Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House of Incest: Chapter 1

"The backstory of the infamous Gallagher House, and the beginning of the Sturtevant's story."

146
19 Comments 19
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

In western Massachusetts sits a house that has been the subject of many an urban legend: Gallagher House, built in the late 19th century by a widowed Irish immigrant by the name of Seamus Gallagher. After his wife's death from consumption, Seamus came to America, where he intended to make a better life for his young daughter, Siobhan.

Here is where the urban legends begin. It's been rumored that, while Seamus was building the house, he was beginning to lust after his own daughter, who was already sixteen by the time he started. Some say this partly stemmed from the loss of his wife, and the fact Siobhan looked the spitting image of her mother.

Some versions of this story imply Seamus Gallagher did indeed seduce and fornicate with his own daughter, while others say he left his desires unfulfilled, until his death in 1920 from consumption, the same disease which had claimed his wife so many years before, with the only evidence of his feelings being entries from his diary, allegedly found in the house many years later, although even the existence of said diary is somewhat dubious, with no one having produced the thing in all that time. The fact that Siobhan sold the house immediately after her father's death, and returned to Ireland without a word to anyone, however, does seem to hint at a little truth to the rumors.

Now, here's where things become particularly interesting: The legend states that Seamus' lust for his own daughter continued to linger in the house long after Gallagher's death. Soon after moving in, rumors began to circulate around the town about the family who bought the house from Siobhan Gallagher; rumors which led the family to move out only a few years after buying the place.

Throughout the last century, many stories have floated around about the various inhabitants, some more believable than others. Due to the dubious nature of some of these stories, and the value of the land, none of them were ever informed of the place's history...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sturtevants moved into Gallagher House in 2014. Michael Sturtevant, the patriarch, had moved his family there from Michigan, for a new job, which was going to do the family a lot of good; Lorraine, the matriarch, who was also glad of the move, given the state Michigan was in, and their three kids, Piper, eighteen, who was looking forward to going to one of the many colleges in Boston, Andrew, seventeen, who didn't have a lot of friends back home, so wasn't too broken up about leaving, and Jenna, sixteen, who did leave friends behind, but was glad she could at least talk to them on social media.

The first night, the family, feeling exhausted after unpacking and moving everything in, sat and watched the big, new Smart TV Michael had bought for the new place. Throughout, Andrew became more and more distracted looking at his older sister. He didn't know why, he just felt compelled to stare at her, with her messy red hair, shapely figure, and sizable chest, which he eventually found himself tracing the contours of with his eyes. He soon started thinking, "I wonder what they look like naked..." As he started picturing them he felt his cock twitch, then slowly stiffen. By the time he was fully hard, he'd decided, "I'm going to see them. Tonight."

Not too long after this, Piper announced, "Well, I have school in the morning, so I should probably go to bed."

As she got up, Andrew, trying not to sound too eager, said, "Yeah, I should go, too," and got up with her.

In the upstairs hallway, Andrew followed closely behind Piper, perhaps a little too closely. Arriving at her room, Piper turned, and said, "Well, goodnight, Andy. I mean, unless you wanna come in."

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

Assuming this to be a joke, Andrew joked back, "Uh, no, I'm good. Got my own bed, so, you know..."

"You sure? You can get a better look at these." Piper gave her tits a squeeze through her t-shirt as she said this.

Andrew was, naturally, taken aback by this. Had Piper seen him looking at her? "I, uh..." Andrew then felt a new impulse hit him; he leaned down, and forced a kiss on his older sister. To his somehow non-surprise, Piper immediately reciprocated, shoving her tongue in his mouth. For some strange reason, Andrew was almost expecting this, like he psychically knew she would return the kiss.

"Oh, God, Andy..." Piper gasped between quick kisses. The surprise hadn't affected her either. In her head, it felt like making out with her brother right now was perfectly normal. "We should go inside," she finally whispered, "before Mom and Dad catch us..."

Inside her room, the two continued to make out, gasping and moaning between kisses. Eventually, Piper sat on her bed, and pulled off her shirt. Andrew then knelt in front of her, which, given their height difference, put his face directly level with her chest, and so he immediately started rubbing and squeezing her tits through her bra, and kissing the exposed part of her breasts. "Mmm!" Piper moaned, "God, Andy, I'm getting so fucking wet!" Piper then reached in back and unhooked her bra, and Andrew pulled it off and started kissing and sucking her tits. "Fuck..." Piper started grinding against the bed. Even though he wasn't even touching her pussy, she felt that Andrew's working on her tits would soon make her cum. However, there was something else she wanted to feel before that, so she pulled her brother's head out of her bosom, and gave him another tongue kiss. "Oh, God...Eat me, little brother..." Piper then leaned back, and started pulling off her jeans, panties with them, which were now stuck to her.

Barely taking a breath, Andrew moved down, and immediately stuck his tongue in the middle of his sister's drooling cunt. "Oh...God..." Piper instantly started trembling, and grinding her hips, as her brother brought her closer to what she knew would be a very quick orgasm. "Oh! Fuck!" When it hit her, Piper's whole body seized up, and she cried out loudly, somehow not caring about the rest of the family hearing her.

As her now sweaty body started to calm down, Andrew came up, and gave her another deep kiss, allowing her to taste herself on his tongue and lips. As the two continued necking, Andrew felt one more impulse, and, seconds later, Piper felt her brother's big, rigid cock enter her, causing her to gasp vocally. He then began thrusting into her, causing her big, now moist tits to bounce and jiggle. "Oh, God, Andrew! Harder!" Andrew fucked her harder, causing the bed to creak.

Piper felt one intense orgasm after another, unaware that her brother, feeling his approach, was debating with himself whether to cum inside her or not, before finally screaming in his head, "Oh, God, it feels too good! I gotta!" Seconds later, he let out a loud groan, and Piper felt his hot seed flood her insides. Instead of being mad, this made her even hotter than she already was.

As both recovered, Andrew suddenly said, "Fuck...I gotta go to my room."

"Wait..." Piper gasped, still catching her breath. "Stick around a bit, until we know Mom and Dad are in bed..."

Andrew grinned, and the two kissed one more time.

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments