Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny Teenage Daughter

"Beth and her father find comfort in each other"

119
16 Comments 16
64.3k Views 64.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story

It was shortly after my sixteenth birthday that Mother walked out on Dad and me. She had been having an affair with another man for over a year. Dad and I lived alone after that. Dad tried his best to make ends meet, working all the hours under the sun. I would prepare dinner when I returned home from school. Dad would get home, eat dinner, shower and then fall asleep watching the TV.

One night, I was woken up by strange noises. I walked silently down the hall, towards the noise that had stirred me from my sleep. I stopped outside Dad’s bedroom door and listened to the moans coming from inside. I pushed the door open quietly to see Dad lying on top of his bed with his hand around his stiff cock. The nightlight emitted enough light for me to see him stroking his cock fast and furious. I stood motionless. I knew I should leave, but the sight of my dad masturbating mesmerized me.

Dad gave a loud groan and I saw white cum shoot from his cock. He spurted about five or six times, all landing on his chest and belly. He was soon covered with the slimy goo. His eyes were closed as he finished masturbating. I backed out the door, moved out in the hallway and quietly pulled the door shut. I went back to my bedroom and lay on the bed trying to go back to sleep. But I just couldn't get the image of my dad's cock ejaculating out of my mind.

Gingerly, I wiggled my index and middle fingers into my vagina. I inhaled sharply, feeling a nice tingling sensation. My two fingers slid in deeper, lubricated with the slimy wetness I could feel all around in my vagina. I closed my eyes, shuddering. I started to feel pleasure in my loins, and the pleasure reached a pinnacle. Gasping and shaking, feeling my pussy muscles convulse around my fingers. I had to bite my lip to stop myself screaming out as I orgasmed.

One Friday evening, Dad came home a bit later than usual. He had stopped off at some bar with a few work friends. He was a bit drunk. He ate his dinner, went for a shower and, as usual, fell asleep while we were watching TV. I started to feel sleepy myself, so I got off the armchair to wake Dad up off the sofa. When I gently shook his shoulder, he stirred but remained sleeping. I then realised that I had a clear view of his outstretched body, and his dressing gown was open.

As I looked down at him, the tip of his cock peeking out the hole in his boxers was in plain sight for me to view. I knew that if he were to wake up now, the embarrassment of being there would make me want to melt into the floor. I leaned over to get a closer view at the crown of his cock. His heavy breathing showed me that he was still fast asleep. I cautiously reached down and touched his penis hanging from his boxers. It twitched and started to harden. Scared, I backed away from him, yet couldn't bring myself to leave. I pulled open the gap in his boxers and gasped as my slight touch caused his now rigid penis to twitch more. It was about six inches long. I had never before seen or touched a man's penis.

It was really scary, thrilling, electrifying, and definitely went against everything I had been taught and warned about. I had to touch him and see if it was real. Bravely, my tiny fingers lightly ran themselves up and down the base of his shaft. Dad began to stir; quickly I dashed upstairs to my room and into bed. I heard him coming up the stairs. I shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep. My door opened then shut, and then I heard him go to his own room.

Over the next few weeks, the weather got colder and colder. Our heating system broke down. The nights were really cold. All we had was the log fire downstairs. Thursday night, I just couldn't get to sleep. I was freezing. So I went downstairs to sit in front of the fire.

Dad was still on the sofa. He woke up. "What's up, Beth?"

"I'm freezing cold, Dad. I can't sleep."

"Well, you can't stay down here all night, petal. You can get in my bed if you want."

"Oh thanks, Dad." I went up to his room and got into bed while Dad locked up and turned the lights off.

Dad came up and turned off the bedroom light. I watched him as he took off his dressing gown and went over to the drawers to take out his pajamas. He had his back to me, and I watched him slide off his shorts and put his pajamas on then go to the toilet. I had a long, cotton nightshirt on.

Shit, I thought, I haven’t got any knickers on. Making sure my nightie was pulled right down, I settled down.

Dad came in the room, "You alright, Beth?"

"Yes, thanks, Dad," I said.

He got into bed with me and I cuddled up to him and went to sleep.

Dad’s hand caressing my shoulder woke me later that night. Gently, his hand moved over my shoulder and rested on my breast. Dad started to stroke my budding breasts over my nightie.

For the first time in my life, I felt a hand other than my own caressing me erotically. My nipples puckered into erect little nubs almost immediately. I could feel his warm breath on my cheek and soon his lips were kissing my neck softly. Still, I pretended to sleep. Eventually, he stopped, which was a bit disappointing – I was starting to get a warm feeling between my legs.

~~

The following morning when I woke up, the bed was empty; Dad had gone to work early. I got dressed and went to school. All day at school I couldn't concentrate, thinking about how my dad had been massaging my tits but had left me high and dry when he had stopped. When I got back home, I changed out of my school clothes. My panties were wet. I couldn't hold out any longer, so I lay on my bed and brought myself off.

Putting on my nightie and dressing gown, I did the chores around the house and started to make Dad's dinner. Dad came home very late, about 9 pm. He was drunk, staggering everywhere. He didn't want his dinner; he gave me a kiss and went to bed. I stayed downstairs and cleaned the kitchen up, throwing away his unwanted dinner. I sat in front of the log fire watching the television. Evil, sexy thoughts about Dad wracked my mind.

I got up, turned off the lights, locked up and went upstairs. Dad's door was open so I looked in on him. He was snoring away. I hesitated for a moment, then slipped my dressing gown off and went in to him, and stood by the side of the bed just looking at him as he slept. I was pantieless and my nightie barely covered my bare thighs.

I lifted the sheets and got in beside Dad. I lay there for about half an hour unable to sleep. Then Dad moved a bit closer to me. I thought he was still asleep, but I rapidly changed my mind when I felt one of his hands come over and rest on my right breast. He kneaded it and then started to fondle it. My body reacted by erecting my nipples. I kind of froze, my eyes shut tight, showing no resistance at all. In fact, I liked it, but, at the same time, I knew it was wrong, him touching me. After all, I was his daughter. But my doubts soon disappeared.

His fingers began pinching and squeezing my little nipples. I could feel his thing poking against my leg as he lay there. It wasn't long before he had my nightie up over my belly. Dad's hands went underneath and touched my breasts and swollen nipples. Then I held my breath as he moved closer to me and started kissing me on the neck. It felt good, making me feel warm all over. His strong but gentle hand made its way down my belly then between my thighs; his fingers weaving through my pubic hair until they rested between my slit. I got a really nice tingly feeling between my legs. I was biting my bottom lip to keep in the moans of pleasure from Dad's touch. Dad expertly slid one finger between my slit and found my clitoris.

It was too much for me and I let out a groan, "Oh, that's nice! Please don't stop"

"Beth, are you sure? Do you know what you're saying?"

"Yes, Dad, please."

He bent down and proceeded to roll his tongue around the nipple of my right breasts, encircling it the whole time like he was tracing a swirl. His hand stroked down my belly to my inner thighs, then moved up between my legs and cupped my warm pussy. Again his fingers probed around and around over my swollen clit. His tongue traced a line from my breasts to my belly button and then down my patch of pubic hair until he had finally reached my pussy. I felt his tongue lick the edges of my vaginal lips before slowly darting in and out of me.

It took only seconds for me to experience the most powerful orgasm of my life. "Ohhh! Ahhh! That feels so good! So fucking good!"

Dad scrambled to his knees, grabbed my hips, and quickly pulled his face into my pussy. His tongue reached deep between my legs, licking up my slit, flicking over my clit. Reaching my hole, he pushed his face hard against my pussy, jamming his tongue deep in my wet hole. My legs almost buckled. Locking my knees around the side on his head, I ground my body back against him, meeting each push with my own in return. This was the first time I had ever had my pussy sucked.

I growled deep, pulling his face tighter against me. I humped his face – hard. Lights exploding behind my closed eyes, grinding my cunt on his face, I thrust involuntarily against his mouth and tongue. Harder, faster, I humped him.

A few seconds more, my body went rigid. "Uhhh! Uuhhh! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Don't stop Daddy! Don't stop!"

I came hard, never before like this, and on his tongue. I ground my cunt against his mouth, hard. Thrusting, humping. My body went limp. I slumped back on the bed. Dad still attached, licking my slit, drinking my juices. Eventually he stopped and lay on his back, his mouth and chin wet with my juices.

I could see his hard cock and very swollen purple, mushroomed head resting on his stomach. His testicles were the size of golf balls that hung in a huge, saggy sack. I lent over and opened my hand and wrapped my fingers around his cock. I gave it a few strokes and it seemed to stiffen even more. He let out a low moan as I began playing with his rock-hard pole. I looked at it as I stroked it, studying the purple head and the bulging veins that ran the length of it.

It was actually kind of scary looking, especially when I thought that soon it would be in my wet pussy. I fell in love with his cock then and there. After I had run my hand up and down it, I decided I really wanted to kiss it. I glanced up at my dad; he seemed to be in heaven with a silly look on his face. I circled the base of his cock with both of my hands and leaned forward, my tongue extended. When it touched his cock I felt it twitch. That really excited me!

I circled the swollen, purple head of his cock with my tongue, then some clear fluid dribbled out of it. It tasted a little salty, but I didn't mind. I pulled my head back to look up at my dad, then smiled at him and went back to his cock. I opened my mouth and slipped my lips around his cock head. I started sliding them up and down, just over Dad's cock head. I was still gripping the bottom of his shaft. With my other hand, I started fondling his balls.

He seemed to really like this; his hips started moving up and down like he was fucking my face. I stopped sucking again and looked up at him. I kept stroking his cock with my hand as I smiled at him.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

"No more, Beth. I can't take much more of that." Dad sat up, pulled my nightie over my head and pushed me onto my back. His head dived between my legs.

His tongue licked away at me for a few minutes. But just as I could feel myself building up for an orgasm, he stopped. Then my father's tongue and body started moving up my body as he licked my belly button and then my breasts and then my neck. I felt his penis grazing my lower thigh and then my upper thigh until it was grazing my left vaginal lip. He proceeded to kiss me on the lips and adjusted his body a little bit. I spread my legs apart even farther and felt the head of his penis touch my vagina.

Then my father started to push, but was a little too high and didn't quite get it in. The feeling of anticipation and excitement was running through my body. Once again, I felt my father push, but his penis was still a little too high and he was just bouncing against the upper part of my vaginal lips. He simply moved his hand between our bodies, holding his penis, trying to find my opening.

"It's there, Dad," I whispered in his ear. Now I could feel the head of his penis against me again, and as he started to push, this time the head started going inside me. He entered me so slowly; it took a full minute before the entire head of his penis was inside my vagina. It felt a little sore when the ridge of his cock-head was fully inside of me, and I knew his whole shaft was to follow.

He slowly slid the rest of his penis inside me. It felt very uncomfortable. "You okay, baby?" he whispered.

"No, it hurts a bit, Dad."

"I'll be gentle." He lay on top of me for a while without moving. He began to kiss my neck and nibble my ear lobes. Dad started to make slow jerks with his hips, and then slid his penis up and down inside of me, gently at first and then more forcefully as he continued to fuck me.

I remember him saying, "I can't believe I'm inside you, sweetheart," numerous times throughout. He didn't pump for much more than a couple of minutes before he groaned, "Oh, sweetie, I'm almost there."

"Oh, god, Daddy! Jesus! I'm cumming too," I squealed back at him.

"Oh baby! Baby! I’m going to...pull out...I'm gonna come." Dad pulled his cock out. Immediately, I felt an emptiness inside me. He grasped his cock and wanked it a few times. "Ughhhh!!" he moaned. His sperm erupted from his pee hole like a volcano. It splashed on my chin, breasts, neck and over my belly, and dribbled on my pubic hair. There was so much of it. Dad lent over my face and kissed me on my forehead, then got off the bed and came back with a towel and wiped me down. We fell asleep in each other's embrace and I had the most wonderful dreams that night.

~~

When I woke up, I was all tangled up with my dad. My head was on his shoulder, my arm over his chest, and my leg was over his belly. His hand was still rubbing gently on my nipples, like he hadn't slept at all. I rolled over on my back, stretching.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" he said.

"Morning," I mumbled. "What time is it?"

"Almost 10 o'clock."

"How long have you been awake?"

"Oh, a while. I didn't want to wake you."

"I'm hungry," I said, getting up and pulling my nightie on. "What's for breakfast?"

Dad sighed. "Cereal, toast, milk. The usual breakfast stuff."

I went down into the kitchen, found the cereal and got the milk and bowls. Dad came in and sat down opposite me while we ate. He had just his shorts on.

Dad said, "The heating engineers are coming at lunchtime to fix the boiler. I just hope it is not going to be too expensive."

"I'm sure it's going to be okay, Dad. I'll get a job soon so I can help a bit more."

"It's okay, baby, we'll manage somehow."

When we finished, we put all the dirty dishes in the sink.

"I'll help you do the dishes, if you like," Dad said.

I smiled at him.

We did the dishes, having a water fight at the sink, both of us were laughing at the suds all over us. We cleaned up the mess and Dad said, "Since you're already wet, you can take the first shower?"

I went into the bathroom, turning on the water and letting it get hot. I climbed in and pulled the curtain shut. Standing under the refreshing water, I heard the door open. "You okay, Beth?"

"Yes, thanks, Dad."

"Do you want me to wash your back?" he asked, smiling at me.

"Okay," I answered, wondering what he'd do next.

He opened the curtain and started rubbing the soap all over my back, lifting my arms and cleaning under them, tickling me as he did so. Then his hand came round to the front of my breasts, his soapy fingers rubbing over my rock-hard nipples. It sure felt good. I looked around and I could see that Dad's stiff penis was sticking out from...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by BlondeDynamite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments