Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having A Sibling Is A Grind (Part Two)

"Sister Gets Off On Brother...Literally"

89
8 Comments 8
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The next morning over breakfast was a bit weird in that it felt like a normal morning.

Janelle decided that she was going to play it off that way and not even address it. Jeff was trying to read his sister’s vibe and he was not at all successful. He decided, again, that he’d follow her lead and see what happened next.

The two went about their day without any interaction.

Jeff got home late which was somewhat normal. He had a part-time job and his shift fluctuated. Some days he was home by lunch and other times he’d get in after midnight.

Tonight, he arrived home around 10 PM. Janelle seemed to be occupying herself talking to friends online.

Jeff jumped into the shower and changed into shorts which he would usually sleep in. He watched a bit of TV in the living room before heading to his own room which was on the main floor of the two-story house. He turned on some music and turned the TV on with the sound turned off. He liked the ambient light since he could do other stuff without turning the overhead light on. His window faced the backyard, so he’d often leave the blinds up and fall asleep staring at the stars.

The staircase was halfway above his ceiling so he could hear when someone was coming down or going up pretty clearly. The music he was playing was coming from the computer on his desk. He had an app on his phone that made design patterns in sync with the music, and, sometimes, he’d throw that onto his TV screen and leave it on overnight. As he was contemplating flipping that on, he could hear Janelle coming down the stairs.

Janelle knocked on her brother’s bedroom door which was latched closed.

“Come in,” he said.

“Hey, are you going to sleep or listening to anything or watching anything?” asked Janelle.

“Uh, no – why?” asked Jeff.

“Cuz I was going to hang down here with you if you were.”

“I was listening to a playlist I just put together on the way home,” said Jeff.

“Cool, I’ll hang here then,” she added.

“OK,” replied Jeff.

Jeff’s room wasn’t very large. His desk chair was piled with jackets and hoodies so sitting there wasn’t even an option. Instead, Janelle slid back into the spot to Jeff’s right on his bed. It was the same spot from the night before.

Janelle was curious to see which position her brother was going to get into. If she hoped to repeat the experience and the sensation from the night before, he’d have to cooperate somewhat unwittingly.

Jeff was pretty wiped out since he’d worked a double shift today. He was wearing only his boxers after having showered. His sister could smell how good he smelled. His body was warm as always but since he’d just showered, he felt especially toasty tonight.

Jeff lay on his left side with Janelle positioned behind him. He pulled his comforter over both himself and his big sister.

Janelle has a t-shirt and a pair of cotton short shorts on. They were fitted but not so snug that she felt hindered by the material. Once the blanket slid over them, Janelle bent her right knee and rested it on Jeff’s hip. The lower part of her leg wasn’t wrapped around him just yet. For now, it was more resting on him.

Janelle moved against her brother’s back. He could feel the sensation of Janelle’s tits against his bare back. He didn’t know if she had a bra on or not. Still, the sensation was intoxicating.

Gradually Janelle’s lower leg wrapped around Jeff a bit more. She didn’t want to be so transparent but she was able to use the back of her heel to pull Jeff’s hip back towards her crotch. She could feel her own heat against Jeff’s tailbone. Jeff wanted to make sure his sister had the access she seemed to be looking for. He slid his left hip back so that his tailbone rested against Janelle’s crotch. With her leg wrapped around him, Janelle’s crotch was pretty open. As Jeff’s tailbone hit the same spot it had rubbed against last night, she remembered why she came downstairs. She wanted that sensation again. Still, she wanted it on her terms. She didn’t want this to get weird.

Janelle placed her right hand on her brother’s bare shoulder underneath the blankets. She was trying to figure out how to make this happen without being too forward. Almost as a reflex, as she took her brother’s shoulder in her hand, she simultaneously moved her hips towards his tailbone. Tonight, there was no accident. She knew what it felt like. That’s why she was back in this spot.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

Part of her was hoping to move slowly and wait for Jeff to nod off or something. That was too late. She still had no idea if he knew what was happening or not. Still, she just wanted him to cooperate and maybe be oblivious like boys are sometimes.

As good as this felt, Janelle was a little annoyed that she’d left her shorts on. The sensation had to be better if she was just wearing her panties. It was too late now though. She couldn’t slide her shorts off without Jeff noticing unless he nodded off or if she said it was warm in his room. By the way, it was never warm in his room.

“I need some water,” she said. “Do you want anything?”

Jeff knew what he wanted but he wasn’t going to say that out loud.

“No, I’m good,” he said.

Janelle slipped out of the room and never really went to the kitchen for water. She slipped off her shorts in the hallway and tucked them onto the side of the staircase. She’d grab them later.

She climbed back under the blankets with her little brother and got back into position. Same spot. She pressed her hips forward and could feel her pussy responding to the hardness of her brother’s tailbone. It almost felt as though her lips were opening to meet the sensation of his bone and allow her to abuse her clit against the tip of his tailbone.

The music played and so did Janelle. She rocked slowly back and forth against her brother.

Strange as it may sound, Jeff still wasn’t sure if he was hallucinating or just thinking this was what he wanted it to be. He decided to move a bit and see if his big sister chased his tailbone.

As Janelle was pumping against her brother’s ass, he started to roll forward and ended up lying flat on his stomach.

She considered humping against his hip again, but she didn’t have a clear shot at it. She decided that she’d try mounting Jeff and sitting directly on his tailbone.

She needed a cover so as she sat atop her brother, she began rubbing his back with her hands as though she was giving him a massage. She knew he loved back rubs and reasoned that he might even fall asleep as she rubbed him. We all convince ourselves of shit like that when we’re horny.

As she was rubbing Jeff’s back, she was also grinding her panty-clad pussy against his ass. Now her legs were spread open and the sensation was dizzying. While Jeff’s tailbone wasn’t jutting out like when he was on his side, Janelle’s pussy was more open. She was also alternating between rubbing it on him and hovering over him so the intermittent cadence was new.

Jeff wasn’t buying the backrub. Most of the time he had to beg for those. He was also aware of the sensation even though he didn’t notice that his sister was now wearing only her panties. The shorts were fine by him also. He could also feel the sensation of the panties slipping lower in the front while his sister was grinding on his ass.

As Janelle flattened against her brother, she felt her orgasm building.

Jeff could feel things speeding up. He could also now feel his sisters’ huge tits rubbing against his back.

Janelle’s breathing was heavy now. She was barely skimming Jeff’s tailbone at this point. The friction was just too much now. A light breeze could possibly make her cum.

Jeff desperately wanted to flip over. The idea that his sister would instead be grinding against his shaft was crazy and erotic enough. The thought of having access to those beautiful tits was a dream unto itself.

Then Janelle’s stuttering halted her hip grinding. She stuttered and practically coughed as she came. She wondered if she’d leave a puddle on her brother’s back. The thought of sliding against her own wetness almost inspired her to try to cum a second time. But no…

Before he could process his sister’s orgasm, she was gone again.

Jeff rolled over but not before he rubbed the spot his sister had come against. He sniffed and even licked his own fingertips. The smell was like dropping acid. The taste, well it just wasn’t good enough. Jeff wanted more.

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments