Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Ties : Part 3

"Aubrey loses her virginity to her Uncle and Aunt."

35
6 Comments 6
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

"Are you sure you want this?" Uncle Jeb whispered as he tweaked my nipples.

"God, yes! Fuck me, Uncle Jeb! Make me a woman."

"You can count on it, Aubrey. But I gotta get me a taste of that virgin pussy, first!"

Aunt Janet helped me lay down on the bed, spreading my legs and tucking a pillow under my backside, raising my hips up in an obscene fashion as Uncle Jeb ogled my bare cunt. Kneeling between my outstretched legs, he started at my knees, kissing the inner aspect of each leg as he worked his way up my thighs. "Hey, Babe," he said to Janet, "Ever seen a prettier pussy?"

Janet, sitting at the head of the bed next to me, pointed at her own, laughed as she said, "Right here, you dirty old man."

Jeb chuckled, as his kisses got closer and closer to my damp, hairless, exposed pussy. I could feel his breath as he closed in on his target. "Smells like teen spirit, don't it, Babe?"

Janet smiled at her husbands twisted reference to an old song, and replied, "Just don't get carried away, this is your niece, and I'm sure my brother wouldn't take kindly to your spoiling his baby's special day."

He looked at her, then looked at me before pressing his face into my pussy, his tongue extended like a mini cock pushing between my pussy lips. My breath caught in my throat for a second as my uncle tasted me. Aunt Janet, laying next to me turned onto her side, her abundant breasts falling into my face, whispered, "Don't you worry none. He isn't gonna cause you any pain. He knows what he's doin'. This ain't his first rodeo." I opened my mouth, accepting Janet's nipple and began to suck, my moans buried in my Aunt's ample bosom.

Jeb's attention to my pussy was getting me very wet. The anticipation of what was to come was as exciting as what his tongue was doing. His tongue was more forceful than Raylene's, stabbing into my cunt. His hands a little more insistent than hers as he played with my nipples, doing more twisting and tweaking than his daughter had. I heard him mumble, "God, you taste good, girl!"  The mere fact that my Uncle, a full-grown man, my daddy's brother-in-law, loved the taste of my young virgin pussy was so exciting that made me want even more.

"Fuck me, Uncle Jeb!" I moaned.

"Patience, darlin'. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be as big a cock hound as your cousins. Plus you'll have a hankerin' for your own Daddy." At this point, he changed tactics, taking my lust swollen clit into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue. I writhed underneath Jeb and Janet, pushing my hips up to meet Jeb's mouth, begging him to make me cum. His answer to my pleas was to jam his middle finger up inside my cunt. I moaned again, louder this time but, again, Janet's breast absorbed all the noise. I was going crazy with lust. I wanted Jeb's cock deep in my pussy, pumping away, filling me with his seed. I was convinced that I would go crazy if he didn't fuck me. Now! Jeb insinuated another finger in me, stretching me out. I screamed into Janet's breast again, wanting, no, needing Jeb to violate me. 

He flexed his fingers deep inside me, scratching at my g-spot. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. No one, including myself, had ever touched me there. Between Jeb's fingers and his tongue, I was racing toward a monumental orgasm. He could sense it, too. His tongue rasped my clit, his fingers clawed at my g-spot. Janet barked,  "She's almost there, Jeb! Make her cum. Drink her up!" I could see the lust in her eyes. She was enjoying this as much as we were. That thought pushed me over the edge. I grabbed a fist full of Jeb's hair, pulling him tight to me as the first waves of my climax swept through me.

Radiating outward from my pussy to my head, my tits. and my fingers, my orgasm made me tremble. "Ohhh fuck!  Yes! yess! YESSS! Oh God! I'm cumminngggg!" I screamed, loud enough so that everyone in the house could hear. As it began to subside, Jeb came up for air, pulled my face from Janet's chest, and gave me a wet, sloppy, cunt-flavored kiss. While his tongue was fencing with mine, Janet was licking my essence from his face.

Breaking the kiss, he stared down at me. He had a look on his face that wordlessly said, I belonged to him. That I would do anything and everything he wanted. I felt the same. I wanted him to violate me as much as he did. "Take me, Uncle Jeb! Please! Please fuck me."

"In due time, girl. There's somethin' you need to do first." 

"What's that?"

"Let me introduce you to Jeb, Jr." He raised himself off me, straddled my chest, waving his uncut cock in my face. I wanted it in my cunt, not my mouth, but under the circumstances, didn't have a lot of choice. I opened my mouth, felt it slide in until it was at the back of my throat. I heard him groan as he slid in and out. I looked up to see his eyes closed as he slowly fucked my mouth. He seemed to know how much of his dick to feed me and not choke me and we settled into a rhythm. One of his hands rested on my breast, his thumb and forefinger gently twisting my nipple. His other hand sought out the entrance to my pussy and began to rub my clit. My chest and pussy were on fire with need and I wondered how long I would have to wait until My Uncle was balls deep in my cunt putting the fire out with his cum.

Jeb turned to Janet and said "Mouth or tits, babe?"

Janet turned to me and asked if any boys had ever cum in my mouth. I couldn't speak, so I shook my head, 'No'. Janet turned back to Jeb, forming an "0" with her lips. Jeb looked at me, smiled and said, "You're in for a treat, girl." He kept sawing in and out of my face until I heard a hitch in his breathing followed by a groan, and a grunt. His fingers pinched my nipple, and his other hand slapped my pussy. "Nnngghh! Nnnngghhh! Drink it, Aubrey. Drink it, girl!" 

I felt his cock swell and felt a jet of warm, slightly bitter, salty liquid slide over my tongue into the back of my throat, then a second surge and a third. My mouth was full and I couldn't swallow fast enough. Jeb's cum seeped from the corners of my mouth, dripping across my cheeks. His spasms subsided and he pulled free dribbling onto my chin. He turned to me and said, "You're a natural-born cocksucker, girl." He dismounted enough to allow Janet to hover over me and lick her husband's cum from my cheeks and chin before giving me a sloppy kiss.

KuramySantini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KuramySantini

After sucking the cum from my face, she said, "That's the same compliment he gave me after our first date." I must have looked shocked because she laughed and added, "I certainly wasn't gonna let him fuck me on the first date, but I had to keep him interested."

"So, when did you let him fuck you?"

"Second date! In the bed of his pickup truck. Cowgirl, if my memory serves."

"You remember?"

"A girl never forgets her first fuck. And Jeb, here, made ours very memorable. Not that he was my first ever."

"He wasn't?"

"Nope. Your Daddy was."

Astonished at this revelation, I sat there stunned.

Jeb smiled as he stretched out on the bed, his re-animated cock laying full length on his belly. Looking at his manhood, then at me, he said, "I think it's time, little girl."

I was so horny, that I could hardly wait. The girth and length of his cock made me a little nervous, but I really wanted to know just how good it would feel. So, I straddled his belly, grabbed his cock, pointed it at my leaking slit and lowered myself slowly. I felt the head push in, stretching me open. "Ohhh!" I gasped. I pushed down a little further, feeling him a little deeper inside. "Oh my." I know, I'd had fingers inside me, but they were nothing compared to the firm, large object slowly making its way up into me. "Oh my God!" I looked down to see most of his shaft still outside. I wondered if it would all fit in.

"Relax, Aubrey," Janet said. "Go as slow as you want, as deep as you want." She turned my head toward hers and gave me another deep kiss.

I lowered myself further, feeling him split me open until I felt his balls bump against my pussy. He raised his hips, pushing himself a little deeper until I felt his crown kissing my cervix. I closed my eyes, savoring the moment, the first moment of womanhood. I thought to myself, Janet was right, you never forget the first time. I felt so full. I opened my eyes, looked down at Jeb, only to see his sweet, handsome face, fully at peace, his eyes closed, enjoying this blissful moment.

"How does it feel, Aubrey?" he said, as he opened his eyes, making contact with mine. The lust in his look excited me as his hands clasped my breasts and he began to rock his hips. I felt his full length slip out until only the tip was lodged in my cunt. Then it thrust back in, taking my breath away for a moment. His thrusts went a bit deeper, his balls slapped against me and he went faster and a bit more forcefully. My hands grasped at his chest as I rode him, feeling him stretch me. My mouth hung open in a silent "O" as his cock ravaged my pussy. His hands, still scrunching my tits pushed me backward, against his legs, and he leered at my cunt as it reluctantly let his cock come and go as it pleased. The new angle allowed his curved shaft to rub against my g-spot with each thrust. I couldn't help but moan, each time he grazed it, sending sparks throughout my body.

"Uncle Jeb... You feel so ... so good. So deep ... inside me"

He pulled me forward until our lips met, his tongue snaking into my mouth, luring mine into his mouth where he sucked on it as his hips jerked, burrowing his cock's full length inside me. I was having feelings like never before, the bliss building rapidly to a climax when he stopped and pulled out. "Get on your hands and knees girl. I want to fuck you like a bitch in heat."

I had been so close, I was a bit confused, but did as he ordered, dismounting and facing the foot of the bed, my ass in the air and my face against the covers. He stepped between my legs and pushed his helmet against the moist opening of my teenage cunt. He grabbed my hips and thrust hard and fast, burying himself fully with a single thrust. I winced for a moment, not sure if it was from surprise or pain. He got back into rhythm, his hands on my hips, and our bodies slapping loudly together, his cock slurping each time he entered me, my overly excited pussy farting back at him. "Fuck! You're tight, girl," he said as he slapped my ass. I just twerked as he pummelled me from behind. His hand slid from my hip to my pussy, where he began strumming my clit with his thumb.

"Ohhh fuuuccckkk!" I moaned before Aunt Janet filled my mouth with one of her breasts, again. I suckled, gently chewing on her nipple as her husband kept ravaging my pussy. Again I could feel the buildup as my body raced toward an unforgettable orgasm.

"Hey babe, get underneath!" he said to his wife. She pulled her nipple from my mouth, gave me a quick kiss, and scrambled on her back underneath my until her neatly trimmed bush was right under my nose. 

Assuming I was supposed to, and wanting it anyway, I stabbed my tongue between the damp lips of my aunt's pussy, beginning to feast. Abandoning my hips he grabbed my breasts again, mauling them with his fingers while maintaining his attack on my cunt. I was dangerously close to cumming when I heard Jeb's gurgling cry, announcing his orgasm. I felt each spasm of his cock stretching out my cloying cunt as it absorbed his creamy seed splashing against my cervix. I felt him soften and pull out, somewhat disappointed that I didn't get to cum when I felt Janet's mouth covering the gaping hole where Jeb's cock had just lodged itself. I heard her slurping up his sperm as it oozed from me. Then I felt her tongue as it swiped over and across my clit, sending me over the edge. My ecstatic cries were muffled by Janet's cunt while she continued to suck the essence of our coupling. My ravaged cunt clenched and unclenched as my orgasm ripped through me.

Again, I recalled Janet's words that I would never forget this day. She was so right.

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments