Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emma: A sexually frustrated teenager - Part 3: An unexpected development

"The DP was the coolest thing that Emma ever experienced, and she could not wait to do it again. But it didn’t look like it would be anytime soon."

22
4 Comments 4
10.0k Views 10.0k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is part three in a series. Feel free to read parts one and two first. Please note that this episode contains sex between siblings."

Last night's threesome had been the coolest sex that Emma ever experienced. It was definitely rougher than she was used to and she thought that the guys had outperformed themselves. And then it ended in a DP. It had been her first, but she hooped that it wouldn’t be her last. They had already talked about doing it again.

After the wild night, she would really have loved to sleep in all morning. But she had to get up. Thus, it was more out of duty than anything else, that she walked off to the arena on that Sunday morning to watch the remaining competitions. To everyone's surprise, William had finished second on one of his longer distances and people said that he seemed a little “tired”. `Well. Wouldn’t the first time a guy ruined his career when he started meeting girls,` Emma thought and giggled a little to herself. But if she was being honest she didn’t want it to go badly for William. She hoped that he would have the strength to both perform at competitions and fuck the shit out of her, but knew, and wanted, that he would choose the competitions over her.

Shortly after lunchtime, she left the swimming hall and began walking towards the train station where it was decided that the five she travelled with to Malmö would meet up. She felt strangely low, or even a little sad, as she walked in the grey March weather. She did not know why she felt gloomy. Maybe she was just tired. She assumed that she should feel happy but when she fell asleep the night before she was just nicely exhausted and this morning she felt, well … empty.

“Considering how full my holes were yesterday, maybe empty is exactly what I am,” she mumbled quietly to herself as she pulled her shoe-clad feet in the gravel.

She was wearing a pair of black jeans, a white tank top and an unbuttoned hoodie. Over this, she wore an equally unbuttoned denim jacket. Maybe a little cold for the weather but it was just the right kind of relaxed. Dressed down but not saggy. She didn’t want to look worn out in case she met anyone.

She stood under the round crash-landed UFO that was supposed to be the Hyllie railway station and tried to locate her friends. Instead of finding them her gaze fell on some members of the Danish club.

“Just my luck,” she mumbled and sighed with her eyes fixated on the group.

They stood with their backs to her in a ring and talked, but she could easily recognise them on their bright red jackets with the club's logo. ‘They really have gone all-in on merch,’ she thought and began to lean against a bench to sit down. Still staring at the group, she saw the blonde girl turn around. She met her gaze and turned back towards the others, said something, and broke loose. She took a few brisk steps and caught up with Emma.

“Hi! How nice that I got to see you!” she almost shouted before she reached her.

“Hello,” Emma replied a little shyly. She wasn’t used to being approached like this.

“Yea. I’m. Hm. I thought…” the Danish girl's words trailed off and she bit her lower lip.

“Eeeeh ??” Emma looked puzzled.

“Well. You seem like a fun person and… eh… you .. are .. very…. Like … eh … cute.”

“Oh, thanks. You too, cute I mean. And probably funny as well,” she answered rapidly and caught herself speaking something that sounded more like Norwegian rather than Danish. ‘Damn it!’

“Do you want to talk sometime?”

“Yes. Love to! Do you have, like, a WhatsApp?” Swedish?! ‘Damn it, Emma! What are you doing? Pick one language and stick to it,’ she said to herself quietly in her head.

“Yes! Shall we take each other's numbers?”

“Sure! My name is Emma.”

“I'm Lola. Glad to see you again.”

“Same.”

Emma stood and watched as Lola went back to her gang. The noisy guy seemed to say something, which he himself thought was utterly hilarious. Their coach looked up at the departure board and gestured towards the stairs leading down to platform number one, and the train towards Copenhagen.

Emma sat down on the bench and looked around. She watched the buses that were going, and the people who were running, in all directions. After a while, she saw her people walking across the square.

“Hello, Emma! Have you been waiting for long?” her coach shouted. She reckoned that half the town could hear him. “We were thinking of getting some lunch to eat on the train. Do you want anything?”

“Nah. I think I’ll get something on the train,” she replied a little quieter as she had almost caught up with him.

“Unfortunately, there is probably nothing to buy, I'm afraid,” he replied. “We’ll be on the Öresund train all the way up to Gothenburg.”

“Meh,” she groaned. “What are we going for then?”

“Don’t know. They’ve been talking about Subway,” he said, gesturing towards the two girls.

“Sure. Works,” she said, sounding more uninterested than she actually was.

She picked up a vegan sub on wholemeal bread and took the opportunity to slip into a Pressbyrån corner shop to pick up a bag of Pick ‘n mix and two bottles of coke. After all, it was going to be more than three hours on what was essentially a commuter train, not at all built for long-distance journeys. ‘Why couldn’t they get the X2000 express train as they did on the way down here?’

The seats were stacked in a two by two configuration with tables for four randomly placed throughout the carriage. She, Alex, the coach and Olof-Anders, Ander-Olof, what's his name sat down at a table. The two girls took their places at a two-seater just across the aisle. Their coach looked out the window and Emma followed his gaze as the train rolled out of the platform and into the tunnel on its way to Triangeln and Malmö Central station.

The train stood for a while at the underground platforms at Malmö C and Emma followed the various train journeys that rolled past in the artificial windows on the walls. She had never been to Malmö before. Every time she and her family went to Denmark, they had taken the ferry from Gothenburg. When she came here on Friday, the train had arrived at the large railway hall above ground, and then they had immediately made their way down to the underground station and continued on one of the local commuter services. Now that the train was standing here for a few minutes, she took the opportunity to look around a bit. Or rather. She looked at what was there to look at while she waited.

She woke up with a jolt from her thoughts as their coach was saying something.

“It's been a good weekend, right?”

“Hm. Yea,” she and Alex mumbled. The two girls nodded and continued to look down at a mobile phone. It looked like they were watching a video together. Emma thought she could see that they both had an AirPod in one ear.

“Yes. It was a very good result for Elsa and Olivia with a second and a third place in the fifty-meter butterfly. Congratulation’s girls!”

“Thanks,” They replied. Emma thought that they looked a little embarrassed.

“You should be proud! We in the club are proud of you, anyway.

“And for the two of you, it has also been a good weekend,” he continued and pointed to Emma and Anolof. “It's always fun to get people from our friendly clubs out of town in addition to us good Gothenburgers,” he added with a chuckle and continued.

“You still have a few years to develop and if you do, I am sure that all three of you can achieve success. This applies to you too, Alexander. Almost in the final! It's been a great weekend, indeed,” he then concluded.

It had definitely been a good weekend, Emma thought. Getting double stuffed; THAT was a great weekend! Swimming without wanting to or having any chance of advancing, on the other hand, was perhaps not part of a good weekend. She looked up at Alex, met his gaze and gave him a faint smile. He smiled back but they said nothing to each other.

Somewhere in Halland, she ate her sandwich, which she had to balance in her lap. She cursed over the fact that the small table was not large enough to reach her. The coach sat quietly in thought and looked out the window while Anders-Olof-Random-old-name listened to music while flipping through the train's free onboard magazine.

“So you can read this shit?” he said, tossing the paper into Emma's lap where it instantly became sticky with Sweet Onion dressing. She picked up the newspaper and looked through the Danish text.

“Yes. But I never really learned to read Danish, I just speak it with Grandma,” she said and glanced at him. “Dad has never really spoken it at home so I have mostly picked up Danish-Swedish in the summer and at Christmas. But Danish shouldn’t be too difficult to read for a Swede. Strangely enough, I think that Norwegian is more difficult to read, even if it is easier to understand when it’s spoken,” she finished.

“Do you have Norwegian relatives too?”

“A couple of cousins. Dad ended up in Sweden, his sister in Norway.”

“Oh. Scandinavia unite with extra EuroBonus points, then?”

“Lol. Something like that. Although we mostly go by boat.”

She realized that this was the first time she had spoken to the guy. He seemed nice enough. Nothing that stuck out. No one she would have dragged to bed, or anything. But he might not be completely bland after all.

She kept perusing the magazine and learned all about Jojo cards and timetables. Maybe it could be useful if she ever would visit Lola. She looked again at Alex, who was busy playing something on his mobile. The two girls had fallen asleep. Olivia, she thought, with her head against Elsa's shoulder. They looked pretty cute where they sat together. ‘Maybe newly lovers?’ she fantasized.

When she got off the train in Gothenburg, she said goodbye to everyone. She and Alex gave each other a quick, friendly hug before they parted.

Once home, she had written quite a bit with Lola but not gotten anywhere. It did not matter whether they wrote in half Danish or English, the conversation never really took off, and after only a few days, it had stopped completely. Emma thought she ought to pick up the thread again. She wanted more female sex partners and there was something with that twenty-two-year-old short-haired blonde with big, heavy breasts, that attracted her.

Lola did not swim as much nowadays. Her body did not fit the frame of a slim and muscular swimmer. Already at fifteen, she had decided to stop competitive swimming. However, everyone in her family was a member of the local club, so as an eighteen-year-old she had started coaching the younger kids. Those who were about ten or eleven years old or so. She’d only gone to Malmö since her father was the coach for the professional team. She’d been there so that she could tell the younger ones about the big competition. It was supposed to be some kind of motivation for them.

Emma had tried to come up with good questions and show that she was interested in Lola's life. How she studied at the University of Copenhagen, her quarrel with her younger brother who was apparently about to "become something" and who sometimes mocked her because she quit swimming and now coached the “toddlers”. She was interested but she felt like she couldn’t get through to her. It would be such a shame if it went nowhere. Maybe it was just that they weren’t on the same page. Emma wanted to have sex, she wanted to show herself on cam, she wanted to make an appointment for a hot weekend. Lola was interested in a friendship, maybe even more.

In the end, it didn’t matter though. A trip to Denmark seemed rather unlikely. Besides, how would she put it to her parents, once this pandemic shit was finally over?

"Mum? Can I go to Denmark and fuck a lesbian girl that I met in Malmö?”

She thought that she maybe could set it up as a trip to grandma and when she was "already in the country" take the opportunity to visit “a friend”. Unfortunately, it is quite the distance between Aalborg and Helsingør, so she had a hard time imagining that it would work out anyway.

She had been lying naked and thinking about the weekend in Malmö but could not find the peace to continue masturbating. What caught her thoughts was the swimming, the two girls from Gothenburg and of course Lola. She also lay thinking about how long she could keep the swimming alive and what would happen when she stopped. Would she keep in touch with Alex? She would probably not see William again. Maybe she could sell the film when he became famous. Just for the lolz. Or to get rich. ‘It would be fun to get rich.’ At the same time, she knew that the film was strictly speaking, very, very illegal since she was only sixteen. She was of course of legal age to consent to sex and had been so for more than a year. But even though the legal age for fucking was fifteen, she still had to be eighteen to have it recorded. Even if she’d actually filmed it herself. It was always to remain encrypted on her phone and computer.

As soon as she got home she had sent a text to Alice.

> Do you want to see something cool from yesterday?

> Yeah. The hell you think? Send it now, now, now!

Emma attached the film to a message and set a self-destruction timer for an hour. It should give Alice enough time to watch the video a few times. She trusted that she would not spread it but at the same time, she did not want this film to end up anywhere. She wasn’t in any way ashamed of what she did, and the guys were not recognisable. She thought that they’d be alright. No. The reason she didn’t want the video shared was mainly that she didn’t want anyone to get in trouble for having it. A pair of cum splattered breasts or a picture of her wet pussy was one thing but a video? It felt more dangerous even though it probably made no difference.

Apart from that, she thought that the short clip was incredible. The picture she took was quite blurry, but the film showed everything. The light had been perfect and even though it was filmed through a mirror, the quality was absolutely wonderful. One could clearly see her sweaty face and how nicely strained it was from the hard pounding she was receiving. Her one leg and foot were visible without taking focus. The black knee socks heightened the feeling of sexiness and reinforced the image of a young girl. Thanks to the strong spotlights and all the mirrors, it was clear to see how the boys' shaved cocks pumped in and out of her. She could sit and watch the almost minute-long film on repeat for ages. If there was anything she was a little unhappy with, it was that the guys took turns pumping into her. She would also have liked to see them drive themselves in at the same time.

> WoW. Damn! That’s cool !!!

The message was followed by a lot of hearts and emojis of shocked faces.

> Damn girl! You got a lot of cock! How did it feel???

> Fantastic! I was completely fucking stuffed. Never done anything cooler

> Not even getting fisted by me ?? “Crying emoji”

> Sorry. This was even better than that

> But I do want your fist in me soon!

> We have to find a way to fuck! I don’t care how we do it! I have to have your hand in me, lick your pussy and suck on your feet!

> Mmmmm. You make me wet. Want you to watch me rub my pussy?

> Video?

The conversation with Alice disappeared and the screen was instead filled with an incoming video call. Emma answered immediately and saw Alice's face and bare breasts.

“Come on now. Tell me everything about the evening!”

Emma told her all about how she proposed a threesome with the guys, about how they started with dirty talk to get her excited but also about how uncomfortable it had felt in the beginning. About how she ended up sitting in Alexander's lap in the armchair and how she could see how his cock went in and out of her ass while her pussy lay open. How she sucked William who was standing on the armrests and how he finally climbed down, put her legs on the armrests and aimed his cock at her open cunt. She had tilted her head and seen everything in the mirror and taken out her iPhone.

While Emma was telling the story, she kept her eyes glued to the screen where she could see how Alice had pointed the phone's camera at her cunt. She had a clitoral vibrator running while she had a finger in her ass hole. When Emma had finished her story, she had herself got out a dildo and her butt plug. She had then flipped the camera view, put the phone between her teeth and tried to point the lens downwards. She rubbed lubricant on the butt plug and pushed it in. She then took out the dildo and started driving it in and out with her right hand. She took the phone out of her mouth and held it with the left one.

On the screen, Alice pressed the vibrator against her clitoris at the same time as she was moving four fingers in and out of her tight cunt. It looked like she was just about to cum. Emma increased the pace of her own fingering and turned up the dildo's vibrator to the max.

“Oooooh,”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Emex55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments