Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eastbound And Down Part 4

100
11 Comments 11
4.2k Views 4.2k
900 words 900 words

When Kyle awoke he believed it was morning and that he had been asleep all night, he was wrong on both accounts. According to his watch, he had only been asleep for two hours. As he slowly opened his eyes he discovered his sister laying on her side and staring at him.

"What's got you up at this ungodly hour?" Kyle asked.

"You," was all Kelly said.

"Me?" her brother replied. "What'd I do?"

"You made me so horny that I can't sleep," Kelly answered leaving her sleeping bag and sliding into her brothers.

Hearing his sister admit that he made her horny and feeling her warm silky body bush against his caused his limp cock to come to life and began to thicken under his sweatpants. Seconds later Kelly's full lips were pressed against his and their tongues explored each other's mouth.

Kyle could feel his sister's erect nipples against his chest and he paused the action so he could remove his t-shirt, and assist her in removing hers, he wanted to feel Kelly's firm and full breasts against his naked chest.

"I am so hot and wet," she confided to her brother.

"And you've got me as hard as a rock," her brother replied. "What can we do about this?"

"I need you to fuck me," she whimpered.

A tremor shot through Kyle at her announcement and he wondered if he was ready for that. Being jacked off and getting a blowjob from Kelly was one thing, but this was something else.

"I can do that," he stated.

"Not unless you have protection. Getting pregnant would be bad, but getting pregnant by your older brother would be worse."

The teens resumed their touching and kissing until Kelly stopped and gently pushed her brother away, when he protested she silenced him with a finger to his lips.

"I have an idea, but you will have to do exactly as I say, "she told him.

Kelly then unzipped the bag and opened it. She then maneuvered herself around until she was on her back and with one quick movement she lost the pajama bottoms she wore. Kyle stared unblinking at his sister's bare crotch,

"Come on, big brother, stick it in me," she moaned.

So Kyle clambered around until he was between his sister's shapely legs. Kelly took hold of his rigid manhood and directed it toward her wet pussy and a second later Kyle was pushing himself inside his sister. Each thrust brought forth a moan from Kelly's lips.

She was going to have him ride her until he was ready to shoot and then empty himself onto her belly, and it was going to be an effort as his sister was so hot, wet, and, tight. He was going to have to pay strict attention to what his body was telling him.

SophySheik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophySheik

It was shortly after he had stated that Kelly stopped him and told him to withdraw. He extracted his hard cock now slick with her juices and watched as his sister clamored around until she was on her hands and knees.

"Here you go, it's all yours," she told him while wiggling her firm ass in the air.

Now Kyle had heard about anal sex from the older guys he hung out with but he never experienced it.

Once again Kyle moved closer to his sister and directed his slick shaft toward her butt.

"Slowly," she cautioned as she felt his cock slide between her firm butt cheeks and press up against her little pucker.

As Kyle pushed forward Kelly rocked backward allowing her brother's hard cock to penetrate her. She had heard the older girls at school talk about anal sex and how painful it was, they were wrong. It only hurt a little and the pain didn't last long.

She moaned only a little as he slid further inside her. He then placed both hands on her waist and commenced a slow in-and-out motion on his sister's ass. Kelly was forced to bury her face in her pillow lest a passerby en route to the bathhouse heard her moaning.

"Kelly, I'm going to cum," her brother said in a forced whisper.

'Then fill me up," she replied.

A second later, Kyle grunted and emptied the contents of his balls into his sister, and she moaned a little louder into her pillow. Kyle's cock began to shrink and he removed it from Kelly's butt and lay next to her holding her tight and gently kissing her, this impressed Kelly as her former lover left her side as soon as he finished. She had heard the other girls at school call him a real gentleman and now she believed it too.

"That was fantastic," she told him.

"Yes, it was," he replied.

"You need to add sex lube or baby oil along with condoms to your shopping list," Kelly informed him.

"Why is that?' Kyle questioned.

"Because I just discovered that I like anal sex," she informed him and I plan to get it as often as I can.

"I think Mom has some baby oil in the medicine cabinet," Kyle told her.

"Well, check and see. If it's there, borrow it, and we'll make this holiday weekend something special," Kelly replied.

They snuggled for a few minutes before redressing and returning to their respective bags. Their holiday weekend was off to a great start.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments