Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drycleaner Delivery

"My dry cleaning customer sucks me off and gets caught by her daughter"

11
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

When I turned 16 and got my driver’s license, I began driving a dry cleaning delivery truck on weekends and during the summers.   My little home town of Mayberry had a population of about 5,000 souls and was small enough that everybody knew at least something about everybody else.   There were advantages and disadvantages to that.

 

I got used to having women answer the door in various stages of undress….some in nightgowns, often wearing braless house dresses and a few times wrapped in a towel, fresh from the shower.   I even had one middle age woman try to negotiate her bill with “services”.   At that stage of my life, though, a 40 something didn’t appeal much to me.   That was before I met Mrs. Levine.

 

I knew the Levines’ daughter, Susan…..she would be a senior at my high school in September and every guy in the school drooled over her.   SHE was my idea of an “older woman”.   Susan was only a year older than me but only dated the captains of the basketball and football teams.   She was the captain of the cheerleaders.   She had a reputation to uphold, I guess.   She certainly never noticed a lowly incoming junior like me who had, to this point, only played on the junior varsity team.

 

Susan was about 5’8” tall with a dynamite athletic body.   She had gorgeous blond hair that she wore in a long French braid.   The cheerleaders would wear their uniforms to school on game days and every guy in the school wanted to see what Susan had under that short skirt.   But, again, I was just a lowly sophomore, soon to be a junior.   I had little chance of ever sniffing what I just knew was a sweet blond pussy between her legs.   I never dreamed that I would ever have an opportunity to see Susan naked much less be seduced by her mother.

 

Mrs. Levine was, simply put, hot.   Her husband owned the local pharmacy and Doc Levine was easily twenty years his wife’s senior.   Everyone figured that she married him for his money and the style of living she expected and received.   Doc Levine worked long hours and there were lots of rumors about Mrs. Levine’s antics with many local men.   It was often said that she would never get a speeding ticket in her red Corvette convertible….it was said that the WHOLE police force would be in trouble if they ever gave her any trouble.

 

The Levine’s were not on my dry cleaning delivery route until another driver quit and the boss rearranged our schedules.   I drew the lucky straw and got Mrs. Levine.

 

The first couple of times she came to the door after I was assigned the new route, she was reasonably modestly dressed.   But I noticed that she would be a little more seductively dressed with each additional delivery.   It wasn’t until one day late last June that I realized that Mrs. Levine had aimed her sights on her new young dry cleaner delivery boy.

 

Mrs. Levine was about 45 years old and kept herself in very good shape.   They Levines had a pool in the back yard and she swam a lot and was always working on her tan.   She was a very attractive woman and had a smile that just SPELLED sex.  

 

That particularly warm June morning, I opened the front screen door of the Levine’s house and saw a note taped to the front door addressed to “Mayberry Cleaners”   It read “I’m by the pool ….please bring my dress around back and I’ll pay you”.

 

I walked around to the back yard and approached the gate.   Mrs. Levine was lying face down on a chaise lounge with her head on her hands getting some sun….her bikini top was untied with the bow strings hanging by her sides.   I could clearly see the side of her one tit.  

 

“Excuse me…..Mrs. Levine?”

 

She opened her eyes and flashed that smile at me.   “The gate’s open, come on in.”

 

As I opened the gate and approached the chaise lounge, Mrs. Levine caught me by surprise.   She lifted herself up off the chaise, swung her legs around and sat on the cushion totally topless.   Her tits did not sag one bit and her belly was flat with just a couple of small rolls as she bent over to pick up her bikini top.   Her nipples were small but hard as little bullets.   She stood up holding the skimpy top in her hand and I handed her the dress on a hanger while obviously staring at her naked tits.

 

She said “Thank you for bringing my into the kitchen while I get my purse.   Will I embarrass you if I just leave my top off…..I’ll be coming right back out here for a little more sun.”

 

I choked out a “No Ma’am…you’re not embarrassing me".   I wasn’t embarrassed but I sure as hell was surprised….and getting a massive hard-on!

 

Mrs. Levine led the way into the house.   Her ass was as perfect as her tits.   It was small but round.   Her ass cheeks jiggled as she walked in front of me.   Her bare back was taut and I could tell by her strut that those firm boobs were just lightly bouncing in front of her.   My dick was getting harder just thinking about them.

 

She opened the back door and turned to face me and to invite me in….those nipples were even more rigid than before.   Mrs. Levine very openly stared at my crotch.   I was wearing a pair of athletic shorts and there was no way I could hide my erection.   She smiled at me and said to wait in the kitchen while she went for her purse.   Again I relished in the sight of her mature but tight ass as it wiggled away in front of me.

 

When Mrs. Levine came back into the kitchen with her purse, my mind was in overdrive.   I had only seen a woman’s bare tits once in my life…when I walked in on my buddy David’s mother.   She was getting ready to take a group of kids on our block to the local swim club and she was just pulling her bathing suit up.   I saw her huge melons just before she pulled the one piece maillot over her chest.   We both acted like nothing had happened.

 

But Mrs. Levine’s tits were different.   They were small, perky and round, just as I imagined her daughter Susan’s tits would be.   She handed me the money and smiled with that “look”….

 

”What’s your name, Sweetie?”

 

“Ronnie McDonald, Ma’am, but everyone calls me Mac”.

 

“Who’s your father, Mac?”

 

“George McDonald, Ma’am.  He works for the Mayberry Cleaners”.

 

“Oh, I know your father.  We graduated from high school together.   He was always tall and handsome but very shy.  As I recall, George didn’t date much in high school.”

 

“Well, Ma’am, I don’t know much about that, of course, but I know he had to help work the family farm.   He probably didn’t have much money or available time when he was a boy”.

 

“I remember your father as a handsome man.   You look just like him, tall and fit.   How old are you?”

 

“I’m sixteen, Mrs. Levine, but I’ll be seventeen in July.”

 

“Now, Mac…..PLEASE call me by my first name.  It’s Laura.   How tall are you?”

 

“I’m six foot six, Mrs……er…….Laura.   Height seems to run in my family.”

 

“Do big dicks run in your family as well, Mac?”

 

I looked down and my erection was pressing hard against the fabric of my shorts.

CarolinaBensyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaBensyy

  Yeah, I’ve got big hands and big feet…….size 14 shoes.   I had never seen another man’s erection but had seen some fuck videos and knew that I could easily compete with some of the men I had seen in them.   But I didn’t have much opportunity to ply my skills…..I worked a LOT in order to earn money for college (nobody in my family had ever gone to college and my parents certainly couldn’t afford to send me) and my parents were pretty strict.   I had only gone on a few dates.

 

Mrs. Levine approached me and, while never losing eye contact, gripped my shaft through my shorts and squeezed my cock.

 

“Oh, Mac…that’s one BIG dick……can I take a look at it?”

 

“Ah…uh….well, if you think it’s OK Mrs……ah, Laura.”

 

The next thing I knew, Mrs. Levine pulled my shorts and my boxers down to about mid-thigh.   My rock hard 8” cock popped up and stood straight out in front of my groin.   This woman old enough to be my mother just stared at my tool and smiled.

 

“That thing is GORGEOUS, Mac.  Has any woman ever sucked the cum out of it?”

 

Of course, no woman had ever even touched my cock….except maybe my mother when I was a baby.   The closest I had ever gotten to a sexual experience was when I took Lorraine Edams , the local “punch” who had a reputation for training all the guys in town, to the movies right after I got my driver’s license.   I took her parking afterward, got my finger wet and “tried” to fuck her.   I no sooner got my dick into her pussy and I shot my load, your typical teenage “first time”.

 

“No Ma’am….no woman has ever touched my cock.”

 

“Well, Mac, your cock is about to be sucked……and stop calling me Ma’am.  My name is Laura!”

 

At that point, topless Mrs. Levine went onto her knees and cupped my balls in her hand.   She licked off the little drop of jiz that had formed on the head of my pecker and then began to toy with the head of my dick with her tongue.   Then she pursed her lips and kissed my rock hard erection right on the pee hole…..I thought I would shoot my load right then.

 

Her eyes rolled up to look at the expression on my face as she slowly sucked my whole cock into her mouth.   She took the head all the way into the back of her throat so that her nose was right in my pubic hair.   Then she pulled off of me while sucking until she made a slurping sound as she gasped for a breath.   She did it again.   Then again.   I started to pump my hips with an involuntary action.  

 

Those firm tits jiggled and shook as she move her head back and forth on my shaft.  Finally, she pulled away from my cock, looked up and said “OK, Sweetheart….I want you to fuck my mouth.   Fuck my mouth until you fill my mouth with your cum!”

 

Mrs. Levine wrapped her lips around my cock again, put one hand on my butt cheek and squeezed my balls with the other.   I grabbed her by the back of the head and began to furiously fuck her in the mouth.   She sucked with everything she was worth.   I had never felt ANYTHING so wonderful.   Her mouth was warm and wet…she had a way of tightening her mouth around me so that it felt just like what I always imagined a tight cunt would feel like.

 

It obviously didn’t take me very long to shoot my wad.   After not much more than a minute of this heavenly experience I grunted “I’m cuuummmming!” and exploded into wave after wave of hot jiz.   With each shot, Mrs. Levine took a big gulp and swallowed my seed.   I just kept pumping that sweet mouth as ecstasy overcame me.   In a short time, I slowed my hip motion as my orgasm waned but she kept sucking so as to get every last drop.   Then, from behind, I heard……

 

“MOTHER……YOU FUCKING SLUT!”

 

I turned my head around and there stood a rather surprised looking blond Susan.   Susan had just walked into the kitchen from the back door.   She was wearing a tube top and a pair of booty shorts.   I saw her nipples go erect under the tube top as she stared at her topless mother blowing the young dry cleaner delivery man.

 

Mrs. Levine pulled her mouth off of my tired cock, gripped the shaft and squeezed out the last few drops of semen.   Still on her knees and smiling at her daughter, she said……..

 

“Hello, Dear….meet Mac, our new dry cleaning delivery guy”.

 

Then she licked off the last few little drops of cum and stood up in front of me.   She had a little bit of goo running down her chin….she wiped it off with her finger and, looking straight at Susan, seductively sucked her finger dry.

 

“MOTHER…….WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING??”

 

“Well, it should be pretty obvious, you dumb cunt….I just sucked all of the cum out of this beautiful young stud’s dick….here, wanna taste of it…come on over and kiss your mother!”

 

“You’re disgusting, Mother.   I recognize this guy.  He’s one of the lower classmen at school…..this will be all over the school by September!”

 

I replied, as I pulled my pants up and tried to recover from the uncomfortable situation.  ”Don’t worry, Susan…..I won’t tell anyone.   I know you don’t know me, other than maybe seeing me in the school halls and lunch room…I guess I’m pretty hard to miss.   But I’m as much to blame here as your mother.  None of us needs the stigma so, if you don’t mind, I’ll just slip away quietly and leave you and your mother to talk”.

 

Mrs. Levine jumped in…..”Don’t you go anywhere, Mac.  We’re going to settle this thing right here and now.   Susan, where do you get off talking to your mother like that in front of a stranger?”

 

“STRANGER???   MOTHER, YOU JUST SUCKED THIS BOY’S COCK AND DRANK HIS CUM……AND HE’S A STRANGER?????”

 

I nervously watched the two went back and forth.   A middle aged woman, naked except for a little bikini bottom, and her gorgeous 18 year old daughter arguing over the fact that daughter just caught her mother sucking the cock of a lower classman from her small town high school.   It was most uncomfortable for me, even though I felt as satisfied as I had ever felt.

 

“You’re just jealous, Susan….I seduced this gorgeous young hunk and you never even had a shot at him”.

 

“NO WAY, Mother…..as big as he is, I’m sure he’s been held back in school several years.   He’s obviously older than the other guys in his class.   I like jocks but I want them to be my intellectual match…..I’m not interested in dummies”.

 

Now I’m pissed off.   “I’m NOT A DUMMY!   I’m not quite 17 and a candidate for the National Honor Society.   I carry a 4.0 GPA and plan to win academic scholarships to help me with my college expenses.   I’m not a RICH BITCH like you!   I just happen to be from a long line of big men and my cock is bigger than anything YOU’VE ever sucked!”

 

The room got quiet.   The three of us just stood there staring at each other.   Then Susan smiled and looked at her bare breasted mother.

 

“Let’s see which of us you would rather fuck, Mac…….Mother and I have always been competitive.   I just saw a little bit of your dick while it was in my mother’s mouth when I walked into this room.   Now I want to see it hard.   And I want to feel it in my pussy.”

 

“Are you up to the challenge, Mother??”

 

(to be continued)

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments