Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nurse of My Dreams Fucks Me In Reality

""Girl Next Door" Shows Me Her Dirty Side"

22
6 Comments 6
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I met Anne on an erotic stories site. She’s a nurse in a large southern California hospital and, on first glance, appears to be the girl next door. Anne has a friendly bespectacled smile and, I was soon to find out, a killer sexy body.

Anne and I became fast friends on the site and we were soon exchanging sexy nude photographs. She told me that her husband took the pictures that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that her body was one to make most women her age VERY jealous.

I soon wanted to meet Anne in the flesh, so to speak, but we lived on different ends of the country. It wasn’t until I was asked to attend a meeting in my company’s Los Angeles office that I realized that my opportunity to meet this new focus of my sexual desires just might be coming to fruition.

I convinced Anne to Skype with me to make arrangements to meet for lunch near her hospital after my flight from Baltimore to LA. While I had her on Skype, I asked her to treat me to a slow strip tease. To my complete surprise, she concurred. Her body was as beautiful on screen as it was in the photos she had sent to me.

We agreed to meet the day after my flight. What I didn’t tell Anne was that my hotel was next to the restaurant where lunch was planned. My excitement was palpable. We had a delightful lunch and conversation was very easy. Anne was wearing her hospital scrubs and when she got up from the table to go to the ladies room, I carefully checked out her ass. No panty line so either no panties or thong bikini. Either was just fine with me.

When Anne got back to the table I suggested that we adjourn to my hotel room. I confessed that I planned it that way and she simply chuckled but refused to go to my room. She said that she would prefer to go to her house, as she would be more comfortable there. After all, she said, her house was only a few miles from the restaurant.

Following Anne’s car, all I could think about was getting that lovely body naked and on the bed. My hard-on was evident.

We quickly got to her house, a trendy colonial in an upscale LA suburb. I don’t know what her husband does for a living but he obviously does very well. She led me by the hand to the front door and into the foyer. I was ready to strip her down and fuck her right there.

You can imagine my shock and surprise when I saw a man sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book and nursing a drink.

“Hello Ronnie, I’m Michael. Nice to meet you. Anne showed me the picture of your thick cock that you sent her when you first met. She’s been talking about it ever since. She told me that she has been wet for weeks just thinking about this day!”

I tentatively moved toward the couch and shook Michael ’s hand. I wasn’t sure what I should say or if I should just run. But Michael was doing everything he could to make me feel at ease.

“I’d offer you a drink, Ronnie, but I’m sure you’d rather get to the business at hand first. Anne, be a good hostess and lead Ronnie to the bedroom. It’s time for you to get that fucking you’ve been talking about”.

I was getting the distinct feeling that this wasn’t the first time Anne had welcomed a man into her house so her husband could watch her get fucked. Anne again took me by the hand and led me up the steps to a beautiful master bedroom. The linens on the king size bed had been laid back just like in a hotel room. Michael followed us. Michael sat down on a chair, facing the bed, with his drink. It was apparent that he intended to enjoy the show.

Anne sat me down on the bed and pulled her scrub shirt over her head, exposing her two beautiful tits straining at the bra.

CarolinaBensyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaBensyy

She released them by unhooking the bra. Her perky nipples looked just as hard as they did in her pictures.

“Suck my nipples, Ronnie….suck them like you mean it”.

Anne’s eyes closed as she let out a moan of delight. She stood up and I pulled the drawstring on her pants and let them fall to the floor. Her trim waist and round hips were maddening. I forgot that her husband was in the room. I pulled down the skimpy thong and admired her shaved pubic mound. I lowered my head so as to lick her pussy lips and to let my tongue play with her bulbous clit. More moans. Her juices were running down her thighs. I smelled her sex and lapped at her juices. Anne bent over to share a deep French kiss with me.

“You taste just like pussy, Ronnie,” she cooed.

Anne moved over to the bed and assumed a doggy position with her head on the bed and her ass in the air. I stood behind her admiring the delicious female body in front of my eyes. Her ass was spread wide so as to show me her tight little pucker hole and her pussy lips opened exposing her dripping love tube. I couldn’t help but to bury my tongue deep in her waiting pussy. I tongue fucked her with my nose buried in her ass. I couldn’t help myself… I moved my tongue from her pussy to her twitching little hole. My attention to her sacred area brought even more guttural moans. It was apparent that Anne wanted more action there.

I quickly dropped my slacks and jockeys. My hard dick popped out of my jockeys ready for immediate duty. My initial reaction was to aim for her asshole but Anne had told me earlier that she had only done anal once before and it hurt like hell. I didn’t have any lube with me so I decided to hold off on my skilled anal abilities for another day. The head of my cock quickly slid into Anne’s well lubricated pussy and I began to fuck. She was moaning loudly and pushing her hips backward as I was thrusting mine forward. It was a mutual fuck.

Then my eyes turned to Michael. He had stripped down and was stroking his cock, obviously enjoying the show. The sight was actually turning me on even more. I turned my attention back to my little sex toy in front of me. Anne was frenzied.

“Fuck me, Ronnie! I want to feel your warm cum in my pussy!!”

Then I felt it. Michael had gotten up and lubricated his forefinger with saliva. He slid his finger into my ass and pressed down on my prostate gland. I hadn’t had sex for several days so my prostate was full with semen. As most men know, pressure on the prostate usually means immediate ejaculation. I came fast and hard. I thought I’d blow Anne’s head off.

My orgasms are more of a process than an event. One surge after another I shot my warm jizz into the sweet pussy in front of me. Anne collapsed prone on the bed and I collapsed on top of her. We were both out of breath and heaving. Michael seemed proud of his intervention. He sat on the bed next to Anne and me and continued to stroke his cock.

Anne motioned for me to roll off of her so she could get over to her horny husband. She took his erect cock in her mouth and fondled his balls. It was just a few minutes when Michael’s body tensed and he shot his load in his wife’s mouth. I watched with envy as Anne sucked and swallowed every bit of cum Michael ejaculated. By the time the little nymph was finished, her husband’s cock was totally licked clean.

Michael and I shook hands and shared deep kisses with Anne. Now it’s time for that drink. I need to rebuild my strength. I need to show Anne that, when done right, a man’s cock in her ass can be very relaxing and sexually gratifying. Yes, my dear Anne, your tight little asshole is my next target!

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments