Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Remember

"The things you remember when you're bored."

145
18 Comments 18
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Do you remember the first time I fucked your tight little pussy. 

It was the morning after the night we spent on the sofa watching TV. You let me slip one of my fat fingers up your cunt and I remember you closing your eyes as I stroked it into you. My cock was so hard that night, pressing into you from underneath.

Your mother interrupted us because she thought you had gone to sleep with your eyes closed and I remember sucking on my finger after you got up to go to bed. It was heaven and hell watching you leave.

All that night I lay next to your mother and my only thought was of fucking my cock into your sixteen-year-old pussy. I was hard all night. 

I waited for your mother to go to work before I got out of bed and then I walked to your room. I was naked outside the door and my cock was stiffening with all the dirty thoughts that were accumulating in my head. I was so nervous. A little unsure, too. I needn’t have been. I know that now.

I pushed the door open and saw that you lay on your side facing towards the window. 

I remember my cock stiffening with every step I took closer to you. You pretended to be asleep. I raised the covers and snuck into bed behind you and it was only then that I saw your eyes open wide in the bedside mirror when my hot cock pushed against your thighs.

I was breathing very hard; nervous energy pushing me forward.  There was still that element of being unsure as to whether you wanted me to do this with you or not. But then, when I pushed the head of my cock between your thighs and onto your pussy lips I knew I couldn't stop. I wouldn't have been able to stop at all. I grasped your thigh and manoeuvred you until your pussy was full of my cock. I let out a resounding sigh as I filled your cunt. I had spent so long agonising over it that it was such a relief to be inside you.

That feeling of it sliding into you the first time was the best feeling in the world. Do you remember it going into you? Pushing your lips apart. The searing heat, soothed by your cunt's juices eased my cock inside. You almost sucked it in.

I was so horny that only seconds passed before I started fucking you urgently. I needed to cum. I had been anticipating this all night long. And I remember fucking you so hard within a very short time of my cock being inside you.

It was music to my ears when you cried out that you were cumming. Your whimper reached my ears and that's when I pushed you onto your stomach, let the full weight of my body press down on you while I fucked wildly into your soaking wet cunt. I remember all those filthy words that left my mouth.

Do you remember soaking the bed when I was screaming into your ear? Yelling at you that I was cumming. Cumming in your pussy. Do you remember that? Do you remember my hot spunk splash inside you? Filling you up. It was so animalistic and I rushed to fill your cunny without thinking of whether you were enjoying it.

Do you remember that you told me to keep fucking you? Your precise words were, "give me your fucking cock, daddy. Harder, fuck me harder," you kept saying. At first, you just let me take you but then you found your voice and soon you were demanding that I handle you roughly. I hadn't expected you to be like that but it fuelled my eagerness and my cock became harder with every word you spoke. It was such a thrilling fuck.

And that's what we did for the next fifteen minutes. We fucked. I just pounded my cock into you and you kept crying out for more. I must have spent myself three times in your cunt in those fifteen minutes. Christ knows how many orgasms you had.

Maragomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maragomez

Do you remember that first time?

Fuck, it was hot.

~~~o~~~

Of course, I remember our first time, daddy. It felt so good and something I wanted to happen after I saw you wanking that one time in the shower. Ever since that day I had wanted you to fuck me. That night on the sofa was so good, your finger going in me nearly made me cry. It was such a relief to feel you slide it in. All that waiting was over.

I knew if I could just move into the right spot on the sofa your hand would go where I wanted it to go and I was so happy when you touched me and slipped it in. I couldn’t have been madder at mother for stopping us. 

I found it so hard to sleep that night. I played with myself thinking of you and what could have happened on that sofa before I finally got to sleep.

In the morning, I heard mother leave and then I heard your footsteps outside my door, my heart raced and my body was reacting as I heard the creaking sound of the door opening. It was all I could do to keep quiet as I felt you slide into the bed behind me.

I knew what was coming and I needed and wanted it. I didn't want to move in case you left the room; abandoning me to your conscience. I didn’t want that to happen.

I was so glad when you slid into me. I knew it wouldn’t be my first time and I knew how good it would feel to have you fill me up. It felt like you stretched my cunt so much. I remember you lifting my leg into the air so that you could push your cock further inside me. I remember helping you by pushing back against you; desperate for you to fill me up. I didn't want you to ever leave my cunt.

I didn't want you to stop I just wanted you to fuck me hard and fast. I wanted you to give me what I craved, and had been craving all night. I wanted to cum all over your dick so much.

And I wanted your cum inside me. I wanted every single drop of your cum in my pussy. I knew you wouldn’t be able to help yourself once your cock was inside me. I knew that and so did you.

It felt amazing and when you pushed me onto my front and fucked me hard I thought I was going to pass out with pleasure. If you could have felt how good that was, daddy, you wouldn’t have lasted as long as you did.

It felt even better to have your body press down on me, pin me to the bed, cause me to be immobile, and take my cunt until I could do nothing but climax underneath you. I had to tell you how I felt, how I wanted you to fuck me so hard. When I came underneath you, it was like nothing I had felt before. The feeling of helplessness, of being pinned down and pleasured was so beautiful. I’d always fantasised about being taken by you, not made love to, but taken, plundered, used for sexual gratification. It was what I wanted and I needed to tell you that.

I felt empty when you finally pulled out of my aching pussy, but that kiss we shared as your cum leaked out of my cunt made me believe that it wasn’t a one-off. I remember opening my mouth for you when you scooped up your cum from my cunt and fed it to me, I sucked it all into my mouth before you reached down for more. I was hungry for it. It couldn’t have been enough. I was surprised when you kissed me afterwards. Our tongues playing with your cum. It was so yummy. 

I knew you wanted me, I had known it for a long time, I just think we were both too scared and then that night when you touched me. I remember it. I remember it so well.

Published 
Written by LouiseBiSub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments