Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery Part 2

"She had at last broken away from the shackles of being a young trophy wife."

12
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
935 words 935 words

Things with my husband had gone from bad to worse. He had even started having nights away from home. Did he have a fancy woman somewhere? I did wonder. But he did not. Quite by chance, a friend whom I went to school with saw him in a little country pub. His companion was a delightful young man and after a while, they left together.

I then knew for certain why we had separate bedrooms. I was twenty-seven, childless, unloved, and paraded at various social functions as if I were a prized peacock. I was suffocating in my unreal world. On our wedding night, we did nothing. On our three day honeymoon, all he wanted to do was take photographs and not of me either.

I was surprised that he never made me his golf caddy. But that honour was given to another nice young man. Things for me improved dramatically at the Mayor's summer ball. We were enjoying a spell of really hot weather so the lady's attire was quite flimsy. There was a lady over the far side of the room whom I had never seen before.

A quick word with Alison the wife of the Deputy Mayor confirmed that she was the new wife of the borough treasurer. She looked a little lost, lonely, in fact, so I made my way over to her.

She was quite tall, slim, with lovely blue eyes. I found her very easy to be with. We left the stuffy function room and went outside onto the balcony to take in the still night air.

She told me that her name was Hazel and that like me, she was many years younger than her husband. We had something in common. I liked Hazel very much and it seemed that she liked me.

We did our duty and danced and chatted with the boring old dignitaries, pretending to be interested in their conversations. Hazel and I looked over at each other several times as if we were giving each other moral support. 

Sometime during that evening, she slipped me her phone number which I was pleased to receive. Had I found a friend? At last, the evening came to a close. My husband stayed behind talking to his friends and I was chauffeur-driven home.

The first thing I did was slip off my evening gown and throw it into a corner, swiftly followed by my skimpy silk knickers. The shower water was just about tepid as it cascaded over my nakedness. I smiled as I wondered just what the old farts at the ball would have given to see me wet and naked.

But there was something far more interesting. Hazel. I thought rather a lot about her and for some unexplained reason, those thoughts made me feel delightfully horny. It was so warm that I decided to try and sleep on top of the duvet but my little private army of vibrating friends had other ideas.

CaamilaChain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaamilaChain

Eventually his worship the Mayor arrived home. He never even looked in on me to wish me a good night which was just as well because I had a thick dildo shoved hard up my cunt.

The following morning about eleven I was having coffee and biscuits in the lounge when I decided to phone Hazel.

So stupid, I was hesitant for some strange reason. Eventually, I plucked up the courage and dialled her number. She answered straight away. As we chatted, my heartbeat quickened. We were both work widows so I invited her over to join me. 

She turned up wearing a lovely peach coloured dress, black high heels, and no makeup. I liked her natural look. After coffee, we went for a stroll around the garden. As she bent over to pluck out a weed, it was obvious to me that she was not wearing any knickers and I liked what I saw.

We somehow ended up in my bedroom. I wanted to show her my toys. She was amazed by the different shapes and sizes. She had none of her own. It was pretty obvious to me that Hazel had a big interest. What followed was quite remarkable. I pleasured her with all eight of them.

Some I even shoved up her arse. She must have exploded three or four times in a torrent of fresh tasty juice. She was one very happy lady and come to think of it, so was I. Sadly, time had moved on and she needed to go.

A few days later, I received a surprise phone call from my brother Steve. He had been working in France on a building site. We met up at the Red Lion Hotel on the far side of town. It was good to see him again. We chatted for a while then he leaned over and whispered, "Any chance, sis? It's been ages."

Steve was the favourite of my three brothers and we had always been very close. What he wanted was something that my husband had never provided. We drove off in his car to Black Crow woods. It was a place that we both knew very well.

There were lots of dense bushes that were perfect places to hide behind. Yes, my brother fucked me hard and long. We did it in four different positions concluding with him giving me a good bumming. I could see nothing wrong with brotherly love.

Hazel and I formed a very discreet full-on lesbian relationship. It was good for us both. As for my husband, well, let's just say that he rather liked the company of young men.

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments