Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did I Just Do That – Part 4

"The family is back to normal – but it’s Christmas time and there’s a party to go to."

40
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"A follow on from part 3. Thanks to everyone that encouraged me to take this to part 4. It's much appreciated and I hope you all enjoy the results. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There are some naughty mother's out there for sure! And some even naughtier sons."

The time with my sister was certainly an eye-opener for me. I hadn’t thought that lesbian sex could be so pleasurable, and had always been a cock girl at heart. But licking my sister out and tribbing with her when the boys were at college had a certain appeal to it. We certainly made the most of our time together.

But at last, it was time for my sister Emily to go home, back to her refurbished house. In one sense it was a shame but in the other, it meant that I would have unprecedented access to two wonderful cocks, and our double trouble Wednesdays may even be extended to a Saturday as well.

On her last night with us, I let Emily have the master bedroom along with Tom and James, all to herself. I knew she would be desperate for the fuck of a lifetime before she went home to that cold house. I knew though, that it wouldn’t take her long to find a lover, and maybe she’d hook up with that woman she was having an affair with before her last relationship came crashing down. I had an idea though that Emily would seek out a couple of younger lads, maybe twins, just to help her remember her time with us. We shall have to wait and see on that count.

I could hear her fuck the living daylights out of my sons with her screams and I was a little jealous listening to her from the spare bedroom. The following morning, a dishevelled Emily walked into my bedroom and plonked herself down on the bed next to me.

“I’m fucked,” she said.

I smiled, rolled between her thighs, and pushed them apart.

“Not yet your not. I’m sure you have one more orgasm left inside you,” I replied letting the tip of my tongue slide over her well-used pussy lips. It didn’t take long before her hypersensitive clit gave me what I wanted. She climaxed in no time at all and I felt powerful bringing her off after my sons had had their wicked way with her holes.  Of course, she returned the favour and I milked the pleasure for as long as I could. I wouldn’t be getting this anytime soon.

I watched Emily walk off to the shower room and took my time to reflect on our recent time together. All that teasing she put me through as a teenager? And here we were, much later in life, licking each other to wonderful orgasms. It didn’t feel dirty or incestuous, it just felt normal. It was as if we were meant to do that to each other. Her sexy body urging me on, and mine urging her on. Of course, the twins helped too. It must have been such a wonderful experience for them to see two women together and then join in the fun.

All three of us escorted Emily to the waiting taxi. First Tom and then James gave her a more than lingering kiss goodbye. Then it was my turn.

“You take good care of those two, you understand me?”

I did indeed. She then turned to the boys watching us hug each other.

“And you two, make sure your mother never wants for anything. Got it!”

They both nodded and I think they got the gist of her meaning. We kissed briefly on the lips and hugged each other before she climbed into the taxi. Seeing her off was a sad moment, but we knew there would be more times like the ones we had just shared. I couldn’t see Emily ever becoming celibate anytime soon.

That evening I climbed into bed on my own. The boys were out late at a friend's house which meant that our family life was getting back to normal. As normal as it could be. The only time I felt ashamed of what we did was when I met other mothers at the college or during gatherings involving our sons. I don’t know why? I used to think of how they would treat me if they found out and then I’d get in the car, wait for my boys to climb in, have a normal conversation before driving off, and then as soon as no one could hear, the conversation would get dirty and all those thoughts would be gone from my head.

Getting caught was my only fear.

I ended up changing jobs. Taking a lower paid job as a secretary to have more time at home and more time for fucking. It was the best move I had ever made and I was down to a four-day week. I used the time wisely, to shop for new lingerie, not that it got much use, and a new dress to wear to the works Christmas party that I had been invited to.

I had only been working at the place for a few weeks and didn’t know anyone except my immediate boss and a few work colleagues. When asked who I would bring along to the party, I naturally looked concerned but didn’t want to tell them that I was single and had no one special to bring along. I told them I’d think of something.

And I did.

The idea followed a conversation I had with the boys. We were in bed, and I had cuddled up to Tom while James was in the bathroom. I told him I had a dilemma but couldn’t help my hand reaching around his torso to grab a hold of his cock. He thought I wanted sex again and so his cock hardened rapidly. He turned around with an evil smile on his face and it was all I could do to calm him down.

James returned from the bathroom to see us kissing. Jumping on the bed behind me he quickly shoved his cock into my buttocks and put his hand on my tit. I told both of them to hang on and that I had something serious to discuss with them.

I related my dilemma about the works Christmas party.

“Tom can go, if he would like to,” offered James. It was a kind thing for him to say because I knew both of them would have loved to accompany me. Especially as they looked and were twenty years younger, but I could see Tom pondering the question, slowly coming to a deeper understanding of what I was saying.

“Take both of us,” he said.

“What?” I questioned.

“Take both of us. We’re twins right. If we dressed in exactly the same clothes, then one of us could be fucking you somewhere, while the other mingled amongst the guests and we could take it in turns.”

“That’s a fucking stupid idea,” I retorted. But it wasn’t – was it?

When the time came for the Christmas party, I found myself riding in a taxi with two identically dressed young men. At eight that evening, the naughty slut of a woman called Sandra climbed out of the taxi with James and turning to Tom asked him to wait outside the building for a short while.

I escorted James inside and having introduced him to several people, a beer, and some buffet food, we spent the next thirty minutes wandering around the party looking like we belonged there. We were lucky in one respect that no one knew that we were related. He just looked like a toyboy that this slutty woman had picked up from ‘Escorts R Us.’ The party was getting in full swing by eight-thirty. Both James and myself was talking with my boss and I excused myself from their conversation. It was a sign to James to make himself scarce as soon as I left.

I found my heart thumping like it was about to escape from my chest. I wandered towards the lift and escaped through the front door. Tom practically ran towards me. It was a cold evening and I could see that he was freezing. I informed him of what type of beer James had been drinking and who he had most recently spoken with.

I escorted him inside and towards the party. I was on tenterhooks. All of this was a bad idea and all I could think of was what kind of excuses I would come up with if someone were to recognise that my partner was different. I couldn’t look anyone I had previously spoken to in the eye. We made our way to the buffet bar and Tom grabbed a beer. We eventually ended up close to the room from which the music was escaping.

“Plan A,” I said to Tom.

“Go for it, mom – Sandra,” he corrected.

“See you in fifty minutes,” I responded.

Both the boys had worked everything out in their heads while lying awake at night. Every minute and every action like I was a spy and this was a kind of Mission Impossible movie and we were the good guys.

I didn’t feel like a good guy, I felt like I was about to lose my job. It was just that the thrill of what I was about to do was driving me mad with lust and desire. It would be the naughtiest thing that I had ever done in my life, except fucking my sister or fucking my sons. I was thinking with my cunt and at that moment it was doing quite a bit of thinking on my behalf.

I left Tom and wandered to the loos in search of a cubicle that was in the unisex section of the toilets with a disabled sign on it. I saw that it was shut and I rattled my fingertips across the door. Another made-up sign from James to indicate it was me on the outside.

I felt extremely nervous when the door opened. I was glad to see that it was James on the inside and not someone in a wheelchair taking a piss. He pulled me inside. I turned around and couldn’t wait to feel his lips on mine. We practically crashed our mouths together in our heightened state of sexual need. His hands came upon my breasts and I pushed them towards him, my hand reached down to his extending cock that slithered under his trousers. I squeezed hard on it, only making it worse. We fumbled with the belt, buttons, and zip, and as soon as they were out of the way my hand dived into his pants and pulled a sizeable cock out. I pulled on it. Taking my son's cock in hand, I jerked it off knowing that we wouldn’t stop at just a hand-job.

I sank to my knees and I must say how incredible it was to swallow his cock in that toilet. I sucked greedily on it and with my son's hand on my hair, I knew he was about to blow his load down his mother’s throat. I wanted it so badly and I wasn’t disappointed. I felt his hand press on the back of my head and within seconds he gushed down my greedy throat. I swallowed every last drop, groping his balls and pulling on them while he unloaded his cream into his mother’s mouth.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

I stood up, still grabbing his cock in my hand, and turned away from him, I leaned forward and he obliged me by rolling my dress over my bottom and onto my waist. He fumbled with my knickers for a split second until I told him to fuck me and leave the knickers where they were.

His still hard cock penetrated me and sent my mind reeling. My hands reached out for the cistern and I held on for dear life; my son’s cock thrusting into me from behind. I felt my climax approaching and I started to push my bottom back towards him. His hands grabbed my hips, suspender belt, and knickers and he pushed his cock hard into me. I felt every thrust and it wasn’t long before my orgasm rushed over my body like a cascading wave of pleasure. James climaxed for a second time almost immediately afterwards.

He wanted to stay inside me and take me to a third but I told him I needed to get back to the party otherwise I may be missed.

We reluctantly separated and I cautiously opened the door. James was to stay where he was and wait until his brother turned up.

Returning to the party, I popped a salmon vol-u-vent in my mouth to disguise the smell of spunk. It didn’t work. I was taken aback when a hand was placed on my shoulder and Simon, a colleague of mine scolded me for leaving my partner James all alone with all those sexy women on the dancefloor. I guess he managed to keep out of trouble.  

It suddenly hit me that we had never decided on a name for the one person that was escorting me and I was secretly glad that Tom had cottoned on quite quickly as to what had happened when I introduced them to James. I, of course, apologised for my behaviour but told Simon that I had felt a little ill and needed some water.

Simon seemed to understand and left me with Tom. We looked into the eyes of each other and Tom saw how turned on I was. I leaned into him, still a little out of breath from the fuck in the toilets.

“Fuck-ing, am-az-ing,” I whispered in his ear, “ I can’t believe we’re doing this. I’m so fucking horny right now.”

“Mom, you look gorgeous and so very wicked. Time for plan B?”

I nodded, “Yes, time for plan B, but do give me some time to make it look like it’s normal.”

Tom smiled and started to move away from me. I stopped him in his tracks and leaned towards him.

“I want your cock in me as soon as I get in that cubicle, got it.”

Tom nodded and walked towards the toilets.

I was chatting with Delilah when James returned from the toilets, all cleaned up. He nodded to me, it was a clean switch over in the loos and the real James was now with me. I made light conversation with Delilah and James but all my mind could think of was how I was about to make my excuses and get more of my son’s cock up me. A different son maybe but it would be just as enjoyable.

At that moment my phone rang and I dipped into my purse to retrieve it. The call was from Emily. I showed James the screen and he laughed. I excused myself from Delilah and left them chatting.

Her call was impromptu and she asked what we were up to and hoped that it was something naughty. I explained that I was at a works party after taking on a new job a few weeks earlier. I told her both Tom and James were here playing at being twins, just like twins do. She had asked what that meant and so I whispered down the phone that one was in the loo waiting to fuck me while the other was parading around the party being my escort. I then told her that they had just swapped places.

I wasn’t prepared for the words she used to describe me or my behaviour, but I was pleased that she thought such bad things about me. I told her it was a shame she wasn’t here. She agreed with me.

After a few seconds of silence, I tapped James on the shoulder who was making his way with Delilah. I put my hand up to indicate five minutes and pointed to the phone. He understood perfectly well what I meant. On my way to the loos, I told Emily where I was going and that I had to end the call.

“Fuck off,” she said, “if you’re getting fucked in the toilet by Tom, I want to hear it.”

What could I do? I’m such a pleasure-seeking sister after all.

Luckily no one was around and I rapped my fingers against the door. It opened just like before and I slipped into the cubicle with Tom. He looked at me quizzically and pointed to the phone.

“Get your cock out,” I told him, “it’s Emily, she wants to hear everything.” I put the phone on the toilet seat and pulled my dress up. The last thing I said to my sister was that she had better be quiet. No wanking. Though, I knew that she wouldn’t be able to resist that act.

I looked over my shoulder to see Tom’s erect cock bobbing towards me. I felt him prise the lips of my cunt open and I felt his bulbous head wet itself on James’ cream from before. I whispered into the phone for my sister’s benefit, telling her that my son’s cock was going inside me. I knew it would be too much for her. I knew her knickers would be off and her fingers would be busy on her twat all the while we fucked. She knew all too well what it felt like.

“Fuck, it feels wonderful,” I said a little too loud.

I felt his cock slip right inside my hole, making me moan in the process. Although I was constantly listening out for doors opening or closing from around us.

I felt my son’s cock slip from me and wondered whether it had been too much for him and that he had cum already. I started to look behind me but then I felt his intrusion poke towards another of my holes. The little one that seemed to part so fucking easy these days. I blamed the double trouble Wednesday’s for that and the fact that my sister used a whapping big strap-on on me when she stayed for the two weeks.

I wanted to complain about him taking me up the ass, but my words came out as agreeing to the act rather than stopping it. I knew if he fucked my ass then I would splatter the phone with cum juice. His cock was hard and extremely pleasurable as he fucked it in my ass. Just like James, Tom held...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments