Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did I Just Do That – part 2

"Once started it’s hard to stop especially when my twins are so up for it."

84
17 Comments 17
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It had taken a good few days, a week at the most to get my boys used to eating pussy to my satisfaction, but once they had mastered it there was no stopping them. It’s hard to believe but my empty bed is no longer empty, in fact, it’s been upgraded to super king-size as we need the extra width.

I haven’t even been bothered with dating at all and it took all my effort to stop my best friend, Daisy, from badgering me into unsuitable dates. I couldn’t tell her that I was happy because she would only ask questions until I would crack and tell all. I couldn’t tell this tale, not to anyone.

My seventeen and a half-year-old twins were more than enough for me. I felt excited, invigorated, a sexy wanton woman most of the day. I would get home from work and they would have done most of the food preparation for the evening meal. A glass of white wine would be waiting for me as I walked through the door; closely followed by a peck on both cheeks. My life was looking up.

Their tantrums had all but faded into the background and we had decent conversations consisting of a lot more than grunts and groans.

Early evenings were interesting. The most interesting part of the day for me. Two of us would normally sit on the sofa with one of the boys on the chair to the side while watching TV. Hands would start to wander as the evening drew on and I would find myself draped across Tom or James with their hand down my dress caressing my breasts.

We nearly got caught by a neighbour once. It was my fault. I was draped across Tom and he was copping a feel of my breast when the doorbell rang. I was enjoying it and his fingers and thumb were tweaking my nipple and making them hard and erect. James got up to get the door. It would have been a normal, ‘no thanks,’ or ‘I’ll let mom know,’ but the neighbour had burst past James and was on their way into the lounge shouting on top of her voice about the disgusting state of the communal lakeside not far from where we lived. She had felt the need to tell everyone what she thought of it.

I had enough presence of mind to pull Tom’s hand from my dress, jump up from the sofa and straighten my dress up before Janice walked through the door. Fortunately, I hadn’t got to the stage where I was sucking greedily on Tom’s cock, and to be honest that was only a matter of five to ten minutes away; so it was a close call. I immediately tried to calm her, hoping she wouldn’t notice my lack of bra and erect nipples poking through my flimsy dress. She was so upset about the lakeside that I think I got away with it.

Since then, whenever the doorbell has rung we have tidied ourselves up first before answering it. One shock is enough for this family but that’s not to say that everything we do is behind closed doors. Not if I have anything to do with it.

The shopping mall is one of my favourite places to misbehave. We, women, have all done it – right!

Maybe not with our sons though.

But I can’t help walking through the grocery stores thinking dirty thoughts with my twin boys on either side of me. Sometimes, all it takes is a glance and a wink and we’ll turn down an empty aisle and while pushing the trolley I will close my eyes. After a few steps a hand would snake up my dress and someone’s fingers would enter my juicy pussy. Half the fun for me is trying to determine which one it is, Tom or James. I would say their name and then turn around to see if I was right. It’s about fifty-fifty so far. I think I’d have had a better chance if it were their cocks that entered me because Tom is a little thicker. Still, even I think that fucking in the store while pushing the trolley would be going too far.

We’ve been content with just the odd finger or two. I remember when I used to buy them lollipops to keep them quiet and now they just suck their fingers after they’ve come out of my pussy. In all those years, not a lot has changed.

I get so horny during shopping trips. I end up in the long queues for the checkout tapping my foot quickly on the floor in frustration at how long everything is taking. I send the boys to the car as I find it hard to not turn to one of them and kiss them full on the lips. It’s something that mustn’t happen in public and it frustrates me.

By the time I get to the car to drive home, my panties are soaked. If I’ve planned everything right, we would have parked in an area that contains far fewer cars and the loading of the trunk is combined with gropes of their cocks through their jeans. I just can’t help it. I mean, what’s a mom to do, especially when she’s just walked around the grocery store, braless and with just a g-string on while her sons have slipped their fingers into her juicy pussy and licked them dry.

They do share though. On more than one occasion, Tom offered me his fingers which I duly accepted. That normally makes me even hornier.

By the time we all get in the car, I am left in a state of now knowing what to do for the best. I have Tom to my right in the passenger seat and James in the back seat. I want them both, at the same time, but this is a car park and people are walking around us and of course there are cameras too.

When Tom’s hand reaches under my dress and makes a beeline for my pussy I am considering the worst-case scenario. A full-on fuck on the back seats. His fingers push onto my lips and he pushes the g-string to one side as his fingers make me wet as fuck. James’ hand then reaches around from the back seat and my left breast is squeezed hard. Tom kisses me on the lips and I shake my head at him.

I know what I want to do but I’m reaffirming to him that I mustn’t do it. He knows that of course. James knows it too. I’m the only one that seems to be doubting my own mind.

I end up pushing my bottom off the seat to allow Tom more access to my cunt. He takes it; fingers push in higher and before I know it I’m sighing and moaning, my head is shaking from side to side, reaffirming that this must go no further and suddenly Tom rips my orgasm from me and I end up convulsing over his fingers. The air that leaves my lungs is in such a rush as to alert the frumpy woman to my left, five-car bays from us, as she loads her car with groceries. I smile in her direction and she returns to loading the car.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

You would have thought that my orgasm would have sated me but it’s only made things worse. The warm feeling and glow that permeates me are just what I needed but now I want to feel filled. It’s only a twenty-minute drive home in the car. That’s not long to wait – is it?

Tom removes his fingers from my cunt. He’s done what he intended to do and I have to thank him for that. I turn to James in the back seat and look at him. I swallow hard, considering what I need and what I should do.

“Get your cock out,” I tell him. Disappointed in my resolve.

I get out of the car, wait for the frumpy woman to drive past us before I get in the back seat. James moves into the centre of the car and I quickly follow. He’s only just got his cock free from his pants and I just know that the zip of his jeans is going to bite his balls when we get going. As soon as his cock is poking straight into the air, I straddle him.

It never fails to amaze me how pleasurable a hot cock sinking into juicy cunt feels. His length pushes all the way in, no finesse, no wasted time. His hands come upon my buttocks and suddenly the thrusting takes over complete control. His fucks are fast and hard, furious at times and it doesn’t take him long to tell me that he’s going to cum.

I shake my head, “Hold it, baby, hold it for mommy,” I tell him.

I need his spunk in me, but I need it to hit me as I orgasm, it won’t be long now. I’m nearly there.  I take control and push my bottom back towards the front seats. There’s not much room, but there’s enough to get what I want which is a deep long thrust into the depths of my cunt.

My climax builds and I can feel it spread through me. It’s like a flower opening its petals inside me, not that they care about how it feels. I utter a few choice words and as I push down on James’ cock I shudder and cum.

“Now you can cum,” I tell him.

I left it to the last possible moment because I knew he would fuck like a rampant rabbit until he spurts in me, which is exactly what he does. I feel his cum splash my insides.

“Fuck that looks so gorgeous,” I hear Tom say from the front seat. Like a good boy, he’s been watching the people around us to make sure no one came too close for comfort. At least, I hope he has been doing that.  I slowly climb off James and push him to the right-hand side of the car

“Tom, get in the back seat now,” I tell him. They are twins, and after all, you can’t give to one without the other.

James has enough time to put his cock back into his jeans before he exits the car and swaps position with his brother Tom.

The drill is the same and I wait until Tom has pulled his very hard and erect cock from his trousers.

“Have you been playing with it?” I ask him.

“Only through my trousers,” he says with a smile.

I wouldn’t have expected anything less and I quickly straddled son number two in the back seat. His cock is just as wonderful as son number one. I start bouncing on it but Tom is more turned on than James. It must have been all that time watching as we rutted in the back seat, patiently waiting his turn.

Tom’s cock is just as pleasurable. My eyes close and open, my head shakes from left to right, my hands grip his shoulders and the top of the car seats as I fuck my cunt down onto his stiff cock. Even though the car is a bit of a brute, it must be shaking to and fro to anyone watching from the outside.

“There’s a guy, just turned the corner and coming this way mom,” James says. He looks to his right and sees the black pickup truck that the guy is probably heading for on the other side of the row of bays.

“Fuck him, I’m nearly there. Cum in me, Tom. Cum in me now.”

Tom grips his mother’s arse so tight his nails bite into her flesh. His cock fucks wildly into her well-lubricated sloppy-seconds cunt and he lets out a loud groan as he cums in his mother.  He pushes his cock as far inside as he can get it, panting and squeezing his seed into her. Sandra is relieved when her climax coincides with her son’s.

She waits for ten or so seconds before she gets off of him and quickly sits on the chair to his side. Tom does his best to push his cock back into his trousers and James looks at both of them as the guy approaches the car. By the time the stranger guy looks through the windscreen, the scene inside is like a mother having an innocent chat with her son in the back seat with her other son looking on.

It’s not a complete lie. After all, it started that way.

Once the stranger passes their vehicle, Sandra leans into Tom and kisses him on the lips.

“Let’s go home, you gorgeous little fuckers,” she says.

The car would need cleaning of course, but she’d let the boys do that. After all, it was their spunk that got it dirty in the first place. As she drove home she could feel their mixed liquids seep from her pussy and onto the flimsy dress that separated her bottom from the car seat. That too would need cleaning, she thought.

She never felt so satisfied in her life during that twenty-minute drive. Both of her boys had smiles as big as Ronald McDonald and she knew they were now in the same state as she was after Tom had fingered her to her first orgasm.

There may be enough time to put the frozen groceries in the freezer before she would be taken on the kitchen table, or sofa, or carried upstairs to bed and ruthlessly fucked senseless.

As she approached the house she looked in the mirror to get Tom’s attention and she turned to James to get his.

“Double trouble when we get in, boys,” she said.

They both grinned like Cheshire cats. It was their favourite term, a nickname they had come up with for their favourite threesome position.

Sandra’s smile widened at the thought of taking both of her boys at the same time.

 

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments