Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did I Just Do That

"Sandra, their mother, caught them, she acted and it changed their lives."

122
16 Comments 16
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The water was hot against my skin and I lathered and lathered my body more times than I wanted to remember. Did I just do that, I thought. My pussy wasn’t dirty but I kept cleaning it as if I had done something wrong, something bad. I even cried a little at remembering the last three or four hours. But I knew, deep down that, they were tears of joy.

My thoughts kept concentrating on what we had done and not on whether we should have. My mind kept going over the same things. Why did I go through with it? When would I accept that what I had done was all my fault?

There were so many questions running through my head that I didn’t know which ones to address first. I didn’t know whether I should even try, but my actions to clean myself as thoroughly as I could was based on shame. It was six in the evening and it was up to me to make my way downstairs and cook the evening meal. I would have to stand by the cooker in the same position as I stood at one o’clock that afternoon. The only difference was the name of the meal that I prepared.

I needed to leave the shower before my body crinkled. The towel was soft to the touch and it made me feel a little better and choosing jeans, a brazier, and a top was safer than the skirt I had on earlier. 

My body shook when I entered the kitchen and was relieved to find that my twin sons were nowhere to be seen. I didn’t know if they were in their rooms or out somewhere and I didn’t care. The meal was prepped and the chicken breasts placed into the oven to roast.

Fifty minutes had passed in relative calm as my cooking skills worked on automatic. It was only when I was about to plate up the meal for the three of us that I became nervous and scared. I started to shake and at one point, my hands nearly dropped the plates on the floor because they were shaking so much. Placing them on the table I shouted to my sons that dinner was ready.

They bounded into the dining room as I sat at the table, waiting. They immediately dug into the food that was placed in front of them and I shovelled a few mouthfuls in as well. But I was too nervous to eat now that they were in front of me.

The silence was dreadful. It was James that broke it.

“Are you alright mom?” he asked.

I nodded, too afraid to speak lest my voice squeaked. They both went back to eating and it was Tom that placed his knife and fork down on the table, stood up, and walked towards me. He kissed me on my head while his hands wrapped around my shoulders.

“It’s alright mom, we both love you so much.”

I smiled and nodded and I knew they both loved me. My heart jumped when my son kissed the top of my head. They were good boys with both of them approaching seventeen and a half and both considerate and kind. They always had been, ever since their father had died.

It was just that I was not prepared for what had happened six hours earlier. I looked at both of them eating their meal at the table as if everything was normal. It wasn’t. Not for me anyway and yet –

“We’ve been talking,” said James.

I came to a halt with my fork full of chicken halfway to my mouth. I waited. I placed the food in my mouth and chewed.

“Yes,” Tom added.

“We don’t want you to regret anything that happened, mom,” said James.

Tom looked at his mom, “In fact we enjoyed everything, so much so that –”

“We want it to happen again,” interrupted James.

You could cut the air with a knife. The tension was immense and I hoped they could see the relief on my face.

Even after what they said, I think it was fair to say that everyone’s hands were shaking; desperately trying to put things right. To put all that happened in perspective and accept it for what it was.

I just looked down at my food. I couldn’t eat it and ended up pushing it around the plate with my fork. My eyes closed while I struggled to think. Working everything out in my head. What should I do?

My lips quivered and I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I wanted to speak but I was too scared to and yet, I was the adult here. Yes, I was the adult. That was the trouble. I was the one that should have stopped it. I was the one that –

Their plates were just about empty and I had hardly touched my food. It was James that stood up this time and walked around the table towards me. The look on his face was one of concern. Full of compassion. When he stopped by my side he took my left hand and lifted it; taking a few steps towards the lounge. I rose from my seat in response to his actions. Tom stood as I took a few steps.

My heart followed them, but my mind was crying out that this would change everything. Logic dictated that life in this household had already changed. For the better or worse, I did not know.

They sat me down in the middle of the sofa and James and Tom sat either side of me. My heart was beating like a drum. I half expected the neighbours to come running at the sound. I felt Tom’s hand on my knee and James’ hand on my chin. He pulled it towards him. I looked into his deep blue eyes. My heart jumped a beat as Tom’s hand slid along my jeans.

James leaned in towards me and kissed me full on the lips. I never gave them the chance earlier. What I did earlier was a shock, this time, the kiss came like a bolt of pleasure that shot through me like a lance. I melted into his lips. His hand cupped my breast and I just dissolved into the sofa. Tom’s hand had reached my crotch and was busying itself by unbuttoning my jeans. One flip of a button, one slide of a zip and the only thing keeping them on was my bottom against the sofa. I turned to look at Tom and the next thing I know I was kissing him too, passionately.

My face was turned from one to the other and now both my breasts were being squeezed. James started tugging at my top and before I knew it both of them lifted it over my head. My arms just extended of their own accord. Seconds later a hand reached behind me and my brazier was soon removed leaving my ample breasts bare to their gaze. I looked at them and watched as their hands came upon them. One each, cupping them before they lifted them. I watched as both my son’s mouths clamped down over my nipples. I closed my eyes but I didn’t want to, I wanted to watch my sons suck on them, making them erect and hard.

Electrical pulses shot through me and I couldn’t help but let my hands rest on their heads. I pushed their mouths into my tits and relished in the touch of their lips. I was breathing heavily, my chest was surging up and down and I felt myself tell them to bite my nipples.

It was naughty. But it felt so fucking good to just accept the sensations that were raging through my body. In my head, I told my morality to just fuck off. It did, and I was glad that I had ridden my head of it at last. The fight within me was cast aside and I trembled with delight as I accepted it. All of it. My mind was peaceful as I came to terms with fucking my twin boys.

DarlinMancini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarlinMancini

I stood up. It shocked both James and Tom that I had moved. I hitched my thumbs into my jeans and knickers and dropped both of them to the floor in one smooth motion. I stepped out of them and turned to look at my two men.

For the first time in their lives, they didn’t need to be told. They stood and stripped while I sat back on the sofa.

This was different, this was equality. When they sat back down there were two rigid cocks for me to handle and I was no longer afraid to do so. I moved to kiss James while I stroked both of their cocks. This time, Tom’s hand started on my lower thigh and it didn’t take him long to slide upwards so that his fingers brushed my moist folds. I almost cried out with joy. I wanted him to push it inside me. This time, I wanted it so badly.

I stroked their cocks in unison and was desperate to suck on them. But which one would I suck on first? I had always treated them the same. James was the eldest I reasoned and so I moved to lean over his body. I was shaking with anticipation and I almost climaxed when my mouth engulfed him. I could feel Tom’s cock harden in my hand and I could feel his fingers probe my wetness. I moved a little more to give him access and his fingers sunk into me. I nearly sobbed on James’ cock with pleasure. I moved once more and knelt on the sofa with James’ cock in my mouth. I worked it with my hands, lips, and mouth before I slipped it in as far as I could take it.

Tom took a leaf out of my book, and he too sunk his hard cock into my juicy cunt as far as it would go. There was no restriction to his length and my horny little cunt took it all.

The fucking had started. I could feel James move and he lay back against the arm of the sofa as his brother pounded my cunt with his hard cock. Tom kept telling his brother how good it felt, how wet I was and how this was the best fuck that he had ever had. James’ hands came upon my head and I couldn’t stop him from lifting his bottom so that his cock pushed further down my throat.

His words were not of love, which was just as well. He told me what a good cock sucker I was and how Tom was missing out. Both of them made me feel special. Slutty, but special.

I had not anticipated that James was so close. His jets of cum shot to the back of my throat as he announced to his brother that he was cumming. Tom’s efforts increased as if they were joined at the hip. I smiled because throughout their life they had always done things together. I could feel my orgasm approaching and what took me over the edge was Tom’s spunk shooting into my willing cunt. His words were filthy and directed more to his slutty mother and brother rather than to the joy he was experiencing. James continued to fuck my mouth and I swallowed everything he gave me.

James pulled out suddenly and I could sense that he and his brother were communicating without saying anything. Before I knew it, they had swapped ends and I finished sucking the remnant spunk from Tom’s cock as James stuffed his still erect penis into my pussy with some urgency; wanting what his brother had just had.

James didn’t stop until he forced a second orgasm out of me with his incessant fucking, pushing my face into Tom’s groin with every thrust. He came in me just like his brother. It was only when he finished did we sit together on the sofa.

I watched their cocks stiffen without any form of interference from them or me. The joy of youth, I thought. I eventually got up and almost danced into the kitchen.

“You two want a beer?” I shouted.

“Mom, we’re too young to drink beer,” replied Tom.

“You’re too young to fuck your mother too, but that didn’t seem to stop you,” I shouted back from the doorway. I loved the way they looked on my curvaceous body and my breasts seemed to swell with their eager gaze.

I was feeling good about myself. Confident. Secretly I hoped they would want to continue what they started that afternoon after I had caught both of them in Tom’s room watching mother-son porn on his laptop. I had ordered them downstairs and went into my bedroom to change into a very short skirt and braless top; leaving off my panties before joining them. I had told them to sit on the benches in front of the kitchen table and I started to prep for their dinner.

Something in me snapped. It had been so long since I had been wanted and my mind was fast approaching the wrong conclusions.

They thought they were in deep trouble, they were, but it was me that was afraid the most. I dropped the knife on the floor and looked behind me to ask them a question. It was more of a ruse to make them look at me while I bent over slowly to pick the knife up.

It worked.

When I next looked at their faces their mouths were open and their eyes wide. They stared at me.

I remember asking them whether they liked mother-son porn. It was a shock to me as much as them that I had come out with it. They never answered. It was then that I asked Tom to come and help me. He did. He was a good kid at heart. Without warning, I dipped my hand into his shorts and pulled out his cock. Wanking him slowly with my hand while asking him whether he liked what I was doing. He didn’t answer. I lifted my skirt up to show him my shaved pussy and he shot his load over it as soon as he saw it.

I told Tom to go back and sit down and motioned with my finger for James to join me. I could see the excitement in his eyes. I did the same. He never lasted so long before his cum joined his brother’s. I made them each a sandwich as their cum slowly dripped from my pussy to the floor. Luckily, the floor was tiled.

Afterwards, I left them on the benches as I ran upstairs to the shower. I was trembling and shaking and scared that I had crossed a sacred line. I hadn’t considered my actions fully. It was one thing to look at mother-son porn quite another to want to carry it out and that’s what made me scrub myself clean.

I suddenly felt dirty, filthy, a whore, a slut, about as far away from a mother than you could get.

But that was then and this is now. I walked back into the lounge with a smile on my face and two beers, one for each of them.

I handed them the beers and picked up my clothes. Confident that our lives had changed and confident now, that they liked it the way it was. I walked slowly towards the stairs.

“I’m going upstairs, you can join me if you like?”

They both nodded. Took a sip of beer and started to stand.

They were good at fucking, I couldn’t fault them on that score. But they needed to learn how to eat pussy.

It was a comical sight when I turned to walk up the stairs, they were walking towards me with their cocks swinging wildly from side to side.

“You two can put those away for a while,” I said, pointing at their willies. “You’re gonna have to learn to eat first,” I added, with a big grin on my face.

 

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments