Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dating Danni

"Danni is a college girl who loves her selfies. One Friday night, her brother shows up unexpectedly at her dorm, equipped with a new ability."

100
12 Comments 12
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Recently, a fan from Lush reached out to me with an interesting request. If she sent me a selfie to use as the cover photo, could I build a story around it? This is a little backwards from my normal procedure, where the cover is the last thing I do, but I haven't done a commission piece in a while and I was intrigued. <p> [ADVERT] </p>After running some ideas past her, I wrote the story you're about to read. I hope you like it!"

On an otherwise average Friday, Danni smiled into the mirror of her dormitory bathroom, checking herself out on her phone’s screen. Unbeknownst to her, tonight would be a night where she came face to face with desires she held so deeply that she herself had rarely considered them.

The camera app on Danni’s phone clicked again and again as she took pic after pic of herself in the mirror. She couldn’t help it, she just looked so cute tonight in her pink top and sexy cutoff shorts. What girl wouldn’t want to remember looking this hot?

When she finally felt like she’d taken enough photos, Danni picked the best one and sent it out to all of her friends. For the girl, this was more than just a daily ritual – it was a way for her to express herself. She loved her selfies, and couldn’t resist sending them to friends, family, and sometimes even just random people she’d met at school.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she strode confidently back to her dorm room, phone in hand. Danni had been so busy reviewing her latest batch of photos that she made it all the way into her room without noticing the visitor seated at her desk.

“Hi Danni,” he announced in a cheery voice. 

Startled, she nearly dropped her phone as she jumped. “Holy shit!” Danni exclaimed, regaining her composure. Looking at her visitor, the young woman cocked her head to the side and arched her eyebrow. “Adam? What are you doing here?”

“Are you kidding?” Adam replied, grinning. “After that selfie you texted me a couple nights ago, I had to come check on you.”

“What selfie? I take a lot of th– Oh fuck. THAT selfie.” Danni’s face went pale and her eyes widened as Adam held up his own phone. On the screen was a picture of Danni, topless and making a kissy face to the camera as she held up a bottle of liquor. “Oh god, Adam, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to send that to you. See, I was a little drunk and–”

“Whoa, hold up,” he said, cutting her off. “You don’t have to explain anything to me. Honestly, I thought you looked kinda hot. But you also sent it to Mom and Dad, and believe me when I say that it got their attention.”

Danni put down her phone as her hand covered her mouth. She stared in horror at the screen. “Oh no,” she breathed. “I did?”

“Um, yup, along with a handful of other numbers we didn’t recognize. But don’t worry about Mom and Dad. That’s actually why I came down here. See, I’ve developed this, I don’t know, call it an ability, and I–”

Before Adam could finish his sentence, the door flung open and a young woman burst in, carrying a sack of groceries.

“Oh, hi,” she said, looking at Danni before giving an appraising look to her brother. “Sorry, Danni. I didn’t know you had company.”

“I wasn’t expecting it either,” Danni admitted. “Adam, this is my roommate, Bridget. Bridget, this is Adam, my b–”

“Boyfriend,” Adam cut in, extending his hand to the newcomer. “I’m Danni’s boyfriend. From back home. Nice to meet you.” As they shook hands, Danni furrowed her brow and stared at Adam. What kind of game was he playing, here?

“Well, Adam, it’s really nice to meet you,” Bridget smiled before turning toward Danni. “If you guys were going to, um, you know, I can just drop off my stuff and go over to Greg’s place.”

“Actually, that would be great,” Adam interjected before his sister could answer. “Thank you so much, Bridget. You’re the best.”

Danni continued staring at Adam as Bridget turned away from the siblings to put her groceries in the mini-fridge. “What are you doing?” She silently mouthed. Adam simply smiled in response.

“Okay, that does it,” Bridget said, closing the fridge. “I’m out of here.” Coming close to Danni, Bridget gave the girl a wink and whispered, “You’ve got a real stud, girl. Go get him.”

Before Danni could respond, Bridget spun around, gave them one last goodbye, and slipped out the door. Danni stared at her brother for an awkwardly long moment before finally speaking.

“My boyfriend?” She asked. “You’re my brother, not my boyfriend. What the hell was that?”

Adam smiled. “Oh, Danni, I think you’re confused. I  might be your brother, but I’m also your boyfriend. We’ve been dating forever.”

A sense of confusion washed over Danni as she looked at her boyfriend. That couldn’t be right, could it? She shook her head, trying to shake loose her sense of confusion. Sure, she had been attracted to him for years, but would she really start dating her own brother?

As the haze in her mind slowly cleared, she felt that Adam was right. He was her brother, sure, but he was also her boyfriend. They’d been dating for as long as she could remember. It made sense, especially considering how sexy he was. Still, it was very odd that she’d been so confused about their relationship. 

“But wait,” Danni said as she tried to piece together her seemingly conflicting memories. “I mean, I don’t remember doing many boyfriend-type things with you. And wasn’t I dating a guy back home? Yes, I was dating Rick. We broke up when he moved for college. Isn’t that who I’d been dating?”

“You must still be confused,” Adam grinned as Danni’s head began spinning once more. “Of course you’ve done boyfriend-type stuff with me. You can’t keep your hands off me. When we’re together, you just become a total slut. And you made up that Rick character so you could talk about your boyfriend with people who don’t understand our relationship. Everything you remember doing with Rick was actually with me.”

Danni sat down on the corner of her bed and steadied herself as Adam’s words took root in her mind. Was all of that true? How had she misremembered things that badly? Of course Adam was her boyfriend. She was sure of that. She must have dreamt up Rick so people wouldn’t know what a total slut she was for her brother. All of those memories with Rick – the dates, the kisses, the sex – it was all actually with Adam. 

“In fact,” Adam continued, “incest is one of your kinks. You love being in a dating relationship with your older brother. It gets you so wet. Every time someone addresses us as siblings, the thought of how wrong our relationship is really gets you going… little sister.”

As quickly as it came, the fog in Danni’s mind lifted and everything made sense. Of course she was dating her brother. What could be sexier than fucking your own sibling? With the new revelations solidifying in her mind, Danni found herself hungrily looking over Adam, thinking about all the fun they could have tonight with Bridget gone.

Rising up from her bed, she took a step forward, wrapping her arms around Adam as she gave him a sultry stare.

“I have to admit,” Danni purred, “you’re right once again. It does get me going when you call me your little sister. Now here I am, horny as fuck and nobody around but my dear, sweet brother. Whatever should we do about that?”

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

Adam grinned, letting his own hands wrap around Danni before drifting down to her shapely ass. Danni let out a little moan as he pulled her closer and she felt his bulge pressing against her. Closing her eyes, she leaned forward, meeting Adam’s lips with her own. A moment later, the siblings were moaning into each other’s mouths as their tongues danced.

“Mhhh, fuck,” Danni groaned between kisses. “I want you so bad.”

While their kisses continued, their hands began undressing one another. With a tug, Adam pulled Danni’s cute denim shorts down, letting them fall to the floor under his sister. A moment later, her panties joined the shorts. In response, Danni hooked her thumbs under Adam’s waistband, tugging his own shorts off. Before long, the two were completely naked.

Breaking off the kiss, Danni gave Adam a mischievous grin. Looking him over briefly, she held onto him and dropped down to her knees. Just inches from his member, she licked her licks, eyeing it hungrily. How many times had she gone down on this beautiful, massive cock? Dozens? Maybe hundreds? They were dating and very much in love, so she was sure it must have been bordering on countless. Still, something about the sight of Adam’s erection felt foreign to her, almost as if she was seeing it for the first time.

Shrugging off the odd feeling, Danni leaned forward, letting the head of his cock brush against her lips. She gave him a little kiss, followed by another. Working her way down his shaft, the girl continued planting kisses up and down, from his tip to the base, and back again.

As her mouth returned to his cockhead, she pushed forward slightly, letting the crown part her lips. For a moment she remained there, letting her tongue swirl over the head of Adam’s cock as he groaned softly in satisfaction. When she was done working him up there, she pushed him deeper into her mouth, taking as much of him as she could before pulling back and beginning to bob back and forth on his shaft. As she worked herself up to a good tempo, Adam let out a satisfied sigh.

“Fuck, yeah,” he groaned, “that’s so good. Oh god, my little sister is such a slut.”

Fueled by his words, Danni worked his cock harder and faster. Gulping and gagging on his member, she found herself groaning as she impaled her face on Adam’s shaft over and over. A few moments later, he cried out that he was about to cum. Danni took him as deeply as she could one last time and held onto him as he grunted, shooting a massive load of hot cum down her throat.

Slowly sliding him out of her mouth, Danni smiled up at Adam. “Mmmh, yummy,” she grinned. “So, what comes next?”

“Next,” Adam panted as he recovered from his orgasm, “You’re going to climb up in your bed, and I’m going to fuck your brains out.”

Danni nearly jumped to her feet, and a moment later she was lying in bed, spreading her legs. Their eyes met, and Adam’s lips curled into a smile as he got an idea.

“Where’s your phone?” He asked her.

“I think I put it on the table by the door,” she replied, a questioning look on her face. “Why?”

Heading over to the door, Adam grabbed the phone. Bringing it back with him, he climbed into bed and handed it to her.

“Here,” he began, “since you love your selfies so much, I want you to take one of us when I fuck you. Be sure to hold it back as far as you can, so it’s clear that your brother’s cock is buried inside that hot little pussy of yours.”

“You are so naughty,” Danni responded, opening her camera app. “I love it!”

Positioning himself between her legs, Adam stroked his cock a few times, getting it hard once more. When he was fully erect, he guided himself to Danni’s pussy lips, parting them as his tip slipped inside. Pushing in further and further, Adam groaned, savoring how tight and wet Danni was. Danni let out a little happy sigh, enjoying the feeling of his cock entering her.

“Okay,” he said, fully buried inside of her, “get a few pics, and make sure they’re good.”

Danni opened her camera app and raised her phone up and over her head. Looking up into her camera, she made a cute face as she clicked her shutter button. She repeated this process a few more times, each time working hard to ensure that it was clear that Adam’s cock was deep inside her.

After Danni had taken a handful of photos, Adam started moving his hips, pumping in and out of Danni’s wetness. Danni let out a groan, trying to take a couple more photos as he began fucking her faster and faster, but ultimately dropping the phone and grabbing onto him. Adam continued pistoning into her, slamming his hips into hers over and over as he pushed himself deep inside her.

“Mhhh, yes,” Danni groaned. “Fuck me, big brother. Oh, fuck! Yes, you’re making me so hot. Harder! Fuck your little sister harder!”

Adam rammed into Danni with abandon, making her moan loudly as the two fucked hard on the dorm room bed. As he continued pounding her hard and fast, Danni could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm. Everything about this was so hot. Just the idea of being fucked by her own brother drove her wild. Actually experiencing it was almost too much to take.

“Oh god,” Danni groaned, reaching the point of no return. “Oh god, of fuck, I’m gonna, oh, I’m coming!”

Danni’s eyes rolled back as the most explosive orgasm of her life racked her body. She dug her nails into his back as she shuddered and wailed in ecstasy. Her response was so strong that it pushed Adam over the edge himself, and he plowed into her one last time. With a loud groan, he erupted, shooting load after load of cum deep inside of his little sister.

As they began coming down from the orgasmic bliss, Danni’s eyes met her brother’s, and he leaned in, kissing her passionately. After their kiss, Adam reached over Danni’s shoulder and grabbed her phone, before sitting at the end of the bed.

“Holy fuck,” he said, flipping through her phone’s gallery. “You really do like your selfies.”

“Guilty,” she laughed. “But, what are you doing?”

“Oh, just looking through the pics you took a minute ago. I need to find the best one.”

“Why?” Danni asked, furrowing her brow. “Are you gonna send it to your phone?”

“Nope,” he responded. “I’m sending it to Mom and Dad. They want to know that I’m taking care of you.”

“What?!” Danni exclaimed, propping herself up and grabbing at her phone. “Are you out of your mind?”

“Confused again, I see,” Adam grinned, snatching the phone out of reach as a wave of disorientation slammed into Danni. “Mom and Dad know all about our relationship. They think it’s great that I take care of my little sister’s every need. Let me explain…”

As Danni listened to her brother, a warmth fell over her. Adam really was so good to her. When he finished talking, Adam picked out the best selfie of her getting fucked and sent it to their parents’ phones. Danni smiled. Selfies were such a great way for her to express herself.

Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments