Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Slut: Part 2

"And so begins the wild sexual escapades between dad and daughter"

100
5 Comments 5
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The four men all left the room, quietly whispering among themselves as each of them took a quick glance at Rob before stepping out onto the hallway. Rob watched them pull out of his driveway from his daughters window on the second story. He turned his attention to Emma who still laid in bed, now scooping up the masses of sperm that had been deposited on her young body, before devouring it.

"Are you ok?" Rob finally asked, breaking the silence between them.

"I'm better than ok, daddy," she replied joyfully. "I loved it!"

She was a lot like her mother, who also had an insatiable appetite for sex.

"You liked it right?" she asked looking into his eyes. "Being inside me?"

Rob didn't know what to say but he couldn't lie to her, the feeling of being inside her drew no comparison to his previous experiences. She had given him a pleasure that was far beyond anything he could've fantasised. As he pondered upon it he felt his dick stir as it became erect once more. Quick to notice this, Emma bit her lip. Seeing her dad get turned on by her body made her horny beyond belief.

"Wanna go for round two?" she asked, spreading her legs and touching her cummy clit.

Rob gazed at her with a full erection.

There's no way I can go back from this, he thought to himself as he began walking over to the bed, dick in hand.

He climbed on and immediately went to kiss Emma, bringing her head towards his as their lips met. He could taste the cum that had been smeared across her face and mouth as he kissed her, their tongues dancing. They began hungrily eating at each other, exchanging rough kisses as Emma reached down to hold her dad's erect member.

They parted and Emma immediately pushed Rob onto the bed as she took his dick into her hands. Rob watched as his daughter's mouth engulfed his head as she tried her best to swallow his shaft, only managing to fit about half of it before she physically could not take any more. She gagged and coughed, covering his dick in a layer of saliva before releasing it.

"Oh baby," Rob uttered as Emma continued.

She was doing a brilliant job he thought, considering what she was dealing with. The dicks of those other men all fell short by at least two or three inches and so this was a completely different challenge for her.

Her head bobbed up and down on his thick shaft, her tongue gliding over his throbbing head making Rob clench onto the sheets. It had been a long while since his body had been exposed to pleasures like this and it really blew him away at how good she was at it, she clearly wasn't a beginner by any means.

He wondered how many dicks his "innocent" little girl had been through already, how many times a group of men had ravaged her young body as they had done today.

Rob could feel himself nearing his climax and so he brought Emma up for another kiss, her drool making its way into his mouth. He turned her around and as if by natural instinct she positioned herself on all fours as Rob brought his dick close to her slit.

He composed himself onto his knees and gripped firmly onto Emma's hips, positioning her to his liking. Rob rubbed his tip on her wet lips, teasing her and causing her to begin moaning softly. He then pushed and inserted his manhood into his daughter's creamy cunt, the walls wrapping around him like they had done before.

Emma began moaning louder now as she felt his throbbing member intrude her sex, pushing her walls out wide as it forced itself in. Like before, Rob struggled to fit his full length into her tight little slit and instead opted to begin right away as he started thrusting his meat into her.

Her walls clamped onto him, tightening will every thrust. Emma moaned as she got impaled by her dad's shaft, her body feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

"Oh daddy you feel so good!" she cried, as she rocked back and forth along his stiff member as if she were on rails.

Rob was amazed at how quickly her body was able to bring him to his climax. He could feel the cum racing to his dick as he groaned in pleasure. He plunged his dick deeper into her as it erupted, burying his hot seed deep in her womb once more.

"Oh daddy, I love it when you fill me up," Emma stuttered softly as she collapsed onto the bed in a euphoric state.

This is getting dangerous, Rob thought to himself. He was addicted to her body and he yearned for more even though he knew he shouldn't. He stood up off the bed and proceeded to walk to the door when he felt Emma grab his hand.

"Don't go, daddy," she said.

He looked around and watched as she walked over to the wall, placing her hands on it and poking her ass out, ready for him to pound her again. He walked up behind her and watched a stream of his cum run down her leg and onto the carpet. As if she had just flipped a switch in him, she turned him on as his spent dick began to resurrect.

He dragged his lips on the soft skin of her back, taking in her sweet scent as he kissed her neck, her cheeks and then her lips as she turned her head. He carefully positioned his dick on her slit once more and pushed it in, and like clockwork, her walls began contracting and pressing down on his dick as she began moaning.

He seriously couldn't get enough of her and he felt like he could keep doing this with her illimitably.

He brought his arm around her body and allowed her to push against the wall and deeper onto him as he fondled her breasts with his large, rough hands, squeezing her erect nipples as she let out a series of high-pitched moans. The both of them synchronised in their movements as if their bodies became an extension of the other.

He was almost lifting her off the ground, fucking her senselessly as he neared his climax.

"Oh, daddy, don't stop!" Emma screamed as she too was close now.

He kept on thrusting until a stream of warm liquid gushed out of Emma's vagina and onto Rob's dick. Emma squealed, throwing her head back, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She had succumbed to her orgasm.

Rob placed his forehead on the back of hers, her silky blonde hair filling his face as he too groaned nearing his climax. Rob felt his thighs cramp up.

"Down on your knees, baby," he whispered into her ear.

He pulled out and she got on her knees almost immediately, opening her mouth ready to accept his semen. He stroked his dick once, then twice before pressing it into her mouth and releasing a thick load of cum, his orgasm lasting several seconds as ropes of white liquid gushed out into her throat.

She wrapped her lips around his thick member as best as she could, not allowing a single drop to spill out. She slowly took her dad's cock out of her mouth, letting his hot seed sit in her mouth for a few seconds as she composed herself, before opening up to show her dad. Her mouth was filled to the brim with his love juice.

Her tongue danced around in the white liquid, playfully sloshing the cum from one side to the other, as she gargled on it before finally closing her mouth and swallowing it in three separate gulps. She opened her mouth and held out her tongue, a wide grin across her face.

In that moment, Rob truly fell in love with her, his own daughter, as he picked her up off the floor in one fell motion and kissed her creamy lips.

He brought her over to the bed and kissed her sensually as their bodies, now covered in cum, sweat, and lustful juices, proceeded to make love once more.

Published 
Written by golbert338
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments