Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 7 • No Turning Back

"Laurie takes the plunge"

48
7 Comments 7
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Resuming the passionate kissing, Laurie started rubbing her dad’s prick-tip all over her pussy, up and down her soaked gash, poking it into her impossibly tight hole, then up to rub against her clit. Every time she bumped the crown against her special spot she saw stars.

Paul lifted up from his daughter, trying to process what she just said. He knelt on the bed between her outstretched legs, looking down at her heaving tits, watching her masturbate herself with his cock. “Are you sure, sweetheart? It… it will probably be painful, and I don’t want to hurt you… ever.” 

“I’m sure, Daddy,” she panted, poking the tip into her vagina hole once more. She tried pushing the tip into her, and Paul noticed her wincing slightly. 

“You see?” he said, pulling her hand off of him and leaning back. “It hurts already. I can’t do this to you, baby. It would break my heart.”

“I can take it, Daddy.” she replied firmly, taking his cock back in her hand and pulling it towards her steaming teenage gash. With the other hand, she pulled a hand of his to each of her breasts. “I want you to make me a woman. I’m… I’m BEGGING you, Daddy.”

Something in Paul snapped. He squeezed her tits roughly, making her gasp, then reached down to the nightgown and ripped it wide open, tearing it away from her body, leaving her completely naked beneath him, then leaned down and kissed her, wet and deep. 

Laurie was taken aback by the sudden animalistic change in him, and loved it! She was going to be taken by the man she loved more than anything, and thrilled inside at the thought. 

Paul pulled back from the kiss, breathing heavily, and said, “I’m going to fuck you now, little girl.” Laurie felt her pussy gush at his words. 

Laurie put her hands on her dad’s hairy chest, watching intently as he notched his prick against her vaginal opening. 

"Remember, you little vixen," Paul growled at her, smiling, "You asked for this."

"I know, Daddy." She was afraid, but it was like the fear you get at an amusement park; you’re scared at first, but you know deep inside that it will be fun and exciting real soon.

Paul pushed forward really hard against her opening, until it spread and allowed the crown of his penis in. “Oh, sweet girl, you’re so tight.”

Laurie gasped at the sudden penetration, but vowed silently to show no pain, lest he decide to stop. “Oh! Daddy! You’re really inside me!”

“Does it hurt baby?” he asked, leaning down to kiss her gently. Laurie shook her head ‘no’, but he could tell from the grimace she wore that she was lying. “Should I stop?”

“NO!” she cried, reaching down, trying to grasp his ass with both hands, lifting her legs high and wrapping them around his hips. He wasn’t going anywhere, if she had anything to say about the matter. “I want more, Daddy. Please don’t stop!”

There was no turning back now. Paul drove his hips forward, firm and relentless, pushing his prick deeper into her vagina. He felt something blocking his way, and pulled back an inch or so, then pressed forward again to bump against it.

Laurie felt the stretching sensation as he pushed his prick into her. It did hurt, but she didn’t care; she wanted more, and kept pulling at his hips. She didn’t want to move her own, fearing the pain would get worse, but when he leaned forward against her legs, her hips tilted, and the pressure, while still there, suddenly hurt a lot less.

Paul was moving slowly, staring down at his daughter’s face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, and he could see the look of determination across her brow. He knew he was hurting her, and his heart almost broke at that fact. But he also knew that she wanted this; for him to be the one to take her virginity, and admitted to himself that he wanted it too. 

Her vagina was impossibly tight on his invading penis, and he made only slight movements in and out, rotating his hips in a small circle, and could feel her getting wetter inside. He still stopped every thrust at her maidenhead, because he could see her wince every time he hit that barrier. 

After a few minutes of this, Laurie realized that it didn’t hurt anymore, except a little pinching sensation every time he pushed into her hymen. She opened her eyes to see the concerned look on her dad’s face, and she just knew in her heart that it would be okay. 

That thought made her relax, and she let her legs fall wider, and reached up to caress his face. “Daddy…” she breathed, “It feels better now.” 

Paul sighed, and stopped moving for a second. “I’m so glad, baby…” he breathed deeply now. “I almost stopped, knowing I was hurting you.”

Laurie smiled, “Don’t you even THINK about stopping!” She wriggled her hips, trying to get him to resume moving his cock in and out of her. “I want you to fuck me, Daddy… and I mean REALLY fuck me.” She pulled his face to hers for a deep kiss. 

Paul leaned down, kissing her passionately, and knew it was time. He pulled back until only the tip was inside her, then mustered all his strength, and drove his hips forward, fast and relentless, pushing through her virginal barrier, and seconds later, he was balls-deep in his daughter’s impossibly snug, wet, hot pussy.

Laurie cried out into his mouth, and he groaned into hers. They kept their lips plastered to each other’s; his tongue caressing hers, throughout their very first penetration. It was a moment neither of them would ever forget. 

Paul leaned down on his elbows, crushing her tits against his chest. Once his prick was all the way in, he stopped again, to get her used to his manhood fully embedded within her. 

Laurie swooned beneath him as he bottomed out inside her. It was an experience she knew she would never be able to accurately describe; deliciously stuffed with a man’s penis for the first time, and her own father’s penis at that! 

She could feel everything; the spongy tip, pressed against her cervix, the ridge of his crown, and every bump along his shaft. She squeezed this invader with some newfound muscles within her, and her dad groaned again into her mouth. 

They were still locked in the deep, wet kiss, until she pushed against his chest. They broke apart, both panting for breath.

“I did it, Daddy,” Laurie said, looking deep in his eyes, only an inch from hers. “I told you I could take it.”

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

Paul could see the moisture on her face, the telltale trace of the path of her tears. “Does it hurt, sweetie? And tell me the truth this time!” 

“You feel wonderful inside me,” she whispered, smiling. “I’m so glad you were my first.” She squeezed him again with her vaginal muscles, feeling herself get wetter inside.

“Ohhhh, baby, if you keep doing that, I’m going to cum!”

She giggled, and released those muscles. “Don’t you dare! You have to really fuck me first.” She moved her hands around his waist, and now that she was finally able to reach his ass cheeks, she caressed and squeezed them. “Thank you for making me feel like a woman, Dad. Now make love to me like one!” 

Paul lifted up on his hands, and pulled his penis slowly out of her snug pussy, until only the tip remained. Their eyes were locked on each other as he drove his prick back into her all the way, then repeated the motion; penetrating her slowly and fully with every stroke. 

Laurie closed her eyes at the cascade of sensations she felt actually making love to a man. Every time he backed his cock out of her, she felt the emptiness grow within, subconsciously grabbing his ass to pull him back where he belonged, and every time he embedded himself in her, his groin mashed against her clit, causing absolute pleasure there. She could feel his nut-sack slap against her ass with every push. Plus, his prick-tip kissed her cervix each time he bottomed out, making her moan aloud every time. 

Paul was experiencing sensations he had never felt, either. It had been so long, he had almost forgotten how wonderful it felt to be fucking his cock into a tight pussy. The fact that the pussy was his daughter’s thrilled him to no end. As she lay there, moaning, her perfect tits bouncing with every stroke, she was so much like her mother his heart swelled in remembrance. 

“Laurie, honey, you feel so good wrapped around my dick. You’re so tight, baby. I love fucking your sweet pussy. Mmmm… squeeze my cock, baby… Yesss… just like that, baby. I can tell you like it… when I push in deeeep…”

“Oh! I love it!… Oh, Daddy, I love you fucking me!” she replied, breathlessly, as her little pussy was stretched out by her daddy’s cock. “Fuck me hard! Don’t ever stop!”

She could feel herself getting wetter with every stroke, and began lifting her hips back him each time he rammed his stiff cock back inside her. The pleasure was building within her, and knowing instinctively it would be the best orgasm of her young life, she wanted it to happen right away. 

“Faster, Daddy…” she breathed. “Do me faster…”

Paul saw the passion in her face, and did not disappoint. He sped up his strokes, driving his hips forward so that he could hear his balls slapping against her ass with every push. “Yes, baby, I’ll fuck you fast… and hard… and deep…”

He pushed in as deep as he could, eliciting a deep moan from his daughter, then leaned back on his knees, lifting her legs higher, until he could rest them on his shoulders. 

Laurie thrilled at the new feelings caused by this position, and once he started moving his throbbing Daddy-cock in and out of her cunt again, she was overcome at the new sensations.

“OH! OH! Daddy!” she panted, “You’re so deep this way! Oh my God! It’s so goooood!” She moaned as his prick-tip burrowed into the end of her sheath, deeper than she had ever felt before. 

“Oh, sweetheart, I want to watch you cum, sweetie… Can you do that for me, baby?… Can you cum for your old man?”

“YES! Daddy! I want to cum all over your cock! OH! It’s fantastic! You’re filling me up so much! Fuck me!”

Her orgasm was coming on again, and if her first one on his tongue felt like being hit by a bus, this one was going to hit her like a freight train. 

“Faster, Daddy, faster,” she intoned, eyes screwed shut, her hands groping his back, sliding across his back as he pulled out, and gripping his ass every time his swollen cock bottomed out inside her. “OH! Daddy! Fuck me harder… OH! You’re gonna make me… OH!! Cum so hard… All over your… Oh God! Your beautiful cock! I love it! Keep fucking me! Oh! I’m going to cum Daddy! OH!! You’re making me cum so hard! OH! OH!! OHHHH!!!!!”

Paul was now stroking into her as fast and as hard as he could. He could feel the sweat dripping down his back, but just kept going harder and faster. He wanted her first time to be a memory she would treasure her whole life.

She lifted her ass off the bed in time with his strokes, until they were fucking in perfect harmony. It built, and built, higher and higher, for both of them, the tempo of their lovemaking going faster and faster. 

Laurie reached the peak first. “OH! OHHH!!!!! Cumming! Oh God! Daddy! I’m cumming! Keep fucking me! So Good! I’m cumming all over your dick! I love you! OHHHHH!!!!!” She arched her back, driving her hips upward as he stabbed his cock into her harder and harder.

“I’m getting close, too, baby…” Paul panted. “I… I should pull out…”

“Oh! Did… did you cum inside… OH! … Mommy’s pussy that night?

“Oh yeah, did I ever!” Paul remembered, feeling his inevitable climax coming on strong. “That was the night we made you, baby.” 

“OH! OH! YES! Then cum in me, Daddy!”

“Oh, sweetie, I’m gonna cum in your sweet pussy… Oh, baby! I love fucking you! You’re fucking me back so good! Do you want my cum, baby?” 

“YES! Give me your sperm! I want to feel you cum inside me, Daddy. YES! Keep fucking me, Daddy… I want to cum with you!”

Paul sped up, slamming his hips into his daughter's body as tremors of pleasure built within him, until the explosion came, and he buried himself inside her deeper than either of them thought possible, and blasted his incestuous seed into his sweet daughter. “OH! I’m cumming! Here it comes, baby!”

“Oh, God! Yes, Daddy! Me too! Fuck me! Fill me up with your cum! Oh, God! I can feel it! It’s so hot! Give me all your sperm, Daddy!”

"Oh God, Ahhhh..." he screamed as he unloaded blast after blast of his hot cream into her spasming pussy.

As the orgasm washed over him, he released her legs from his shoulders, and leaned down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly, her pussy clenching onto his prick, and kissed him back deeply. 


[to be continued]


{All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. This fantasy is pure fiction, intended for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!}
 

 

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments