Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 5 • Memories

"Laurie pulls out all the stops to get her dad to respond."

40
11 Comments 11
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

“You remember?” Laurie giggled excitedly. “Tell me!”

As if in a trance, he replied, “I… I actually bought it for your mom for Valentine’s Day, but… but we had a fight that night, and I forgot all about it.”

Laurie furrowed her brow. “Why were you fighting?”

He sighed. “Her roommate at the time told her that I hit on her at this party we were all at, and your Mom hit the roof.”

“Did you?” 

“God, no, she was a miserable, manipulative bitch. She didn’t have a date for the party, so she got drunk, and started hitting on all the other guys there, and when your Mom tried to stop her, she claimed I was feeling her up, and… well, that started the fight.”

Laurie placed a hand on his knee. “Oh, no. So what happened?”

Paul was staring off into space now, recalling the dark time. “We… we broke up. I was miserable, I… I spent the next few days getting drunk all the time, I got into a lot of fights…” Paul looked over at Laurie now, as she had begun rubbing his thigh.

“Go on,” she said softly.

“Then, after a week or so of this, the morning after one particularly wild bender, I was stumbling home in the morning, looking like complete sh… garbage, when I literally bumped into Sandy... your mom, turning the corner.”

"I know her name, Dad."

Paul smiled as he recalled the moment. “She looked like an angel. Now, she would tell you that her eyes were red and puffy ‘cause she had been crying so much, but she was SO wrong. She looked amazing.”

Laurie snuggled back up to him, and now began rubbing her dad’s tummy. “What then?”

“We got coffee, and she told me that after I left the party the shit really hit the fan. Everyone came to my defense, your mom confronted this roommate for her lies, and the bitch moved out the next day. Your mom apologized to me for believing her over me, and we made plans for her to cook dinner for me that night to make up for it.”

“That sounds romantic.” 

“Well, it was. She had the place dolled up, fancy placemats, candles lit, and, well, she was so caught up in getting the place and herself ready that she burned the dinner.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Nope. Just as I knocked on her door, the smoke alarm went off in her place. I heard her scrambling around, muttering, ‘Oh, shit, Oh shit,’ and I thought she was hurt, so fortunately, the door wasn’t locked, ‘cause I just burst in, saw what was happening, covered up the burning pan on the stove, and helped her clear the air by opening all the windows and fanning the place out.”

“What then?”

“Well, Sandy was wearing this white angora sweater that I really liked on her, with this nice pleated skirt, and I commented that she looked nice, and she thanked me, as we’re waving these dish towels around like madmen, and suddenly we started laughing at the situation. And… then she started crying.”

“No.”

“She wanted everything to be perfect, and she ruined everything, and just as I took her in my arms, a gust of wind came in the open window and blew out the candles. Suddenly, we’re kissing in the dark like we hadn’t seen each other in years… It was… quite romantic.”

Laurie had been rubbing his tummy in gentle circles as he spoke, ever widening, tantalizingly closer to his now rampant erection, straining his boxer shorts. He could feel he teenage breasts pressed to his side, and noticed her breathing was coming quicker. She was caught up in the story as well. 

“Go on,” she whispered. 

“I… I don’t know if I should. The rest is… well, it’s kind of private.”

“Please, Daddy?” She turned his face to stare into his eyes. “You didn’t even get to the part with the nightgown.” She then kissed him lightly on the lips, then leaned over to shut off the light on the side table. Now the only light was from the TV. He got a good look at her perfect butt cheeks, encased in the wispiest of fabrics, as she did so. She settled back down into the crook of his arm. “Besides, I don’t think Mom would mind so much.”

The kiss shocked and charged Paul. He remembered what Laurie was wearing, and as he was also enjoying reliving the moment in his memory, he continued. “Okay. We fell on her couch, making out in the dark, with the only light in the room from the streetlight outside, when the smoke alarm finally stopped beeping. Then, the kissing turned… I don’t know… more serious, I guess. Suddenly she stood up, and said, ‘I have a surprise for you.’”

“Ooooh… I bet I know what the surprise is!”

“Are you telling the story now? As I recall, you weren’t even there. Well,… yet.”

“‘YET’?” Laurie’s eyebrows raised. 

Paul smiled. “You heard me. Anyway, she peeled off the sweater and guess what she was wearing underneath? THAT nightgown. She unzipped the skirt, and it dropped to the floor.” He paused, staring into space, and Laurie knew he was reliving the moment. 

Laurie snuggled closer, placing her hand lightly on his tummy, and noticed the lump in his shorts had grown noticeably larger. She leaned up to his ear, and whispered, “Are you imagining it now?”

Heavy sigh. “I am, baby.” 

“Go on, Dad,” Laurie whispered into his ear. Her breath there ran shivers down his spine. “It’s such a great story.”

“I… I don’t know if I can…”

“Just close your eyes. Picture it in your mind.”

“I… I really shouldn’t…”

“Please?” Laurie said softly, now rubbing his stomach lightly. “I’m DYING to know what happened next.”

“You’re too young to know what happened next.”

“I know lots of things already, Daddy.”

Paul opened his eyes at that. “Really? From who?”

Laurie giggled. He almost sounded jealous at the mere thought of her fooling around with a boy. She looked him in the eye. “No one, Dad. I promise.” He suddenly looked relieved, which was so adorable she had to lean up to quickly kiss him on the cheek. She settled back down to lean her head on his chest. 

“Then how…”

“I read things, silly. It’s called the Internet. Perhaps you’ve heard of it?” The hand on his tummy was now rubbing him in ever widening circles. “Close your eyes and finish the story, please.”

Heavy sigh. Part of him wanted to stop this madness right now, but the part that wanted to relive the moment won out. The memory of that wonderful night was too strong. He gave in to the fantasy, and went on. “Well, she’s standing before me, in just that wispy nightgown, and my eyes must have bugged out of my head, because she was grinning from ear to ear. ‘What do you think?’ She asked me. I… I was totally speechless. In that moment, she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, but I just sat there, mouth agape, unable to say a word. She smiled at my discomfort, then really laid it on. She put her arms over her head, and slowly pirouetted in front of me. ‘Don’t you like it?’, she asked. ‘My God, Sandy. You’re achingly beautiful.’ I finally replied.”

Nannis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nannis

Laurie’s touch, her aroma, her breath on his chest; all these things combined with the painfully strong memory made his cock harder than he ever remembered it. He absent-mindedly reached for it, adjusting it in his shorts, when he felt a hand on his. 

“Please, Daddy, tell me more.” Laurie breathlessly whispered. He was lost.

“Sandy sat down next to me, and kissed me pass…” He couldn’t finish the sentence, because at that moment Laurie plastered her lips to his in a wet, passionate kiss. Paul gave in to the moment, grabbing her head, and pressing his face to hers. Their mouths opened automatically, and tongues began dueling. Laurie’s hand was now free to massage her dad’s thick prick through his shorts, which made him moan into her mouth.

They broke for air, breathing heavily. “More, Daddy,” Laurie panted. “Tell me more.” 

Paul looked into her eyes. They were her mother’s eyes, especially in color. “She started stroking me…”

“Like this, Daddy?” Laurie rubbed his erect cock in his shorts, all the way down to his ball sack, then back up to the tip, squeezing gently.

“Yeah…”

“Then what?” she whispered. 

Paul gulped. “She…. she pulled my penis out of my pants.”

Laurie smiled. He was hers now. She slid her hand under the elastic waistband, reached inside, and found his iron-hard member. “Oh, Daddy… It’s so hot!” 

“Your hand is so soft, baby…” he panted. Skin on skin contact drove him mad with passion, and he pulled his shorts over his meat stick, down past his hips to give her better access to his throbbing prick. 

She watched in amazement as her father’s penis came fully into view, with thick, wiry hair surrounding the base, and the scrotum hanging below. He pushed his shorts down past his knees where they dropped to the floor, and he stepped out of them, spreading his legs wide. Laurie wasted no time in resuming her stroking.

“I can’t believe how hard you are, but how soft your skin is!” she exclaimed. “Does… does it hurt when it’s like this?” 

“It’s more of an ache, sweetie, like it wants attention, and right now.”

“Am I doing this right?” She was using her fingertips, mostly, and while it felt amazing, Paul realized that his was the first prick she’d ever touched. His heart swelled with pride at the thought, and he kissed the top of her head as it rested on his chest.

“It feels real good, honey, but make a circle with your thumb and index finger… Mmmm… yes, just like that. Then squeeze the shaft as you pump me up and down. Not too hard!”

“Sorry… it’s my first time, Daddy.”

“I know, sweetie, and you’re making your old man feel so good.”

Pre-cum was slowly seeping from the tip, dripping down his crown. “Are you… are you cumming, Daddy?”

“Not yet, sweetheart. That’s just pre-cum.”

“Oh. It’s real slippery.”

“It’s supposed to help with…” he swallowed hard before finishing. Too late to stop the lesson now, he reasoned. “…with penetration, baby.”

Laurie was staring at her hand, disbelieving that she was jerking off her dad’s hot, hard cock. “Will… will you… will I make you cum like this?”

“Probably…”

“Did Mom do this for you that night?”

His prick throbbed as he answered. “Yes… and then she…” He trailed off as his lovely daughter stroked him.

“Did she make you cum?”

“So hard, baby.”

As she stared, a droplet formed from his cum-hole, and Laurie smoothed it around his angry cockhead, now purple with passion. He groaned in response, and Laurie licked her lips absent-mindedly. She instinctively knew the answer to her next question, but asked anyway. “How… how did she do it, Daddy? I want to know!”

Paul closed his eyes. He knew it was wrong, but he so desperately wanted to relive that moment that he gave in to the fantasy. “She… she took me in her mouth, baby.”

Laurie opened her mouth wide, took a deep breath, and engulfed her father’s seeping phallus deep into her mouth, finally tasting the cock she had been drooling over all night.

Paul wrapped a hand in her hair, and pushed her face down onto his cock. Laurie's mind was overwhelmed at the sensations. Her dad's penis was in her mouth! Hot, and smooth, and alive! It tasted like nothing she had ever experienced before, but right away she knew she loved it. Her body responded in kind; she could feel her vagina moisten and her nipples get even stiffer.

She took him as deep as she could, and Paul moaned aloud. "Your tongue, baby," he panted, "Use your tongue on me." 

Laurie complied with his request, and started paying closer attention to his responses to what she was doing to him. She stopped bobbing to focus on suckling the head, whipping her tongue all over, and her dad groaned louder than ever. For several tantalizing minutes, the room was filled with the sounds of her slurping on her dad's cock, moaning as she slaved over his meat, and him groaning encouragement. 

Tiring, she removed the prick from her mouth, and tried catching her breath. "This is hard work, Daddy!" she panted.

Paul was overwhelmed by her actions. "You're doing so good sweetie," Where did this sudden change in her come from? “Are you sure you’ve never done this before, baby?

"Oh no, Daddy," she replied, kissing his shaft all over. "I've never even seen one before in real life!" She looked up at his face. "Am I doing it right?"

"You're making me feel so good sweetie," he replied, stroking her hair in time with her strokes of his penis. 

She was staring at it in the dim light. It seemed... darker now, more swollen. She wondered aloud, "Wow... how is this thing ever going to fit inside of me?"

Paul stiffened at that. Laurie knew he was now having second thoughts; so she quickly gave him something else to think about, and engulfed his cock into her hot wet mouth, moaning as she took him deep, in a twisting, tongue-heavy, suck. 

Paul felt her moaning through his sensitive penis, and it throbbed with desire. He knew she wanted him to fuck her, and he would have to delicately decline, but for now, she was obviously enjoying this little game, as he certainly was, and so he decided to let it continue. He never entertained the likelihood that his stiff prick, firmly ensconced in his daughter's sweet sucking mouth, was doing the thinking for him.

His dick was doing the thinking for Laurie, too. She was intoxicated by the taste; salty, musky, MAN taste that filled her senses. She was becoming drunk on the power she held over her sweet Daddy as she sucked him deeply. She knew he was hers, body and soul. She could feel it get bigger, and harder, the more she sucked on it, and she resolved to make him cum harder than ever before in his life.


[to be continued]
{All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. This fantasy is pure fiction, intended for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!}

 

 

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments