Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 18 • A Night To Remember

"The rite of passage becomes so much more."

28
6 Comments 6
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"“Did… did you cum, Daddy?” Becky asked, out of breath. “Not yet, baby girl.” Bill effortlessly flipped her onto her back and moved between her splayed legs. “I want to watch your face when I sperm you.” He watched her eyes go wide at that line, then notched his cock in the sopping entrance to his daughter’s pussy, and with a single thrust, he was buried balls-deep in her again."

“Mmmm… me too!” Becky kissed him quickly. “But I want your cum, Daddy… Go ahead, shoot inside me… I want to feel it… I’ll get you hard again, I promise!”

Bill laughed. “Of that, sweetheart, I have no doubt.” He pushed her off of him, rolling up onto his knees, as he rolled her over onto her stomach, taking position behind her.  “Get up on your knees, girl.”

Rebecca rose up on her hands and knees and looked back at him over her shoulder. “Uh… Dad?”

Bill leaned down, and kissed her in the middle of her back, giving her chills. “Relax, baby.” He trailed kisses down to her perfect little ass, raining kisses all over the soft skin, and squeezing the pliant flesh. “I needed a short break, but now…” He rose up to his knees, and notched his prick head back into her pussy mouth. “You are absolutely going to love this.” 
 
Bill paused here, admiring the view. Her perfect heart-shaped ass was raised high, and he could see her dripping gash ready to accept her daddy’s dick deep inside her once again.

He ran his hands up the middle of her back, marveling in the softness of her skin. He could feel every bone in her spine, and she twitched at his gentle touch. He moved his hands down her sides, feeling the supple swell of her breasts, hanging below her, then reached underneath her to grab one in each hand, squeezing them firmly.

As he leaned forward to maul her tits, his dick-head bore into her soaking wet vagina a little bit, eliciting a deep groan from Rebecca. She felt his cock at her entrance, and knowing what was about to happen, she was, of course, quite curious as to how this new position was going to feel since they all took some getting used to. 

Her father did not make her wait, leaning upright, grasping her firmly by the hips, and driving his own hips forward, pushing his swollen cock relentlessly into her pussy. She was so wet, he bore in easily, and soon his hairy tummy was pressed firmly against her perfect teenage ass. 

Becky was overcome by the sweet sensation of this new position and loved it right from the start. “Oh my God! Daddy!! Oh! I… I don’t believe it! I… Oh! This is the BEST ever!”

Bill started sawing his prick in and out of her tight cunny. He loved fucking doggy-style; it bent his dick in a delicious way, and he knew it was the favorite position of literally every woman he had slept with before. “You like it like this, baby?” he asked, knowing the answer. “Tell me, little girl… Tell your Daddy how good his cock feels inside you when I take you like this…”

“Oh! Oh! Daddy! You feel UNBELIEVABLE this way!” Becky had her back arched and was pushing her pussy back at his hard-on, trying to meet every stroke with as much force as she could muster.

Bill sped up his strokes, holding on to her hips tightly, and slammed into her harder and harder. “Oh yeah, sweet baby, fuck me back… Fuck my cock back harder, sweetheart…” She was grunting with every slam, and he could tell she would cum quickly, and cum hard, so he gave it to her with extreme zeal.

“Oh! God! Yes! Oh, Daddy, fuck me harder! Slam into me! Holy shit! I’m… I’m gonna cum already!” Becky crested the wave quickly, and started screaming, “Oh! OH! OHHHH DADDDEEE! I’m cumming so good!”

Bill felt her pussy gush her juices all over his cock and balls, but did not stop, still pounding her full force. “Oh, yeah, Rebecca, cum for me… cum all over your old man’s cock, baby…”

He could feel his own climax rising yet again, but wanting to make this last as long as humanly possible, he pushed in deep and stopped moving his dick inside her. Her spasming pussy threatened to make him blow, so he took a few deep breaths, willing his orgasm away, then slowly pulled his dick out of her clasping cunny. 

“Oh, Papa…” Becky moaned and collapsed on the bed. “That… that was amazing… I… I can’t believe how hard I came!”

“I’m so glad, baby,” Bill panted, gently rubbing her back and rump. 

“Did… did you cum, Daddy?”

“Not yet, baby girl.” Bill effortlessly flipped her onto her back and moved between her splayed legs. “I want to watch your face when I sperm you.” He watched her eyes go wide at that line, then notched his cock in the sopping entrance to his daughter’s pussy, and with a single thrust, he was buried balls-deep in her again. 

“Ohhh, Daddy,” she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling his ass with her calves and ankles, then grabbed his face with her hands. “You feel so good inside me,” then brought his lips to hers for a hot, wet kiss. 

Bill pressed his chest to hers, loving the way her stiff nipples rubbed against his hairy chest. He desperately wanted to climax, so he pushed himself away from her kiss, holding himself up on his powerful arms, and staring down at her as he plowed her with deep, hard strokes. 

Rebecca had her arms around his neck, but couldn’t keep them still, so she ran them all over her lover’s body as he made love to her in deep, full strokes. 

Bill stared down at the beautiful creature writhing below him. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was open, and she was gasping in ecstasy with every push of his turgid penis into her snug passage. He loved watching her nubile breasts, sitting high and firm on her chest, shake as he slammed into her. His lovely daughter’s tits were so firm that it was as if they were trembling instead of bouncing.

Now it was Becky’s turn to talk dirty. “Oh, Daddy… you’re fucking me so good… You like my teenage pussy, Daddy? Does… does your cock feel good inside of me?” She could tell it was having an effect, as he sped up his strokes. 

"Oh, baby, you feel so good around my cock! You’re going to make me cum so hard! Oh! I want to cum in your sweet pussy!” he said, starting to fuck her harder.

“Oh! YES! Daddy! I love the way you’re slamming into me! Yes! Like that! Oh! OH! Daddy! I… I want your cum! Please! Please… give it to me! Oh! OH! OH! Daddy! I’m… I’m cumming again! FUCK ME!!!! OH, GOD!”

Bill's hips were a blur, as he slammed his prick into his sweet daughter’s pussy faster and harder than he’s ever fucked anyone before in his life. He felt his climax rising within him, and rose up on his toes, giving her a few hard stabs. “Oh! Here it comes, baby! Oh, God! Oh! OH CUMMING! Oh, baby! I’m creaming your sweet pussy! Take my cum! OH!”

His orgasm was so strong, he almost blacked out. He buried his cock as deep inside her as humanly possible, as blast after blast of hot semen burst from his prick, flooding her heavenly passage with his incestuous seed. 

Becky was about to crest her own wave, and the last few slams put her over the top, too. “Oh! Daddy! I’m cumming too! Cumming with you! OH GOD! Oh! Daddy! I… I can feel you cumming inside me! Oh my God! It’s so hot! Give me all your cum, Daddy! I want it all!”

The second Bill’s prick pumped the last squirt of sperm inside his darling daughter, he collapsed on top of her, panting heavily. “Oh, baby… you got it… you got everything I had…”

“I can feel you throbbing inside me, Daddy.” She kissed the side of his face as he lay atop her. “Thank you, Dad. Thank you for giving me the BEST first time EVER.”

AnaHamsa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaHamsa

Bill leaned up on his elbows. She was so tiny compared to him, he was suddenly worried he was crushing her. “No, Rebecca, thank you.” He kissed her lips quickly. “I… I really needed this, sweetie, and I’m… I’m ashamed to admit how much I loved having sex with you.”

“I needed this, too, Dad, you have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“Yes, yes I do.” Bill sighed. “I’m ashamed because… because I just came inside you… Hell, I’m STILL inside you, and… and I want to do this to you AGAIN.”

“Really?” Becky beamed, her heart swelling. “You mean it?”

“Um-hmmm. I… I can’t resist you, baby. I want to make love to you every chance I get. THAT’s why I’m ashamed.”

Becky lifted her face to his and kissed him deeply. “Me too, Daddy. I want to make love to you every day!”

“I love you so much, princess.” They tenderly kissed as Bill rolled over onto his back, and his spent penis fell out of her vagina, unleashing a flood of their combined juices onto the mattress.

“Wow, Dad, you must have cum a GALLON in me!” She reached over to his nightstand for the box of tissues, pulling a bunch out to sop up all of his spend.

“I’ve been saving it up for a while, babe.” He reached over and squeezed each of her firm boobs, palming her nipples. “It was such a release to blast off inside of you.” 

Becky giggled, wiping her still-dripping gash. “See? I told you I could take it all!”

*****

The next morning, Becky awoke alone in her father’s bed. His bedroom door was open, so even though all the shades were drawn in his room, the hallway was bright enough to tell her the day was already underway. 

She relaxed in the big bed, remembering it was Saturday, and to her, there was no greater luxury than sleeping in late on a weekend, She smiled, realizing she may have to revise that thinking a bit. The greatest luxury is now falling asleep, spooning with her lover, her naked body enveloped in his strong arms.

Becky could smell the faint remnant of the aroma of their lovemaking in the bed. Her body tingled with remembrance at how strong the smell was last night, as her passion and his mingled together after that final ultimate climax.

‘It was the greatest night of my life,' she sighed to herself. She was sore in a couple of places, but knew that if her father was in bed with her right now, she would do everything in her power to get his mighty rod inside of her again.

The phone rang on the nightstand, but before Rebecca could even reach for it, she heard her dad’s voice from the kitchen down the hall. 

“Hello? Hey, Jerry. Yeah, I know; that one’s ready, too. I talked to her yesterday, and she said she’d come by this morning… What? He told her WHAT? That little…” Becky heard her dad slam his fist on the counter, and she sat up in bed. 

“Listen, Jerry, I know he’s your nephew and all, but now that kid is starting to make ME look bad, and… well… I know, I know… Jerry… Jerry, that kid needs to learn a lesson… Well, all I’m saying is there are a LOT of tools and heavy equipment lying around, and, frankly, accidents will happen, y’know?” He paused before laughing, letting the caller know he was only partially joking.

Becky smiled. She loved it when her dad got forceful and realized that applied to more than just his voice, and that thought just made her horny all over again. She stretched and rose from the bed, finding her sleep shirt on the floor and pulling it over her head.

“Jerry, for chrissakes… Either the boy can’t read or simply doesn’t give a crap. Well, like I said, now his ineptitude is costing you customers. You have to do something, boss. Yeah… No! Absolutely not!”

Rebecca walked into the kitchen, and as her dad turned to look at her, she spontaneously yawned and stretched, making her erect nipples even more prominent in the thin sleep shirt she wore. 

Bill was momentarily struck dumb at the beautiful sight before him. When she reached her arms over her head in that glorious stretch, the shirt rose high enough to reveal the wispy hairs on her mons, reminding him that she was nude underneath.

With an exaggerated hip swish, she sauntered over to him seated at the counter and kissed his cheek. “Morning, Daddy,” she whispered.  

“Uh… Jerry, I gotta go. My little girl needs me,” Bill said, smiling, hugging Becky to him in his right arm, reaching down under her shirt to squeeze a naked butt cheek. “NO! I will definitely NOT be coming in today! I have plans with my daughter.” His hand wandered up her back, then around her as she partially turned her back to him, allowing him unfettered access to her firm, soft breasts. 

He turned in the stool he was sitting on, and Becky ground her ass against his groin, pleasantly surprised to discover he was as hard as a rock in his shorts. “FIRM plans, Jerry; VERY firm,” Bill said as he squeezed her tits. “I’ll see you on Monday. Good luck!”

Bill hung up the phone, then nuzzled her neck, kissing gently. His other hand now joined the first in mauling her tits from behind. “And a very good morning to you, baby girl. Did you sleep well?” Becky moaned at the attention, then giggled as he quickly moved his hands down to tickle her rib cage. 

“Daddy!” Becky pulled away from him quickly, but not before he could give her a playful swat on her rump. “OW!” She turned and cast him a baleful eye, but with a slight smile that belied her evil intentions. “I WILL get you for that, Papa.”

“Of that, sweetheart, I have NO doubt.” Bill turned back to the counter and took a quick sip of his coffee.

“What do we have planned today, Daddy?” Rebecca asked, reaching into the cupboard for a glass.

“I don’t know about you, but my plan is to stay FAR away from work until Monday. The GM’s idiot nephew screwed up BAD, and Jerry needs to learn exactly how much of a dumb-ass this kid is. Cleaning up his mess should do the trick.” 

“I have to cheer at the basketball game this afternoon, but I don’t have to be there until 2.” Becky opened the fridge and removed the orange juice. “You’re not going to get in trouble by not going in, are you?”

“Absolutely not. This will be good for Jerry.” He rose from the chair and stretched himself up, yawning. 

Becky took this opportunity to reach over and squeeze the bulge in his worn jeans. “Ooh, Daddy… your plans ARE firm!”

He finished his stretch and took her in his big arms. “As soon as I saw you walk in like that, yeah.” He leaned down and kissed her deeply, but tenderly. “Do we have time, baby…?” His hands moved down her back to cup her buns. 

Becky pulled her hand from his bulge while she still had the will power to do so. “We do, but first… I’m REALLY hungry, Dad. Will you make us pancakes?” 

“You read my mind, kiddo, but… we’re out of Maple syrup. How about an omelet instead?”

“Oooh, yes! Lots of cheese, please!” She kissed him quickly and pulled away from him. “I’m gonna throw some stuff in the washer while you cook!”

“Sounds like a plan, kid.”

“Then, I’ll do the dishes while you vacuum, and THEN…” she turned as she reached the doorway, and lifted her shirt to show off her perfect teenage ass, then removed the shirt completely, smiling as his jaw hit the floor. “We’re taking a shower together, Daddy.”

Bill gulped. “That… that sounds nice, baby.”

Becky smiled and then sashayed naked down the hall. “Then, get cooking, Daddy-O! You’re gonna need all your energy!” 


[to be continued]

{All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. This fantasy is pure fiction, intended for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!}

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments