Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 17 • Ready Or Not

"No rest for the wicked"

35
7 Comments 7
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

“Oh, God! Yes! Please! Please lick me, Daddy!”

He brought two fingers to her dewy slit and pressed the petals open. The sweet smell of aroused teenage pussy overwhelmed his senses. He wanted to tease her for a while, but could wait no longer. He attacked her open slit with his mouth.

Becky freaked out. “OH! OH! Dear God! Daddy, that feels so good! Don’t stop! Don’t ever stop licking me!” Her hands reached down and grabbed his head between her thighs, which she spread as wide as possible while pulling his roving tongue deeper into her molten cunny.

She tasted sweet, tangy, young, fresh, and Bill drank her essence with glee. He pressed his hands to push her thighs wide and allowed her to guide his tongue wherever she wanted it.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of his lips and tongue slurping on her sopping puss, and her gasps and moans of abject pleasure. 

“Oh! Daddy! Your tongue feels amazing! Lick my pussy. Make me cum. OH! Right there! Oh, God! Suck me there! OHHH! So Good!” Becky was writhing on the bed, moving his head to and fro, pulling him hard against her dripping gash.

Bill was reveling in the thrill of eating out his daughter’s pussy, loving the response she was having. He moved his hands under her thighs, slowly massaging her soft flesh, running them up her heaving tummy, finally grasping a firm teenage tit in each hand, and squeezing gently. 

Becky moaned her approval. “Mmm, yeah, touch my tits, Daddy!” She moved her hands up to his, encouraging him to squeeze her tender swells harder. Bill locked his lips around her distended clitoris, and sucked hard, lashing the tiny bud with his tongue.

Becky went wild beneath him, arching her hips upward, driving her pussy against his face, her hands once again holding his head, her fingers entwined in his hair, almost screaming in abject pleasure. “OH! DADDY! Suck me!!! OH! God! So good! I’m gonna cum, Daddy! Cum all over your face! OH! OH! Keep eating me! OH MY GOD! CUMMMIINNNGGG!”

She crested the orgasmic wave so quickly that it frightened her. She lifted her hips high off the bed, holding her dad’s face to her crotch so tightly he found it hard to breathe. Her thighs clamped around his head, trapping him against her pussy, but he was so turned on by her response to his tongue-job that he just kept on licking her through the most intense orgasm he had ever witnessed. He slurped up the copious juices that burst forth from her pussy, and loved the feeling of her spasming vagina clamping down on his tongue every time he poked it into her tiny hole. 

Bill forcefully pulled his face away, having to push against her thighs to break the death-grip she had on his head. He sat up, panting to catch his breath, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw his lovely daughter spread out before him. Her face was flushed, her chest was heaving, and her nipples were angry red spikes. He had to have her, NOW.

He crawled up her body, kissing her tummy, pausing to give each nipple a quick suckle, then hovered his face over hers. He maneuvered his rampant penis into her wet crevasse, watching her face intently as he felt the tip of his cock touch her virginal lips. 

Becky’s eyes were closed, but her mouth was wide open. We watched her face scrunch as he prodded her cunny gently with his prick tip. When she opened her eyes to stare at his, he only said one word. “Ready?”

She sighed heavily and simply nodded, spreading her thighs as wide as she could. Bill paused, amazed at the cheerleader split opening her pussy wide for his dick, and looking for the slightest hint of apprehension in her face, but seeing none, he sighed as well. 

She leaned her face up closer to his, and whispered, “Fuck me, Daddy.” 

“Are you sure?” 

Rebecca gave his lips a quick kiss. She realized the taste on his lips was her own juices, and it thrilled her. “Put your cock in me and make me a woman… NOW. Please, Daddy?”

“Then guide me in, baby.” 

She snaked a hand down around his hip, grabbed his stiff stalk, and moved the tip to her little opening, literally dripping with her juices. Bill pressed his hips forward, slow but relentless, increasing the pressure until the swollen head of his dick popped inside her. 

Becky gasped at the sudden sensation of having a real, live penis inside her. “Oh! Oh my! Dad! You’re… you’re really inside me!”

“Oh, sweetie, not quite! Not yet!” Bill was panting already. His daughter’s snug snatch was the tightest thing he had ever felt around his cock, and he only had an inch or so inside her. ”Am I… am I hurting you, baby girl?”

“It’s okay, Dad,” she replied. “I want more! Please give me more!”

He pushed another inch inside her, expecting to bump into her maidenhead, and surprised that he didn’t encounter that barrier. He was still watching her face intently as he pushed in until he too was overcome by the sensations he was experiencing fucking his penis into his sweet daughter’s untried pussy, closing his eyes. “Oh, God! Beck! Your pussy is so TIGHT!”

“I love how you feel inside me! I feel so full!”

“Are you ready, princess? ‘Cause I’m ready to fuck you good and proper!”

“Give it to me, Daddy! I… I want all of you inside me!”

He lifted up on his knees for better leverage and pushed with all his might. They both groaned aloud as his monster cock relentlessly pushed into her impossibly tight cunt. He pulled back half an inch, then pushed forward a full inch. It seemed to take forever, but eventually, he was inside her fully, and their pubic mounds mashed against one another. 

“Oh, God! Becky!” Bill gasped, amazed at feeling his entire dick buried to the hilt in her. “Sweetheart, you have the tightest pussy EVER!”

“Daddy! I… I don’t believe it! You’re really inside me! Oh my God!” Becky exclaimed, her back arched, wriggling her overstuffed cunny on the monstrous invader within. Every little movement, including every breath she took, maximized the overwhelming sensations she was experiencing with her inexperienced body.

“Oh my God! Sweetheart! Your pussy is the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt around me!” Bill stayed as still as he could within her, savoring her snug vagina. “It… I’m not hurting you, am I, baby?” 

“No… not really, Daddy,” Rebecca breathed heavily, eyes still closed tight. “I mean… I feel really full inside… stretched in a weird way… But it feels amazing! Can… can you move a little bit, now, Daddy?”

Bill started humping her slowly, pulling out an inch or so, then slowly pushing it back in. They were both groaning with every move, and he could feel her getting wetter with each stroke. 

Since he was staring intently at her face the whole time, it was easy for Bill to see the struggle waging within her body. She obviously wanted this to continue, but it was plain to see she wasn’t really enjoying it. This would not do. 

“Rebecca, sweetheart,” he whispered.

“Y… yes, Daddy?” she replied breathlessly.

“Look at me, baby,” he commanded, and she opened her eyes. It was easy for him to now see the tears she was holding back. “We’re gonna try something different, sweetie, to make this more enjoyable for you, okay?”

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

Becky’s face suddenly was stricken with a look of fear. “Really, Dad, I’m okay now.” She was just getting used to this baseball bat stuffed to the hilt inside her and wasn’t sure she could handle a new position just yet. She wriggled her hips as if to prove to him she was actually okay. “See?”

Her father knew she was lying, but smiled down at her anyway. “Why settle for just okay, baby girl?” he said as he lifted her torso from the mattress, pressing her tits against his chest, then kissing her sweetly as he lifted her to rest on his thighs. “When you can have complete ecstasy instead?”

Rebecca swooned as she was lifted like a rag doll, impaled on her father’s huge fuck stick. “Oh! Daddy! You’re so deep like this!” He could feel the tip of his prick press against her cervix, and it thrilled him to no end. Becky was now good and truly stuffed to the max with daddy dick, amazed at all the new sensations of her first fuck. She just naturally wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled his face to hers for a deep tongue-filled kiss. 

Bill hugged her tightly to him, moaning into her open mouth, and rolled himself over to his back, trying to gradually lay back down on the bed with her now on top. Becky never broke the kiss, moaning into his mouth to stifle the sharp feelings this maneuver was causing within her overstuffed vagina. 

Once he was on his back, and her legs were now astride his hips, spread wide, she could lessen the pressure, and slowly; ever so slowly, she rose up on her knees, pulling the first few inches of his prick out of her grasping pussy, then ground down slowly until he was buried deep within her. 

Her over-stimulated clitoris was now rubbing deliciously against his shaft with even the slightest movement up and down. Becky groaned and pushed up against his chest to sit almost astride him. “Oh! Daddy! I can’t believe how good this feels!”

Bill held her by the hips, guiding her to ride him slowly. “Yeah, baby. Ride me nice and slow.” He was driving his hips upward ever so slightly every time she bottomed out, making Becky gasp aloud every time. “Higher… lift up higher, sweetie. Oh, yeah! Just like that. Take me deep inside you. Oh, you’re fucking your old man so good, baby!”

Her dad’s sweet talk was making her so wet inside that she was able to ride him with longer strokes, savoring the amazing feeling of his granite-hard shaft sliding in and out of her. She arched her back and was astonished at how this small change in position made her feel. 

Bill could see her smiling as she rode him with slow, deep strokes, and knew she was beginning to enjoy this. “Starting to feel good, huh, little girl?’

“Uh-huh! So good, Daddy!”

“Your Dad’s dick feel good inside you, baby? I can feel you getting wetter and wetter, princess. Your juices are soaking me. Do you like fucking me like this? Daddy loves fucking his hard cock into your tiny pussy, I’ll tell you that!” 

“Oh! God! Yes!” Becky was lifting herself higher and higher on Bill’s cock, then pushing down harder and harder with each stroke now, so turned on by her dad’s words. “I love fucking you! Oh! God! Your… your cock feels… feels so good… fucking me. Oh! Oh! Fuck me, Daddy!”

Bill started guiding her hips from side to side as well as up and down, and Becky got the hint, gyrating her hips in a small circle as she rose and fell on him. The new sensations made her swoon, as she tried out new motions, adding a figure eight to her moves. 

“Yeah, baby, use me any way you like. Rub yourself deep inside. Use my tool any way that makes you feel good. Oh, yeah! Sweetheart! What you’re doing to me!”

She was leaning forward as she gyrated her hips, her hands on either side of his head, with her perfect teenage breasts moving to and fro, bouncing in front of her father’s astonished eyes when he could take no more, and moved his hands from guiding her hips to grasping those delicious tits. 

“Lean down, baby,” he ordered her with a husky voice, “Daddy needs to taste those nipples again.”

Becky smiled, and dropped her chest to his waiting mouth, groaning as his lips latched onto the erect morsel and sucking hard, whipping it with his tongue, and biting it gently, as if to keep it from getting away. 

“Oh, Daddy,” she moaned, holding herself up with one hand as she moved the other behind his neck, pulling him up to hug his mouth to her breast. “I love it when you suck my tits! It feels amazing to have your cock inside me while you suck on me! Ooooh, yes! Bite my nipples, Daddy! I’m… I’m gonna cum!!” 

Bill placed his arms around her back, hugging her naked body tightly to his, and sucked harder on her sweet tender tit-flesh, alternating biting down on her erect nipple as he lashed the bud with his tongue. He began lifting his hips off the bed faster and harder, fucking his mighty dick up into her tight wet pussy with ever-increasing strength.

“Oh! Oh! God! Daddy! Don’t stop! Don’t ever stop fucking me!” Becky felt her orgasm coming on, fast and relentless, and the sheer intensity almost frightened her. “It’s… it’s happening! Daddy! Oh, God! I’m cumming! Cumming all over your big fat cock! Don’t stop! Fuck! FUCK ME!!! OH GOD! CUMMMIINNG! DADDY! FUCK ME HARDER!”

Bill moved a hand to her ass, humping away really fast, and tried to hold her hips in place, ramming his dick up into her spasming pussy as fast and as hard as he could, still sucking on her bouncing breast. Becky felt the full force of her orgasm crash into her body, causing her arms to collapse, and fell forward onto his chest and face. “OH! OH! Daddy! SO good!” 

He slowed his strokes, rubbing her back gently as he let her tortured nipple finally escape his sucking mouth. Breathing heavily, he kissed her neck gently. “Did you like that, baby?” He asked her softly. “You fucked me so good, little girl, especially for your first time!”

“Don’t you mean… my ONLY time, Daddy?” she panted back at him, smiling. She was still languidly lifting her hips up and down, riding her father’s still-hard cock as her little pussy spasmed around it. She could feel her juices flowing out of her stuffed pussy with every stroke. “It feels so good. I don’t want to stop. And I’m pretty sure YOU don’t want me to stop. Please let me keep fucking you.”

Bill moved both hands down to her tiny rump, squeezing a firm cheek in each hand. “I love being inside you, girl, so keep doing what you're doing.” He used his hands to guide her hips up and down. “I love you so much… Kiss me, sweetie… kiss your father as you ride his dick.”

Becky locked her lips to his, moaning as she ground herself down hard on his fuck stick, then rising slowly, moving her pussy around in a tight circle until only the tip remained inside her, then slamming back down again. 

Bill felt his own climax rising, and decided he wanted this night to last a bit longer. On her next downstroke, he used all his strength to hold her ass in place, pushing his dick inside her as far as it could go, and holding himself there, willing his imminent orgasm to subside. 

Becky broke off the kiss. “What’s wrong, Daddy? Why’d you stop?”

“Your pussy felt too good wrapped around my cock, baby girl…” he panted, “And I want to fuck you a little longer.”


[to be continued]

{All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. This fantasy is pure fiction, intended for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!}

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments