Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 16 • Experience Pays

"Bill takes over to make sure it's done right"

31
9 Comments 9
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

They both knew what was about to happen, and were powerless to stop it. Becky notched her father’s cock-tip at the entrance to her cunny, and pushed down hard. “OW!” She felt a sharp pain as her vagina resisted the monster at its mouth. Try as she might, and as wet as she was, she just couldn’t get the fat cock head past her tiny opening. 

Becky moved back and forth, side to side, pressing down from all angles, and it just wouldn’t go in. It hurt, and she felt the tears running down her face.

For his part, Bill laid there, letting her do the work. His prick was as hard as he could remember it ever being, but her opening resisted its invader valiantly. He could hear her cries in the dark, and knew he was hurting her, which broke his heart. 

However, he knew how much she wanted this to happen, and had to admit that he wanted it, too. He also knew from experience that his large penis was a challenge for a great many of his lovers, and her mother was no exception. 

He also knew that the pain she was experiencing was an unfortunate precursor, a necessity to the pleasure that would soon follow. If she wanted to become a woman this night, then the rite of passage was her body allowing his rampant cock passage into her tight cunny. 

After a couple minutes of her pressing down on his dick, yet still not entering her, she sat down really hard, bending his prick painfully. That was enough. “Wait! Wait! Rebecca!” He gripped her hips and forced her off of him, pushing her back on his thighs, where she sat astride him. “This is NOT going to work.”

“Please, Daddy,” Becky sobbed. “I… I was so close! It could feel it going in, I swear!”

He leaned over and turned on the lamp on the nightstand. They both squinted at the sudden influx of light. Bill could see the tears on her cheeks, and reached up to wipe them away. “Sweetie, you’re crying! I knew I was hurting you!”

“No! Dad! Not really. Besides, I can take it, I promise!”

“This has gone far enough, young lady. If ever there was a sign that you’re just not ready for this, then sweetheart, that was it.”

Becky was about to cry for real. She was SO close! She reached for his dick with both hands, and began stroking him once more. However, now that she could see the monster, she gasped aloud. It WAS big! “Daddy,” she said, unable to tear her eyes or her hands away from his swollen prick. “I… I have to know, what it’s like. I don’t care if it hurts. I… I just HAVE to know!” 

Bill just stared. Now that he could see her, he marveled at her perfect teenage body. A faint sheen of sweat made her skin glisten all over. She was breathing heavily, causing her firm tits to rise and fall on her chest, capped with stiff, red nipples that were simply begging to be suckled. He could see the soft brown fur atop her slit, and his mouth watered, wanting to taste her juicy pussy. He watched her dainty hands, tiny compared to the cock they were caressing, as she jerked him off slowly.

“Please, Daddy,” Becky sniffled back a sob. “Please show me what Momma meant, for me to be a woman.” 

He was torn over what to do, a decision made more difficult because of his unconditional love for her. He wouldn’t hurt her; COULDN’T hurt her, yet here she was begging him to do just that. He wanted to love her the way she deserved, wholly and completely, and that meant only one thing. 

“Come here, sweetheart.” Bill reached up to her face, pulling her down to him. They embraced in a deep tongue kiss, with her arms around his neck and her chest pressed to his. He ran his hands up and down her back, all the way to her perfect ass. 

Bill rolled them both over to one side, never breaking the kiss, and then pushed her onto her back, where he broke away from her lips, but kept kissing her cheeks, then her chin, her neck, down to the valley between her heaving breasts. 

Becky held his head in both hands, knowing where this was going, and relishing every second. “Mmmm, Daddy, I love the way your lips feel on my skin… your mustache is making me tingle all over!”

Bill rose up and knelt between her outstretched legs, reaching up to grasp a firm tit in each hand, and squeezing them gently. “Little girl,” he intoned, “I plan to kiss you ALL over, starting with these delicious ice-cream scoops right here…” He pinched her nipples hard, pulling them both away from her body. Becky gasped, and arched her back. “With these perfect chewable cherries on top.”

The change in his demeanor thrilled her to no end. She knew at that moment she had broken through to him at a very primal level, and it excited her more than she thought possible. Nothing would ever be the same between them.

“Oh! Dad! Pinch my nipples! It feels so good!” Becky moaned aloud, “Kiss them for me… Please!” 

“I will, baby. But I plan to do a lot more than just kiss you, too.” He pulled his hands from her tits and ran them down her sides, over her tummy, then down her thighs on either side of his torso. “I’m gonna enjoy this night, that’s for sure.”

“Are you… are you going to… make love with me, Daddy?” 

He nodded. “And I aim to make sure YOU enjoy this night, too.”

Becky smiled up at him. “I’m enjoying the heck out of it so far, Dad.”

“Hold that thought, sweetie. ‘Cause it’s going to hurt like hell when we start. Understand?”

Becky nodded, suddenly serious. “I… I can handle it, Dad.”

“You’re gonna have to, baby, ‘cause I’m not gonna stop.” He pulled her thighs further apart, and began tickling her bush with his fingers. “It will be a tight fit, but I guarantee you, it will feel REAL good soon after. Okay?”

She nodded. “Yes, Daddy.”

“Good girl.” His fingers found her soaking wet cleft, and began gently rubbing her there. “Now, it may surprise you to hear that I have some… experience in these matters.”

Becky was lifting her hips, trying to force his fingers to rub her harder, and panted, “Like with Mom?”

He nodded. “And a couple others before her. So I know what I’m doing. With virgins.”

“I trust you, Dad.” She could feel herself getting wetter.

“That’s good, ‘cause you’re gonna have to be ready for the ride of your life.”

“I can’t wait!”

“Don’t be in such a hurry, sweetie,” he replied, smiling, “So, tonight, I will fuck you, little girl, and you will be the woman you want to be.” Bill then leaned down to look at her face. “But first, know this: Tonight will be the ONLY time this happens, y’hear?” 

Nannis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nannis

“Oh, Dad…”

“I’m serious. You got me all worked up, and shame on me for allowing that to happen.” He insinuated the tip of a finger into her impossibly tight hole, tenderly probing her wetness while his thumb gently rubbed her clit. Becky closed her eyes at the sensations he was giving her. “I want you so badly, sweetheart. You made me want you this way, and by God, I will have you. This ONE night, you will be mine. Understood?”

“Oh! Daddy!” Becky was elated; his words made her heart leap in her chest. Just hearing how much he wanted her made juice gush from her overheated pussy.

He felt her wetness, and pressed his fingertip into her vagina. “So…” he said as pushed that finger all the way in. Becky groaned, and lifted her hips to help him penetrate her untried pussy. Once in, he began slowly pumping his finger in and out of her hot, wet, tight hole. “Are we agreed?”

“Oh! Anything… anything you say, Dad…” Becky panted, “Just make love with me!”

“All in good time, sweetie, and I will be taking my time with your hot little body.” Bill leaned down on his left elbow, bringing his face to her chest, and began kissing her breast, starting at the bottom, barely using his lips, running his mustache around her tender swells in wide, concentric circles, reducing diameter with every lap around her tit, both of them anticipating the moment his lips would reach the pinnacle of her bosom, the stiff, swollen nipple. All along, he kept moving his finger in and out of her cunny, feeling her get wetter and wetter. 

“I’ve wanted to kiss these tits of yours for a long time, baby girl. Ever since they first started growing on your chest, I would wonder what they would taste like, how your stiff nipples would feel in my mouth.” He finished this line as he reached the tip, and swallowed her nipple in his hot mouth, sucking hard and laving her bud with his tongue.

Becky saw stars as he latched onto the sensitive bud, lifting her chest up off the bed, and hugging his head to her, trying to force more of her tits into his mouth. “Oh God! Daddy! Oh! Don’t stop! Oh my God! That feels so good! I can’t believe it! Keep sucking me, Daddy!” At the same time, she began gyrating her hips to meet the slow thrust of her father’s fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

Bill gleefully complied, adding quick nibbles to his sucking and tonguing of her nubile meat. After a couple of delicious minutes, he let the tasty bud fall from his lips with a smack, then kissed his way across her chest to the other breast. Becky twisted her torso to help him reach his goal, pulling his head with both hands, letting him know how much she wanted him to suck her other tit. Her father, however, would not be rushed. 

“Mmmm, Rebecca, darling girl,” he said as he rained kisses on her heaving chest. “Your tits taste so good, baby. Did you like the way I sucked you? Did your nipple feel good in my mouth? Tell, me, baby… Tell your Daddy how he’s making you feel.” He was kissing his way all around the other bosom, tickling her flesh with his mustache, as he did with its twin. Again, he timed his words so that his lips latched onto her nipple just as he finished talking. 

Once again, Becky arched her back, trying to force more of her sensitive tit into her dear daddy’s sucking mouth. “Oh, God, Daddy! That feels soooo good! Yes! Suck my nipples! Harder, please, harder! Oh! God! It’s making me so horny, Dad!

Bill was in heaven, finally chewing on her tasty tits, after secretly dreaming of doing this for so long. He wondered if he was the first to ever taste them, but drove the thought from his mind. He knew his dick was the first one she ever encountered, and that he would be the first to taste her juicy pussy. He thrilled knowing that before this night was over, his prick would be the first to enter that tight pussy, and felt his dick throb against the mattress at the thought. 

After several delectable minutes of worshipping her perfect tits with his mouth, Bill lifted himself back up to his knees between her legs. He stared down at her heaving chest, with her nipples still stiff, still swollen, now angry red and glistening from his saliva. 

“Daddy,” Becky said breathlessly, “Why’d you stop?”

“Relax, baby girl, we have all night.” Bill took his time running his hands up and down his girl’s nude body, reveling in the softness of her skin, marveling in the sensitivity she displayed as his fingers touched certain spots. Her nipples were, of course, hard as little rocks, and covered with goosebumps. He licked his lips, wanting to take them deep in his mouth again. 

He watched her breathe deeply, open-mouthed but eyes closed, her back arched ever so slightly, her ribs showing with every deep exhale, moaning constantly. 

His fingers danced over her skin, especially her heaving nubile breasts and soft tummy, dancing past her groin, avoiding her nether regions, and instead of running the tips down her thighs. He lifted her legs higher as he reached her ankles, until her feet were before his hungry gaze. 

He considered tickling the soles of her feet, but he noticed her clench her toes in anticipation of just that, which looked so adorable that instead, he planted soft kisses on the toes of one foot, then the other. Becky groaned in pleasure, not believing how good that felt. “Ohhhhh, Dad,” she moaned, “Kiss my feet… your mustache feels amazing there!”

Bill rained kisses all over her dainty feet, then spread her feet apart and kissed one ankle, then the other; one calf, then the other; one knee, then the other. He made certain to rub his mustache over her skin as he moved his mouth over her legs, and Becky parted her thighs wider as he kissed his way up toward her honey pot.

He lay down between her outstretched thighs as he kissed his way up them, using his hands to rub her legs at the same time. He marveled at how soft her skin was here, and how hot the inside of her thighs were to his touch. 

He pushed her legs higher and wider, and his lovely daughter helped him by placing her hands under her knees and pulling upward. The anticipation was killing her!

Finally, his lips reached the uppermost spaces of her thighs, where she simply ran out of legs. He could smell her heady aroma and could see the moisture seeping through her vaginal lips, although, true to her virginal status, they remained closed up tight. 

He blew warm breath lightly over the downy fur atop her slit, and Rebecca arched her hips upward with a gasp of delight. “Are you ready, princess?”


[to be continued]{ 

 

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments