Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Covered And Loving It

"A cum loving daughter and mother can’t get enough."

68
14 Comments 14
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It's so serene up here, almost in the clouds, looking out over the Thames from this high-rise city flat. I’ve pulled the white leather sofa to the edge of the floor-to-ceiling window and all I can see are the twinkling lights of other occupants across the river. I can be certain they are not like me in any way, living out their boring lives.

I wish they could see me, but they can't.

Closing my eyes is the most relaxing part of what's just happened. I want to touch myself and caress my body, but I mustn't. I’m waiting, listening out for the distinct click of the key in the door to the flat.

I’m waiting for my mother to get home. She must have received the text about twenty minutes ago when father left to go on his business trip.

It was him that put on the music and now those famous words are rippling through the flat.

Daddy’s flown across the ocean...
Leaving just a memory...

I can feel the memory he's left too; sticking to me like glue. Not just him on his own, no there was Uncle James, my cousin Robert and about six of daddy’s friends.

I sing the next words myself, they seem to fit much better.

Sticky fluids on my body...
Daddy what you leave behind for me...

Dum-de-dum, dum-de-dum, dum-de-dum, de.
All in all, you're just a cum covered slut against the wall.

There it is, the sound of a key in the door, the creaking of the door opening and the firm click of it shutting. Then comes the clip, clip, clip of mother's heels on the wooden floorboards.

I can feel myself get excited and in my cum-covered state I’m almost as delirious as she's going to be.

For those of you that haven’t caught on yet, I’m covered in cum. It’s covering my face, dripping off my chin onto my tits. My black hair's a sticky mess, my tits are thick with cum and I’m even blowing bubbles with it. There was so much left over that didn’t quite make it down my throat. But then, there were lots of men willing to coat me in spunk.

My cunt’s been well used but not one of the guys dared cum up there. That was off-limits. Father insisted that all cum must be spurted over my face and body and that's exactly what all the men did. A few couldn’t get their cock out of my mouth fast enough though, but I wasn’t complaining. Father was the last one to cover my face before he shuffled everyone out of the room.

I can feel mother watching me. She takes a few more steps and her finger reaches out elegantly to touch my cum-coated chin so that she can raise it upwards.

I open my eyes and smile at her. I know I look like heaven to her. Coated in honey. I can see her red wine-coated lips are eager to kiss me. I watch as she drops her coat on the floor and I’m not surprised that she's naked underneath, and already wearing her strap-on. It's what I would have expected.

She leans in for the kiss, only her lips act more like a hoover. I’m not complaining because I know she's loving this. My head twists and turns and with every movement, she sucks in more and more cum; some she swallows.

Her hands cup my breasts and she starts mewling at the feel of them covered in slimy goo. Before I know it, she's turned me around and is spreading my legs. Cum drops onto the sofa. Her substitute cock is pressing hard against my cunt. It’s inside me in seconds and mother leans forward to cup my breasts once more, massaging the cum into my flesh. Her hands feel so nice as it slides over my body. She loves doing this to me when I’m in this state.

It's not long before my cunt’s getting fucked. One by one her hands leave my breasts and I can hear her licking and sucking the spunk off them as she pounds me to another orgasm.

I come hard, panting over the back of the sofa, and once she's satisfied that she's taken me thoroughly, she leans back and removes her cock from my body.  She lifts me, turns me around and we giggle before the kisses start, and I finally get to taste some of the cum that she hasn't hoovered up and swallowed.

You don't know the kind of discipline it takes to just sit there covered in cum, waiting for someone else to lick it off you. All I wanted to do was to massage it into my body or scoop it up and feed it to myself. Some people don’t like cold cum; Mother loves it though.

Our bodies squash together and it's not long before we are both covered in milky man cream. The kissing gets out of hand, and I know that what I want is to tongue her to orgasm on her marital bed. Mother would love that and she's going to get it too. She knows it and so do I.

What she doesn't know is that some of that spunk she's just licked off my body belongs to father's brother and his son Robert, her nephew. The rest was anonymous, so to speak.

As we make our way to the bedroom, I have to smile at our situation. I found out that I love to get covered in cum, used as a cum dumpster over and over, and that mother loves to suck it all off me. It’s a win-win situation.

-=-=-

This all started close to my seventeenth birthday. I was asked by my mother what would I like for my birthday. I replied that I’d like a clit piercing. Well, you can imagine, she went off the wall. It wasn't happening.

She came around to the idea though and she did pay for one eventually though my birthday had come and gone by the time it was done.

Victoria_Dupond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Dupond

About a few weeks after, she asked me how it was and how it felt. So, I told her, then showed her. I don't exactly know how it happened but after she had touched it, we ended up writhing all over the bed in a sixty-nine, each of us desperate to make the other one climax as quickly as possible.

I couldn't believe I was eating out my mother, but I just couldn't help it. When she touched the piercing, I just exploded over her. Then her lips went down on my clit and then we swivelled around. Knickers were pushed aside and clothes hiked to make room for our tongues. We tongue fucked each other senseless.

Since that time, whenever my father has gone away on a business trip, which is often, I’ve slept with mother in their bed.

Sometimes, the door to the flat has hardly had time to close after dad leaves, and we've been at each other. The first time that happened, I was in the shower, and mother and father were saying their goodbyes. As soon as the door shut, mother was in the shower with me, her white flimsy dress wet and see-through, her hair soaking wet and her fingers in my juicy cunt.

For three years we lived like that. Mother’s marital bed always had two people in it at all times.

We only ever got caught once. It only takes once to get caught though, doesn't it? Neither of us noticed at all. We were locked in a sixty-nine on the bed. I was on top and mother was making a hell of noise beneath me. Unbeknown to us, father had caught a much earlier flight home after his meeting ended prematurely. We never noticed him standing in the doorway watching us eat each other out.

I reckon mother must have noticed something before I did, as I was facing away from the door at the time, but the first I knew of it was when a cock pushed into my cunt from behind.

I don't know whether he just decided I’d be up for that, but as far as he knew, I could have been one hundred per cent lesbian. Anyway, I fucking loved the intrusion, once I’d got over the shock of who was pushing their cock into me. Mother never seemed phased by it. Maybe they had talked about it, but the fact was – it was fucking lovely.

Father never came in me, but I came like a rocket, more than once. It wasn't until I moved to the head of the bed allowing Mother’s face to push into my pussy that father decided to cum all over me. He was fucking mother from behind and suddenly he rushed up the bed, cock in hand, and spurted all over my face and hair.

Well, I fucking loved it didn't I. As soon as mother saw this, she scrambled up my body and started licking it all off me.

It was too good to be true. Father’s cum on his gorgeous daughter and mother licking it off. Who’d have thought it?

It happened a lot like that. Every time we had a sexual evening, it ended like that. But before long I wanted more. Much more. One load wasn't enough.

Sometimes I used to wait to have a few loads over me. I’d sit quietly on the bed, watch farther and mother fuck their brains out until he needed to cum. Then he'd rush over to me and unload the contents of his balls over my face. When that had happened three or more times mother used to crawl over to me to get her just desserts.

Even then, father wasn't enough. Between the two of us, we decided to get Uncle James and cousin Robert involved. Mother never knew, we'd send her out for the night, let Robert, James and father cover me in cum and then I’d go and sit on the sofa and wait for mother. After the men had gone, father would text mother to come home and she'd be faced with a spunk load of fluids covering my body. She'd be horrified if she knew whose spunk it belonged to because, in her eyes, Robert was the epiphany of angelic.

Things just progressed from there and before long bukkake evenings were arranged with family members and strangers especially when father would go away on business trips. It was his little something to leave behind for us.

I loved all the parties, every one of them, and father always stipulated that the men would have to be heavy cummers and that my cunt was out of bounds to spunk. I haven’t been disappointed yet and neither has mother.

And that's how I found myself sitting on the sofa looking out over the Thames at the twinkling lights on the opposite bank covered in thick gooey cum waiting for mother to come home.

You may think it's depraved, but I fucking love this family.

-=-=-

The bed is looking rather scrumptious with mother lying on it. Her breasts are just as covered with cum as mine are. My hands crawl up the inside of her legs but she needs no encouragement to open them wide. My cum covered face is lowered towards her snatch and I’m nearly having an orgasm just thinking of licking it. She lets out a loud sigh when my tongue touches her, penetrates her and fucks her cunt. Though I now realise that I should have attached her strap-on to me before I started licking her. Never mind, by the time she’s ready for it we will both be totally out of it and so high on orgasms that we’ll need a little time to recover.

I love eating mother’s cunt out like this. It’s all the hornier since my father installed that camera in the bedroom. He thinks we don’t know about it.

I hope you realise how much getting a clit piercing can change your life. Forever!

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments