Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conversations Part 1

"A fantasy"

8
0 Comments 0
1.0k Views 1.0k
514 words 514 words

Author's Notes

"All characters are adults."

My Dearest Abby:

What happened yesterday shocked me. I knew you were a writer before we got married last year. You are the manager and director of our local theater, Kismet, but what I found on your computer made me quake with embarrassment. And a latent sexual desire buried in the recesses of my secret mind.

Yes, you are a writer but what you hid from me, what your computer coughed up, is that in your “other” life you write porn. Not just any porn. Oh no. That’s not good enough for you. Too vanilla. Your dirty mind breached the very definition of normality.

From what I read, debauchery for you and, apparently, your family, is an appetizer. When you wrote about your mother fucking your brother, Miles, with a strapon I thought it was fiction.

It was not.

I’m getting ready, in my mind, for your reunion with family and friends this weekend at Kismet. You said it’s going to be a three-day affair. Friday and Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Given what you have inadvertently revealed to me, my sexual apprehension is a glass filled to the brim.

For me sex has guardrails. Not you. Sex in your mind is a bouillabaisse. Fuck. Suck. Lick ass. If you can think it, you do it. And yes, I’ll pick up your cousin Barb from the airport. Why didn’t you tell me she’s trans?

Love, your husband,

Seth

My Dearest Abby:

When you brought Barb into our bedroom last night you knew I was curious. What you didn’t know is that in high school, in my late teens, I involuntarily got a hard-on in the showers looking at a young cock. Those cocks were having a conversation, without my consent, with my forbidden desires. I was mortified, and embarrassed, and my classmates mocked me, but nothing more came of it, save the mental double entendre.

Pufffy_Lips
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pufffy_Lips

I liked looking at cocks. But I’m not gay. You know that; the not being gay part. So when you undressed Barb, it was as if you did it for me. A gift? Maybe. A tease? Most definitely. Or was it a first step on what was to become with your reunion?

Regardless, Barb was hot. A true redhead. Small tits are my preference. She was slim and fit. Then you grabbed her smallish, but hard cock, and motioned me without words. I joined you. You asked me if this was my first time. I nodded. You fed me cock with a grin. of mission accomplished.

As the Rubicon was crossed I felt a connection with you heretofore was empty. As I sucked my first cock, I realized that this was not just any cock. Oh no. That’s not good enough for you. Too vanilla. The cock you fed me was a female cock. Nevertheless, this was an experience I longed for.

Yet the majesty for me was you were there, with me. There was no judgment. Just love. I did think about what was next.

Your loving husband,

Seth

Published 
Written by SexualCastaWay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors