Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confined In Montreal: Day 3 (March 24)

"Mother and son get close during coronavirus outbreak"

23
5 Comments 5
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The next morning, I had to drive my mom to her doctor’s appointment and then to the pharmacy. That’s pretty much the only reason that we could go out for, other than to buy groceries (which we did online). My mother put on her usual makeup and wore an elegant dress. She was quite beautiful, as always.

The car took a few seconds to start, as we hadn’t used it in many days. Once we got to the medical clinic, I asked my mom if it was okay for me to wait in the car since I didn’t want to risk getting infected. She said that was perfectly fine and that she wasn’t yet an old lady. She could certainly climb a few steps on her own.

While I was waiting, I had nothing to do so my mind started wandering. I had flashes of my mom’s hot mouth over my hard cock. And how could I forget her sensual moans, her wet pussy. In no time, I became hard again. I didn’t want to touch myself because that would’ve been inappropriate in public, and I also wanted to save the excitement for later at home. But still, I had a raging hard-on. I stretched my back in the car seat, adding pressure on my bulge as I did that.

When my mother came out of the clinic, I thought I would’ve been lucky to date a woman like her in “real life”. In fact, I was looking for the same qualities in a girlfriend, someone who is smart, elegant, soft spoken, with refined facial features and a relatively petite figure. I could say in all objectivity that my mother was beautiful. And dare I say it, very sexy, but not in a vulgar way, all the contrary.

When we got to the pharmacy, I decided to step out of the vehicle and accompany my mother in the store. I hadn’t done any shopping in a while and I figured I’d grab some snacks, a bottle of shampoo, my usual Speed Stick and new razor blades. We waited at the prescription counter for a few minutes. When her medication was ready, we both got up and walked toward the cashier to pay for my items. On our way out, we walked by the section where they sold condoms. To my surprise, my mom grabbed a pack and put it in my basket. I didn’t want to jump to conclusions, but I was nonetheless a bit anxious to see what would happen next.

Back in the car, I put on the radio and listened to the latest news about the coronavirus. It all became redundant after a few minutes, so my mom turned down the volume.

“Are you okay, honey?” she asked. “You don’t think your mom is too weird?”

“I’m absolutely fine, mom. Don’t you worry,” I responded.

She then suggested that we stop by a drive through and order some chicken for lunch. We have a chain up here called St. Hubert that’s very popular, and they are large enough for me to trust their hygiene standards. While I ordered two lunch boxes, my mom pulled out her small bottle of Purell and carefully disinfected her hands. And then she nonchalantly put her hand on my thigh and started rubbing it. She was getting closer and closer to my shaft, which was getting harder by the second. When the lady at the restaurant lifted her window to hand us our meals, I reached over and grabbed the two boxes. At the same time, my mom pinched my foreskin through my jeans and sent an electric wave through my body.

We were just a couple of miles away from home. As soon as we were back, we both went to the bathroom sink to thoroughly wash our hands. As I stood behind my mom, I couldn’t resist taking her in my arms, pressing my hard-on against her butt. My hands wandered over her hips, her breasts. My mom then turned around to face me. She leaned in and we started kissing. We suddenly didn’t care so much about the chicken anymore.

I undid my pants and exposed my erection. Our tongues were twisting as my mom reached for my cock and slowly retracted my foreskin. She knew that was my favourite move. Then, I helped her get out of her dress and enjoyed the view of my sexy mother in her white silk underwear. I stuffed my head between her legs and kissed her inner thighs, intently moving toward her pussy. I licked her through her panties for a bit until she couldn’t take it anymore and took them off. I gently stimulated her clit at first, then licked her pussy lips up and down. She kept moaning which was very encouraging.

At that point, we decided to move on to the living room. My mom lay on her back with her legs spread wide open in front of me, clearly exposing her beautifully trimmed pussy. I lowered myself to give her more oral pleasure, pushing my tongue inside of her. I loved how she held my head and played with my hair. My mom then interrupted us for a second and reached out for the pack of condoms. My heart was pounding. She took my shaft in her mouth and licked the underside of it. While I was enjoying a terrific blowjob, the phone rang. And we both knew who it was since it was an international call with a distinctive ring. My dad was calling us from France, where he'd moved for his new job.

I didn’t want to interrupt our steamy session, but we were anxious to hear from him since the situation was quite serious in Europe. I reluctantly reached for the landline phone and answered. While I talked to him, my mom kept sucking my cock and licking my balls. And I returned the favour when she briefly spoke to him as well.

As soon as we hung up, my mom put a condom on me and invited me to come between her legs. At first, I rubbed myself against her labia, teasing her pleasure spot and biting her ear. Then, I kissed her passionately and slowly entered her. I could not believe what was happening. Her pussy was warm, soft and so tight. At first, I went very slowly, enjoying the wonderful sensation on my shaft. I pushed my cock all the way in, which felt amazing, and then pulled all the way out. My mom’s moaning was so sensual, so erotic. I wanted her so badly.

“Oh, mommy, this feels so good. I've fantasized about this moment so often,” I confided.

“How often, son?” my mother asked.

“Too often to remember,” I responded.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

“Just give me a number,” she insisted.

“Probably hundreds of times, mom,” I finally admitted. “Thinking of you always makes me hard. I love to ejaculate while I imagine your pretty face. I’d cum all over my stomach while moaning and saying your name out loud.”

As I answered, my mom’s breathing became heavier. She was clearly turned on by the thought of her son masturbating. I was on top of her, missionary style, and started to thrust back and forth a bit faster, grind a bit harder. Her moans were getting louder and higher pitched.

“Oh, mommy, I love you so much,” I told her.

“I love you too, son!” my mom responded. “This feels so good! I love how you do this to me. Fuck me harder, John. Please fuck me!”

“Mommy, mommy, I’m so hard for you,” I replied. “I think I’m going to cum soon, your pussy feels too good.”

“Just let it go, son. Just let it go,” my mom reassured me. “Oh, my little boy, you’re making me cum, too!”

By that point, she was literally screaming and almost crying. It was music to my ears and I was ready to climax.

“Mommy, I love you, I love fucking your pussy. Oh, mommy, here it comes!” I said as I finally surrendered in her arms and had the best orgasm in my entire life. My mom’s orgasm lasted much longer as she breathed heavily for what seemed like a minute before calming down.

We then rested on the couch for a while before I was reminded that we had bought roast chicken for lunch. We both reluctantly got up, got dressed and sat at the dining table. Even though I was still in shock, I was in a good mood and very hungry. I ate my chicken breast quickly before downing the coleslaw as well. My mom is a good cook, but it was good having a meal from outside for a change.

Once we were done eating, I offered to clean the dishes, which was quite unusual on my part. My mom was pleased. She relaxed in the living room while I took care of the kitchen. Once I finished my chores, I poured a couple of glasses of wine and joined her on the couch.

“Tell me, mom, did you and dad have good sex while you were together?” I naïvely asked.

“Well, that’s a question I wasn’t expecting, son!” she initially replied. “But since there’s nothing taboo between us, at least not anymore, I can you tell you that your dad and I enjoyed a wonderful sex life while it lasted.”

“I’m curious,” I responded. “How was your first time with him”?

“Your dad was always a bit on the serious side, so our first real date was at a fancy restaurant outside of the city. We had two bottles of win for lunch and your dad first became sexual by staring at my cleavage. Soon, I had my foot between his legs while we continued talking. I remember that there was a large business group at the table right beside us, so it was very exciting.”

“What happened next?” I asked.

“We went outside and made out in the parking lot for what seemed like two or three hours. By the time we opened our eyes, all the other cars had left! I could feel your dad had a huge boner. Like you, he is rather well endowed!” she said and laughed out loud. “We drove to a nearby industrial area and parked at the end of a street. Most people had gone home so we were relatively safe. We hopped on the back seat and made out for like another hour. Then I pulled out his cock and straddled him. It didn’t take long for him to cum, but it was very nice, very intense.”

As I was listening to her story, I started having an erection. It wasn’t long before my mom took notice.

“Are you actually having an erection, John?” she asked. “You’re getting turned on by this?”

“Well, mom, I visibly am getting very excited,” I hesitantly replied. “It does make me highly uncomfortable, as if you were giving me too much information, but I can’t deny my reaction. Thinking of dad being inside of you is making me hard, very hard. I can imagine how he felt, entering you for the first time, being so hard inside of such a beautiful woman. And I can imagine how you were moaning for him. Did he actually cum inside of you?”

“Yes, he did. Back then, were not that concerned with STDs and I’m not so proud to admit that we had sex without protection right from the start,” my mom answered. “Have you ever fantasized about me and your dad? Your questions are making me curious.”

“Actually, no, mom,” I confidently replied. “It never crossed my mind until this morning when he called. Like I said, I’m super weirded out but so turned on at the same time.”

My mom then sat on top of me and held me tight against her. I could feel my hard cock pressed against her tummy. She kissed my  neck and licked my ears. Then she reached down for my cock and started to stroke it.

“Would you have liked to watch us having sex?” my mother asked.

“I guess,” I hesitantly replied.

“What would you have done? Would you have masturbated?” she probed.

“Most likely, yes,” I replied again.

“And would you have joined us?” she asked.

“Now you’re going a bit too far, mom. That would’ve been very weird,” I answered.

Meanwhile, my erection was stiffer than ever. I knew it and my mom clearly knew it as well.

“I would’ve loved to have both of you inside of me at the same time,” she followed. “You would’ve felt your dad’s cock rubbing against yours.”

“Mommy, I don’t know why I’m so excited,” I responded. “I’m so, so hard right now!”

“Imagine your dad ejaculating inside of me,” she replied. “You would’ve felt his hot sperm all over your cock.”

She picked up the pace and masturbated me harder and faster. I couldn’t take those perverted images out of my mind.

“Mom, I’m going to cum,” I said in anticipation. “Oh, mommy, mommy!”

After yet another powerful climax, my mom got up and came back with a warm towel. She carefully cleaned me up everywhere, paying special attention to my glans and foreskin. Then she briefly took me in her mouth, but I was still a bit sore and needed to take a break.

Published 
Written by johnsebastian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments