Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheaters, Part Three

"Natasha and Marina have a birthday they don't forget..."

16
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Marina had been looking forward to her fiftieth with a mixture of excitement and fear. It was also her daughter, Natasha’s thirtieth the same month. How time had flown.

They decided to throw a joint birthday party in a luxury hotel in The Hamptons. The party filled the hotel with many guests staying over.

The large pink party room was heavily decorated with balloons and banners with a bar at the end and a long table down the sidewall which awaited the buffet. A dancefloor took up the centre and glass doors at the bottom led out to a large patio.

Marina looked stunning and certainly not fifty. Her deep black eyeliner and ruby lips were so inviting.  Her strawberry blonde hair cascaded down her backless deep blue halter neck mini dress. The dress was embedded with crystals, which bounced off the light. Her deep v-neckline showed off her amazing bosom. Barelegged, with a pair of metallic pumps on her feet, set off an elegant look.

Natasha had always favoured low-cut tops; she has a medium-sized cleavage that lets her get away without a bra. Tonight, she had gone for a different look, a black blazer with no shirt, leaving her completely bare beneath the deep-cut, tight-fitting jacket. She showed off a pendant around her neck and enough flesh to make a cool, provocative statement. She wore a pair of black matching tailored shorts. Her long naked legs finished off with sexy red and black suede-covered mules.

Alex could not help but keep looking over at Natasha, his gorgeous, sexy, red-headed wife. He suggested they go and find somewhere quiet. Natasha smiled as he led her along a corridor away from the main event, trying a series of doors until eventually finding an unlocked meeting room.

They burst in and put the lights on dim. Alex went to kiss her lips. Soon their tongues are wrapped around one another. His kisses move down to her neck as she purrs. Then slowly undoing the two buttons on her blazer, he exposed her perfect nipples and planted kisses along her soft skin running his tongue over her breasts.

Natasha undid his pants and feels his hard penis. Alex unzips her shorts and puts his hand inside her silk thong. Natasha’s feet arched out of her heels as his hand touched her pussy. The shorts fell down her legs. She pulled his body close against hers, feeling Alex’s cock between her legs, his wet tip slid along her thighs. Alex moved her panties down her legs. Natasha was left wearing only her blazer, which didn’t cover anything below her waist. Alex looked down at her beautiful body and waiting snatch.

Frantically in a sexual frenzy, Alex pressed Natasha’s body against the wall, squashing her bare ass as he lifted one of her legs, allowing his cock to bury deep inside Natasha’s open, warm canal.

Alex then pulled out of her, spun her body around, and pushed her torso over the large meeting room table.

He looked at her bare butt and legs splayed open, her pussy friction red and waiting to be satisfied.

With her jacket open, Natasha’s breasts were rubbing against the wood of the table, her ass cheeks pressed against Alex’s groin as he rammed his solid penis back between her soft flaps. Holding her ass, he slid her body along his shaft.

Natasha’s body was tingling, it was all she could do to keep her moans quiet as she orgasmed.

Alex, feeling himself get close pumped her pussy, exploded inside her. After they came down from their sexual high, the pair got dressed and go back to the party.

Jack arrived a little late but was soon warmly greeted by Marina. She hadn’t seen him since the wedding when they had a one-night stand. He looked hot in a black shirt and cream pants. Marina thought it would be slightly awkward seeing him again, but it wasn’t, and they were soon laughing over drinks.

What was awkward was Alex coming face to face with his sister-in-law, Charlotte. Since the night they had sex in his car a few years ago, Alex had avoided spending any large amount of time in Charlotte’s company.

Now she was right there in front of him, smouldering in a red shoulder-less pleated velour dress and black designer stilettos which showed off some amazing toe cleavage.

Alex exchanged pleasantries and got away from her as quickly as possible. Charlotte felt pissed off and used. She decided not to even try speaking to this arsehole again. She would try and find someone who gave a shit and have a few drinks in the process.

Natasha’s outfit was a conversation starter and she owned it. Amongst the eyes going her way, she noticed Jack looking over.

Natasha arrived at the bar at the same time as Marina. The pair revelled in their party. Marina made a passing comment about Jack, saying how they had got to know each other at Natasha and Alex’s wedding. Natasha knew her mother and knew there was more to it. In the end, Marina confessed that she had ended up sleeping with Jack that weekend.

Natasha was aware her mother had not always been faithful to Connor; he was a great guy, but old in his outlook on life. Her mum was still young at heart.

Natasha also could not say too much as she had sex with Jack the night before her wedding. She thought about the idea of Jack having sex with her mother the same weekend, the idea was quite a turn-on.

The two ladies started comparing notes and reminiscing about Jack fucking them. Natasha suggested maybe they should entice him into a threesome. Marina passed the idea off as drunk talk. But Natasha was serious.

The ladies got another drink and put their idea to Jack. He was freaked out by the fact they now both knew about each other. The fact they were now suggesting a threesome was blowing his mind.

The party was ending. Alex and Connor were smoking cigars and drinking brandy with some old friends on the patio. The time was right.

NathalyDaniels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NathalyDaniels

Jack went up to his room first, and Marina and Natasha followed. He poured some welcoming drinks from the minibar. The three of them were excited as they settled on the edge of his bed.

Jack started kissing Marina’s lips and then moved down to her neck. He slowly undid her halter-neck dress, which fell down her body exposing her tits. Natasha watched as he took Marina’s large breasts in his mouth. Jack pulled her dress down further, kissing more and more of her exposed flesh. Soon she was just in her panties and heels.

Natasha took off her blazer. Jack examined her topless body. He moved over and started kissing her, wrapping his hands around her and running them down her bare back. She reached down and undid Jack’s pants, she cupped his penis and starts to play, feeling him get bigger and bigger. Jack rubbed Natasha’s breasts, they were a bit smaller than her mum’s.

They continued kissing as Jack pulled Natasha’s shorts down her legs. Natasha took off Jack’s shirt, while he teased her thong down.

As Marina pulled her panties down, Jack looked at the pussies in front of him. Marina was completely shaved while Natasha had some neatly trimmed ginger pubic hair.

The two ladies look each other up and down. Natasha couldn’t remember the last time she had seen her mother’s vagina. 

Jack then climbed on top of Marina and pushed himself between her naked thighs. Natasha watched as Jack’s cock slid into her mother’s pussy. She pulled her feet out of her dainty mules and wiggled her toes as she enjoyed the show. Her mother’s tits were squashed against Jack’s body as he drove into her wet hole. Marina then shrieked as she came over his dick.

Natasha kissed her mother’s lips. Jack lay on the bed watching as the ladies made out.  Their hands go over each other’s bodies. Marina’s hands slide along her daughter’s body and caress her buttocks.

Jack had a massive erection. Marina kicked off her pumps as the ladies moved over to join him. Natasha went down and took Jack’s hard cock in her mouth, tasting her mum’s cum all over his shaft. She sucked and cleaned him as he throbbed in her mouth.

Jack returned the favour and started kissing Natasha’s thighs, feeling her ginger pubes tickling his cheek. His tongue slowly found her wet slit. He teased Natasha’s pussy before slipping his tongue inside. He immediately felt her aching clit. Her warm fluid surrounded his tongue as he disappeared further inside her.

Natasha was in heaven as she orgasmed. After it subsided, she got on all fours as Jack got behind her. Natasha then moved forward and started kissing Marina’s legs.

Marina hesitated and closed her eyes. Then she spread herself open. She soon felt Natasha’s hot breath between her legs, then her tongue sliding over her wet shaved skin before she moves inside Marina’s wet cunt. Marina opened her eyes and looked down to see her daughter eating her out.

Jack was turned on as Natasha buried her face in her mum’s beautiful snatch. He spanked Natasha’s ass as his cock pounded her hard and deep. Marina felt Natasha’s face go deeper into her wet pussy as Jack pushes harder into her daughter. From the combination of Natasha’s tongue and the thrill she got watching Jack fuck the hell out of Natasha, Marina soon came again. Natasha felt Marina’s pussy excrete as the taste hit the back of her throat, she lapped it up.

Jack could not stop, as his body went into spasms. It was a massive release as he felt himself let go.

Natasha went red in the face as Jack filled up her pussy, she screamed out as her body shook with multiple orgasms. Jack pulled his penis out of her; his dick was covered. Natasha’s legs were wide open as a massive dollop of semen fell out of her overflowing furry cup.

Cum dribbled down her legs as Natasha cleaned up. Not bothering to put her thong back on, she pulled her shorts up and put on her blazer, then slipped her feet back in her mules. Meanwhile, Marina had put her panties, dress, and heels back on.

The ladies kissed and left Jack, who still couldn’t believe what happened. Exhausted and in need of a drink, he went in search downstairs after discovering there was nothing left in his minibar.

Jack found the bar closed and it seemed everyone had gone. Just as he turned to leave, he heard a voice call out.

“I was wondering where you had got to. One for the road?”

Jack turned to see Charlotte standing there.

“I think it is closed, Charlie,” Jack replied.

Charlotte reached over the bar and grabbed a bottle of champagne.

“It’s OK, self-service,” she said.

Before Jack could answer, Charlotte pulled him towards the lift.

“Let’s take this to my room.”

The pair were giggling as the lift door opened on Charlotte’s floor. She put her finger to her mouth signalling Jack to be quiet. Once in her room, she grabbed some glasses and Jack opened the wine.

Charlotte went into the toilet, and a few minutes later, she remerged. She pulled off her stilettos and walked barefoot over to Jack. Her cute red toenails matched her fingertips, which were soon running over Jack’s chest. She stood on tiptoes as she kissed him. Jack wrapped his arms around her. Charlotte then pulled her dress from her shoulders, it glided down the contours of her body, leaving her completely naked in front of him. Jack studied her fresh, young nakedness.

She immediately jumped on top of him, pushing him back on her bed. Her pussy was right in his face. He started to compare it to the rest of the family. She undid his pants as his cock punched through, he took her virile body in his hands and drove his cock inside her.

A mother and both daughters on the same night. Jack couldn’t wait for the next party.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments