Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Three - Fuck me Daddy

"Chloe finally gets what she desires."

69
9 Comments 9
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"All characters are age sixteen or older"

Chloe woke to pleasant stroking of her breast. She opened her eyes to see Mrs. Miller (Jennifer) moving her mouth towards her now-hard nipple. Chloe sighed with the pleasure caused by Jennifer’s mouth and tongue. The morning sun allowed Chloe to see the others sleeping around her.

She wrapped her arms around Jennifer’s head to hold that mouth in place. Next, she slipped between Jennifer’s legs and pressed her pussy hard against the older woman’s pussy. The two pussies rubbed aggressively against each other. Then, Jennifer switched her mouth to Chloe’s other nipple, setting it alight with pleasure.

Chloe watched her Daddy wake up and take notice. He moved behind Jennifer and took Chloe’s head in his hands, drawing close to French his daughter. Somehow, he managed to wedge his hard dick between the two rubbing pussies.

Chloe then felt kisses and stroking fingers on her back as Emily moved in. Next, Emily threw a leg over all three bodies in front of her. Finally, she found a place on Chloe’s butt cheek to plant her pussy and rub.

Even with all the moaning around her ears, Chloe still heard Ethan wishing his twin sister ‘Good Morning’ followed by some passionate kissing.

Chloe’s clit kept being brushed by the ridge of her Daddy’s dick head and the wet lips of Jennifer’s pussy. Then Emily’s wandering hand found her exposed nipple and tweaked it. Chloe slid her hands behind her Daddy’s head and pulled him tighter into their kiss. She squealed into her Daddy’s mouth when she climaxed.

Feeling the sweet body Jennifer was wrapped around spasm in orgasm triggered her release.

Joel’s cock, surrounded by quivering pussy, would usually have been stimulated enough to peak. However, he had not recovered from the long night of satisfying Jennifer.

On the other hand, Emily was quickly aroused by the jerking bodies under her. So, she joined the other two in climax-generated spasms.

This energetic wakeup was followed by gentle kissing and stroking while the four bodies calmed. However, thumping could still be felt, so all eyes turned to see the source. Cowgirl Madison was rapidly riding her twin’s cock.

Joel felt a small hand grab and stroke his hard-on. He looked over the pile of bodies to find Emily looking back.

“Mr. D, may I suck your dick?” Emily asked with longing.

Melted by the look and tone, Joel could only nod his head in reply. The pile of bodies unwrapped to accommodate Emily’s request. Joel pulled the back of the lounge up so he could sit and watch. Emily got between his legs and used her hands to manipulate Joel’s cock and balls. She carefully studied every aspect of her first adult dick.

Jennifer got behind Emily, spread Emily’s legs wide, and put her tongue to work on the busy girl’s pussy. Fortunately, it left Jennifer’s ass high in the air at the end of the lounge chair.

Chloe found the abandoned dildo and washed it thoroughly in the sink. Then, she strapped it on and used massage oil to lube it. Finally, she stood behind Jennifer and touched the dildo tip to the wet pussy in front of her.

Jennifer looked behind her and nodded eagerly to Chloe before returning to eating Emily. Chloe grabbed Jennifer’s hips with both hands and sank the dildo deep into her waiting pussy. Then, with no hesitation, Chloe set a rapid pounding on her Daddy’s new girlfriend. Chloe now had enough experience with this strap-on to know a fast pounding would bump her clit into another orgasm in short order.

Emily knew her strict parents sheltering had left her with the least experience of all her school friends. Yet, somehow, the massive dick in her hands just felt right. She seemed to know how to pleasure it, and the man attached. She took the head into her mouth and began to work it deeper.

The sensations Emily was receiving from servicing this dick (she tried the word ‘cock’ in her mind) was incredible. Her arousal climbed with each twitch and groan she induced from Mr. D. While she enjoyed getting her pussy licked, having this handsome man responding strongly to her blowjob produced greater stimulation in her.

She knew she would orgasm from sucking cock, notwithstanding Jennifer’s tongue on her clit. She liked sucking Ethan’s cock last night, but he was a boy. Joel Davis was a man!

Joel could not believe it. Emily was giving him the best blow job he had ever received. Her eyes sparkled, and she mewed as she took him deeper and deeper. Her hands were caressing all the right spots.

Having a larger-than-average cock meant many were afraid to suck him or were physically unable to. Chloe’s tiny mouth came to mind.

He didn’t feel Emily gag once, yet her lips reached the base of his cock. Her tongue was swiping his shaft. Then she began swallowing, her full throat massaging his hard-on. Nobody had ever taken him that deep. Finally, she withdrew to having just his cock head in her mouth. Emily looked up and smiled in triumph.

Jennifer loved how good Chloe’s relentless dildo pounding felt. Chloe was fucking her as well as Joel had. Like father, like daughter ran through her mind. Jennifer was so distracted by her pleasure that she pulled her head up from the sweet schoolgirl pussy she had been eating and moaned.

Chloe could feel her orgasm nearing. She increased the pace of her fucking. At this point, she no longer cared if Jennifer came. Chloe was going to get herself off!

Like Joel, Ethan had a long night. His cock had not recovered either, so he could last through several of his sister’s orgasms. They changed positions and began again each time her orgasm subsided. He loved fucking his twin. He was thrilled Madison was his first pussy.

Now fucking his twin in the doggy position, he could see his mom being fucked the same way. Mom was watching him closely as he pounded his sister.

His mom looked him in the eye and licked her lips slowly and sensually. The message was clear. I want you, son. Ethan suddenly wanted his mom too. That taboo thought sent him over the top. His cock spasmed, and what remained of his semen jetted into his sister.

Emily smiled triumphantly when she saw the astonished look on Mr. D’s face. She pushed back down onto his cock until her lips reached his balls. Then, she saw his body tense and felt his cock swell. Finally, his shaft jerked, and sperm filled her throat. Emily’s mind exploded. She had the strongest orgasm of her life.

Chubby__Goddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chubby__Goddess

Emily continued swallowing, wanting to milk all of Mr. D’s sperm. While his shaft continued to spasm, Joel had little sperm left to give. He relaxed and allowed Emily to sustain his pleasure with her deep-throat milking. She was content to keep his cock in her mouth. She wondered if it was possible to continue pleasuring him until she experienced another mind-blowing climax.

Jennifer watched her son jerk through his orgasm, followed by her daughter. It was incest. It was supposed to be wrong. But they looked so right, climaxing together. She knew she would be part of their future sexual adventures. That thought started Jennifer’s orgasm.

Feeling Jennifer reach her peak sent Chloe over the edge. She pushed the dildo deep one last time, draped her petite body over Jennifer’s back, and jerked through her finish. Jennifer collapsed on top of Emily’s legs and ass, taking Chloe with her.

There was no more pounding or thrusting on the patio lounge chairs. Only heavy breathing and contented sighs could be heard, with just a bit of Emily’s slurping as she tried to coax life back into Joel’s worn-out cock.

~~~

Life settled into new routines. Jennifer and Joel saw a lot of each other as their romance blossomed. Of course, that meant Chloe, Madison, and Ethan spent a lot of time together. Emily came over regularly, specifically to get off while sucking Joel’s cock.

Joel’s house became a ‘clothing optional’ zone. The adults were always nude when present. The teen girls preferred teasing outfits when not swimming.

Ethan kept coming up with outrageous clothing combinations that bordered on feminine attire. He loved keeping his hard-on exposed. Like Joel, Ethan was always hard when surrounded by half-naked teens and his always-naked mom.

~~~

Chloe realized she had been on birth control for two weeks. She had surpassed the time requirement her Daddy had set as his excuse for not fucking her, so she dressed in a sexy outfit (the blouse was too small, the skirt was too short, without a bra or panties) and went hunting for her Daddy.

She found her father sitting in a lounge chair with Jennifer, enjoying the afternoon sun.

“Daddy, will you fuck me?” Chloe asked.

Her hands were behind her back, toes together, as she swayed from side to side. Her posture caused the short skirt to lift in front enough to allow her moist pussy to peek out. She even pushed her lip out in a pout and batted her eyes.

Joel looked at his daughter dressed slutty, and his cock throbbed. He licked his lips over the moist pussy being presented to him. The rest of her posturing was unnecessary.

“Of course, pumpkin,” Joel eagerly replied.

Chloe’s explicit request gave Jennifer ideas.

“Is Ethan here?” Jennifer quires.

“No. The twins are home,” Chloe informed Jennifer.

“I’ll see you later,” Jennifer kissed Joel deeply, then left.

Chloe joined her Daddy on the lounge chair.

“All the girls have pounded my pussy with that big purple dildo, so I know I’m ready for you. I need you on top of me now,” Chloe demanded.

Joel kissed his teen daughter passionately as he lowered her down under him. He fingered her pussy and found it dripping wet.

“You are ready for your Daddy’s big cock, my little slut! I plan to fuck you so hard,” Joel whispered into Chloe’s ear.

His whispering caused chills to run down her sides. Having his manly weight pressing down on her and the tip of his cock poised at her entrance took Chloe to the heights of arousal.

“Do it, Daddy! Fuck your tiny slut daughter hard with your massive cock!” Chloe again demanded.

Joel pushed his cock into his daughter slow and steady until he bottomed out. He hesitated there to enjoy the feeling of having his cock fully inserted into a teen pussy.

Chloe wrapped her legs around her Daddy’s ass, tilting her hips and causing a bit more cock to enter her.

“Don’t stop now. FUCK ME!” Chloe demanded. She tried to ‘spur’ him on with her heels pressing into his ass cheeks.

Joel readily complied, extracting his cock to its head and ramming home in rapid humping. His pelvis was slapping on Chloe’s clit with each thrust inward.

She was in ecstasy. Her nose buried in the hair near his ear brought in ‘Daddy’ aroma, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around unyielding man muscle, hanging on for the ride. Her pussy is being pounded. She came, and came, and came again, each peak accompanied by loud vocalizations; pants, grunts, and staccato screams.

Joel tried to wrap his mind around the concept that the petite teen receiving his pounding was his baby daughter. His cock stiffened, and his pace increased while he drank in the view of the quivering teen under him.  Joel pushed her blouse up to expose her rigid nipples and pressed his chest into them while seeking her mouth. He slipped his tongue deep into her throat with his urgent kiss.

Chloe couldn’t get the air she desperately needed while kissing her daddy. She turned her head and gasped out another orgasm. Joel’s tongue ended up in her ear, swabbing it aggressively while grunting out his effort to cause the maximum pleasure in his offspring.

Joel’s thrusting became erratic, and his grunts more vocal as he neared his peak. Chloe stroked the goosebumps that rose on her daddy’s back and ass. 

“Yes, Daddy. Come in me. Fill your slut daughter with sperm!” Chloe panted.

Joel planted his cock deep and went rigid, jerking through his release. Hanging on tight, Chloe felt jet after jet splash into her cervix, sending her into a final climax.

When both orgasms subsided, Joel rolled to his side, taking Chloe with him. He kissed her tenderly all over her face. Weak and contented, she made little kisses back that mostly found air.

“Is that the fuck you needed?” Joel asked.

“The first of many, right Daddy?” Chloe insisted.

“Yes, daughter.” Joel mewed.

Published 
Written by LordCephius
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments