Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cam IV: The Trip Home

"Young married couple continue their sexual age of discovery"

14
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
8.5k words 8.5k words

The big family reunion was over. The strangest sexual event of my life had just occurred. I left her mom’s house confused about how to proceed. I was glad we decided earlier to get a motel room at the beach for our last two nights. It was planned as a break from family, to enjoy some free time. Now I could figure out what to do.

That night, we went to our favorite steak house, Jockos in Nipomo. It is an open pit BBQ, cooking over live oak coals. Fabulous. Our families have gone there for three generations. A perfect setting to set the stage for a positive discussion. The meal did not disappoint, and I let Sue consume a few more adult beverages than average, hoping it would mellow the impact of what I had to tell her.

We returned to the motel, treated to a lovely sunset over the Pacific. The pool and hot tub beckoned to us, and we decided to accept the invitation. The water was warm, and the jets in the hot tub felt wonderful. The sunset still lingered, and we watched the sun finally disappear into the sea. It was just not the time or place to figure out what we should do about Sue’s mom.

Sue sat close, and I held her in my arms. She smiled and reached down below the surface. After a couple of minutes, her bikini bottoms came floating to the top. I reached down and let my trunks join her bottoms, floating on the surface. I untied her top, and we both were naked. I turned off the jets, and as the water calmed, you could see her breasts and shaved pussy in the clear water. My cock appreciated the sight and was trying to get hard in the hot water. I looked around and saw a couple out on their second-floor patio. They had a perfect view of us and were watching intensely. I whispered to Sue, asking her if she wanted to put on a show?

“Are we being watched?” she asked.

“Yes, one couple I can see for sure!”

“Let's do a Hawaiian muscle fuck. They will get a great view of my tits and your cock.”

Sue raised up just enough for her tits to be above the water. She turned and gave our voyeurs a profile of her twin mammaries with my cock sliding between them. As my cock approached her face, she would alternate between licking or sucking my plush, plum flared head. The couple upstairs had lost their clothes, and the girl had put a cushion on the railing and was leaning over, exposing her tits. Her partner was behind, burying his rod in her pussy. Sue stood up, showed them her shaved cunt, and guided my cock into her vagina.

It was a fucking exposition, and I could feel the cum heading up my shaft.

I pulled out of Sue’s pussy and she faced me with her mouth wide open. I covered her face in cum with enough left over to provide the icing on her nipples. I leaned down and sucked up my juices sharing them with Sue. The couple above had also climaxed, and the girl had spread her legs on a chair while her partner played with his cum in her swollen-lipped pussy. We could see it getting pushed out of her vagina and dripping down on the pool deck.

We waved and he saluted our effort, licking his fingers and giving us the thumbs-up. They retreated to their room and we gathered our suits and used small towels that hardly covered anything.

We met a senior couple in the hallway, and they both smiled while they checked us out.

The silver-haired gentleman spoke up, “Honey, I think you have some stuff on your face! Reminds me of when Mom and I got caught in the middle of a blowjob! Those were the days!”

Sue dropped her towel, and I followed her lead. “Here is to days of future passed! Have a great night!”

They both said, "Thanks, you two are lovely, you have made our day.”

When we got back to the room, the phone had a flashing message signal. We took a shower and cleaned up, then Sue checked the phone, and it was from her mom. I decided to let them talk and left the room to check out the beach access.

I hoped it was about yesterday morning's activities. I just did not know how to tell her that I had been overwhelmed by her mother’s mental collapse and the sharing of her sexual trauma. How do you explain trying to help her mother by having sex with her?

Sue was lying on the bed in one of my T-shirts. She had an inquisitive look on her face.

“I talked to Mom, and she told me about yesterday morning. I am sorry you got caught in my family’s sexual hang-ups. I know you just were trying to help. I feel horrible that none of us seemed to need any professional help dealing with our sexual dysfunction.

“When dad died, my sister had been gone for about a year. I was a sophomore in college and ready to forget about home. I had just met you a month before his passing I was terrified my family would scare you away. Mom was so frumpy, I was embarrassed to be seen with her. It never crossed my mind she was suffering. She acted like a zombie. She did not care about how the house looked or pay any attention to her appearance.

“My Dad was the hypocrite, a church deacon demanding celibacy from his daughters, and preaching sex is the devil’s tool. Unfortunately, his religious bullshit was revealed, we could hear him ranting through the thin bedroom walls. There were slamming headboards and degrading comments and sexual demands. Our awareness of their fractured relationship intensified after we moved into the farmhouse. It peaked during our high school years.

“Mom never acknowledged any of it and never talked about sex. The abusive sexual environment and void of any communication about realistic sex education led to my sister leaving home at seventeen because of his intolerance. It also might have had an impact on my brother being gay. Now I realize he abused Mom mentally and created her stunted personality.

“I wish I would have realized she was a silent, confused victim just like us! I know that environment had a profound impact on my sex life. You were my anchor, you know what a mixed-up mess I was. I have healed and excelled under your guidance. Perhaps Mom picked up on you having a helping attribute. I feel bad that I have resented her for all this time. We did have a lot in common that I refused to acknowledge. We both loved horses, cooking, quilting, and gardening.

“But this encounter clarifies my strong desires. I am beginning to understand where my sex drive came from. Both my parents were sexual creatures. Knowing that she loved sex, helps me feel more normal. At times I was scared I was some weird nympho. Now I know my strong sex drive runs in my family.

“But I am still shocked! I never would have guessed mom had such a powerful libido.”

“It took me by surprise, that your quiet, unassuming mom had such strong sexual desires. It made me think of you. Especially when in the heat of passion she told me she loved to be covered in cum, and be spanked. Her oral skills were amazing and she was a master at deep-throating my cock. She was as uninhibited as you are.”

“Oh Bill, I have such mixed emotions. I am ashamed and bewildered yet proud and excited.

“I know it is wrong, but imagining my mom sucking your cock and then fucking you turns me on. Knowing you shared your cock and cum intrigues me. I think it is like how you feel about sharing me with another man. I think I would like to experience some light S and M. If Mom enjoyed it, I think mi should check it out.”

We headed north toward San Francisco, I wanted to stop and introduce Sue to Aunt Pearl. She was a lovely, eccentric great-aunt who lived in a huge penthouse apartment two blocks from the San Francisco Zoo. She was a notorious gambler and the CalNeva Casino at Lake Tahoe would send a limo to bring her up to gamble.

She loved Sue and they visited all through lunch. She showed Sue her closet which was full of elegant gowns and fabulous dresses and furs. Her jewelry was amazing and her lingerie was spectacularly erotic. She told Sue it was too bad it was too big for her, she would have loved to model it for me. They visited a while longer and were giggling like school girls.

She was just as sharp as ever and said we better get going if we hoped to make it to the Sierra front range before nightfall. She loved the mountains and did not want us to miss seeing them because the sun went down.

Aunt Pearl brought out a velvet bag and gave it to Sue. “Here is some gambling money, try your luck. I called CalNeva and they will have a comp room ready for you. With the amount of money I spend up there they better take care of my family. If you need anything, I mean anything, her eyes twinkling as she spoke, contact Tony he will take care of it. I was young once, go have fun.”

We thanked Aunt Pearl, she was a fantastic character. A book could be written about her amazing life. It was rumored she was very friendly with the Rat Pack and the Nevada mafia. No one knew where her wealth came from.

The VW did not like the climb up the mountains, but we made it to Lake Tahoe and the pristine California north shore. CalNeva Resort and Casino was located at the junction of the two states. We went to the front desk and a gorgeous lady checked the reservation book.

“Miss Pearl’s family, welcome, she is such a fine lady. We all think the world of her. You are in the Lover’s suite, Tim will take your bags and show you to your room. Enjoy your stay. Just show this card anywhere in the resort, everything is comped, and Pearl has taken care of it all.”

The room was fabulous, it overlooked the crystal-clear Lake and had a huge, heart-shaped bathtub and a gigantic bed. I called Aunt Pearl and thanked her for her generosity, she just laughed and said that was what rich Aunts were for.

We went to dinner and had a fantastic meal. Sue wanted to check out the gift shop and ladies' boutique.

“Do not say a word. Aunt Pearl told me to.”

I had brought along a bunch of changes that I had been saving for the slots and decided to try my luck. The slots of this era were all mechanical, cherry, orange, lemon, and plums. No bills, all coins. I won about twenty dollars and was pretty proud of myself. I came back to the room and Sue was trying on a dress she had purchased. It was a black, lacy mesh design that emphasized her cleavage and was just short of see-through. You could make out the outline of the tiny black panties hugging her camel toe. She looked stunningly sexy.

“Aunt Pearl told me to buy some extravagant outfits. She said it would bring good luck and it takes skin to win! I thought I would wear it in the casino. I also bought some lingerie and a bikini that I think you will enjoy. Let's see what she put in the velvet bag.”

Sue opened it and there was a note.

“Dress for success and use these one hundred silver dollars to gamble and win enough to do something extraordinary. Time waits for no one, experience all that you can, and break the barriers controlling your passion! Love Aunt Pearl.”

I dressed appropriately in dark slacks and a tight shirt. We looked hot.

Pearl loved the dollar slots and we decided to use fifty dollars on them. We would win than lose and were down to ten dollars when we hit a jackpot. One thousand dollars! Amazing! We decided to take the remaining eighty dollars in the gambling fund and play blackjack. We slowly lost everything and were down to fifteen of the original hundred silver dollars. We put back five and made a last bet of ten dollars. We hit an ace and a queen and blackjack doubled our bet to twenty dollars. We decided to quit and ended up with one thousand and twenty-five dollars.

Sue was oozing sexiness and looked up to me and said, “Let's call Tony, I know what Aunt Pearl would want us to do with part of our winnings.”

We called and Tony said he said he would have what we wanted in our room in an hour. We told him we would pay for the service out of our winnings. He laughed and said,” That would be fine. Pearl would be proud of you two!”

It was a warm night and we walked outside and enjoyed the moonlight reflecting off the lake. Sue looked up at me “I am already wet and my clit and nipples are on fire! Are you ready for this?”

“You made the call, why don’t you direct the action? Pearl would love that scenario.”

We went back to the room. Sue took her shoes off but left on the dress. We had stopped at the bar and had picked up a couple of drinks. It was not long before there was a knock on the door. I opened it and the good-looking guy smiled and said,” Hi I am Tim, Tony said, you were interested in a threesome. You must be Sue and Bill.”

“We are, come in. I think you helped us to our room.

“I did, nice to see you again. Well, this is the tough part, compensation. My rate is three hundred dollars plus tip until midnight. Is that satisfactory?”

“Sounds good. This is all new to us, thanks for making it so easy!”

“No problem, relax and think of me as a submissive friend. Wow, Sue your dress is fabulous you look exquisite! Do you guys want to video our session? This suite has an in-room 360-degree camera system. I can start it if you want.”

“Outstanding! We kind of have a history of videoing ourselves fooling around.

“Susie, why don’t you show him how nice your breasts and pussy look. I am sure Tim would like to join us sans clothes.”

We all stripped down. Sue slowly slipped her dress straps off her shoulders and her breasts slowly came into view. She cupped their fullness and presented them to Tim and I. She continued letting her dress slide down off her body. She looked sexy and vulnerable standing there in just her little panties. She hooked her thumbs on the sides and slid them off. Her smooth pussy was slightly open, a small crevice of red flesh peeking out. Her tan was amazing, with a white outline of her breasts and pussy.

“Susie, why don’t you let Tim get a closer look? Come up and help me play with his cock.”

“Wow, a completely smooth shaved couple. I am impressed. A first for me. You get bonus points. I like it!”

Tim had a nice six-plus-inch cock that was not super thick. A small patch of brown hair sat above his growing organ. Sue touched her pussy as she approached, her clit trying to appear above her slit which was slick with moisture. I came alongside Tim and he reached out and grasped my cock. He softly traced its edges and I responded by getting fatter and longer.

“Bill, you have a nice cock. Good size and thickness. Your purple cockhead is in a large class, a magnum mushroom.”

He took my hand and wrapped it around his cock. This was a first for me both touching and being touched by another man. He shifted his body so our cocks would come in contact, the plush heads flaring as they rubbed each other. It felt wonderful.

Sue got into the act, as she kneeled in front of us and licked both erections. She took Tim’s shaft into her mouth and I slipped down to be next to her.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and said, “Here honey, lick Tim’s cock. You know you want to make him cum in your mouth. I know that you want to suck him off and watch him fuck me. Well, you are going to experience both first hand. Tim is going to fuck your wife, another man’s sperm is going to flow into my uterus. Then you get to sample it. Does that excite you?”

“I may cum just watching, I cannot explain it, it just turns me on. I will go down on both of you as you fuck!”

Sue got up on the bed and Tim approached her doggy-style position.

“Tim, show Bill what it looks like to have another man’s cock in my pussy. I want to be his whore. Fuck his wife’s cunt. Show him how a pro performs.

“Tim, when you get close to cumming, pull out and let Bill finish you and suck your cum out.”

“Got it. Sue, get ready to be fucked. Open that cute, smooth slit for me! Bill is waiting to be a cuckold!

“Okay, Bill, get down there and watch me penetrate her vagina. I am going to split her little lips!”

I got on my back and slid past Sue’s nipples, heading for her cock filled cunt. Tim was thrusting in and out of my wife’s vagina and I used my tongue to taste their secretions alternating from cock to cunt. Tim would pull out and fuck my mouth letting me feel the different textures of his tool. It was all that I hoped it would be. It was beyond exciting!

“Bill your wife is a hot slut. She keeps begging me...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Smooth7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments