Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boyfriend Introduction

"Charlotte introduces her boyfriend to her bi father"

91
13 Comments 13
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.4k words 5.4k words

After five hours in the car, Greg and I were bursting to get out. While the drive home from the city usually only took us two hours, the Memorial Day traffic was a mess. The long drive just added to the incredibly tense situation. As we pulled into the driveway, I smiled at Greg and took his hand, a simple gesture to let him know it would all be okay.

"Are you as nervous as I am?" He asked.

"Oh, sweetie, there is nothing to worry about. Dad will love you," I replied.

The truth is I was incredibly nervous. The whole ride here, I wondered if I had made a terrible mistake inviting Greg home for the weekend, yet Dad insisted that I bring him with me. Greg and I had become increasingly serious over the past few months, and Dad wanted to be introduced to the boy who had swept me off my feet.

While I wanted them to meet, I feared what would happen when they did. Could Dad control himself seeing me happy with another man?

I've dated other guys before, but that was before everything happened. That was before Mom passed away, and my relationship with my father took a turn toward the unusual.

Walking into the house, I decided that it was all going to be okay. Convincing myself that was the only way I would make it through the weekend.

"Charlotte!" Dad shouted as he ran toward us. 

With a big hug, Dad lifted me off my feet. His strong arms gripped me tight, holding me like it would be the last time he ever did.

"Dad, too tight," I coughed.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just glad you are home. And you must be Greg. I have heard so many great things about you," Dad said while extending his hand out.

"I've heard great things about you too. Your daughter speaks very highly of you. Thank you for having me up here this weekend," Greg said.

"It looks like someone was raised right," Dad laughed.

"I told you he was great, Dad," Charlotte beamed.

"Why don't you guys settle in and then we can lay by the pool and have some drink before dinner. I'm sure you guy are famished," Dad said.

I showed Greg to the guest room before heading to my own. While I am sure Dad would be fine with us sharing a room, we wanted to make the best impression we could, so we decided to separate for the weekend.

Throwing my bag on the bed, I quickly unpacked. Ever since the weather warmed up, all I have wanted to do was lay out by the pool and tan. I undressed, allowing the cool air to caress my body. After being in the car for so long, it felt great to feel so unencumbered.

I grabbed my red bikini from my suitcase and tied it on. The tiny string bikini was naughty, but I wanted to feel the sun on as much of my skin as possible.

"Don't you think that bikini is a bit much with your father around?" Greg asked when he saw me in the hall. 

"Maybe, but he has seen me in much worse," I replied.

Greg looked confused but left it alone.

Dad was already at the pool, drinking a beer, when we made it down.

"You look great, honey," Dad said with a wink in his eye. 

"Thanks, Dad. Greg and I have been training for a half marathon, and all that running has really gotten my body in crazy shape," I told him.

"Good for you guys. When's the race?" Dad wondered.

"In about a month. Charlotte has been pushing me like crazy. She’s great at keeping me motivated," Greg responded.

While the two of them chatted, getting to know each other, I lay on the lounge chair and started applying tanning oil. I splattered the slick liquid into my palm and ran it up and down my arms and over my toned core. I lifted my right leg and then my left, taking my time to rub the oil into my tight muscles. All those hours of running had made my legs strong but also super sore. The oil dripped down my thighs, pooling in the cracks of my crotch. I scooped up the oil, allowing my hand to linger over my pussy as I did so.

Rubbing the oil into my body was making me increasingly horny. The mixture of the sun, being half naked, along with teasing myself, had my pussy leak uncontrollably.

I sighed deeply as I dripped the oil onto my very exposed chest. While my bikini held my tits in place, they left them exposed for the world to see. I grazed my hands over my breast, massaging the liquid into my heaving breasts. The feeling of my hands on my tits left me in a state of utter arousal. With my eyes closed, I continued to trail my hands over my skin, making sure there were no spots missed.

As I opened my eyes, I noticed that Greg and Dad were staring at me. While they both tried to maintain their conversation, all eyes were on me. My heart pounded in my chest, as I spoke up.

"Daddy, can you do my back?" I giggled.

Greg looked shocked that I didn't ask him, but I guess he figured that I was trying to keep our PDA to a minimum. 

Dad's hands were strong. He worked his magic, manipulating the tanning oil into my sun-kissed skin.

"Dad," I moaned louder than I would have liked.

Greg gave me an awkward smile. It was clear that he was confused by my moans. Yet he watched us with rapt attention.

Dad's hands roamed across my back, making their way ever closer to my thong. I pushed my ass up, letting Dad know that I wanted him to rub the oil into my exposed butt.

I smiled at Greg, as Daddy drizzled more oil onto my cheeks. Greg's cock stood at attention, a fact he did his best to hide. Yet, he never turned away from the show before him.

Greg and I had roleplayed Daddy/Daughter sex in the past, and it was clear his mind was lost in lustful thoughts.

As Dad's fingers grazed dangerously close to my bikini-covered pussy, I looked at Greg and licked my lips. I didn't know exactly what he was thinking, but I always loved seeing my boyfriend turned on.

I soon shooed my father away and thanked him for his help.

Not wanting Greg to think anything was off, I acted normally and asked him to "Pass me a beer."

"So, you guys seem pretty serious," Dad said.

"Dad," I yelped. 

"It's okay. I'm very lucky to have met Charlotte. Since I have met her, I've only known happiness," Greg said. 

I blushed. While I realized Greg was trying butter-up to my father, I knew he was being honest. Truth is, I felt the same way. That is why being home was so difficult.

We spent the next few hours drinking and tanning. I applied tanning oil a few more times, making sure that I got a good coating of sun. Every time I reapplied, Dad’s and Greg's eyes lingered on me. It felt good having the two men in my life think I was attractive enough to drool over.

By the time we ordered in sushi, I was pretty drunk. We ate quickly and showered before heading to bed.

Once I knew Greg was asleep, I snuck into Dad's room.

"Sweetie, what are you doing in here?" Dad snapped.

"I missed you," I whined. 

"I missed you too, sweetie, but with Greg here, we can't," Dad insisted.

Normally, I would have agreed, but between the booze and the long hours by the pool feeling the lust of my two men, I was insatiably horny.

I crawled onto Dad, rubbing my bare pussy on his legs, and kissed him hard on the lips. Dad resisted at first. He was trying to be responsible. He knew I loved Greg and didn't want me to jeopardize what I had with him. I felt the same way, but after months away from my father, I needed to feel him close to me.

"Baby," Dad moaned as he finally relented to my kisses.

His tongue and lips were rough from all his years, a stark contrast to Greg's soft, youthful lips. Dad kissed me hard, all his pent-up sexual energy completely becoming unleashed. It was clear Daddy missed kissing me, and I made sure to show him the feeling was mutual.

I sat up, reached for the hem of my long pajama shirt, and pulled it over my head, revealing my naked body to my father. Dad reached up, and cupped my eager tits into his large hands. Dad kneaded my tits as I pushed my chest into his palms, seeking some relief.

My father trailed his fingers around my chest, teasing me, before gently rolling my nipples between his fingers. I leaned forward, bringing my tits to his eager lips. He took turns sucking on my nipples.

"Daddy," I moaned repeatedly.

We both needed more. Dad flipped me on my back and traced his fingers over my torso before spreading my legs wide. My pussy flowered, showing him just how aroused I was.

Dad slid his middle finger between my labia. He scooped up my juices and brought his long cum covered digit to my mouth. I slurped at Dad's finger, sucking up as much of my juices as possible. Dad loved when I tasted myself, and I lived to please him.

My father continued to glide his finger up and down my wet vulva, making me squirm with delight.

"Daddy, I need you inside me," I begged.

"Are you sure? Maybe we should stop," Dad wondered.

It was clear Dad was worried that we would get caught and that this would ruin my relationship with Greg and possibly expose us to the world.

"I couldn't be surer of anything," I said as I mounted him.

Dad's cock was rock hard and stuck straight up. I took his dripping cock into my tiny hand, rubbing it against my pussy, before plunging his dick into me.

The two of us let out groans of pleasure. I sat on his dick, letting us both bathe in the joy of being together. His cock pulsed inside me, making me yearn for him even more. I slowly lifted up, before sliding back down his shiny dick. I skillfully slide up and down his cock gently rolling my hips while I did so.

The look on Dad's face was priceless. It was clear he hadn't fucked since the last time we were together. I wasn't sure how long he would last, and I wanted to make sure he enjoyed this.

I took his hands and placed them on my tits and began riding Daddy. His hips met mine as his cock plunged into me. My juices were splashing everywhere, drenching our crotches in my wetness.

Sweat dripped down my forehead and onto my chest, making my tits glisten. Our slick bodies ground against each other, making the rhythm of our fucking smooth. I was about to cum, when I heard a familiar groan from the other side of the room.

Turning around, I noticed Greg standing there watching us. His hand was over his pants, rubbing his very obvious erection.

My instinct was to jump off my father and run. Surprisingly, Dad had a very different reaction. Dad held me by my thighs, making sure that I didn't dismount him. 

"Why don't you come join us?" Dad asked Greg.

"What?" Greg said, surprised by the invitation.

I, too, was aghast by the invitation. Here I was, cheating on my boyfriend with my own father. The last thing I expected to happen was for him to join us in a threesome. I half expected Greg to come over and beat the shit out of my father, yet he just stood there and stared. 

It felt like an eternity as Greg just gawked at Dad and me. Yet, as he stood there, I noticed his hand never stopped rubbing his crotch. Seeing Greg turned on by me fucking Dad sent shivers down my spine.

Dad pushed his hips up, pressing his cock up into me. I moaned in delight and started riding him again. Greg inched closer, uncertain of what to do. His body and urges were in control, and he didn't know how to respond. 

"Take out your cock," I instructed.

Greg slipped off his pants and shirt, exposing his nude body to us.

"Get on the bed," I said.

Greg did as I instructed. He watched me ride up and down on my father's cock. The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room. Greg spat into his palm, gripped his cock, and ran it up and down his erect dick. 

My boyfriend whimpered softly as he observed me fucking Dad.

"I am so close, Daddy. I am going to cum so hard on Daddy's cock, Greg," I shocked myself, saying.

It felt like someone else was in control of my actions, and I loved it.

"Cum for me, baby girl. Cum for me as your boyfriend watches," Dad barked.

Electricity shot out from my pussy to every inch of my body, making me spasm wildly. 

Greg was still masturbating himself, as I came down from my orgasm. I slipped off my father, exposing his cum covered cock. My wetness made his cock look delicious. Normally, I would clean his cock with my mouth, but tonight I had an overwhelming urge for something else.

"Oh, Greg, I want you to lick my juices off of Daddy's cock," Charlotte moaned.

Greg and my father looked shocked. I knew Greg had never been with a guy, but the image of him taking Dad's cock in his mouth, while tasting our combined juices had me so hot. 

I looked Greg in the eyes and simply said, "Please."

Dad moved closer to Greg. His hard cock glistening with my juice. Greg's cock was still in his hand, a sign that he wasn't repulsed by the idea.

I gently pressed Greg's head down as he reluctantly moved closer to Dad's crotch.

"My daughter wants this," Dad said to Greg.

It was a sign that Dad was okay with it and letting Greg know that he should do what I wanted. Greg carefully opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, tasting my juices on Dad's cock for the first time.

"Just lick around the head. Yes, just like that. My wetness tastes so on his cock, doesn't it?" I encouraged him.

Greg swirled his tongue over my father's cock head before slipping it between his lips. I didn't expect Greg to go this far, and I knew I had to see where this would lead.

"Oh yes, take more of him down your throat. Oh, you like it, don't you?" I purred.

Greg's perched lips glided up and down Dad's sensitive cock, making his hips buck. Greg did his best to handle Dad's thrusting. Dad was enjoying this more than I could have ever imagined. I knew Dad was bi, but having my boyfriend blow him was kinkier than anything any of us had ever experienced.

Seeing the two of them together made me yearn for more sex. I rubbed my clit, watching the two of them go at it. While I enjoyed my self-pleasure, I needed more.

I got on my knees and joined Greg in sucking my father. Greg smiled at me as we took turns taking Dad's cock in our mouth.

"Kiss me," I said. 

Greg kissed me hard, our lips meeting around Dad's slick cock, while our tongues twirled around one another. Dad's eyes are rolled in the back of his head, and I could tell he is about to cum.

"Swallow his load," I told Greg.

Greg apprehensively took Dad's cock between his lips and awaited the stream of cum. Hot jizz coated my boyfriend's lips, dripping down the sides. Greg's eyes watered as he was overwhelmed by just how much cream my father shot down his throat. 

"Come here," I said. 

I licked the remnants of Dad's cum off of Greg's face, taking my time to enjoy the salty, creamy goodness before kissing my boyfriend deeply.

"I love you," I told Greg.

"I love you too," he responded.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

"I guess we have a lot to talk about," Dad laughed.

"Um, yeah," Greg uncomfortably said.

I could tell that Greg was suddenly wracked with guilt. He had never been with a man before and was confused by how much he enjoyed it. I remember feeling that same way the first time I fucked Daddy.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" Dad asked.

"No, sir," Greg shyly responded.

"He is a quick learner. Isn't he, Daddy?" I chimed in.

"That he is, sweetie. I know this all must be a lot to take in. It is one thing to have your first guy-on-guy sexual experience. It is a whole other thing to catch your girlfriend having sex with her father and then sucking him off. Are you okay?" Dad asked, concerned.

"To be honest, it was the hottest thing I have ever been a part of. I had never even thought about being with another guy, but when Charlotte asked me to lick her juices off of you, there was nothing I wanted more. I have to admit I loved sucking you off," Greg responded.

 "And you don't mind that your girlfriend fucks her father?" Dad asked.

"It was so fucking hot. I have read so many incest stories, but I never imagined them ever happening," Greg admitted

"Daddy and I have been fucking since the summer before my senior year of college. After Mom died, we were both so lonely. We spent every moment together that summer and things just happened. Don't think poorly of him. I am the one who initiated it. Daddy has taught me so much about sex," Charlotte explained.

"I've learned a lot from her, too. Your girlfriend has one deviant mind," Dad cackled.

Greg cleared his throat. His nerves were palpable, but finally, he said what he wanted.

"How would you like to teach me a few things, Daddy?" Greg wickedly asked.

Dad and I are shocked by Greg's request. I fully expected that Greg would join Dad and me in bed a few more...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Grenefire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments