Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bill's Bedroom Bondage-The Revenge

"Bill takes his revenge on his wife and young daughter"

26
11 Comments 11
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

After being ravished for hours by his wife and his daughter, Bill decided to plot some appropriate revenge involving both his wife, Joyce and his darling daughter, Carol. Now that Carol had been included in their bedroom games, she had the rules recited to her.

Nothing that would injure, mark, or cause any harm was permitted. Apart from those limits, anything that happened was with the full agreement of all parties. Carol sat between Bill and Joyce in their bed the morning after his ravishing and nodded her agreement.

"Does this mean I get to rape you again?" she asked, grabbing his prick, "it was so much fun, especially at the end when you were begging me to stop fucking you."

She giggled girlishly, hugging him tightly. Joyce smiled at them both.

"As I had already agreed to anything and everything, it was all consensual," Bill explained, "and yes, you will probably have me many times in the future, and anything goes so long as it is within those limits. And that includes having me, or your mother, while we are tied helpless or in any other way that appeals to you."

"Mmm, I am looking forward to that already," she purred, "so I get to enjoy Mom as well as you?"

"Of course, silly girl," Joyce pointed out, "we are a family. We all enjoy each other from now on."

Carol looked at her Mom's slim sexy figure with those gorgeous boobs and felt a warm tingling inside her.

"That is going to be fun," she said, "I never had a woman before."

"A quickie now?" Joyce asked Bill, "just to let our girl know what to expect."

"Why not?" agreed Bill, "when did I ever refuse getting inside you?"

They lay Carol back onto the bed, slipping her nighty off and parting her legs, Bill and Joyce both being naked as usual in bed. Joyce settled between Carol's legs, head bent to start licking, while Bill slid into his wife's wonderful wet slit from behind, fucking her smoothly while Joyce easily brought Carol to a screaming climax. Bill carried on until he could feel Joyce coming, then came deep inside her.

"Mmm, that was nice," Carol admitted, "that was the first time I was ever made to come by another woman."

That gave Bill an idea, and his plan for revenge started to take shape. As Joyce, and his daughter, had decided on the last game, it was Bill's turn to set the scene of the next one, it being decided that Carol had shared in her Mom's plan. The games were usually left until the Saturday night so that they had all day Sunday to recover. For this week, Joyce and Carol were ushered into the bedroom by Bill, both mother and daughter wondering what Bill had in store for them.

"Let's start with getting Carol more used to sexy fun with us," suggested Bill, "we can start by getting each other naked, Carol first."

They stood Carol between them, then slowly stripped her clothing off, revealing her slim sexy body. She wriggled as Joyce and Bill stroked hands over her, finding the most sensitive areas, teasing pert tits, and stroking between her legs until she was moaning softly.

"Now you, Joyce," ordered Bill, "Carol can do the honours for you."

Carol complied eagerly, quickly divesting Joyce of her clothing. The mother and daughter stood close to each other, Joyce only a few inches taller than Carol, and almost as slim. The difference was Joyce had bigger boobs, around 36B compared to Carol's 32B. They had.tits pressing against tits, and hands on each others behinds.

"Carol, have you really never enjoyed sex with another female?" asked Bill, "or with boys, come to that."

Carol blushed. "Only with a couple of boys," she confessed, "but they were nowhere near as good as you were."

"Okay, you two get me out of these clothes," Bill commanded, "and I will show you how to use hands and mouth to please a woman. After last week, it is clear you need no teaching in using your mouth on a man."

The two females quickly had Bill stripped, and he lay Joyce on the bed, legs wide open.

"Watch what I do," Bill told Carol. "and then you can try it yourself."

He lowered his head, using fingers to pull Joyce's pussy lips apart, then started licking along the slit, flicking the clit at each stroke until Joyce was squirming and moaning. Then he moved his hand, using thumbs to rub the love button while his tongue probed deep, until Joyce came massively, bucking wildly. Carol watched fascinated.

"Oh God," she murmured, That looked so good."

"Now you try," Bill told her, "she is already very sensitive after coming, so it should not take long."

Carol settled herself between her mothers wide-spread legs, and lowered her head to the wet slit, tasting another woman for the first time.

"Mmm, you taste good, Mom," she said, "I never thought it would be this good."

With that, she held her Mom by the hips and buried her head in the warm pussy, licking and probing, and then rubbing as Bill had done. Without thinking, she nibbled the clit gently, and Joyce screamed in pure pleasure as her daughter brought her to a climax.

"Mmm, I think our little girl has learned her lesson nicely," Joyce admitted, "that was wonderful."

Bill sat on the bed caressing Joyce's still spread body. Carol sat next to him, grabbing his erect prick.

"I want to play with this now," she informed Bill, "when do I get to enjoy it?"

"Not yet," Bill told her, "I will tell you when. First we are going to have you and your mother enjoying each other."

"How do you mean?" asked Joyce.

Bill went to the bedside cabinet and produced two sets of handcuffs.

" We are going to have a little contest," Bill told them, "The first one to come loses. The winner gets to choose who gets fucked."

Carol smiled at the idea. "So I get to enjoy Mom again," she gushed, "cool."

Bill sat Joyce up, cuffing her wrists behind her back, then laying her back down. He pulled her legs wide, securing each ankle to the corners of the bed. Then Carol was cuffed, and laid on the bed facing the opposite way to Joyce, so their heads were within inches of the other's pussy. Carol's legs were then pulled wide as he could get them, and also secured to the corners of the bed.

"Ready, go," Bill called.

Carol buried her head in Joyce's wet slit, licking and probing as fast as she could, while Joyce was slower but more accurate, not to mention much more experienced. It was not long before she had Carol moaning and soon after that, Carol lost control as Joyce forced her daughter to come for her.

As Carol slumped helplessly over her body, Joyce carried on, making the helpless girl come again and again until Carol was bucking wildly and groaning with pleasure overload. When Bill released her, Carol lay next to her Mom, legs still wide, pussy still twitching and legs trembling.

Bill left the room to use the bathroom. Squeals of outrage alerted him to the fact that something was happening in his absence. When he went back to the bedroom, he saw Carol kneeling between her Mom's still tied legs, and bringing her to another climax. From the look on Joyce's face, it was not the first, and Bill stood mesmerised as Carol carried on and forced yet another climax from Joyce. Bill was tempted to let Carol carry on having fun.

"Just one more," he thought to himself, and felt his prick grow rigid as he enjoyed the sight of his sexy wife being tongue-fucked remorselessly by his daughter. No matter how she wriggled, Joyce was unable to stop Carol from teasing and arousing her to another climax, forcing her to wriggle and scream as she came. Bill moved to the bed, pulling Carol away from her almost exhausted Mom.

"You won the contest," Bill told his wife, "so who do you want me to fuck? You or Carol.?"

"After that session, I am too shattered for you," Joyce told him, "fuck her, but then I want a piece of her."

Bill grinned, knowing Carol was going to get plenty of payback from her Mom. He undid Joyce's ankles, and then her cuffs, Carol turned so he could unlock her wrists as well, but Bill pushed her back onto the bed.

"Oh no, my little ravisher," he told her, "time you got what is coming to you." He and Joyce took a leg each, pulling them wide and securing them to the corners of the bed, so Carol could not close them more than a few inches. He stroked his fingers along Carol's wet slit, probing gently, then rubbing until she was squirming.

Joyce sat at the side of her daughter, teasing nipples and stroking her tits, while Bill knelt between his daughter's wide spread legs, his erection nudging the entrance to her tight pussy. He slid slowly into her, watching her gasp as he filled her. Then he withdrew almost all the way. He enjoyed the way she groaned in frustration, trying to push up to recapture his tool.

Then in again to the hilt. He kept up the slow torment, until Carol was getting desperate, then started fucking her properly, hard thrusts lunging in to her. She was so tight, and Bill was not sure how long he could last, but then she started to come, screaming as she arched upwards against her bonds, and Bill had to hold her hips while he carried on banging into her until he exploded deep inside her.

Bill rolled off her, lying next to her while Joyce carried on teasing the girl's tits. Then Joyce got off the bed and took something from the bedside cabinet. Bill saw it was one of her vibes, and she moved round to lie between Carol's legs, head close to Carol's pussy, stroking the vibe gently along her slit, then turning it on and sliding it into the helpless girl, smiling as Carol started to squirm wildly.

"Oh God, Mom, Mom, Mom," Carol babbled helplessly, "ah, ah, ah, God."

Bill knelt by Carol's head, his limp dick nudging her cheek until she turned to him and let him slide into her mouth. She worked on him with lips and tongue while Joyce was vibe-fucking her, and Bill was erect again by the time Joyce made her daughter climax for her.

A few minutes to let Carol get her breath back, then Joyce started again. Carol was already sensitive from her last climax, so Joyce had no trouble in making her daughter come again, and then a third time. Carol lay gasping, love juices running onto her thighs.

"I think we could all use a shower," Bill decided, "okay with you two?" Nods of agreement from them. He untied Carol's legs, having to support her as they went into the bathroom.

"Er, Dad," Carol spoke up, "what about my handcuffs?"

Bill smiled, and Joyce stroked Carol's tits.

"I don't think we need bother with them," Bill pointed out, "your Mom and I will see to the washing and drying for you."

The three of them squeezed into the shower, Carol standing between her parents as they soaped her slim body and washed her down, Joyce paying special attention to Carol's soapy slit and Bill focussing on her sexy butt.

After a while, Bill lifted Carol from behind. Joyce took hold of Carol's feet and Bill slid his erection into Carol's tight butt-hole, forcing a gasp from her as her bum was violated for the first time. It was so tight that Bill had trouble in not coming as soon as he was all the way in.

Once settled, he started bouncing Carol up and down on his prick, buggering her while Joyce knelt and buried her head between Carol's open legs. Carol was bucking and squealing as the two parents brought her to climax after climax, before standing her on trembling legs. After drying each other and Carol, Joyce and Carol both used the bidet, Joyce telling her daughter it was essential to always have a slit that could be eaten. Bill led them back to the bedroom.

"Who next?" Bill asked, "or shall we have another contest to see who gets fucked?"

"Mmm, a contest," purred Joyce, "I enjoyed the last one."

"Okay," agreed Bill, "this time we will have you both spread-eagled on the bed, tied helpless."

He undid Carol's cuffs, then tied Joyce on the bed, legs as wide as he could get them, and arms fully outstretched.  He checked her bonds, making sure she had nearly no slack in the cords.

"Sorry. darling," he murmured in his wife's ear, "but I figure I owe you this."

Then, to the total surprise of his wife, not to mention his daughter, Bill took a couple of vibes, an eight inch toy and a massive twelve-incher, and handed them to Carol.

"Have fun, sweetheart," he told her, "as many times as you want this time."

Joyce looked at him in shock, as Carol smiled wickedly and settled between her Mom's open legs.

"I am going to so enjoy this, Mom," she murmured as she slid the smaller vibe into Joyce's gaping pussy, "and no interruption from Dad this time. I think I will alternate between vibe and mouth, see which makes you scream the loudest."

She turned the vibe on full, and started pumping it smoothly in and out, watching as Joyce started squirming helplessly, faster and faster as the vibe took effect, then smiled as her Mom began moaning and jerking wildly, then Joyce was coming, arching against her restraints before collapsing back onto the bed.

Carol gave her no time to recover. the vibe was slid out to be replaced by Carol's fingers and tongue. What Carol did not know, Bill thought, was that each climax made her Mom more sensitive, so her climaxes would come faster as she was tormented. Bill sat watching as his sexy daughter forced a fresh climax from his wife, his cock already erect and twitching.

As Carol changed again to the vibe, Bill stood behind her and slid into her tight pussy from behind. As he held her waist while he plunged into her he whispered to her.

"How long are you intending to keep her coming?"

"How long am I allowed to?" Carol asked, "I am nowhere near bored yet."

"Like I told you," said Bill, "as many times as you like, so long as I get to fuck you whenever I feel the need."

"In that case," Carol giggled, "Mom is in for a long night."

Bill exploded deep inside his daughter's tight pussy at that revelation, then settled down to enjoy the show, watching as Joyce came again for her insatiable daughter.

"Oh, God, no, ah, ah, ah, Aaah" Carol," Joyce moaned helplessly.

She was totally ignored by her daughter as Carol made her come again, and again. Carol was right, Bill decided, It was going to be a long night for her Mom. Joyce was going to be really well fucked long before Carol got bored, and right now Carol looked totally engrossed in her new game.

Would he stop Carol at that point? No, he had promised Carol she could carry on as long as she wanted, it would be fun watching his sexy wife fucked until she passed out. And a perfect payback for how she had tricked him last time.  

Pandorakar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandorakar

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments