Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anne and Joel part one

"Annes relationship with her grandson get very more intense"

10
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
779 words 779 words

Anne ran a brush through Joel her grandsons hair, he was seventeen and often stopped with Anne, or nanny Anne as he called her, at the weekend. Joel wasn't really interested it what most boys his age like, sports and cars. Anne would often find him reading her women's magazines or asking Anne to do his hair or trim his nails. Anne didn't mind, it was company for her as she had lived alone since she divorced ten years ago when she was forty-six.

Joel only had one real friend, Sam who was the same age only a bit bigger in size than Joel with dark hair, and as Anne said, quite nice looking. Sam would often stop over at Anne's when Joel was there. 

One thing Anne had noticed was that after they had stopped over, her dirty panties in the wash basket would have sperm stains in them. Anne thought it was quite cute that they were wanking into her panties and would often leave some on top of the dirty washing for them to find.

It was Saturday night and Anne had been asked out for a drink by the girls she worked with. Anne didn't really go out much she was fifty-six and most of the girls she worked with were in their twenties, but they had insisted so she got herself ready in a new dress and was waiting for a taxi.

It was around eleven-thirty before she got back feeling very drunk and giggly. As she got out of the taxi and wobbled up the path she noticed Joel's light was still on. Anne giggled to herself wondering if they were wanking into her panties. As she entered the house Joel called down for her to come to his room. 

As Anne entered the room Joel was stood wearing a tight-fitting dress, stockings, and high heels with makeup on, and his hair curled. Sam was wearing a silky body stocking with stockings and high heels. Before she could say anything Joel started kissing her on the lips as Sam stood behind her and started kissing her neck. Anne's head was spinning. She knew this was wrong but she was actually enjoying it. The soft tender kissing was turning her on and she felt herself responding to it.

"Relax Mrs. C !" whispered Sam in her ear. "Relax and let it happen!".
 
Anne felt Joel grab her hand and move it between his legs she could feel his hard cock through his silky panties. Sam undid the zip on her dress and took it off her. Anne was stood in her bra and panties. Her one hand had gone into Joel's panties and was starting to wank his cock.They took Anne over to the bed as she lay down. Joel's hand went between her legs and started to rub her pussy,

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

Anne groaned she had gone past the point of no return. She knew it was wrong but she wanted to have cock in her. Sam held her one leg as Joel pulled Anne's panties to one side and slowly pushed his cock in her.

"Oh fuck Joel!"  groaned Anne.

Joel slowly started fucking Anne, her groans getting louder and louder, Sam pulled Anne's bra down and started suckling on her now erect nipples. It was all too much for Anne as an orgasm swept over her. Joel smiled as his strokes got deeper and faster until he groaned as his spunk pumped inside his nan.

As Joel got off Anne, Sam rolled Anne over and slowly pushed his cock into Anne's well-lubricated pussy. Sams cock was a lot bigger than Joel's and Anne let out a loud groan as Sams's cock stretched her pussy open with his deep strokes. Joel looked at Anne's face her mouth open groaning at every stroke of Sams cock

 All Joel's dreams were coming true, Sam gave one last deep thrust as his spunk joined Joels deep inside Anne. They spent about an hour laughing and playing with each other before they fell asleep. Anne woke in the morning with Joel gently kissing her as Joel's cock entered her again with a lovely slow and gentle fuck.

Joel and Sam stopped at Anne's more regularly after that, it was a usual relationship until the boys dressed up and Anne knew she would be soon having their young cocks in her.

She took the boys out quite often to buy new dresses and undies and even found a club for them to go on a Saturday night, occasionally bringing home a new friend they had made, one taking Anne's anal virginity as she sucked Joel's cock.
To be continued.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mesmer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments