Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karen's Birthday Surprise

"Mother's birthday night goes with a bang."

35
7 Comments 7
6.0k Views 6.0k
402 words 402 words

Karen had been divorced for six months and in that time, apart from work and shopping, she hadn't been out. As it was soon to be Karen's birthday, her daughter Gemma decided it was time she did.

Gemma took Karen shopping to buy a new dress, underwear, et cetera. Although Karen was very reluctant, when she got dressed on the night, she did feel quite sexy.

The doorbell rang. It was Gemma and her boyfriend in a taxi come to pick her up. The night consisted of moving from bar to bar, drinking cocktails, and being chatted up now and again. Which, in turn, made Karen feel quite good about herself and a little damp in her panties.

By the time the night had ended, Karen was quite drunk and was laughing about the guys who had chatted her up. Karen staggered up her drive with the help of Gemma and her boyfriend Mark whose hand was rubbing Karen's bum. 

They got into the house and Gemma sat on the settee pulling Karen across her lap,

"God, you looked sexy tonight, mom. You need a good fucking," said Gemma.

"You do," agreed Mark," let's take a pic of you two."

He moved between Karen's legs to take the pic. In doing so, Karen's dress rode up showing her white silky panties. Karen giggled, Mark put his phone down and started to rub Karen's legs. As he did, Gemma pulled the front of her mom's dress down, exposing her large tits clad in her white bra.

"Rela,x mom, you're going to get fucked by us!" said Gemma.

"Oh fuckkk!" groaned Karen.

Mark had already moved Karen's panties to one side and eased his hard cock into her. At the same time, Gemma's hand had gone inside her mom's, bra pulling her nipples. Karen's eyes closed her groans got louder and louder

"Good girl!" said Gemma, "cum for us!"

Karen's body started to shake as an orgasm came over her.

"Cum in me, fuck, cum in me," she groaned,

Mark gave her a couple of deep thrusts as he pumped his spunk deep inside her.

Karen lay there her body still shaking.

"Time to get you into bed, mom, we've only just begun."

Karen's night carried on in her bed, Mark filling her twice more as Gemma sucked on Karen's tits and licked her swollen clit.

Karen's birthday had been one to remember.

Published 
Written by Mesmer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments