Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unforgettable & Unbelievable Experience With My Goddess Step Sister - Part Two

"Janice sucked hard on my enlarging clitoris as she had pinned me to the basement floor of the house and I moaned out pleasurably"

58
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It had been a few months since my step-sister, Janice, and I had sex on the kitchen table and I felt so ashamed. I avoided her whenever I could and didn't look at her that way again. I attended college and got myself a handsome black boyfriend named Jeff, whom I had great sex with. But every time we had sex, images of her would appear in front of me and I would imagine I was making love to her and not Jeff.

Jeff sat around the kitchen table with us, one night, having dinner. I ignored the glares Janice was sending my way as I held Jeff's hand and looked at him with love.

"What is it your father does, Jeff?" my dad, Tom, asked.

"My dad works for the RAF, sir," Jeff told him. "When I turn twenty-two, I will join him."

"Good for you. There's never enough good people out there to serve our country," my dad replied.

"You're quite a hero then, Jeff," Janice said sarcastically and coldly.

Everyone turned to her.

"Janice!" my stepmother, Cheryl, said with shock. "What has gotten into you?!" She turned to Jeff. "I am awfully sorry, my daughter is not normally this rude."

"I think I best be going anyway," Jeff said, standing up. "Thank you for a lovely meal, Mr and Mrs Malone."

"I'll walk you out," I said and stood up from the table and followed him to the front door. "Do you really have to go so soon? I am so sorry about my stepsister," my tone was angry.

Jeff smiled at me and then kissed me. "See you tomorrow," he said and then walked away.

I closed the front door and stormed back into the kitchen angrily and glared at Janice. "What the Hell is your problem?!" I demanded.

Janice just stood up from the table. "Thanks for dinner," she said and walked past me ignoring my question.

I followed her up the stairs to her bedroom and put my right foot in the door as she was closing it.

"Nikki, can you please move your foot?" she asked.

"No, not until you tell me why you were rude to my boyfriend?!" I replied.

Janice opened the door and then pulled me inside closing the door. She pushed me up against the wall. "You want to know why I was rude to Jeff?"

I nodded my head.

"Isn't it obvious, sis? I was jealous."

I gulped. "Jealous of what?" I asked.

"Him. Because he gets to touch and kiss you. Don't you ever think about our time together?"

Yes, I thought. I have visions every time I have sex with Jeff.

Janice grinned when I didn't answer. "You do, don't you? When you make love to Jeff, you picture us together, wishing it was me you were making love to." She clamped her right hand on my crotch and began rubbing it up and down.

I gasped silently with pleasure and more so as I felt her hand go down my pants fondling my pussy. My pussy got wetter and wetter.

Hearing my moans of pleasure made Janice slip off her underwear and pulled down my pants. Janice pinned herself against me against the wall and began moving her pussy against mine.

"No, Janice, no!" I cried and pushed her from me.

Janice pulled me to her and then pushed me to the floor and got down in between my legs and began grinding her pussy against mine. She leaned all of her weight against me to pin me down.

JessiGirlWow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiGirlWow

The more I resisted, the more I was turned on. I gasped silently with pleasure. Her bare butt moved up and down on top of me fast as our lovemaking intensified. I wrapped my legs around her waist. Our bodies trembled together as we reached climax together, breathing heavily.

"I knew you still wanted me, step-sister," Janice said cockily.

I pushed her off me, but she got back in between my legs and pinned me back down. "What are you doing?!" I cried.

"Did I say we were finished? I'm still horny, sis, aren't you? I mean, I've had to wait patiently for three months and watch you be all loved up with Jeff and have sex with him. Now it's my turn. Besides, I bet he can't make you cum like I can," she said.

"You're crazy and disgusting!" I said. I tried pushing her off me again but she was strong.

Janice began to grind her pussy against mine again making me moan.

"Just like that," I said softly.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Harder."

She ground her pussy harder and faster against me as I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"I want you to make me cum," I whispered into her ear.

Janice moved faster and harder moaning loudly as we fucked harder.

There was a knock at the door.

"Janice, honey, can I come in? Are you alright?" my stepmother asked on the other side of the door.

We couldn't stop fucking as we were on the verge of orgasm. The door opened and loud gasps of shock could be heard just as our bodies trembled together and we cried out.

"What on earth is going on here?!" Dad asked with shock and anger.

Janice and I turned to them, guiltily.

"You are stepsisters!" my stepmother cried.

A few days later, Janice had gotten me drunk and carried me down to the dark musty basement and tied me down to the old mattress with ropes and pins in. She stripped me as I giggled drunkenly.

"Janice, what are you doing?" I asked, laughing.

Janice got in between my legs and sucked down on my clitoris hard.

I cried out with pleasure as my nipples hardened and felt my pussy getting wetter.

She released her lips from my clitoris and giggled. "Wow, sis, only by sucking a bit your clitoris has engorged a lot. I think I will suck more and see how big I can get it."

"OK," I giggled.

Janice was back down on my clitoris sucking it hard.

I raised my head up and saw my erected clitoris sticking out like an erect cock and she was sucking on it like you would on a man's dick. My head lay back down as it throbbed. I cried out as my body convulsed as it reached climax ejaculating its juices from my clit.

She took off her underwear and lowered her pussy down onto my fully erected clit-dick and began moving up and down making us both gasp and moan pleasurably. We moved harder and faster together on the mattress of the basement. The basement door up the stairs was locked by our parents as they didn't want our disgusting sexual fantasies in their house.

Janice and I cried out loud together as we reached sweet heavenly bliss.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments