Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Incest Birthday Chapter 14- 2nd Half

"What happens now that everyone nows about each other?"

11
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
7.7k words 7.7k words
 
The second half of Chapter 14, enjoy.


We went outside and got in our van since we were taking two cars. We sat all the way in the back and made a fake wrestling scene fighting over the last seat so no one would get suspicious. We shared the seat like we planned and pulled out and followed behind the Wilson's to where we were going. It was dark enough where mom and dad couldn't see what we were doing, so we took advantage by feeling each other up as much as we could get away with, mostly on the lower half with our hands in each others pants. She let a few moans escape her lips but nothing too loud, it probably wouldn't have been heard over the radio or mom and dad anyway. We must have really been into what we were doing or it was that short of a drive because next thing I knew we were pulling into the Olive Garden parking lot. We parked in different spots and met up at the door, everyone in happy moods talking to someone else. We went in and saw that it was crowded, but not too much, and we were seated almost instantly. They put two tables together for us with boys on one side and girls on the other, with each of us sitting in front of our spouse (or sister, if that's too weird for you). The second the lady came over and put the breadsticks on the table they were gone, all snatched up by dad and Jim.

“Come on guys, leave some for the rest of us,” mom complained,

“Sorry honey, you gotta be faster than that,” dad replied.

“Haha its ok, I'll bring more, but first let me take your orders,” the waitress said.

All the parents ordered pastas, soups, and seafood and we ordered different kinds of chicken so we could try each others to see if we liked it or not. The parents became engaged in their own conversation between the four of them, but we just sat there looking at each other, smiling. We already knew what we wanted to talk about but no one wanted to be the first to say anything, especially in public.

“So you guys really are doing it?” Chris finally asked, keeping his voice low.

“Yep, as much as you are, probably more,” I replied.

“How long has it been going on for you guys?” Stephanie asked.

“A little over three months so far, what about you?” Rita replied.

“Around two years and three months I think, not sure exactly,” Stephanie replied.

“Two years? “How'd you manage to keep it a secret so long?” I asked.

“A lot of sneaking around, we almost got caught a few times though being stupid,” Chris said.

“So did we. Our dad even walked in on us a couple times,” Rita said leaning in closer.

“What? How did he not catch you? Is he blind or something?” Stephanie whispered.

“Its actually kinda funny. The first time Randy was, you know, going down on me, and dad came in the room, but not all the way, so he couldn't really see anything, and Randy just kept on going while dad was there, jerk,” she laughed and punched me in the arm. “The second time he actually came all the way in the room while we were having sex, but he couldn't see me since Randy was on top of me and he thought I was some other girl. He was actually proud! He cheered us before he left, it was weird.”

“You guys are something else. We almost got caught in the shower together, in my bed, in the back yard, and a whole bunch of public places, too many to count, we either had a good excuse or took off outta there. So nobody knows about you guys?” Stephanie asked.

I looked at Rita to decide if we should tell them or not, and she nodded, so I assumed it was ok.” Dad doesn't know about us, but mom and Aunt Lisa do. We actually did it with them a few times too.”

“What? You guys are crazy! We haven't even thought about that, right Stephanie?” Chris asked.

Stephanie blushed and got this curious look on her face. “Wellllll...”

Chris' face lit up. “You did? Wow, this went from a totally crappy day to the best day ever! Randy you did your sister, your mom, and your aunt?”

“Yep, and so did Rita,” I said feeling proud of myself and grinning at her.

“You guys are the shit! I'm jealous of you two now!”

“Chris, don't be a kiss-ass,” Stephanie grinned.

“Ok, now that makes sense,” Rita laughed.

We pulled back from our huddle laughing to what must have looked like an inside joke to our parents. We kept the rest of the conversation clean until our food came, then all talking withered down to almost none as everyone enjoyed their food. We each sampled someone else's food, finding out that we liked what someone else had, so we traded, but still ended up sharing each others food. We did flirt, there were stares and some footsie going on under the table, but nothing too serious, we didn't wanna draw attention to ourselves and risk being exposed, especially with our parents sitting there, so we kept it at a minimum. We had ordered a Black Tie Mousse cake (man that cake is so good) so that a while after we finished eating it would be ready, and as we all finished they brought it out and we took it apart. When we finally finished eating everything we were stuffed, we couldn't eat anymore if we wanted to.

“Oh man, I'm gonna sleep good tonight,” Jim said.

“We all are. Let's see if we can get another one of those cakes to go,” dad followed.

“How was your food guys?” Marie asked.

“Great,” we all said at once. “We all got some of each others stuff,” I followed.

“I wish your father would let me eat off his plate again,” mom joked.

“When you take only a little bit of food then I'll let you eat off my plate again,” dad joked back.

We had a little laugh and went back to small talk while we waited on the other cake and our food to digest some. All while we were talking Stephanie and Chris kept glancing over at mom, smiling, like they were undressing her with their eyes. I guess since I told them about her they've been trying to get a picture in their head of what she would look like naked or something, if only they knew. Some time later the cake came and we digested a fair amount of food to finally get up and get moving out the door. We made our way back to the van and got in the back again, this time playing tired so we could lay down out of their sight so we could make out, which is exactly what we did all the way back to the house. When we got back in the house everyone took their coats off and headed straight for bed.

“Alright guys, were going to bed, don't be too loud,” Marie said.

“Ok, Rita and I were gonna go to the basement and watch movies all night,” I said.

“Oh you guys were? You don't care if we come too do you?” Stephanie asked.

“The basement? I think you guys are a little too old for slumber parties,” dad joked.

“Oh let em, they're just watching movies, besides, we'll hear them,” mom said.

“What the heck, I don't care. Just make sure you put the stuff back how you found it,” Jim said.

“Sure thing. Thanks guys, and goodnight everyone,” I said.

“Don't be up too late, were going home tomorrow since our powers back on,” mom said.

We all nodded and headed upstairs. Halfway up Chris stopped and turned around to face me. “Smart move man, they don't know it, but when the door is shut, the basement is pretty much soundproof.”

“That's perfect,” I said, knowing all too well how soundproof the basement really was.

I quickly changed into shorts and a t-shirt and headed to the basement. I grabbed a bunch of blankets out of the closet and spread them out on the floor, then took some pillows off the couch and threw them on top of the blankets. I heard footsteps fast descending on the stairs and looked up to see Rita come around the corner in pink scooby-doo pajama pants and a yellow shirt, just grinning at me. She didn't say anything, she just lunged at me knocking me back onto the pallet I just made, kissing me and rubbing her body against mine as she did so. A couple minutes later we heard more footsteps on the stairs and separated just as Stephanie and Chris rounded the corner.

“Ooooooh what were you guys doing?” Stephanie smirked.

“Nothing, we were just fixing up the pallet,” I said, completely unbelievable.

“Liars, you were down here kissing and stuff weren't you?” Chris asked grinning.

“Ok we were kissing a little, is that a crime?” Rita joked.

We all laughed at the irony of what she said as they came down and helped finish the pallet that we had messed up when Rita and I rolled around on it. We turned on a movie (Monsters Ball, I picked it on purpose) and took spots on the pallet, Stephanie sat next to Chris and Rita laid down with me. We watched the movie, but we weren't really concentrating on it (except for the sex scenes), there was too much tension with all of us being alone knowing what we knew to be thinking about anything else, but we kept it under control. When that movie was over we put on another one and took our same spots with each other. I'm pretty sure the second movie was just for appearances because one, we wanted to give the parents enough time to go to sleep so watching it wasn't necessary, two, the tension in the air was still strong, and three, we were all watching each other, and smiling.

“I still cant believe you guys are doing it too, this is awesome!” Stephanie giggled to Rita.

“I know! Now we don't have to sneak around each other anymore,” Rita responded.

She was still giddy. “This is crazy! I never would have thought you two were that close.”

“Were twins remember? It could almost be normal for us,” I said.

“Then what about us? Were not twins. I guess that makes us the crazy incest freaks,” Chris joked.

“Hey if you are then we are too, but we honestly don't see a problem with it. Its not our fault society is so judgmental of everything that doesn't seem logical,” Rita replied.

“I tried telling Chris that same thing, he still thinks they'll come around, they wont. Its cool though, we learned to live with it, its even better now that you guys are doing it too!” Stephanie grinned.

“So how did it start for you guys?” Rita asked.

They laughed to themselves as they remembered back. They talked over who should tell us and they agreed on it being Stephanie. “It was over two years ago, when I was 16 and Chris was 17, we had to share Chris' room when our relatives came to stay with us, I mean there were a lot of them, there was nowhere else to sleep in the whole house. Chris gave me his bed and used his sleeping bag on the floor. I told him we could share the bed but he insisted on sleeping on the hard floor in that little ass sleeping bag like an idiot, so I let him. I knew he was cold because I was cold and I was under his blanket, but he insisted on staying there, so I said whatever. The next day he was pale from being so cold and his back was hurting, and when he told mom and dad why they jumped on him for being stubborn and not getting in the bed with me, but he just kept saying he likes to sleep alone so they gave up arguing.

“I wasn't being stubborn, I just liked to sleep by myself,” Chris defended himself.

“Yes you were, now quit interrupting me, I'm trying to tell them what happened. Ok so the next few days he kept sleeping on the floor, saying he wanted to sleep by himself, even though he was suffering down there on that cold hard floor, and for the most part I gave up on trying to persuade him, until that last night when the temperature dropped again and it was even colder than before. I knew he was really cold because I could hear him shivering, and that was the last straw. I knew I'd make him get in the bed, but I never considered what would happen when I did. I remember exactly how it happened...”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ok Chris, seriously, get up here, its too cold down there.”

“No I'm fine, everyone's leaving tomorrow, I can tough it out one more day down here.”

“No you cant, its too cold, get up here right now!”

“Really sis, I'm fine, just go to sleep.”

I could hear his shivering get worse, and I knew he would get sick or something if he didn't get warmed up, so I got out of his bed and picked him up off the floor (against his will, but eventually he gave in) and threw him in the bed. I got in with him and found out just how cold he was, his body felt like ice. I had to warm him up fast before he got a bad cold, or something worse, so I scooted into him and covered us up, and threw my body over his, laying on top of him so we could share my body heat.

“Stephanie, you don't have to do this, I was fine on the floor.”

“Shut up, you were down there freezing, I'm not gonna be blamed if you wake up a popsicle frozen to the floor. Just stay close until you get warm, then you can move away from your gross sister,” I joked.

He tried to laugh, but was too cold. “Thanks sis,” was all he said through chattering teeth.

It was quiet for a while, and I could gradually feel him start to warm up, but I decided to stay there until he was completely warm. Just then I could feel Chris start to get hard, and I realized that even though I was his sister, I was still a girl laying on top of him. He tried to shift around and move it away from me, but all it did was make him harder and arouse me more. The thought of my brother getting hard over me made me feel sexy, like a woman, and not just his sister. I didn't know if it was because of him getting a hard on from me, or the fact that I haven't had sex in over three months, but I leaned down and kissed him, and kissed him again, and kissed him some more. Next thing I knew I was under him naked with his equally naked body pressed against mine.

“Steph, are you sure you wanna do this?”

“I'm sure, now hurry up and do it before I change my mind.”

That was all the encouragement he needed. He shoved his dick in me and fucked me senseless until we ended up on the floor, where I fucked him senseless. When we were finished we were a sweaty mess stuck to his sleeping bag on the floor, fresh from crossing over into the world of incest.

“I cant believe we just did that,” I said catching my breath.

“Me neither, but I'm glad we did. I'd freeze down here all week just to do that again with you.”

“Ok Chris, don't be a kiss-ass.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And ever since then we've been fucking each other.”

“Wow, lucky for you guys Chris is a stubborn ass,” I joked.

“So what about you guys, how did it start for you?” Stephanie asked.

I looked at Rita and nodded to her to tell them. “Well with us it was an accident. We were playing a video game and Randy won, but barely, and started gloating. I decided not to take it any more and jumped on him, wrestling him down and tickling him, hes really ticklish, until he gave in. We ended up wrestling some more until we ended up on the floor with him on top of me, then out of nowhere he leans down and kisses me! We had that awkward moment where I was glaring at him then he bolted out of the room. I didn't tell him, but I was glad he kissed me, I was just scared of my feelings so I pretended to be mad. The next day he told me how he felt and that we should be each others firsts, but I was still scared, so I blew him off again. I always had a crush on Randy, but I didn't think he had one on me, but when I saw how hurt he looked I knew he was serious. I decided to trust my feelings and give myself to my brother. I stole a pair of his boxers and put on a “show” I knew he would hear, which he did, and he came right in while I was playing with myself with his boxers. We took each others virginity that night, which turned out was our birthday. I knew then I would always love him, but when he made love to me later that night, I knew I was his. That day I found the love of my life,” she finished and grabbed my hand and smiled at me, and I just smiled back thinking the same thing.

“Why didn't you tell me about the crush and stuff,” I asked softly.

“I was scared, I didn't want you to reject me and mess up our relationship,” Rita said back.

“Well I'm glad you put on a “show” for me, now we have the best of both worlds,” I smiled.

“Wait, you didn't say you two were...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nivek_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments