Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Shower

"Early morning sex after the shower"

8
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I slowly opened the bathroom door. There she was, wrapping her auburn hair in a towel, both hands above her head, breasts thrust out, nipples glistening with water. A vision of young beauty, reflected in the oversized, steamed up mirror. I smiled as I stepped inside. Noticing my intrusion, she smiled back. I stepped forward, wrapping my hands around her waist, pressing my nakedness to hers, my stiff member nestled in between the globes of her ass. Nuzzling her neck, I said, “You look beautiful, this morning, sweety.”

“And you look horny!” she answered back, pressing her ass against my hardness.

“Do you blame me?” I replied between neck kisses. My hands slid up her body, cupping her ample, freckled breasts, my fingertips grazing her areola’s, my eyes taking in her reflection, the scene, indeed, making me horny.

“Mmmm! That feels nice!” she said placing her hands over mine, pressing her nipples into my palms.

Moving my left hand downward, I combed through the dark red pubic hairs standing guard over her pussy. “Not as nice as this!” I whispered throatily, still nibbling on her neck, my middle finger curling inside her. She pushed her hips forward, encouraging my invasion of her cunt.

“You’re so naughty!” she said as she twirled around, circling her hands around my neck. Pressing her pussy against my stone hard penis, mashing her breasts against my chest. “And I love it!”

Cupping the cheeks of her ass, I lifted her off the ground, and carried her to her bed. Slowly letting her down until her feet touched the ground, we kissed deeply, hungrily, chewing on each other’s lips, grinding our midsections together, my hardness against her softness.

Breaking the kiss, I gently pushed her backwards. Bending at the knees, she dropped to the bed, opening her legs. No words said, the look on her face inviting me to partake. I knelt between her long legs, kissing the inside of her knees. First, the left, then the right. My tongue dragged up the freshly washed legs, tasting the floral soap she just washed with.

Sitting up, she bracketed my face with her hands. Looking me in the eye, and pulling gently, she said, “It’s not nice to tease, you know!”

Allowing her to take control, I licked my way up her left thigh, until, mere centimeters away were the soft, pink lips of her seventeen year old sex.

“Are you going to stare at it? Or kiss it?” she said, her impatience beginning to show.

Wordlessly, I answered her by gently placing my lips on hers, my tongue slipping just inside the lips of her moistening pussy.

“That’s better!” she moaned. Grinding the hood of her clit against my nose.

I breathed in her scent, a mixture of her natural musk and the floral shower gel. Moaning into the soft folds of her womanhood, my tongue began to wash whatever it could reach. Between licks I told her how good she tasted. She answered back by pulling my face deeper into her, rolling her hips, smearing her essence all over my face.

“You gonna make me cum?” she asked.

Looking up into her eyes, I moaned, “ MmmmHmmmm!” and flicked my tongue over her emerging clit. I pushed my middle finger inside her as my lips surrounded her clit, making her tighten her grip on my head, and roll her hips faster and faster. Insinuating a second finger deep into her cunt, I turned my hand palm up, flexing my fingers, scraping the interior wall of her tight, young cunt.

Releasing my head, she grabbed a pillow and covered her face, muffling the words “Ohh God, yesss!”

Wrapping my free hand under her thigh and over her belly, I continued my assault on her clit, sucking the nub into my mouth as my tongue rasped over and around it.

CourtneySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CourtneySugar

My fingers, still buried deep inside her, flexing, scratching, searching for her g-spot. Her hips were raising off the bed as she tried to dislodge my lips and fingers.

The pillow still covering her mouth, I heard, “Oh fuck! Oh yess! Oh God! I’m cummingg!” She thrashed under me, meeting my finger thrusts, her cunt pulsating around the two digits, pushing her clit against my tongue and teeth. “Fuck me! Please? Now! I need it now!”

Pulling my dripping fingers from her. I stood at her bedside, her inner thighs brushing my outer. I aimed the glistening head of my hungry cock at her just emptied cunt, and pushed forward, sinking into the soft tightness with no effort. I pulled the pillow from her face, as I lay on top of her, crushing her heaving breasts to my chest. Feeling her hardened nipples as they rubbed against mine. She licked my lips , my cheeks, and my tongue, telling me how much she liked to taste herself.

She wrapped her legs around mine and rolled over so she was on top. My hips were rhythmically thrusting in and out, feeling every square inch of her lust swollen cunt as it massaged my cock, urging it onward.

Smiling down on me she grabbed the hand that had been inside her and sensually licked it clean of her juices as she bounced up and down on my stiff rod. Grabbing my wrists, she held them to the bed, dangling her dancing breasts in my face. I tried to capture a nipple each time they swayed within reach, finally succeeding. My teeth grazed her nipple as my lips caressed her areola, and I sucked like a starved infant.

“You like that don’t you?” she teased, still riding my cock., bouncing up and down.

“Mmmm Hmmm!” I moaned into her breast.

“You gonna cum for your baby?” she added. I could feel her cunt muscles grabbing and releasing my manhood with each stroke.

Already nearing the end of my resistance, I nodded , still moaning into her delicious tit.

“Then fill me, daddy!” she said, leaning forward, smothering me with her breasts. “Fill your nasty little girl! Give me all that sperm that Mommy doesn’t want!”

I let go! My cock spraying its warm, potent, contents deep inside her. My orgasmic grunts muffled by her luscious breasts, My cock continued to wash the walls of her fertile young cunt, until, empty, it began to shrivel, popping out with a lascivious noise.

She smiled, dismounted, and began to lick up the remains of our incestuous fuck. Starting at my balls, she licked and sucked all the creamy juices from the crinkled skin, then sucking each orb into her mouth, swished her tongue around each. Slowly working her way up to the crown, meticulously cleaning off all the evidence of our unholy tryst. By the time she was done, I was hard again.

“You need to get back in your pajama’s and go try to talk mom into a good morning fuck, so she won’t suspect anything.”

“But, sweetheart, I was looking forward to eating you out again!” I answered. Looking at the drool of cum dripping off her just ravaged cunt.

“Not today, Daddy!” she answered with an evil grin on her face. “You wouldn’t want her smelling your cum and my cunt on your breath, would you?”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments