Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shocking Discovery Ch.3

"My mom needs more cocks."

40
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Author's Notes

"*Warning: This story contains incest, pissing(watersports), and cuckold/sharing."

After our first intense night, I woke up the next day with a slight pain in my balls.

'Seriously, how am I gonna keep up with this woman?' I thought before opening my eyes.

"Good morning, baby," my ever-adoring mother greeted me. "I was waiting for you to wake up. Let's have a good breakfast, hmm? You need your strength."

"You are right about that," I commented as I groaned and rubbed my aching balls.

"Awww... are your manly balls sore, honey?" she asked playfully.

"Naturally," I replied. "Considering they worked tirelessly the whole night. And you are not helping."

She giggled. "Okay, let's have a shower first."

She dragged me to the bathroom. I went to the closet to take a leak, but my mother called my attention.

"Honey, don't you want to use me as your toilet instead?" she asked seductively. "You know I like it."

The flashes from last night came into my mind. How was I supposed to reject her? So I granted her wish. I used my own mother as my personal toilet by pissing all over her body.

Then we took our shower together. My dick was hard all throughout it while she washed me and I washed her. Yes, I wanted her even though my dick and balls were in pain. But she told me to wait. I tried to protest but she didn't hear any of it.

"You need to have your breakfast and gain your energy back."

So we went to the kitchen after the shower. We started to prepare breakfast. When we were done setting the table, we began eating. But my mind was elsewhere. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her voluptuous body.

"Baby, you need to eat," she said after catching my eyes on her amazing tits. "Are you still hard?"

"Do you really need to ask, Mom?" I answered. "How can I not be hard when you flaunt your body while wearing just your sexy underwear? And don't forget that you made me piss on you in the shower. It was so fucking filthy and sexy."

She helplessly shook her head. "I forgot how horny young boys can be."

Suddenly, she got under the table. Then I felt two hands fishing my hard cock out of my pants. "You just keep eating, baby. I got this."

I felt the familiar warmth and wetness of her on my dick. She just sucked my dick aggressively. No playful kisses or licks, just a fervent cock-sucking.

Her sweet sighs and moans fueled me more and heightened my senses, as if she was enjoying it as much as I did. It was impossible to focus on eating while my mom sucked my dick under the table.

Yesterday I was a teenager with not-so-much sexual experience. Now I had my cock buried inside my mother's throat while I tried to have breakfast simultaneously.

She massaged my balls while sucking and then took them into her mouth. Her hand worked on my shaft as she gently nibbled and sucked my balls. Her tongue lashed at my testicles. My mother knew how to suck cock and I wasn't complaining.

My groans intensified and she began sucking my dick again. Before a minute, I spilled my load into her mouth. Feeding my own mother with my semen, shooting it directly into her stomach was an exquisite feeling and I knew I would never get tired of it.

***

Weeks went by while we fucked each other like rabbits. It wasn't long before I realized that I wouldn't be able to keep up with this woman.

She demanded her share of my seed at every corner. It was simply impossible for my balls to produce semen as fast as she wanted. I thought about what to do. But no matter how much I thought, there was no other option but to involve another man or multiple men in our sex life. We tried toys but they weren't effective.

Besides, we never talked about being exclusive to each other. I was sure there were other men in her booty call list before all of this started. She just couldn't stay away from cocks. It was impossible.

So I informed her about my plans to involve my two best friends in our bedroom activities: Mark and Henry.

My two friends had similar body builds to mine. Mark had black hair and sharp physical features while Henry had blondish-brown hair and relatively soft features. My mom was acquainted with them since we hung out at my house sometimes.

I knew the two bastards were lusting after my mother. I always caught how they sneaked glances at her ass and large rack. Who could blame them? Any man with a healthy dick would give a lot of things just to feel her puffy lips wrapped around their wieners. When I mentioned the idea to my mom, she was thrilled, to say the least.

"That's a great idea, honey. They are good boys. But are you really okay with this?" she questioned.

"I mean, they are trustworthy," and it was true. They knew how to keep a secret. "Besides, we both know you need more cocks. Just mine is not enough for you."

My mother, as I found out, was a horny woman who was never satisfied with just one man. The sexy stories she told me mostly contained more than three men. And now I was discussing the idea of triple-teaming her with my two homies. Life was really full of surprises for me.

She smiled sweetly and mischievously at the same time. "Okay, then. How are we gonna do it?"

I was going to ask them to gangbang my mother with me and they were going to come running to our house. Simple as that. But we discussed it for a couple of hours anyway.

After preparing myself mentally for a few days, I finally told my friends that I was fucking my own mother. As expected, they didn't believe me. They thought I was shitting with them until I showed them the pictures and videos of me having my dick in my mother's throat and pussy.

"What the fuck, man?!" Mark said.

"What the actual fuck, man?" Henry said.

When they accepted the fact that I was getting my dick wet by plunging it into my mother's holes after much convincing, I dropped the other bomb: my mother and I were inviting them to join us.

It took a lot longer to convince them that I was serious and that I wanted to share my mom with them. Even after hours of talking to persuade them, they were still doubtful. So I just invited them tomorrow to our house. It was Friday; the perfect opportunity to spend the weekend satisfying my mom. Our dicks had a lot of work to do.

***

The next day, my friends came over to our home after dinner. My mom welcomed them and led them to our living room.

"Please make yourself at home, boys," she told them after a little chit-chat.

Then she went to the kitchen and returned with three bottles of beer. "Make sure you finish them. You will need them later. Or actually, I will need them later."

I don't know if they understood the meaning of her words but they complied anyway. We sipped while a lighthearted chatter continued in the room. My friends were a little nervous at first. They struggled to make eye contact with her but my mother's amiable attitude made them relax eventually. We finished our beers and she handed us another three bottles as we talked.

A couple of hours into the evening everyone was relaxed. We were definitely in the mood for some sexy time. My mom excused herself for a while after winking at me. I knew what she was trying to say.

We talked for a few minutes longer before I stood up. "Okay. Follow me," I said to my friends while making my way toward her bedroom. The anticipation built up inside me as we approached the room.

I opened the door and there she was, sitting on the edge of the bed, facing us. Mark and Henry entered the room behind my back.

"Oh fuck," I heard Mark exclaim.

My gorgeous mother looked back at us as we stared at her. Black stockings clad her amazing legs. Her garter held them in place as she stretched her eye-candy limbs forward, her right foot resting on the other. Both her black, slightly see-through panties and bra gave her already divine features a tantalizing effect. She supported her weight with her hands behind her back on the mattress as she leaned back, making her exceptionally sizeable breasts stand out even further. Her black choker with a heart shape in the middle made her look so sexy and beautiful at the same time. She watched us with a seductive smile on her full lips.

I wasted no time before losing my clothes. My dick was already pointing upward in anticipation. Our guests followed my example, revealing their own hard cocks. The atmosphere was a mix of arousal and awkwardness. As guys in the room, neither of us had any experience with being naked in front of another guy. At least as far as I know. But I couldn't resist checking what kind of tools they would use to please my mom that night. So my eyes briefly lingered on their hard rods.

All three of us had more or less the same length and girth. The striking difference was mostly on the color side. Mark had a white dick attached to his lean and slightly muscular body. The bulging greenish veins were visible on his impressive meat. The head was a healthy red, and his precum was already oozing from the tip.

Henry, on the other hand, was two years older than us. He had a darker dick even though his skin was as white as Mark. The dark skin transformed into a mix of white and dark red toward the head. It gave his slightly fat cock an intimidating look. Although his veins were not noticeable on his blackish dick skin, the protruding lines were still visible and gracefully covered his entire length.

"Well, boys? Will you just stand there all night? I must remind you that you have a very hungry woman to satisfy. So you better start working," she playfully admonished as she stood up.

Mark and Henry looked at me as if asking for permission. "Go ahead," I told them.

My heart pounded against my chest as I watched my two naked friends approach my goddess-like mother with their hard cocks. It would be my first time seeing her with other men, and the anticipation was too much to bear.

My dick twitched as they took her between their large bodies. She looked so fragile with her petite body in between two strong males. Mark began kissing her as Henry licked her nape and shoulders while resting his dick against her ass crack.

My two friends' movements started to show more hunger before long. Their hands roughly groped all around her body. Their mouths were already leaving new hickeys on her fair skin in addition to the old ones I gave her. Their dicks stood upward and pressed against her skin from both sides. Her hands played on their pricks lazily, but judging from their groans and fiercer treatments on her body, it seemed to have the intended effect.

Mark ripped the bra off her breasts with an effortless pull, making her grand jugs dangle in front of her chest.

"Hey, I loved that bra," she playfully protested.

Mark's hands moved under her tits to weigh them in his palms. "I will buy you more beautiful ones," he replied. "Besides, they were committing blasphemy by hiding these goddess-like things."

"I will also buy you new ones," Henry said before tearing her skimpy panties off her plump ass. He gave them a whiff before tossing them aside.

Mark enveloped her right nipple with his mouth while Henry started to kiss and bite into the soft flesh of her ass cheeks. A contented sigh escaped my mother's lips as my two friends continued with their mission of leaving new marks on her voluptuous body.

They took their time playing with my mom. Her flesh easily bent under their palms as they groped every part of her skin. Red handprints formed on various parts of her body due to the roughness of their touch. She let out sweet whimpers every now and then as she watched the men enjoying her body.

It was my first time witnessing this sight in real-time. My mother was so alluring with her petite and womanly figure between my relatively bulky friends. She was practically exuding sex, like a female animal calling to males during her mating season. Her body was begging to be touched, fucked, and ravaged.

I was proud, jealous, angry, happy, and immensely aroused at the same time. I had a raging erection as my eyes transmitted the scene to my brain constantly. And my perverted brain urged me further to do something about my hard-on the more I watched the unfolding event before me. My rock-hard cock twitched every time my lovely mother glanced at me with a knowing smile.

"Fuck! You are dripping wet already," Henry commented after having a feel of her bare pussy with his hand. Then he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them.

"What do you apply to your skin, baby? Your scent is addicting, and it is doing things to my dick," Mark said.

"Then we must do something about your cocks, right?" My mother suggested. "Let's give them a little more attention."

She gracefully kneeled on the floor. She immediately weighed my friends' cocks as she wrapped her delicate hands around their girths. Her gaze switched from one to the other with a satisfied smile. The hard, big cocks looked so powerful and virile between her dainty fingers. They twitched each time she made an up-and-down motion. The movement of her hands spread the precum along their shafts, making them glisten under the white lighting.

She looked at me with her striking expression as the two cocks twitched impatiently in her hands from both sides of her face. She was simply ravishing. It was her natural environment. You wouldn't be surprised to see wild animals in the wilds, and you wouldn't be surprised to see my mother with cocks in the same frame. It was natural. It evoked the same feeling in my mind.

You would be captivated by watching the wild animals in their natural habitats, and I was enchanted by my beloved mother while eager dicks surrounded her face.

The scene was familiar due to her porn videos. I watched them hundreds of times while jacking off. We even opened them in the background while fucking because they always fueled my desire for her. And now I was witnessing it up close. Normally, a dick would go soft if left unattended for a while. That is why fluffers exist. But my cock was continuously hard as I watched them at that time. In fact, my brain was begging me to touch it. I didn't. The time I spent fucking my mom taught me that a little edging always made it better when I shot my seed into her womb or down her throat or inside her rectum or...

You get the idea.

I don't know why my brain was wired like that, but I loved watching her please a man, preferably multiple men simultaneously. I adored it in a dirty way. That was probably why she was confident that I wouldn't object to sharing her with other men, or women for that matter if the situation arose. Although it wasn't the same as watching it through a screen, the result was as expected. It was even better and my dick was raging hard.

Then my beautiful mother licked Mark's glans before doing the same to Henry's cock. They both groaned at the touch of her slippery tongue on their most sensitive areas. My mom showed a satisfied smile before licking Mark's cock from the base to the tip this time.

"Oh fuck," Henry exclaimed when it was his turn again and my mother's tongue slid under his thick cock.

Then she enveloped Henry's cock head without switching back to Mark. She slowly began to bob her head back and forth.

"Fuck...fuck...fuuuuuck..." Henry almost shouted. "This is literally a dream come true."

"Yes, a dream come true," Mark agreed when he felt the warmth of my mom's mouth around his dick.

"Hmm, is that so?" my mother asked briefly before taking Mark's rod into her mouth.

"You have no idea. You are like our childhood friend's hot mom next door during our puberty. Minus you are not our neighbor," Henry said as my mom's head moved toward his prick again. She sucked him for a while before going to Mark again.

"Whenever we came over to your house these past two years, you enchanted me no matter what you wore. It was as if every cloth was made for your amazing body. I don't know how many times I had to masturbate in your bathroom to calm my dick," Mark informed us as he watched my mom's lips slide across his shaft in awe.

"I knew you bastards lusted after my mom," I accused them.

My mom went back to Henry's dick. "You are a guy, dude. You also lusted after other people's mothers. How can we suppress our male urges when faced with a woman like thisssss..." he hissed when she suddenly deep-throated him. His right hand moved to her head instinctively.

She waited while her nose touched his skin like that for more than fifteen seconds. When she pulled back, her saliva coated every part of Henry's cock.

"That's fucking amazing," he pointed out the obvious while my mother panted.

Then she went to Mark to give him his deep throat. When she pulled back, she took his balls into her mouth this time after a few breaths. Her hand moved along his shaft as she sucked his balls. She expressed her hunger with every treatment she applied to her lovers' cocks.

She worked my friends' dicks with pornstar skills. Her sloppy blowjob really resembled the countless occasions in her videos where she sucked...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by unorthodoxone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments