Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Satisfying Sunday

"Cousin, Aunty, then Cousin again. Sundays like this are spectacular"

68
10 Comments 10
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Third in the series, with more to come. Comments criticism are always welcome. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Happy to chat"

And then Aunty Marion reached over to touch it...

I was rock hard as her hand wrapped itself around the shaft of my cock.  But as soon as she'd started, she stopped.

"Very nice. But not now. I'm still not feeling as well as I'd like."

We drank our tea and just chatted normally, or as normal as it can be when you're sharing a bed with your naked cousin and aunt.

"I'm going to take a bath," said Aunty Marion.

As she got out of bed and turned towards us to put on her dressing gown, I got to marvel at her body, and my cock twitched once more. There are going to be people reading this who will wonder how an eighty-one-year-old can give you an erection.  All I can say is that her body was wonderful. Lived in and loved by a lot over many years, but still slim, sexy, and senior!

Wendy told me that she was seeing a guy later that day. I felt that this was a test to see if my self-professed lack of ego jealousy was really true. I didn't fail the test, and I told her to have fun and that maybe I'd see her later that evening.

"There's a few hours yet before I'm meeting him!"

I took the hint and spooned Wendy. My cock rose to the challenge quickly, and I penetrated her from behind. It wasn't a position for fast and furious sex, but Wendy seemed to enjoy both, and on a lazy Sunday morning, this was a great way to wake up.    I reached around her slim body and twisted her nipples. She moaned as I did this, even as I worried I might hurt her.  She asked me to flick the button-hard nipples, standing proud on her chest, and moaned as each one was flicked. 

We fucked like this for a few minutes until I came inside her. I wanted her to orgasm too, but that didn't happen that time. She told me to wait, and she turned around in bed with her legs over my chest.  She parted her thighs and started to masturbate with her magnificent, freshly fucked pussy, just a few inches away.  I tried to touch her, but she told me just to watch. She used long strokes up and down her pussy lips. Sometimes, she'd circle her clitoris, and sometimes she'd make two fingers into a v shape and squeeze it for a few seconds before continuing with long up-and-down strokes.

It was an incredibly elegant and classy way to masturbate, and the fact she was doing this while staring straight at me made it incredibly erotic. I've watched women masturbating before, and it's one of my favourite things to see, but I'd never seen anything like this.  Her breathing started to get faster, but she hardly moved her body.  Just stroking steadily, up and down, not stopping but not getting any faster either. Suddenly, her orgasm hit.  She almost sat up really quickly and, equally quickly, fell back onto the bed.  As she did this, she moaned in a long, drawn-out, and noisy breath. 

She came close to me, and we cuddled before a kiss, and she got up.  I lay in bed for a while before the smell of bacon cooking downstairs made me grab a quick shower, get dressed, and join Wendy and Aunty Marion for breakfast.  Several cups of coffee later, and we all went off in different directions.  K had some paperwork I needed to do now that I'd moved house, so I fired up the laptop, put some music on Spotify, and went adulting for a while.  I heard Wendy shout that she was off, and I confess, I felt a momentary wish that I was the guy she was going to meet! I heard Aunty Marion come upstairs and start to run a bath.

There was a knock at my bedroom door, and after I answered, Aunty Marion came in.  I already knew that she wasn't feeling fully fit, and she told me that she'd had a bug of some sort the previous week, and it had sapped a lot of her energy, so she was taking things easy to fully recover. She asked if I'd sit with her in the bathroom, both for company and if she struggled to get out.  Having had to do that for my own Mum some years before, after she'd fallen downstairs, it seemed like a reasonable request.

KarolinMooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinMooree

In the bathroom, Aunty Marion took off her dressing gown, and I held her hand as she got into the bath.  The bath was a massive circular one. You didn't just have to lie down in this bath; you could really stretch out in all directions. After she settled in the water, I sat on a wicker chair, and we chatted. She asked if I wouldn't mind soaping her.  I lathered my hands and rubbed them over her back and neck, and then over her breasts and tummy.  No surprises, but I got an erection.  I was wearing jeans, but if you were looking, you'd notice it.  Aunty Marion was looking!

She brushed a wet hand over my crotch area, and I was so surprised that my voice rose several octaves! When I got that under control, I just apologised to her.

"There is nothing to apologise for. I'm very flattered. Shame you didn't see me when I was younger!"

"You've always looked great to me."

I continued to soap and rinse Aunty Marion, and, in for a penny, in for a pound, I soaped between her legs. I imagined she'd close her legs or protest, but if anything, she opened her legs wider.  As I rinsed the soap away, my hand lingered, and I gently masturbated her in the bath.  At last, it was time for her to get out, and I offered my hand to assist her. I dried her with a huge fluffy towel, and she went to get dressed.

The rest of the day went quietly.  I used the hot tub and sauna on my own and shared a lasagna with Aunty Marion in the late afternoon.  I was watching a crime film on Netflix when I heard the front door go and footsteps coming up the stairs. Wendy was obviously home. As she passed my door, she called and asked me if I wanted to come up to her room.  I followed her up, and we sat on the settee in her seating area with a gin and tonic each, though she was fairly drunk already.

We started to snog—such a great word!—and I wondered how far she'd gone with the guy she'd met earlier. I was soon to find out. She stood up and started to take off her jeans and blouse.  She was wearing a matching red bra and pants, which were lacey and very sexy. As she removed her panties, she showed me the mess of cum that had dripped out of her into her underwear. She'd obviously been fucked, and not long before she got home.  She told me it was bent over the bonnet of a car at the back of the car park by the station.  It was obvious she wanted more, and I was raring to go. She lay back on the floor, legs wide open, and I took the hint and went down on her.  Those who know me know I'm a huge creampie lover, both with previous girlfriends and with my ex-wife. Sharing is caring, even if I haven't been properly introduced to the guy whose cum was mingled with her juices in her pussy. 

My tongue explored her pussy, nibbled on her clitoris, and she responded noisily to my actions.  I decided to enter her, and my cock slipped in like a very hot knife in very melted butter.  This was sloppy seconds at its very best.  For the first few minutes, I felt no friction as I pounded in and out. It was so easy; there was no danger of cumming too early. Eventually, some of the excess wetness had gone, and we were back to her normal wetness.   I came and lay next to her, out of breath, and tired, but with an alert on my Apple Watch that I'd closed my exercise ring for the day.  I wasn't surprised!

We sat back on the settee, happy and satisfied, but tired too.  We started talking about sex, and she wanted to know about sex with my ex-wife.  Even though our marriage had ended and there was some unpleasantness at the end, I only had good memories of our sex life. My ex was open-minded and, on a good day, was great in the sack.  She might probably say the same about me! I told her about the swinging we did, about her kinks, and about what went wrong at the end, which caused us to split up.

And then Wendy said, "Tell me more about the swinging..."

Published 
Written by Toclav
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments