Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother Pleases Her Loving Husband/Master - Part VI

"I love pleasing my master"

2
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I have to continue my story as I am addicted to my sexual desires and am a willing and obedient sub to my loving husband. I love him with all my heart and intend on continuing to please him as I have for our entire marriage and will do all the naughty sexual tasks he assigns me to. I love each and every one of them and love that he loves me enough to let me have some sexual fun outside of our marriage bed.

Friday, November 9, 2012: I was awakened at 600 a.m. by the dogs as they were barking at the front door as the doorbell rang. I sat up on the side of the bed, put on my dressing gown and headed to see who was there at this hour. I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Sharla, Jim's wife. I opened the door and invited her in. As she walked past me I could tell that she had been engaging in sexual activities as she had dried cum in her hair and on her face and smelled like she had come from a whore house.

Sharla was dressed in a long light brown jacket and as she moved past me she turned her head quickly to me, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled as her lips touched my skin and watched her move further into the house. I kept the door open for the dogs to go out and do their business but kept my eyes on Sharla. After the dogs returned to the house I closed the door and moved over toward Sharla's still form.

Sharla was staring at me and I asked her if she was okay and she smiled. I knew that she loved what had transpired last night and understood that her and her husband had been playing and enjoying their new sexual desires with each other all night long. I took Sharla's hand and led her to the sofa and asked her if she would like a drink and she said, "Yes please, water."

I went into the kitchen and knew that Sharla's eyes were on my body which was visible through my dressing gown. I got each of us a glass of water and went and sat by Sharla on the sofa. I asked her what was going on and she said that Jim had just fucked her for the seventh time tonight and she needed a short break and decided to come visit me.

I said, "Well thank you dear, may I see how much cum your husband has put into and onto your body," as I reached into her hear and felt the fresh cum still clinging to her blonde locks.

Sharla blushed as she felt herself pulling on the sash to her jacket and then pulling it open. She was naked underneath it and she had red marks all over her sweet and sexy flesh and her pubic hair was matted from the cum drying in it. I smiled at her as she pulled the jacket off her shoulders and sat before me naked, spreading her legs so I could see the bruised lips of her pussy and the cum dripping from her beautiful pussy and asshole.

Sharla knew I was liking what I was seeing as he said, "Sonya, please lick and suck me. I would really like to feel your lips on my clit."

I looked into Sharla's eyes saying, "Yes dear, I will orally please you but you will also have to do something very special for me before you leave if I do. Do you agree to that?"

Sharla said, "Yes dear, I will do anything you want me to, that is the least I can do after the lessons you taught Jim and I."

I moved onto the floor between her legs and pulled her beautiful pussy and ass to the edge of the couch. Sharla moaned as my tongue found her clit and two fingers on my left hand found her sweet ass. As my tongue lapped at her clit I slowly finger fucked her stretched and slimy ass and she began to hump against my face and probing fingers. Sharla was taking to anal fucking nicely and I knew that soon she would be feeling a cock in her pussy and ass at the same time, being double penetrated.

I focused on Sharla's needs, putting my own thoughts aside for now and took her to an intense oral orgasm. I tasted hers and Jim's cum as it flooded out of her pussy into my mouth and as her body relaxed she looked at me softly saying, "Thank you Sonya."

I continued to sit between her legs, slowly finger fucking her sweet cum filled ass asking, "Okay dear, are you ready to do that special thing for me?"

Sharla shook her head yes as she closed her eyes and slowly rocked through another orgasm as my fingers fucked into her used anal passage. As her second orgasm subsided I stood up saying, "I will be right back."

I left Sharla lounging on the sofa and went into my bedroom and put on my strap on. Then I went to Steven's room and awakened him saying, "Son, I have a special request of you." I explained to him what had happened the night before with Jim and Sharla and told him that Sharla was here now, naked on the couch, and I wanted him to come in and join me and Sharla after a few minutes.

Steven's eyes lit up as he heard my request and I could see his cock swelling. His excitement was obvious and I said, "Give me a few minutes to get her to ride my dildo and then you come in and lick her sweet ass before you shove your hard cock into her asshole, baby." I kissed Steven on the lips unlike a mother should and then left to show Sharla a new genre of sexual pleasure.

As I entered the living room Sharla saw my long strap on protruding from my pubic region and gasped. I pulled some cushions from the couch and love seat and arranged them on the floor then laid down on them saying, "Sharla, come to me dear, come ride my nice strap on and lets fuck."

Sharla was like in a trance as she continued to stare at my long rubber cock but moved over me and lowered her wet and needy pussy down. I felt her thighs slowly settling beside mine and soon she was bouncing up and down on that rubber cock. I reached up and grasped her nipples, pulling them down toward me so I could suck them and put her ass in a position so Steven, who was now watching our lesbian loving from the hallway entrance.

As Sharla bent down, allowing me to suck on her nipples I put my arms around her back and held her there as I sucked her nipples and a large amount of her nice titties into my mouth. Sharla groaned from my oral manipulation of her titties and I knew that she loved to have her tits sucked. I also noticed that Sharla's tits were covered with a large number of love bites from her earlier sexual adventures with her husband.

As I continued to nibble, bite, chew and suck on Sharla's tits I pulled her further over me and knew her ass was in the perfect position for Steven. I could no longer see Steven but knew he understood it was time for him to act and come in and join us in our sexual interlude.

I was the first to feel Steven's presence as his legs touched mine and then his tongue found Sharla's stretched asshole. I heard her gasp as I knew Steven was probing her ass with his tongue and saw her trying to look over her shoulder to see who or what had joined us. I stopped sucking on Sharla's tits only for a brief moment saying, "Relax dear and enjoy it."

Sharla tried to relax as I knew that the sensations she was feeling in her pussy as she road my strap on and the sensations of that tongue lapping at her asshole were driving her into sexual depravity. Sharla's body tensed as she came, groaning and moaning loudly as she rocked and humped on my long strappy.

Steven now moved up and slipped his legs between mine which caused me to push Sharla's legs wider apart. This gave Steven the room he needed to get into position to fuck this hot sexy woman and I felt his body weight changing as he started to shove his long cock into her. Sharla's eyes opened wide as she felt that huge cock slicing deep into her stretched bowels but she did not try and move away. Instead she started to hump back against that cock with a renewed vigor of sexual desire.

Steven gripped Sharla's hips and pulled her all the way back onto his thick cock and I let her titties go and now she was sitting most of the way up as Steven reached around her and grasped her spit covered breasts.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

Steven knew what to do now and took total control of this hot sexually charged woman as he leaned in and began to suck on her neck and pull and grope her titties. Sharla was now in sexual heaven as she was being fucked by two cocks at the same time, an experience she had never in her life dreamed about much less felt she would ever get to experience.

I smiled up at my boy as he fucked Sharla and knew that he would last a very long time as he was only 17 years old and had the staying power of an old bull. Steven's thrusts lifted Sharla up onto the tip of my strap on and then as he pulled back she fell all the way back down onto that 10 inch rubber cock. I loved watching her face as Steven fucked this hot bitch and knew that soon he would be filling her ass with his cum.

Steven pushed Sharla back down onto me saying, "Mommy, suck on this bitch's titties as I rip her asshole apart with my cock."

I knew from my son's words that he was intending on really fucking Sharla now and using her as his personal cum dump. I also heard Sharla say, "He called you mommy, oh my godddddddddddddd!" Sharla had realized that the owner of that cock driving deep into her stretched ass belonged to my 17 year old son.

I looked up at Sharla saying, "Yes dear, this is Steven, you know him. He loves to fuck his mother, his sisters and anyone else his mother brings home for him. And he is definitely loving fucking you."

Sharla looked at me through glazed eyes as she heard my words and I said, "And Sharla, soon you, Jim, Steven and I will all be fucking your beautiful daughter Emily too."

Even though Sharla did not like what I had just informed her of she accepted it as she came all over me. I felt her cunt juices flowing over my pubic region, coating my strap on and flowing down into the crack of my ass. Sharla was hysterical as her orgasm continued to linger on and Steven continued to fuck deep into her ass. I knew that soon he would be grunting like a rutting buck, filling her tight anal passage with his young virile cum.

As instructed I began to suck on Sharla's titties again. This time I sucked them harder than before and I heard her whimper as the pain of my sucking mouth and biting teeth sent her over the edge again. Sharla was fucking back onto Steven like a common whore fucking a john. Sharla's body was thrashing around and I had a hard time holding her titties in my mouth with just my lips so I bit down harder and harder on her meaty flesh. As I held her tits in my mouth, I knew that she too was feeling the intense sensations of the moment and she was cumming for the fourth time since her arrival at my house.

Steven was now violently fucking this hot sexual woman and I knew that soon his fertile sperm would be swimming deep into this woman's asshole and I wanted her to feel the intense heat of my son's cum.

I whispered, "Sharla, tell him to fuck you. Tell him that you are his slut. Tell him to fuck your ass and use you like the whore you are becoming.Tell him now, fuck you and fill you with his cum."

I heard Sharla scream, "Steven, fuck me like the fucking whore I am and use me like one. Fill me with your cum. Please cum in my ass and fill me up."

I smiled as I heard Sharla's screams of pleasure and then heard Steven grunting as his cock burst, flooding Sharla's asshole with young fertile cum.

Sharla's body crashed onto mine and I moved my head to the side to be able to breath. I felt Steven move off of us and I saw him kneeling beside us. As we both caught our breath I said, "Sharla, we have one more thing to do now."

Sharla slowly moved up and we both saw Steven's thick used, slimy cock hanging between his legs. As Sharla looked a tit Steven slid closer to her and I said, "Sharla you need to show him how much you appreciated him taking you like the whore you are by sucking his cock."

Sharla, unlike yesterday, moved her mouth to that thick cock and sucked it deep into her mouth. I loved watching Steven's face as Sharla sucked his cock, cleaning every inch of it and then she even sucked his ball sack into her mouth and cleaned them too. I smiled at them both as I said, "Oh Sharla, you have learned so much in such a short period of time."

I could see Sharla trying to smile as Steven's cock swelled in her mouth. Sharla continued to suck that young cock long after she needed to but soon her mouth was sore from the size of that young cock and she pulled free of it. As Stevens cock bounced up and down in front of Sharla's face I said, "Ok Sharla, its time to let you watch my son fuck his mother while I eat your sweet pussy."

Sharla looked at me as Steven helped her stand up and again move to the edge of the couch. I rolled over, crawling between her legs and immediately focused my attention on her clit. Sharla leaned back and watched as Steven moved between my legs and shoved his renewed cock into my pussy without any foreplay. Steven did not waste any time in finding a fast paced tempo as he pumped his cock deep into my awaiting pussy.

As Steven fucked me I knew that Sharla was watching him fucking his mother and understood that in time she would be faced with the decision to fuck her own daughter or not. As I sucked on her pussy I heard Steven say, "Miss Sharla, I know that you are a great fuck and I know that soon you will be enjoying your daughter like I get to do with my mommy anytime I want to."

I heard Sharla's gasp as she was brought back to reality by this 17 year old boy who was fucking his mother, while his mother was eating her pussy. Sharla's realization that she would soon be required to help seduce her 17 year old daughter for sexual pleasure caused her mind to go on overload and she started to buck and thrash against my face, gripping my hair and holding me against her pussy as she squirted all over me. Sharla was experiencing a moment of sexual insanity as her body released yet another orgasm squirting all over my face and the couch.

Sharla's orgasm was so intense that she basically passed out from the intensive release her body experienced. I now pulled my soaked face from between Sharla's legs and said, "Fuck me son. Fuck your whore mother."

Steven pulled on my hips and he said, "Yes mother."

Steven's powerful thrusts pushed me up onto Sharla's panting body and soon my face was near hers as my son continued to fuck deep into my pussy. I licked at Sharla's lips and she opened her eyes, then leaned down just enough to kiss me passionately as Steven bellowed, "Here it comes mommy. Take all of my cum." Steven humped harder and harder as his cock spewed his seed deep into my womb. Since Steven had cum only minutes before I felt his thrusting slowing, knowing that he was through.

As Steven's cock softened he pulled out of me saying, "Thank you mom and Miss Sharla for a wonderful morning but I need to get ready to go to school.

I looked up at my son saying, "Thank you son for helping us find sexual pleasure this morning dear. Have a great day."

After Steven left the room I hugged Sharla and then we too got up and went into my bedroom and entered the master shower. As we stood in the warm soothing water we held each other,continued touch each others bodies and allow our bodies to relax and enjoy the aftermath of a sexually charged morning. Our lips met many times during our tender shower time and soon we were drying each other off. I helped Sharla put her brown jacket back on and then together we left, me for work and her to go to her home and dress for her day.

Published 
Written by iluv2licyurhunyup
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors