Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not all shopping trips are boring

"Natalie finally gets to taste the sweetest fruit."

13
5 Comments 5
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Natalie had gone to the same supermarket at the mall instead of the one across from her home for two great reasons. One, they kept her favorite type of chocolate that was impossible to find. The other was because they had the most beautiful women working there, and we all know that there is nothing better than getting food and looking at sexy women working. With her shopping list filled and a block of her chocolate, she headed for the checkout. The lines were a bit long for the morning, but it looks as if there was a cute cashier returning to her register. So Natalie made a fast break for her lane.

“Good morning. How are you today?” the cute cashier said.

“I am good. How about you?” Natalie replied.

“Looking forward to lunch actually. It has been a long morning for me that was the first chance I got to go take a bathroom break,” the cutie replied.

The dreary routine of the checkout process ensued. And Natalie had been trying to figure out what this cutie’s name tag said but it was hard to read with the scratches and the beautiful long curly red hair.

The cutie caught her staring and asked, “Are you looking at my boobs? They are not exactly big I know, but still that’s kind of weird.”

“Oh sorry, I was just trying to read your name tag, it’s a bit hard to read though. I wasn't looking at your boobs, but since you mentioned them they're beautiful,” Natalie replied.

“Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I'm Laura,” she smiled, “And thanks but I've always thought my boobs were kind of small.”

“I'm Natalie, and yes they look perfect for you. Why do you think they are small?” Natalie replied.

“They are smaller than my sisters’ boobs,” Laura said, blushing just a little.

Natalie saw that Laura had turned a little red in the face and she asked, “Does it bother you that I say you have nice boobs?”

“No. But, well, you know,” Laura tried to explain.

“No I don't know. Is it a bad thing or a good thing if I say you're cute?” Natalie purred as she looked into Laura’s green eyes.

“Err, it’s a good thing, I think. But it is usually guys who say things like that, isn’t it?” Laura replied.

Natalie smiled and said, “Not always, love. So when do you get off for lunch?”

Laura swallowed a lump. “I… ummmmm have half an hour for lunch; it's at one. It's long enough to get a coffee from the café near the escalators, and read my book. Why do you ask?”

“Just making conversation, love. Plus, you have a cute voice,” replied Natalie, making Laura blush some more.

“Your total is $155.67,” was all Laura could get out.

Natalie smiled from ear to ear as she paid Laura and with the same smile on her face, took her shopping cart to her car. But there was a reason for it: she really thought Laura was cute. All she could think was grabbing that long red curly hair and a forcing Laura to kiss her. Then those green eyes always smiling while she talked, which just made you love her actual smile even more. Natalie was single, and Laura was the kind of girl that she loved to make her own. As she put her groceries into her car, Natalie wondered if Laura might also be interested in ladies.

The whole drive home all she could see Laura’s cute face, and her captivating smile. As she put her groceries away at home, Natalie grew more curious. ‘Might Laura be bi?’ she thought. Natalie decided to find out.

It was 12:45. the drive back to the mall is ten minutes. Natalie decided to drive back to the mall, to meet with Laura chat over coffee. But her plans changed a little when she got to the mall. The garage where she normally parked was full, so she had to find an open parking spot. Natalie remembered that her brother worked for the security company at the mall. He had always told her not to park in the last few spaces in the back corner under the mall because the security cameras did not cover them. So she parked in the last space, she had something in devious in mind. When Natalie arrived at the café, she was just in time to see Laura next in line to order. She walked over to try her luck.

“Hey Laura, how are you?” she said.

“Oh, hello. Um, Natalie right?” Laura said.

“Yup, do you think I could join you for coffee? The line’s pretty long and I'm starved.” Natalie replied.

“Sure, why not. As long as you tell me why you came back to the mall?” Laura looked at Natalie with a smile. “And be honest, I can tell when people are lying,” she added.

“Ladies, may I take your order?” the barista interrupted.

Laura gave her order and before she could hand the kid her money Natalie jumped in and placed her order. Laura just stood there like a deer in headlights.

“That’s going to be $5, Nati.” the kid said back.

“Thanks, bro.” She handed the kid a ten, “Keep the change.”

“Why couldn't you have just given me the $20 you owe me from mom’s gift?”

“Cause I got mom a gift myself, kid. Thanks for the discount, lil bro. Now do me a favor and grow up.” Natalie then turned to Laura and said, “I wanted to pay for your lunch since you work so hard. Figured you deserve it. So do you have any other plans than to read your book for lunch, 'cause I would love to show you something.”

Natalie led Laura down to the car park, to where she had parked her car. “So your little brother works at the café?” She asked Natalie.

“Yea it’s his first job and he loves it. His girlfriend, on the other hand, hates all the attention he gets from the girls,” Natalie replied.

As they approached the car, Laura had a funny feeling. She was in shock that this beautiful woman had taken such interest in her. Natalie was just a bit taller than Laura, and was a caramel color, the opposite of Laura. She had wavy brown hair, and dark eyes that for some reason just glowed. And they had a bright fire glowing in them now. Laura really enjoyed the way Natalie made her feel and was excited to see what could happen.

“That happens to me all the time with the guys who go shopping.

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

My boyfriend gets mad too. I have had a couple of weirdos follow me to my car,” Laura said as she put down her coffee on the ledge beside the car.

“Well, I hope your boyfriend doesn’t get mad about the weirdo girl that kidnaps you for lunch."

“What he doesn't know won't hurt him,” Laura purred.

“Really…” Natalie moved in and kissed Laura, “He won't know about that?”

Then Laura grabbed Natalie and softly kissed her back. Natalie was pleasantly surprised to feel Laura's arms slowly and tentatively slide around her. As Laura’s tongue gently explored her own mouth as they kissed, both ladies explored each other’s bodies.

Natalie broke the kiss and worked her way down Laura’s neck. Undoing Laura’s blouse buttons, she then reached her hands around Laura’s soft body and undid the clip on her bra. As Natalie lifted the lace material away from Laura’s breasts, they looked into each other’s eyes. Then Natalie took a nipple into her mouth and began to kiss and suck it softly.

Laura did not know what to do; her mouth went dry, her heartbeat seemed loud and slow. ‘Oh my, Natalie is amazing,’ she thought.

“Oh Natalie, that feels wonderful. I have never had a man do that so soft and sweet,” Laura moaned.

Natalie giggled as she dropped to her knees and tried to lift Laura’s skirt. Laura gasped, “Natalie, I… I have never. Not with a woman. I don't know.”

Natalie stood right back up and kissed Laura on the neck, then the lips, then the check and whispered “Don’t worry. You're not going to be doing anything but I’ll be enjoying lunch.”

Natalie then had Laura step out of her knickers and she put them in her jeans pocket. Natalie then began to kiss her way up Laura’s inner thighs. All the way up to her sweet, wet womanhood. Softly and slowly, Natalie began to kiss Laura's pink lips. Laura's juices tasted wonderful and Natalie slowly inserted her expert tongue. Laura's hands were firmly pulling onto Natalie's hair just making her work even harder to make Laura climax.

Natalie lifted Laura's left leg over her shoulder to give her better access. Then she plunged her tongue deep into Laura’s delicious peach. Laura's sweet nectar dripped from Natalie's chin as she worked her sweet magic.

“Oh my. Oh Natalie. I am going to cum. Nataaaaaaalie! I am cumming!” Laura screamed as she climaxed.

Natalie sucked gently on Laura’s highly aroused love button as her orgasm gripped her body. When Laura began to relax, Natalie lowered her leg to the ground. Natalie quickly stood up and surveyed the car park. It was empty of customers. They had not been discovered.

Almost out of breath Laura purred, “Natalie, you are fantastic. I have never had a woman do that to me before. I have never had anyone eat me like that. Oh wow. My pussy is still tingling. Your shirt is all wet too. But I did not like what you wanted me to see. I loved it! Um. Natalie. Um”

“Yes Laura, what is it?” Natalie asked as she took off her shirt and was just in a sports bra.

“Are you? Do you? Would you like to?” Laura stammered a little staring at the tone body in front of her.

“What is it you are trying ask?” Natalie giggled a little.

“I would like you to do that to me again. I was wondering if you have a boyfriend or something?” Laura asked.

“No, I do not have a boyfriend. I am not into guys. I love women,” Natalie replied.

Laura’s jaw dropped and her eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Natalie looked at her watch.

Then Natalie said, “Oh dear Laura, we have to get you all fixed up honey and get you back to work. The time is 1.25! We don’t need you to get into trouble at work, not over me.”

Laura fixed her bra and blouse, then looked to Natalie and asked for her knickers.

“What time do you finish work today? Does someone pick you up, or do you drive home?” Natalie asked.

“I finish at 4:30. I usually walk home, why? Can I have my knickers?”

“No. I am going to keep them. Your skirt is long enough to hide the fact you are not wearing any. Today I will pick you up from the front of the mall. You can pick up your knickers from my house this afternoon. Okay? Now back to work before you get in trouble,” Natalie instructed.

Laura hastened back to her day job at the grocery store. Her knees still a little weak from her lunchtime mind-blowing orgasm. At least her coffee was cool enough to drink quickly. Her mind raced with the possibilities of what was going to happen after work. Laura was determined to experience more of Natalie’s wonderful skills.

That afternoon, Natalie was waiting in front of the mall. Just as she said she would be. Laura got into Natalie’s car, she had no idea just what was going to happen now. Her stomach was full of butterflies and an uncontrollable smile spread across her face.

“Natalie, where are my knickers?” Laura asked.

“At my house. I told you at lunch, you can collect them from my house,” Natalie replied.

“What do I have to do to get them back then?” Laura asked, a little sheepishly.

“You will see when we get there, honey. When do you have to be home? Does your boyfriend expect you home at five or something?” Natalie asked, trying to see how much time she had to play with her new friend.

“He gets home at seven. I usually have dinner for him, but sometimes I get home delivery. Why do you ask?” Laura was very naïve to what was about to happen with Natalie.

“Tonight. Tonight dinner will be home-delivered. It will give us more time for you to get your knickers. If you want to, that is,” Natalie replied as she pulled into her garage and pressed the button to lower the garage door.

“What do you mean?” Laura asked.

Natalie leaned over and began to kiss Laura. This time, Laura pushed her back.

“I think it will take a while to get my knickers. Take me to your bedroom. Steve always tells me he wants to see me with another woman. After what you did at lunch today, could you teach me what to do all that?” Laura asked.

The two young women made their way to Natalie's bedroom, removing each other's clothes and kissing each other's sexy bodies as they did.

Published 
Written by justalilfun
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments