Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Holiday I Won't Ever Forget...

"My short getaway with my cousin turns into a lasting encounter"

6
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
For some reason, I decided to go to Queensland...by myself. What a boring holiday I guess, I just figured it would be a chance to relax and hopefully pick up, having just come out of a relationship.

My cousin, Stacey, had just turned 18 and her parents, my Aunt and Uncle, had also just divorced, leaving her upset and alone. The suggestion was made for her to come with me, and I thought "Why not?"

I should tell you a bit about myself, my name is Dominic, although everyone just calls me Dom. I was 22 when this happened, fit and in shape from endless hours spent at the beach and training clients in the gym. Stacey, being only 18, was a beautiful young woman, with curves in the right places, blonde hair, blue eyes, and the kindest of natures.

Anyway, we flew up to the Gold Coast, where we met our bus to the resort we were staying at. Being only an hour's flight away, both of us were feeling fresh and ready to party. Having checked into our room, we found to our horror that, you guessed it, the sleeping arrangements hadn't been changed from my original solo trip, so we only had the one queen size bed.

"You take the bed, Stace, I'm right, I'll crash on the couch, or at whatever girl's place I end up at." I laughed.

"Are you sure?" Stacey replied, with what I could have sworn was a look of disappointment or jealousy in her eyes at the mention of another girl. Stacey and I have always been close, but nothing of a sexual nature.

"It's decided, you get the bed, but I get first shower, I'm ready to hit the town," I said, before stripping my shirt off, grabbing a towel and taking a shower. I finished in the shower and got ready, allowing Stacey to have her shower so we could go out.

Stacey came out of the bathroom, already in her bra and panties, both black and lacy.

"Are you right?" I asked, eyes almost popping out of my head.

"I think the question should be, are you right? Staring at me?" she replied. "It's no different to a bikini."

"Fair enough, just come on and get ready, the taxi's coming soon," I said.

Stacey went to her case and got out her top, a black top, which I quickly realised was a dress, a really, really short dress which left nothing to the imagination and showed off her fantastic tanned legs and breasts. "See, you're the only one trying to pick up on this holiday," she teased.

I looked at Stacey standing there with the tiniest of black dresses on, knowing that underneath she had on black lacy bra and panties, and with her blonde hair contrasting against the dark clothing, I couldn't help this time but to give her a look of jealousy and disappointment, which I hoped went unnoticed.

The taxi came and we arrived at the club, where right away I bought myself and Stacey a drink. This turned out to be the only drink I bought Stacey through the night, as she was forever being shouted drinks by it seemed, every guy there. Was I jealous? What was I thinking? Man, she's your cousin? But she does look good, and you are on holidays...

I put the thoughts out of my head and started trying to pick up by dancing like a fool with any girl there, no wonder I got knocked back! Meanwhile Stacey was dancing with some guy who looked older than me, and somewhat better looking. She looked like she was having fun, but kept glancing over at me and smiling. I waved back and continued drinking. Surfing for so many years, I must say I can drink, so I really wasn't feeling any effect.

Stacey kept dancing with this same guy for what seemed like ages, before I realised they had stopped dancing and were now kissing, right on the dancefloor.

That was it, I walked over to Stacey, "Stacey, come on we're going."

"Dom, this is, um, what's your name again?" Stacey giggled. She was tipsy, but not drunk by a longshot.

"It doesn't matter who he is, Stace, you don't know him, come on we're going." I grabbed Stacey and we left the club, hailing the first taxi we saw. The trip back to the resort was murder, nothing but silence, as Stacey sat with her arms folded, looking away from me. I paid the taxi driver upon arriving at we walked to our room.

The door to our room closed and it started. "What was that display about?" Stacey asked.

"Nothing, I just thought you were making a fool of yourself with a guy you don't know."

"I'm an adult, I can do what I want," she replied. "Just because you didn't score doesn't mean you can mess up my night. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time watching me, you could've had fun as well."

"Listen, I'm going to bed, I was only watching out for you, who knows what could happen to a gorgeous girl on a night out. Good night!" I said, before grabbing the spare quilt and jumping on the sofa. Stacey didn't say a word, and got into bed, still in her clothes as far as I could tell. The lights turned off and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

What seemed like hours later, I was woken up by the lamp being switched on. "Dom, wake up, I want to talk."

"Stacey, what's the time? I was asleep," I grumbled.

"Well I haven't been able to sleep, I'm upset about before, I realise you were just looking out for me." I realised Stacey was kneeling beside me, with just her bra and panties on. I was wearing boxers, and although I was now awake, another part of me was also waking up at the sight of my cousin. I just hoped she wouldn't notice.

"Yeah, no worries Stace, you know I love you.

RaffaellaTosi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaffaellaTosi

I don't want anything to happen to my favourite cousin, do I?"

"Did you mean it?" she asked.

"Of course I do, I don't want anything to happen to you," I replied.

"No, did you mean it when you said I was gorgeous?"

I hesitated. "Of course you are, any bloke would go crazy over you."

"What if I don't want any bloke, what if want someone I know?"

"Go for it then, tell them how you feel," I offered.

Stacey looked at me for what seemed like an enternity, before leaning in ever so slowly and kissing me on the lips. I felt her soft lips part and the softest of tongues graze mine. I opened my mouth to return the kiss and before I knew it, we were passionately kissing like two lovers, not like cousins.

I pulled away. "Stacey we can't do this, we just can't."

She looked at me with pure lust in her eyes. "Something tells me you want this as much as I do," pointing down at my obvious excitement.

Stacey jumped onto the sofa with me, and we started kissing again, only this time with more fire. Stacey started to grind her pussy against my rock hard cock, causing it grow even bigger. "Oh my God Stace, this is so hot."

Stacey laughed. "I know, you better give me some of that cock." Once again, grinding her panty covered pussy into my groin. I felt the heat through the material.

"Take your bra off," I commanded.

Stacey reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. In front of me was the greatest set of breasts I had ever seen, full and perky, like a 10D, with the smallest of pink nipples, which were jutting out almost half an inch. I reached up and grabbed one of them, twisting the nipple gently.

Stacey moaned my name, "Dom, fuck me."

I didn't hesitate, I pulled my boxers off, and pulled Stacey on top of me. Ripping her panties to the side, Stacey reached around for my cock and looking me in the eyes, lowered herself onto it.

"Oh fuck," I mumbled, as I felt the warm velvet inside of her pussy envelop my cock.

Stacey stayed still for a moment to adjust to my girth, before she slowly moved up and down, gradually building pace. "I love your cock, fuck me Dom," she moaned.

She continued to ride my cock for a while, before I felt the familiar tingle in my balls. I didn't want to cum yet, let alone in my cousin, so I pulled her off me. "Get on the bed," I said, pushing her down onto the bed she had just come from. Stacey landed on all fours, facing me. I looked down on her body, at her ass, which seemed to be the most perfect peach you could imagine, sweet enough to eat, but not now.

I grabbed Stacey's hair in my fist and pulled her head toward my cock. She knew what was coming and opened her mouth wide, swallowing a good portion of my cock. "Mmm," she moaned, the vibrations running down the length of my shaft. Stacey started to slowly slide her mouth up and down my cock, it definitely wasn't the first time she had done this. I could only take so much before I took over, and started fucking her face with the entire length of my cock. Stacey gagged everytime my cock hit the back of her throat, which only spurred me on more.

I was only going to last a short time if I kept this up, so I tapped her on the shoulder. "Stace, you're going to make me cum if you keep going."

"Don't you want to cum in my little mouth, spurt your cum down my throat?" She looked up and me and took my cock out her mouth.

It was glistening with her saliva, so whilst it was wet, I spun Stacey around so her peachy ass was mere inches away from my cock. Stacey looked over her shoulder at me. "You want to fuck my ass, Dom, slide your cock up my ass?" She sounded nothing like the cousin I grew up with, the one who never seemed sexual in any way.

I lined the head of my cock up to her tight little asshole and pushed. She moaned in ecstasy as she felt the head of my cock push past her muscle and into her ass. I waited there for her to get use to it, before I started to slowly pump my cock into her ass.

"I said, are you going to fuck my ass, Dom, not be a girl about it?" Stacey moaned.

I took this as a sign to go faster and before I knew it, I had the entire length of my cock buried in my cousin's ass, and was fucking her solidly. Stacey reached back and started to play with her pussy as her orgasm neared. She started to moan my name over and over and the movements on her clit got faster and faster.

I felt my orgasm build as my balls tightened towards my body. "Stace, I'm cumming." I groaned.

"Cum with me, cum in my ass." She looked at me, continuing to play with her clit whilst I fucked her ass. Her orgasm hit, she shuddered and tightened up, her ass squeezing my cock. I moaned and felt the cum rush up my shaft and empty into her ass. I couldn't remember ever cumming so much, it seemed to go on forever.

Stacey started whimpering as her orgasm faded. "That was so hot, I can feel your cum in my ass."

I wiped my brow. "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did." We both laughed as my cock fell from her ass, glistening with the remants of my cum.

I looked at Stacey. "What does this mean?" I asked.

She looked at me. "We've still got another two weeks here."

"And?" I looked at her lying there, with just the torn remains of her black lacy panties on.

"What club are we going to tomorrow night?"

Published 
Written by dv8dom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments