Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Glory! (Part 2 of the Nearly Twins)

"I awake between these two lovely cousins....."

6
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I woke slowly, after all it had been a rather tiring evening and night. I could feel muscles that I hadn’t used as much for years slowly groaning as my consciousness grew. But the feelings was great, and lying there quietly I relived the last 12 hours, since coming back with Karen. Not surprisingly perhaps, but pleasingly for me, my cock also grew as I remembered the feelings those two women had given me.

The light was clearly coming through the gaps in the curtains, and I could see the outline of both Karen and Gerry in the dim light. They were still asleep, one each side of me. I couldn’t quite remember how this had happened, as I would have expected that the women would have been together, which I think is how they were when the lights went off. I remembered Karen saying that they woke early, but that was obviously a relative statement. It was weekend, and I wondered what it would bring.

I must have dozed off again as I suddenly became aware of movement, and Gerry groaned and moved to press herself along my side, and as she turned her arm snaked under the bedclothes across my chest. Her lips kissed my shoulder, and I was just about to put my arm around her when she tensed, and sat bolt upright. She blinked and looked at me, as though she too was trying to remember, and then apologised, saying that she’d thought it was Karen next to her. I told her that I wasn’t sure whether that was an insult or a compliment, to which she told me that as she was remembering my oral skills, it should be considered a compliment. I then did put my arm around her, and was just about to pull her down to me when a voice from my other side, told Gerry to hold back, as she had got me here in the first place, and Karen’s firm arm pushed me down to the bed. She leant over me, said good morning, and kissed Karen, a long slow tender kiss. As last night the sight was extremely sensuous, and with her hard nipples brushing my chest, my erection grew further and tented the white sheet over us. The kiss ended and Karen moved back, but seeing the effect that they had had on me, pushed back the sheet and took hold of my erect organ. She worked slowly on me, stroking up the length of me to grip around my cock head, while her thumb gently rubbed the slight ooze of precum that she squeezed out. Under her administrations, I grew a bit more, and my cock head, encircled as it was, grew fat and purple. When she judged it to be ready, she got herself in a reverse cowgirl position and sunk down deep onto me. Gerry then moved and knelt in front of Gerry, and proceeded to kiss and fondle her breasts, and as Karen started to ride me, stroked her clit. Not only was it a glorious and erotic sight, Karen’s bubble butt rising and falling, her tight pink asshole winking at me as she did, but to watch this and her cousin continuing to kiss and stroke her , was almost enough to make me cream straight away. It was all I could do to hold myself back, but as this initial urge was overcome and replaced by the more leisurely pleasure of cock sliding along a wet tight slippery vagina I knew I had found the nicest way of greeting the new day.

Karen came quickly as my cock stroked her vagina walls and Gerry’s fingers worked on her clit. Her juices lubricated our coupling and as she slid down onto me, I could hear the sound of them, which is such an erotic sound. Gerry lay back and Karen tried to bend over to kiss her, but wasn’t quite flexible enough to do. Without leaving her cunt, I raised her up, until I was on my knees, and she was as well, and I was fucking her doggy style, and then she could lean down and kiss and suck Gerry’s pussy, which she held wide open to receive Karen’s tongue. My hands were around Karen’s waist and from time to time I would smack one or the other of her round butt cheeks. She obviously enjoyed this, judged by the tightening around my cock when I did it, so I smacked her with a bit more force, at which she cried out into Gerry pussy. Karen broke for air and told me to keep on, she loved the feeling, so each time she almost left my cock, I smacked her and she moved back onto me with hard push. I felt the pressure in my balls, and was starting to get close. I slid my thumb into Karen’s ass as she pushed back one time. I was rewarded by a deep groan, and another hard squeeze from her vaginal muscles.
 
“God”, she said, “that feels sooo good, stretch me, fuck me, stretch me….oooooh yesssss”. I was working on her now faster than before, and instead of my thumb, I slid three fingers like an arrow head deep into her ass. She screamed, and started to cum, the sensations joining and driving her over into a long shuddering orgasm. I joined in as well, and started to pulse strings of cum into her pussy.

“Over my ass”, she grunted. So I pulled out and let three or four hot sticky streams shoot right into her asshole, gaping after being opened by my hand. I was oblivious to Gerry, but I became conscious that it wasn’t just Karen’s grunts that I had heard, but Gerry’s as well, who had climaxed just before we had.

Once again our three bodies lay back on the bed, but interestingly Gerry was on the other side of me from Karen, and let me run my hands and fingers over her body.

U_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
U_Dream

She had really long nipples, and they topped her proud breasts beautifully. I told her so, and she grinned at me. I concentrated on her right nipple, which was closest to me, and stretched it even longer, pinching lightly and getting a sharp intake of breath from her. I smiled at her and told her that if she wasn’t careful she’d start to like men.

“Oh”, she said, laughing, “It's not that I dislike men, I only cum from my clit, and a cock poking into me doesn’t really do it for me”.

“Hmmm…”, I said, and decided not to press the discussion, but bent over and took her nipple into my mouth. Warpping my lips around it like alittle cock, I licked and sucked it until she started to pant.

“Oh God”, she groaned , “Yesss……..”, so I continued, while my fingers spread her pussy lips, and finding them nicely wet and slippery, started to make rings around her clit. Like her nipples, this also was longer than the average, and hardened at my first touch. Karen moved round to Karen’s other breats and matched me in sucking and licking, and then I found another hand joining me in caressing Gerry’s clit. I raised my eyes to Karen’s and leaving a nipple briefly we kissed above Gerry. Moving back to the task in hand, Karen’s slimmer hand worked lower and soon had several fingers in Gerry’s cunt. Gerry was producing so much of her slippery juices that our hands were covered. Gerry was so out of it by now, her breath coming in snatches as her head strained back, and I replaced Karen’s hand with mine, and let her work on Gerry’s clit. My fatter fingers stretched Gerry’s pussy lips as first I slid two and then a third into her, and then, my slippery hand pointing like an arrow, a fourth. Gerry was incoherent, grunting with each thrust of my hand, and when I curled my lower fingers to stroke the upper part of her vagina, she moaned deep in her throat. Encouraged by this, I continued to use my hand as a piston and deeper and deeper it went into her. I was almost up to my knuckles when Gerry simply exploded, her screams echoing through the bedroom. Her body shook, and she drenched my hand with her creamy cum as the sensations hit her hard. It was only then that I realised that Karen had long since stopped stroking Gerry’s clit, and that her orgasm was in fact down to me. I slowed my hand fucking and as she came down from her sensual high, I withdrew it and turned her to me holding her tightly as she finally became still.

“Wow”, she eventually said, “that was amazing! It was so different from my usual orgasm, you’ve got a much bigger hand than Karen, and I do enjoy her fisting me, but she always finishes me off with her tongue”. “Well”, I replied, “You obviously need to be stretched more than you ever thought of, and I’m so pleased to have been the one to let you feel that”.

Karen now joined in the conversation, and told me that she was so turned on by watching me fuck her cousin, she had almost cum as well. There was nothing for it but to pull her down to me now, and kiss her, and start to make love to her as well. As my hand started to stroke her pussy lips, she pushed it away, and told me she wanted me in her ass, turning onto her hands and knees in that classic pornographic position.

The sight of that tight pink rosebud amid her dark skin turned me on, just as it had earlier, but this time I knew that I was not just going to look at it, but feel it all around me. I hand entered my vision and started to stroke it, as Gerry used her slippery pussy juices to lubricate Karen’s asshole, and then she grabbed some more of her cum and applied it to my cock, taking perhaps rather more time to do it than I might have expected. Then she moved away and went to slide her hand under Karen to stroke her breasts, which I slid my cock, slippery with Gerry’s juices and my own precum, along and between Karen’s lovely full bum cheeks. Then with a slight pressure and a sense of giving way, my cock head penetrated her ring and I slowly slid my cock deep into her anal passage. She tensed a little so I stayed still, until she had relaxed, and then she moved forward a bit, letting my cock slide back, but I made sure it didn’t slip out. Now she murmured that it felt good, so I just simply fucked her ass slow and deep, each stroke almost pulling out and then pushing back as deep as her bum cheeks would allow me to get. My pleasure was rewarded, as her ring started to work on my cock as well, gripping and relaxing, as her muscles took up the rhythm. This was great, and I knew that having cum not so long ago, I could last for a decent while. In fact it probably was an indecent while, until almost without knowing it, our speed had built and she started to cum and this time as well she released a lot of her own cum, which I matched as my balls pumped mine into her bowels.

Somehow the three of us dozed again, and when we did finally rouse ourselves, it was midday. I looked at the women and asked “What now?”.
 
“Food” was the unanimous reply, “And who knows what we might do then! Are you up for it?”.

“Up, I am certainly not, not after you dirty girls have taken advantage of an old man….. but who knows, after some nutrition….”.

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors