Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fun Afternoon With Mom And A Couple

"This is about an afternoon Mom had first time sex with a wife and then her husband , I made it a four-some."

69
7 Comments 7
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"All participants were over 17, and all participated freely. Please hit like if you enjoyed the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All comments are welcome and will help my writing."

I looked in on Mom only to see a man pulling his fat cock out of her stretched pussy. As the head emerged from her freshly fucked pussy, their juices started to dribble out of her pussy and past her ass.

He stood beside the bed so she could clean the juices from his cock.

He looked at Mom. “Same time next week? I will bring my son, as you can teach him how to please a sexy woman.”

Mom replied, “Yes, I will make time for your son next week. Do you wish to watch and maybe join in?”

His answer was, “I will let you know later.”

He dressed and then left. I started towards the bed to lick Mom clean.

Mom stopped me. “We don’t have time for that now. Another man is coming with his wife. She wants to experience sex with another woman, and she wants to watch him and I having sex.”

Mom then said, “Maybe you can fuck her on the bed beside me as he is fucking me.”

Mom went into the bathroom and took a shower. When she finished and came out, she went into the bedroom and started getting ready for her next guest. Mom had put on her thigh-high stockings, garter belt, thong underwear, and little lacy bra.

After she got out of the shower, I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. As I finished showering, I heard the bathroom door open, thinking it was Mom. I opened the door completely naked. There stood the lady who came with her husband to visit Mom.

She was also going to have sex with Mom before her husband fucked Mom. She also wanted to watch Mom and her husband fucking, after Mom and her having sex. When she looked at me, she had a startled look on her face.

I said, “I am sorry that I startled you. You must be the guest Mom said was coming to visit.”

She said, “Yes, I am. My name is Ann. I am nervous about having sex with your mom. I need to pee.”

I said, “Well, Ann, the toilet is there, so please feel free to pee. You have already seen me naked; if you are nervous about peeing in front of me, I can step back into the shower and not watch. My name is Allen.”

Ann reached under her dress and pulled her panties down, sitting down. I heard a strong stream of pee being released.

I put on my sweatpants and a tee shirt. As she was finished with her pee, she stood up, pulling her panties up.

I looked at Ann. “You are a beautiful and sexy lady. May I ask, are you nervous?”

She looked at me. “Yes, I am; I have never really kissed a woman or been to bed with a woman to have sex. What if I don’t do it right?"

"You will do fine; Mom will show you how to please a woman by pleasuring you, and then you can pleasure her. Just touch her and kiss her where she kisses you. Mom will be very gentle, and you will enjoy your experience. You will want more experiences with her after you had sex with Mom."

Mom had talked to me earlier. “That I may join you all after you had sex with her and watched your husband and Mom fucking.”

I continued, “I have joined Mom and other couples; it is so hot watching the wife and Mom beside each other as they are being fucked. Watching them kiss and caress each other’s breasts.”

We walked to the living room, where Mom and Ann’s husband sat on the couch. Mom’s robe was open. Harry, Ann’s husband, was fondling Mom’s breasts through her bra.

I said, “Well, I will let you all have your private time.”

I went to my bedroom to watch some porn. As I was looking out my door, Mom and Ann walked by, holding hands with each other. They walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

I walked out to the living room to meet Harry and visit him while Ann and Mom were having sex.

Harry told me, “I don’t know why I’m kind of nervous about my wife having sex with your mom. Your mom is gentle and has spent time in bed with many women.”

I replied, “None of them have ever complained, and she said many of them love being with her so that I wouldn't worry.”

Mom greeted her in the living room with a hug and a kiss, and she looked at Mom in surprise. She was not expecting to be welcomed so warmly.

Ann asked Mom, “Are we going to get undressed here, or do we go somewhere else?”

Mom said, “No, we're going to go back to the bedroom, where you and I will get comfortable first; we will strip down and get naked. This will be at your pace, and I do not want to rush you. I want you to be relaxed and enjoy this afternoon.”

Mom took Ann’s hand as they walked down the hallway together into the bedroom. I could hear the door click shut.

Harry, her husband, asked me, “Do you think they will be OK?”

I told him, “Yeah, I’ve seen mom with other women when it was their first time with a woman. Mom is very good at teaching women the right way to make love and pleasure a woman sexually.”

I continued, “Most often, to help the other woman relax and to get her to strip naked, Mom will take them into the bathroom for a relaxing, warm bubble bath. Then, Mom can fondle her breasts and be able to play with her nipples and get them excited. It also gives her a chance to rub her clit and make her more excited.”

It was about that time that the bedroom door opened, and two gorgeous and naked women walked naked to the bathroom. They shut the door, and you could hear the water running to fill the bathroom.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

I also told Harry, “You will be surprised that your wife will love it, and she will ask to come back again. How do you feel about bringing your wife along to have sex with Mom as you watch those sexy pussies grinding against each other?”

Harry said, “I was very nervous when my wife first found out that I was fucking your mom. Ann was a little bit upset, but after we talked it over and I explained to her a few things, she said OK; she also said I would like to see you fucking her.”

We sat and talked for a while and were watching some porn on the television when the bathroom door opened, and we could watch those two gorgeous women walking naked, holding hands, and going back to the bedroom. The door was not shut tight as it was before.

I told him, “I will be right back; I want to check on something.”

I went down the hallway quietly and peeked into the bedroom. I saw Ann and Mom lying on their sides in bed, kissing and rubbing their hands all over each other's bodies. They were making out like two school kids on their first date.

I looked at Harry and asked, ” How would you feel looking over and seeing me going down on Ann or even fucking her on the bed with you fucking Mom?”

Harry looked at me and said, “I never thought about that. I never imagined seeing my wife with another man in bed.”

I looked at him. “I have done it several times when a man brings his wife. There are times as he is fucking Mom, she will have me come in and fuck the woman beside her. It is hot watching the two women kissing and rubbing each other’s breasts as they are fucked and then cum at the same time.”

It was about then that the bedroom door opened. Mom came out of her bedroom; she was still naked, with her breasts bouncing.

Mom told Harry, “Your wife is pleased now but wants you to join us in bed.  I’ll leave my son out here so we can be intimate together. She did ask that Allen join us later as you are fucking me.”

Mom and Harry walked hand in hand back to the bedroom and left the door more open than before. As usual, I went down and watched them for a while. As I looked in, Mom and Ann had Harry’s cock between their lips, giving him a great blow job.

Ann then straddled Harry’s hard cock and buried it deep into her wet and excited pussy. Mom was guiding his cock into her pussy and rubbing Ann’s clit, making her more excited. As Ann was grinding and riding Harry’s cock, Mom straddled his face so he could make her cum with his lips and tongue.

I noticed Harry’s balls start to tighten, and it was then Ann got off his cock and switched places with Mom. Mom was riding Harry’s cock reverse cowgirl and began to caress her clit. She smiled at me.

I stepped back from the doorway and went into my bedroom to watch porn and think about what I had seen. I was lying on the bed naked when Ann walked into the room. She got into bed with me and began to stroke my hard cock.

Looking at her and kissing her on her forehead, I asked, “Did you enjoy licking Harry’s cum from Mom’s pussy?”

She immediately kissed me passionately and shared a little of Harry’s cum with me; I then knew the answer.

I asked, “Did you enjoy the sex with Mom, and did you enjoy eating her pussy with your husband’s cum dripping from it?”

I also asked her, “Will you be joining Harry in sharing Mom between the two of you?”

She then replied, “I love having sex with your Mom, but I still prefer to have a hard cock, like the one in my hand fucking my wet pussy.”

I watched as she straddled my hard cock and began to grind and slide up and down on my wet cock. Her pussy felt tight and squeezed my cock just right.

When she leaned down to nibble on my ear, she whispered, “Fill my pussy with your young cum. I want Harry to watch as your mom eats your cum from my freshly fucked pussy.”

She rode me hard and quickly came all over my cock, not once but twice. I felt her pussy contract again as she started her third orgasm. I could also feel my cock begin to swell and my balls tighten.

I filled her pussy that it was dribbling down my balls as she got off me. She then took my hand and led me into Mom’s bedroom, where Mom was on her back as Harry was going down on her and eating his cum out of her.

Ann straddled Mom’s face and let my cum dribble into her mouth, having Mom clean her pussy after I filled it up. Harry was watching as Ann began to suck and lick my cock clean of her pussy juices.

After Mom and Ann’s pussies were licked clean, Ann took my hand, and we headed to the bathroom for a relaxing bath, just the two of us.

As we left the bedroom, Ann said, “You can enjoy Harry, and I will enjoy your son and cleaning each other up.

After filling the tub, I got in with Ann leaning back against my chest. I took my soapy hands and massaged Ann’s beautiful breasts, pinching her hard nipples.

I also reached down and was massaging her clit till she came again in the bath. Just after her orgasm, she was leaning back against me; I was holding her tight. Mom and Harry walked in and got into the shower to clean up.

We all dried each other off with warm, soft towels. Harry and Ann dressed to go home while Mom and I wore soft, fluffy robes.

We walked them to the door and kissed each other bye. Harry and Ann both promised to come back next week at the same time for an afternoon foursome.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments