Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dog's Tale - Pt 02 - Sibling's Greetings

"Drawing close to Christmas, I got closer to my siblings"

40
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part two of my journey from farm-boy to cum-slut."

The following morning arose with cloudy skies and a fresh dusting of snow on the ground. Since everyone had arrived, breakfast was moved to the large dining room, but by the time I got there, most people were already on their busy way out.

The twins wanted to go down to the lake, and Dad and Uncle George were more than happy to take the horses out for a ride and join them, so they were all on their way. Stan and Tawnya were hanging out in the living room while Mom and Aunt Shelly were getting ready to head into town for a few errands.

The only one in the house sharing my lazy morning routine was Aunt Chloe, who was just getting seated as I entered the room.

“How awesome of you to keep me company!” she said with a big smile.

I was happy to spend some time alone with my favorite aunt; apart from Mom, she was the only family member who was always genuinely nice to me.

“It looks like it’s going to be just you and me here today,” she said. “Do you want to take the horses out for a ride after breakfast?”

I could use the fresh air and clear my head. Since the day before, it had been filled with fantasies of sucking cock and drinking cum. And of having my ass fucked over and over.

I was supposed to be thinking of Tracy, who used to sit two desk rows ahead of me in high school. She was a spirited redhead with perky tits and a stunning body. She used to live on the neighboring farm but moved to Minneapolis this fall to start university. Throughout high school, I had a crush on her but never had the nerve to act on it.

Tracy used to be the girl I was fantasizing about at night when I jerked off.

Until now.

“I would love to!” I promptly replied.

Anabelle swung by with a fresh pot of coffee and a nice serving of bacon and eggs. Yeah, it would be unfair not to include Anabelle in the trio of women who were always nice to me.

***

As we headed out of the stable, the snow had picked up. Even in her thick winter clothing, Chloe looked like a goddess. As we rode through the gate, she told me she wanted to ride through the forest, as she loved the climbing trails up the hill overlooking our farm. I would follow her every move, and as much as I was happy to be outside and away from Stan and Tawnya, being alone with Chloe was the best.

We reached a clearing a bit further up the trail. I’d always loved the view from up there with the farm far below us and to the horizon, the lake stretching out into the landscape. She gazed down at the lake and got a mischievous smile.

“Follow me,” she giggled, “I want to show you something.”

She raced down the hill and through the forest, and I struggled to keep up with her. In the heavy snowfall, she bustled in and out of view. When I caught up with her, she had already dismounted her horse and was about to tie him to a nearby tree.

“What took you so long?” she asked with a smile.

I got off my horse and secured him.

“Now what?” I asked.

“Hush, just follow me and don’t make a sound.”

We were close to the lake cabin, and I realized that’s where she wanted to take me. My heart dropped a little since that’s where the twins, my uncle and dad, said they were going earlier, and I just wanted Chloe to myself.

Sure enough, when we got close to the cabin, we could see the four horses in the small stable. When Chloe realized I thought we were going to crash their party, she grabbed my arm and put a finger to her mouth, signaling me to be quiet.

She led me around the cabin and snuck up to the back window.

“Come have a peek,” she whispered.

By now, I should have been prepared for anything, but once again, I found myself completely unprepared for what I saw.

The cabin was basically just one big room. Along one wall were bunk beds for four people and a small kitchen by the entrance. We’d mostly use the cabin in the summer when we went swimming or fishing on the lake.

It was the middle of the room that stole my attention. One of the twins was strapped to the big table where we used to play cards on late summer nights. I suspected it to be Shaquila. Her arms were tied to her legs as she lay spread eagle on her back.

Uncle George was pounding her pussy, and we could hear her loud screams each time he thrust his cock into her.

I looked back at Chloe to see her reaction to finding her husband fucking the young woman, but her eyes were filled with nothing but lustful interest.

Monique was squatting down by her sister’s head and pinched her nipples.

“Take that cock, you dirty whore!” she yelled, loud enough for us to hear her clearly.

She got up and straddled her sister’s face as she bent down and furiously started rubbing her pussy. Shaquila’s screams intensified.

“OH FUCK! MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM!”

Monique slapped her sister’s tits. Again, and harder this time. And again, repeatedly, she slapped her sister's tits with violent force.

Shaquila’s body started trembling, her legs shaking, and she was howling uncontrollably now.

Monique squatted down and pushed her cunt onto her sister’s mouth, spreading her pussy wide. She threw her head back and started releasing a stream of pee into her sister’s mouth.

Shaquila’s mouth overflowed, and it silenced her screams. She swallowed in one big gulp and gurgled through another scream as Monique filled her mouth once more, and once more, her sister swallowing hard.

Shaquila’s body spasmed, and she screamed into the stream of piss hitting her face and mouth. Her pussy squirted around my uncle’s cock and down on the floor. Monique planted her pussy onto her mouth, and she sucked hard at her clit, almost in reflex.

“That is so hot,” Chloe whispered into my ear as she peeped over my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me. Her hot breath on my neck in the cold winter air felt both relaxing and arousing.

Her hands worked their way down my chest and stomach and finally rested on my crotch, where she gave me a gentle squeeze.

“Mmhmm,” she moaned, “getting excited, are we?”

She undid my belt and unzipped me, and with experienced hands, she gently freed my cock.

“You’ve got a nice little cock!” she whispered, stroking me.

I tried to relax with the cold air hitting my crotch and my aunt’s warm hands stroking my member. I found it hard to focus on what was happening inside the cabin.

Dad, who had been sitting on one of the beds watching, got up behind Monique. He grabbed the young woman’s hips and found her opening with the tip of his cock.

“Yeah, fuck my pussy!” she yelled at him.

He had no intention of going easy on her. Her wet snatch welcomed him inside, and with three heavy thrusts, he was balls deep inside her.

Shaquila’s mouth was still sucking onto her sister’s clit, and with each heavy thrust from my dad, her clit was stretched hard. Monique’s big breasts slapped together rhythmically with each pounding, and I could see her eyes rolling back in her head.

Chloe dropped to her knees in front of me and licked along the shaft of my cock.

“Who’s gonna cum first? My husband?” she whispered softly and paused. “Perhaps your dad?” in a greedy moan.

“Or maybe you?” she said in a sultry growl, taking the head of my cock into her mouth.

I moaned loudly at her warm mouth engulfing me as she pushed her mouth onto me and, in one slow motion, took my entire cock down her throat.

I felt my heart pound as I watched Dad hammer into Monique’s pussy, her ass jiggling with each thrust, her massive tits bouncing as she arched her back and started screaming.

“MAKE ME CUM! OH! FUCK! MAKE MY PUSSY CUM!”

Dad picked up his pace, and his thrusts were merciless, his big, fat cock slamming into her.

I watched her legs starting to shake as she pushed against Dad’s cock and down on her sister’s face. She clawed at her sister’s thighs as every muscle in her body tensed up and, in a deep, guttural howl, announced herself cumming.

Uncle George was still hammering away at Shaquila’s poor pussy, and I watched her spasm through another orgasm.

Aunt Chloe’s slobbering mouth and throat picked up the pace, fucking my cock. Her head bobbed fast, and her drool ran down her chin, dripping onto the fresh snow below. She caught my eyes and released my cock from her mouth, jerking it with her hand.

“Watch the show, baby. I don’t want you to miss the big finale!” she said in a breathy voice, taking me back into her mouth.

“I’m gonna cum…You’re gonna make me cum,” I whispered.

“Not yet, you’re not,” she said, releasing me. Then she got up and gave me a deep kiss.

She got up behind me and embraced me, grabbing my cock and slowly jerking me.

“Watch the show,” she whispered into my ear.

My Uncle pulled out of Shaquila’s wet snatch and lay on the floor. Monique hurriedly straddled him and spread her ass wide for my dad.

Dad pushed against her anus, and I felt a jealous streak mixed with raging lust.

“Your dad has a hot cock, doesn’t he?” Chloe whispered, “Don’t you wish you were her? Don’t you just wish it was your ass he was poking his cock into?”

I moaned as her hand pressed by my balls, dug in between my ass cheeks and started rubbing my hole.

“Yeah, you want your daddy’s cock, don’t you? I’ve known since I tasted his cum on your face…”

I had never been this turned on, not even in the car when Dad shot his load into my mouth and finger-fucking me.

“Maybe Auntie Chloe can arrange for something…it’s nearly Christmas, and good boys always get good presents. And your dad is my favorite fuck. No one makes me cum as hard as he does!”

She got down in front of me and, clearly turned on by her own words, started throat-fucking me again.

I felt my knees buckle as my balls tightened. I vaguely remember watching Monique thrashing about, sandwiched between my dad and uncle.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” I moaned.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned, releasing me from her mouth.

“Jack yourself off into my mouth!” she panted.

I grabbed my cock and jerked hard.

I released the first string of cum straight to the back of her mouth, then another one hitting her lips and nose before she caught the rest of my cum in her mouth. She stood up and planted a big kiss on my lips, releasing a river of my own cum into my mouth.

We watched as my uncle and dad shot Monique full of cum, and her getting up and straddling her sister’s face, making her eat the cum out of her pussy and ass.

We watched as the two men stood over the twins and positioned their cocks at their gaping mouths. And we watched the girls get soaked in the two men’s piss, swallowing greedily as their mouths were filled again and again.

“It turns out you came first," she whispered excitedly. “Let’s get out of here; I think the show is over.”

We snuck back to our horses as stealthy as we could. Chloe succeeded far better than me as I was trying to get my cock back into my pants.

We headed back home as the snow started falling heavily, giving us hope it would cover our tracks and presence at the cabin.

***

With the horses safely returned to the stable, we headed inside. Mom and Aunt Shelly hadn’t returned from town yet, and Stan and Tawnya were nowhere to be seen. Chloe followed me upstairs. She grabbed my hand at the landing, pulled me into her, and kissed me.

“You got me so hot,” she panted, “I think I have to fuck you…” she said with a giggle and released me and headed for hers and my uncle’s room. She opened the door and looked back at me.

“Tomorrow, perhaps?”

I found my way to my room, undressed, and played the events from down at the cabin back in my head. I decided I needed a nap.

***

I don’t know how long I had been sleeping, but I woke up with a full bladder. I quickly put on my boxers and headed into the hallway, only to find the bathroom door locked. I heard Monique’s commanding voice, “Yeah, make sure to get all the way in there, clean my pussy good!”

The twins were obviously home, which meant Dad and my uncle would also be in their bathrooms. Remembering their state the last time I saw them, I figured it would take them a while to finish.

I heard Mom’s voice chattering to Aunt Shelly downstairs, which made that bathroom a poor choice, so I headed into Stan’s room to use his and Tawnya’s bathroom. I felt the pain growing in my lower abdomen as I was about to pee myself and flung the bathroom door open.

I had never really noticed Tawnya transitioning from a scrawny, ill-tempered girl to a desirable young woman. Seeing her face flat on the bathroom floor, her lengthy, black hair spread out, fanning the tiled surface, her big dark eyes radiating with lust, her flat chest’s nipples poking out, and her round firm bottom shooting up in the air made me realize how hot she really was.

Of course, the fact that Stan was gripping her hips and pounding her wet pussy made her look slightly hotter.

She saw me barge through the door and let out a scream.

“You little fuck!” she hissed as Stan jumped off her.

“Sorry...I, I just really need to pee!” I stuttered.

Stan’s big cock, dripping wet from our sister’s cunt, swung between his legs as he reached out and grabbed me by the back of the neck.

“Get the fuck out of here!” he hissed, “If you tell anyone about this, I will fucking kill you!”

He guided me headfirst through the door and was about to throw me to the floor.

“Wait…” Tawnya said, “I’ve got a much better idea!”

Stan dragged me back into the room and pushed me up against the vanity.

“Please, just let me go…” I whimpered.

ElaAudrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaAudrey

Tawnya laughed and told us she’d be right back. She headed into her room, and we heard her rustle about. She came back moments later.

“Hold him!” she told Stan.

He grabbed me and held my arms behind my back as Tawnya pulled off my boxers.

“See how smooth he is? I told you so!” she said with her condescending laugh.

She pulled out a pair of pink thongs and a matching bra, and before I knew it, I was standing in front of my brother and sister, dressed in her underwear.

Tawnya pulled out her phone and started recording me.

“See, little Ritchie, I don’t think you’ll tell anyone about me and Stan now. Unless you want the whole world to see you like this, of course.”

Despair washed over me as my brother and sister chuckled at my state. The pain of my full bladder had me crossing my legs, clenching for dear life, but to no avail. I couldn’t hold myself any longer and felt my warm pee run down my legs and pool on the floor.

“I wouldn’t tell a soul...” I sobbed, “please…just let me go…”

“Awesome!” Tawnya exclaimed. “I couldn’t direct this movie any better if I tried to!”

I stood there crying, my head hung low with embarrassment, pee still dripping from the soaked panties.

“Oh, Stan, isn’t she pretty?” Tawnya egged Stan.

“Yeah, but the bitch made a mess all over the floor!”

“I know just the thing for bitches like her!” Tawnya said and scuttled off to her room again.

“Please…Stan…just let me go…” I pleaded.

“Shut up, bitch!” he ordered and grabbed me by the neck and forced me down, pressing my face onto the wet floor, “And to you, that’s ‘Stanley’! Preferably, ‘Master Stanley’!”

“I should make you lick the floor clean!”

Tawnya returned with an excited look on her face and swiftly placed a leather collar around my neck, which she, in turn, attached to a leash. She sat down on the toilet seat, spread her legs and pulled me towards her.

“You interrupted something really important to me, bitch,” she said, “And now you have to make it up to me!”

She yanked at the leash and pulled my head between her legs.

“Eat my pussy ‘til I cum!”

Not having a clue what I was doing, I clumsily started lapping away at my sister’s pussy.

“Oh fuck…you really have no clue, do you?” she said grumpily.

And she was right. The first pussy I ever tasted was my sister’s, and I wasn’t sure what to make of it. It was…different? It's not like I had any idea of what to expect from my first pussy-encounter, but it sure as hell wasn’t this.

“Slow down, bitch,” she said and spread her pussy with her fingers. “Work your way up until you find my clit, then gently lick at it.”

I obeyed her instructions.

“Mmmm, yeah, that’s better…" she moaned, "now put a little more force into it.”

Tawnya pressed her pussy against my face and let out a deep moan.

“She’s a good little bitch…mmhmm…and such a quick learner!” she said, looking at Stan.

Tawnya started grounding her cunt in my face.

“Suck that clit, yeah, right there! Suck it!”

My sister’s moans and the smell of her dripping pussy made my head dizzy as I let go of her clit and ran my tongue down her slit and into her leaking hole.

“Oh, baby. I think the bitch is in heat! Why don’t you treat her, lover?” she said to Stan.

“Yeah, I think the little bitch is ready,” he grinned.

I felt Stan pull the thong out of my ass and spread my ass cheeks. Then I heard him spit and felt a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Dogme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments