Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Seven.

'The Adventure of the Naked Sussex Vampire'

It was indeed a rare day when Scarlett Holmes was proven wrong. With a purely analytical brain, it was totally unexpected. This story tells of that rare occasion when she was wide of the mark.

x

The day had started when Scarlett returned on a wet afternoon to the flat belonging to Doctor Emma Watson in Canary Wharf. She heard what seemed to be heavy moaning and loud curses coming from Emma's room. At first, the golden blonde feared the worst. Some ruffian had broken in and was molesting her best friend. She rushed down the narrow passage, past her own room, to the one Emma slept in.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh, fuck!"

The shrill cries of the winsome beauty grew louder the closer she got. Scarlett cautiously opened the door with a crack just in case somebody else was in the vicinity. What she discovered was Emma, naked on her back, with her current boyfriend on top of her. With her gaze riveted on the big bed, Scarlett put her hand over her mouth as she watched Emma's lover push his stiff cock into her in an erotic, slow-gliding motion. The petite filly had her legs fully clamped to Leo's grinding buttocks, and his taut legs brushed her soft inner thighs every time he surged inside her. They moved together in a perfect rhythm, and Scarlett was mesmerized at how the young stud's muscles rippled as his body met Emma's.

"You're so big inside me. Feels so...good."

Emma sighed and dragged her nails across his back, leaving reddened marks on his white flesh. Her words spurred him on, and he pumped even deeper, rotating his hips and lifting her bottom off of the bed.

"You're going to make me cum!"

Scarlett's hand instinctively went between her own legs as she leaned against the door for fear of fainting right there on the spot. Seeing the young filly get a good look was an incredible turn-on. The bed creaked as Leo's tempo increased beyond belief, with hips churning and buttocks tightening as he fucked Emma with relentless strokes of his shiny rod. Emma cried out as her pussycat spasmed around his formidable cock, and her legs fell away as they turned to jelly.

"Oh, Beau!"

"Em-Em!"

Leo threw his head back as he climaxed, and he fell atop Emma as his cum spurted inside her. Emma yelled as he bit hard on the nape of her neck at the moment of truth, leaving a clear red mark on her pale skin. His spine glistened with sweat as he finally pulled out, letting a stream of white semen trickle out of Emma's cunt and down her ass crack. As they lay in each other's arms, Scarlett rubbed her thighs together and smoothed out her dress. She beat a quick retreat before the couple became aware of her presence. Once in her own room, she whipped off her clothes and grabbed her vibrator from the bedside cabinet. She laid flat on her back on her own bed and fucked herself as she recalled recent events.

x

"No, no, no, a thousand times no, my dear Emma. Vampires do not exist, have never existed, nor will they ever. They are entirely in the imagination of the Irish writer, Stoker. He published that horrid book after I ended up in the future. A weighty tome, and no mistake. By the way, remind me to tell you of a wonderful weekend your great-grandmother and I spent with Oscar Wilde's niece. It involved a leather dildo and a family-sized jar of petroleum jelly."

Scarlett sat back in her favourite chair and took a long drag on a black cigarette.

"Yuk!" exclaimed a disgusted Emma Watson.

"Yuk?"

"Gross! Indecent."

"Yes, it was rather." Holmes gave Emma a wry smile as she reminisced.

"Anyway, maybe this vampire isn't a dead ghoul, but a living person with a sick habit of drinking blood."

"You are right, Emma. Read that last part of the email once more."

Holmes referred to the recent message from none other than Inspector Adele Lester of New Scotland Yard. She had forwarded what could only be described as a distinct cry for help from a worried Robert Ferguson from Horsham in the county of Sussex.

"Dear Miss Holmes, I am writing on behalf of Robert Ferguson, a renowned banker and family friend, who insists his Spanish wife of five years watches over his sleeping form night after night as if she were in some form of trance. He would wake up on occasion with her literally nibbling on his neck. The last straw was just three days ago when he awoke at two in the morning to discover his own blood on his wife's lips. He held his hand to his neck to find two tiny puncture wounds, still wet from bleeding."

"It's pure lunacy."

Emma paused at the interruption from Holmes and then continued.

"The wife is now confined to a room in their house, awaiting his action in dealing with the odd affair. He knows little of vampirism and wonders if you could use your great powers of deduction to aid the distraught fellow. Yours, Inspector Lester."

Holmes shook her head and looked at Emma thoughtfully.

"Ah, dear Adele. I haven't heard from her since that ghastly occurrence involving that satanic cult known as the Church of Lucifer. The High Priest, Mephisto, is still at large."

"Are you going to investigate?"

Scarlett stubbed out her smoke and got up to stand by the window to look down on the River Thames, which was at high tide.

"The case has some intrigue, but not much. There is an unfortunate lull at present, and I do have fond memories of the bodacious Adele."

The blonde detective remembered the hot orgy they had all taken part in at Lord Buckley's manor.

"Tell the inspector I will give the case my undivided attention. You'll come, of course."

"I don't think so. Leo and I were planning a romantic weekend together."

"Then bring Beau, er, Leo also. We shall find a welcome bed and breakfast accommodation and make it an entertaining getaway. Sussex has a certain charm, as I recall."

"Hmm. Maybe. But you must promise not to tell him what I, you, and we've been up to lately. I'm still loyal to him despite all the sex that always seems to come about in all your cases."

"Agreed. I shall take the train from Victoria Station, and you and he can drive down. Yes?"

Emma narrowed her eyes and gave her a look of mistrust, then relented.

"Agreed."

x

Emma's point of view.

"Keep your eye on the road, can you?"

"Yes, yes!"

I regained control of the mini hatch, just missing the petrified squirrel that leaped in front of me. I admit I'm not the best driver in the world, but I've never had a crash in my life. I've seen dozens in my rear-view mirror but never stopped to linger. Leo and I were close to Horsham now, where we were to meet Scarlett the very next day. That meant Beau and I could have a nice supper together, followed by an even nicer lie-in. I stole a sideways glance at my latest boyfriend and then hit the brakes as I accidentally mounted the pavement.

"EMMA!"

"Sorry, sorry. It's just that you look so rugged in that suit; I lost concentration."

Leo was undoubtedly the most handsome of all the guys I had dated so far. With black hair, blue eyes, and a scrummy body, I constantly molested every chance I had. He was like an animal in bed and had a wanton and sensual habit of biting me as we fucked. That always had the effect of getting me off, although it meant I had taken to wearing high collars to hide the resulting love bites. I looked at his intense gaze and swallowed hard as he flashed his adorable long lashes. Why do guys always have long lashes?

"There it is. Brambles Cottage."

I took a hard left, sending Leo crashing into the passenger door window as I drove up the gravel entrance to the delightful place. I slammed on the brakes, and Leo's face almost met the windscreen.

"Here," Scarlett had declared. "Brambles Cottage. A perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Comfortable beds sleep six and have a surrounding silence that will guarantee a good night's sleep. I shall book two rooms."

"Just who is this Holmes woman, anyway?"

"Scarlett is a clever brainbox. A real smart cookie."

"She seems to have crept into your life in more ways than one."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sure she mentally undresses us whenever we're in the same room. She's a voyeur."

"You're just imagining things."

"Oh, yeah? Just last week, when you closed the drapes, she was definitely checking out your backside."

"Really? My bum?"

I patted myself on the back. Those gym classes were really paying off, as my midriff and bottom toned up nicely. He took our overnight bags from the car, and we met the charming owner, Mrs. Smith. The detached single-story place was said to have once been a poacher's cottage and had an old wood-burning stove in the main room. The sixty-year-old led us to our room upstairs, which had an en-suite shower room and toilet. We deposited our luggage and thought about our meal.

"Let's eat."

Mrs. Smith directed us to a nearby pub, the Duke of Sussex, where we had a fortifying meal of battered haddock with triple-cooked chips and crushed minted peas. Leo constantly played footsie under the table, and I wanted nothing more than to tear off his clothes and have my way with him. I squeezed my thighs together and wished he had his fingers down there, deep inside my throbbing pussycat.

"Hello, dears. Have a nice dinner."

"Thanks, Mrs. Smith," I gushed.

"Good night, Mrs. Smith," Leo waved.

Back at the cottage, we raced up the stairs and shut the door behind us. The air in the room was particularly cool, and the bed linen smelled delightfully fresh as we quickly undressed and threw our clothes onto the carpet. I drank in the superb form of the lean man before me, with his lengthy dick gradually becoming erect and rock-hard. I raked my fingers in his thick hair as Leo bent forward, took my stiff left nipple between his hard teeth, and bit down on it softly. I moaned and thrust my body into his, and my hair fell back as I held him in both arms. He used his warm palms to shape out my tits as he bit firmly on my other nipple.

"I love your tits."

"Thanks," I muttered as his flitting tongue painted my flesh with increasing pressure.

His naked body felt hot and solid, and in a trice, I was a quivering mess. We tumbled onto the double bed as he devoured my slender frame with dozens and dozens of butterfly kisses. His hands dragged across my upper thighs with teasing and languid strokes that soon had my pussycat tingling with arousal. Leo widened my legs as he gyrated on top of me, and he kissed me passionately on the mouth for so long that I had to tap him on the head to indicate I needed air.

"You're so fucking gorgeous."

"Thanks again. You're not so bad yourself. Yikes!"

Leo went on his knees, hooked my legs up on his shoulders, and licked up both of my inner thighs in turn. With my hips off of the bed, I was slightly dizzy as he moved closer and closer to my moistness. The sweet contact of his lips vibrated through my loins, and my legs felt weak as he slid his middle digit inside me.

"Oh, Beau!"

My body rolled into him, and my juices wetted the palm of his hand as he fingerfucked me. His rhythm plus my restless hunger for sex took a firm hold, and countless pleasure spikes rushed through me. Then his face lowered, and I was thrilled by that touch of his tongue on my mound. He licked me all around, and my hips beat like a tattoo on the bed as I thrust up into his drooling mouth.

"Like that, yes, yes!"

Leo had a way of speaking that I loved. Softening his tongue and lapping at my pussy, and then pointing just the tip over my clitoral area, taking me to the heights of ecstasy. His thumbs dug into that soft area where my thighs met my loins as he licked up and down my weeping slit until my fluids trickled out and down the crevice between my buttocks.

"So wet. I need it. I need it."

"I want it. I want it." I croaked back as he buried his face in the crook of my neck and surged in with his tightening thighs.

He filled me with that single push, and I eagerly moved beneath him, urging him to fuck me. His hips drew back as he started to move in and out of my sizzling, hot cunt. His cock felt wonderful as it shunted through me with its entire length. I welcomed every inward lunge, and my fingers curled up in the sheets as we bounced on the fresh-scented bed. My initial whimpers soon changed into deep moans as he drove deep inside my muff. His thrusts were as if in slow motion as he pulled back almost all of the way out, only to hammer home again hard.

"Yes!'

He arched back then, pulled out all the way, and slapped my loins with his shining club of a cock. I went up on my elbows and gawped at his generous length in awe. Did that thing really go inside me all the way?

"That is by far the biggest cock I've ever seen," I said as his long organ sat on my belly and wetted it.

"And your pussycat is the tightest, hottest thing I ever fucked."

He slid back into me, put my feet next to my head, and drove into me with renewed vigor. He took the air from my lungs, and moisture broke out all over me as his balls smashed against my upturned ass. I loved every second as he pounded me into the bed, and my breath came in short gasps as he fucked me deeper and deeper.

"Beau. How?"

How did he have the stamina to power-fuck me to bed? was my unasked question as I held onto him as if my life depended on it. He made that fantastic thrust up where he made his shaft scrape on the upper walls of my cunt, making me scream out in delight. His hot breath on my tits made my pulse race as he fucked me with the intensity of a frenzied animal, I guess.

"Fuck me, hard."

My hands slid up his heated flanks as I hugged him close. He lifted my right leg and wrapped it around his hip as we arched into each other. Then he surprised me again by turning us over so that I was now on top of him.

"You fuck me."

I brushed my lank hair back as I shifted on his cock and dug my knees in on either side of his body. I felt my lids flutter as I moved on his masculine body, my pussy dripping on him in my heated state. I pushed down, squirmed on his log, and then lifted up with a pelvic thrust. I jerked and writhed as I humped him quickly. My entire naked body shook in my frenzied lust for him as my pussycat coated him with my flowing juices.

"Fuck!"

Leo held onto my slim waist as he took control and moved me up and down on his rigid pole. I rode him with relish, grinding my lower body on his groin to rub my clitoral area on him. I savored every pulse and every throb of his cock inside me as my climax built and built. I fell across his damp torso as he literally fucked himself with my lightweight frame. My hips rocked from side to side to increase that perfect friction that only riding a hard man provides.

"Fucking brilliant!"

Engulfed in my own longing, I bucked to and fro as my lover used his fingertips to circle my sensitive nipples. Leo was inside me balls deep, and I must admit I lost all my composure when he pushed on my clitoral area with his thumb.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, I'm fucking coming!"

My strokes slowed up as I clawed at his chest and came all over his pulsating cock. My cum moistened his thighs, and in my climactic throes of pleasure, my nails bit into the flesh of his abdomen. We both remained still as we kissed long and hard, my inflamed body melting into his. His cock was still buried inside me, and I sighed as I inched along his length and squeezed him with my cunt.

"Suck it."

"What?" I murmured as I slid off him like a limp rag.

"Finish me off."

Still shaking, I looked at Leo as he laid back and held his cock straight up to the ceiling. I relaxed my jaw, took his fat knob past my lips, and clamped them shut. I salivated on the taste of myself on his bell end, and I smiled on his dick as I slowly sank down his thick veined shaft. I cupped his big balls as I sucked on his flared crown for several moments before gliding down again to his root.

"Fuck. Em-Em! You're killing me!"

I repeated this, knowing it would drive him crazy enough to cum any second. He began to hump up and face-fuck me, plunging his shaft halfway down my throat. I made loud gagging and strangled coughs, just as he liked to hear. I angled my head to see him looking down at me with those eyes as blue as the ocean, and I felt another sweet spasm in my pussycat. He fingered my hair as he lifted his hips and powered upward as he sought his blessed release. I hollowed out my cheeks and applied a certain suction that made Leo's body tense.

"Shit!"

Leo ejaculated, and I nearly swooned as his wonderful throbbing organ spurted in my mouth several times. A volley of thick cum drenched the back of my throat, and I lovingly guzzled it all down. He panted heavily and then pulled out of my mouth, leaving a milky mess on my lips and chin.

"You came a lot this time, Beau."

"Must be the country air or something."

We laid back in bed and rested for a while before I took a welcome shower. Leo did his usual gargling routine with a glass of water from the bathroom sink. We drifted off into sleep until I was rudely awakened by Leo biting me on the neck.

"Beau! Beau! Stop! I'm bleeding!"

I slapped him across the face twice as he looked at me as if in some sort of trance.

"Blood. We need your blood!"

"What? My neck hurts!"

I felt two definite marks on my fingers and felt wet blood on them. Leo looked at me with unbelieving eyes as he saw what he had done.

"Emma, my darling. I don't know what came over me."

"Just. Just forget it."

I turned over in bed and lay awake until at least five when my eyes finally closed.

x

Scarlett's point of view.

I woke up in the pretty bedroom of Brambles Cottage and cursed the countryside. Give me smoke, grime, noise, and the teeming streets of London any day. I stretched, got out of bed, and padded naked to look out of the window. I always slept in the tent and did not concede this borrowed accommodation. There was a timid knock on the door, and I bade good morning to Mrs. Smith. The elderly lady balked at the sight of my unabashed nudity, but I did not attempt to cover my modesty.

"Ah, Mrs. Smith. You may take my order for breakfast. Two kippers, whole wheat toast with orange marmalade, and Lapsang Souchong tea. That will be all."

"I shall see what I can rustle up."

After she had left, I showered and dressed for the day. My pitiful attempt at sleep had also been marred by another dream of myself hurtling into the Reichenbach Falls after my skirmish with Professor M, the result of which I miraculously found myself in the year 2023. I recalled the free-falling tumble over and over into the misty waters below the falls. I had managed to reorient myself and had found myself in some hellish future that reeked of motor oil and litter. Dear Emma had soothed my perplexed mind, and I was stunned to find out she was the spitting image of her great-grandmother, Doctor Watson.

"How I miss you, Doctor."

I went down to the dining room and saw that Emma and Leo were already up and eating.

"Good morning to you both."

"Holmes! I expected you to arrive today."

I sat and curled my lip as Smith plonked a plate of dried-up fish in front of me and a cup with a tea bag soaking in lukewarm water.

"Forego the toast. I shudder to think what it may look like."

"As you wish."

I sat back and wished that I could light up. Emma seemed a tad subdued as I used my perceptive devices. Emma had again put on a high-neck sweater to hide her love marks, but this time I perceived two tiny wounds on the right side of her neck, close to the collarbone. A little too much passion, I think, Mister Leo. He, in turn, toyed with his breakfast of devilled kidneys in an unattached way, which indicated a domestic squabble of some sort. I took a mental note of his healthy white teeth and pronounced incisors.

"So, what have you been up to?"

'Well, for a start, I can't wait to get back to the city. This deafening silence is playing on my nerves. By the way, my room is next to yours. Such thin walls, don't you think?"

Emma, bless her, blushed as I cheekily assumed that I had overheard their lovemaking.

"See?" whispered Leo to his lover.

"I arrived in Horsham yesterday at three and immediately made my way to the home of Ferguson. I interviewed him and ascertained that his household consists of his wife, now sickly, a cook, a servant girl, a general repairman, and a stable hand. Ferguson keeps two horses. Ferguson is at his wit's end and is at a total loss to explain his wife's odd behavior. From his evidence, it does appear to be some sort of blood frenzy on her part, only evident in this past week."

I got up from the breakfast table and asked them to go outside so that I could light up.

"As I spoke to Ferguson, I saw that the family dog, a King Charles Spaniel, was looking distinctly fearsome as he drank from his water bowl. His mournful eyes passed from one of us to the other in a manner that was not friendly. Before he could pounce, Conan, the handyman, came and took the pet outside to be put in a cage. The fellow did give me an unneeded glare as he heard my name announced. As if in recognition."

"You think there may be a link between the wife and the dog?"

"I have the need for more data, but yes, I do think so. Having spoken to the cook and the others in the house, I drew attention to Ferguson's curious incident with the said dog at the time of his wife's attack. But, said Ferguson, the dog did nothing in the night. That, I replied, was the curious incident."

"Is there any point to all these bollocks?" 

"Yes, my dear fellow. By the way, did you drink the water in the bathroom?"

"I did."

"And did you enjoy your bloody kidneys?"

"What is all this about?"

"I shall explain all later. I thought that the chap who looks after the horses might know a thing or two about the inhabitants of the house, so I attempted to have a discreet conversation with him in the stables. Porky Johnson is his name."

"Porky? Is he fat?"

"No. Anyway, he was most reluctant to talk, even turning down a monetary bribe. So, naturally, I gave him a blowjob instead."

"Oh, naturally!" scoffed dear Emma.

"His name is more than apt, by the way, as his cock was rather big and fat. And he came like a pistol. It was all I could do to swallow it all up."

"Oh, for fuck sake!" moaned Leo, and I spread my hands apologetically.

"Needs must, my dear fellow. I have some reservations about the one called Conan. Porky tells me he has recently arrived in the house and is ex-military. Some positions in the medical section. I have arranged for everybody there to have their blood taken. You, Emma, would like to collect the results this afternoon. And have your own blood taken as well."

'Where are you going?"

"I plan to disguise myself and follow Conan as he goes about his daily chores. Catch you later."

x

I went back to my room and donned my latest purchase. A red wig with the hair in loose curls fell over the shoulder. I dressed in a jacket and slacks and ventured out by the Ferguson abode. Sure enough, Conan emerged soon after lunch, and I followed him at a certain distance, confident that my wig would suffice to keep my true identity secret. It's astonishing that such a simple device always works like a charm.

"Men are so gullible."

He headed out to the outskirts of the small village, and I congratulated myself when he stopped at a dug well, as I suspected he might. It had a small-diameter pipe sitting in a small expanse of gravel. Conan bent down and fiddled with the detachable top and administered some contents of an envelope he produced from his pocket. Presumably, some toxin that he had brought. This had been my suspicion all along. The reason the dog did not react when Mrs. Ferguson had her brain fever was because Conan was familiar with it. I had surmised from the dog's reaction after drinking water, not to mention Leo's odd behaviour, that the drinking water was tainted. This was not vampirism but a more sinister and human misdeed. The why and how were soon to be unveiled.

"Afternoon, Sister."

"Conan. Is it done?"

"Yes."

From my hidden spot by a small hedge, I could see and hear everything. It was none other than Sister Sek, wife of the satanic leader of the Church of Lucifer. Things began to be crystal clear.

"Good. The plan is working," she said to her co-conspirator. "Once we contaminate the entire town's supply of fresh water with our special synthetic venom, those more unfortunate wretches will be consumed by a blood lust that shall know no bounds."

An imposed bloodlust? How fiendish. No doubt meant to cause death and mayhem all in the name of the Prince of Darkness. Now I needed the results of the blood tests from Emma, and then I planned another visit to the well after dark for physical evidence. The game was afoot!

x

Emma's point of view.

Scarlett had been correct in her presumed assumption that the key to the problem was in the types of blood groups. Leo was the rarest type of AB. As was Mrs. Ferguson. Their weaker type must mean they were susceptible to whatever was causing the strange neck biting. I was worried about Beau as we drove back from the nearby clinic. He seemed troubled, pissed off, or both. What Scarlett had said about praising the stable hand stayed with me as I had an idea.

"What are you doing?"

I grinned wickedly as I took a turn onto a secluded and quiet side road and turned off the engine. The sun was low in the sky, and the light flickered through the branches of the trees and played exciting shadows on Beau's face. I put my hair back in a ponytail and undid my blouse all the way.

"Come here, handsome."

We kissed as I leaned across to the passenger seat, and at the same time, I tried to tug down the fly of his trousers. It was pretty cramped in the front, so he slid his seat back with the handle and lifted his hips up off of his seat. I eagerly opened his belt, and we both pulled his pants down to his knees. His dick was already at half mast and stiffening all the time as I jerked his thick shaft rapidly.

"So very hard," I observed as per usual.

It felt warm outside the car, but the interior was even hotter! I licked all the way down the underside of his huge shaft and then back up the swollen helmet, which I carefully avoided in order to make him even more agitated. I used my tongue to swirl all around that strip of skin just below the glans, and Beau squirmed in his seat.

"You drive me crazy."

"Yep."

As his cock throbbed and twitched all by itself, I rubbed his scrotum and pushed my feet back into the well of the passenger seat. I took his left nut into my mouth and salivated on it with audible humming noises. It was the perfect fit, and I rolled it as I grabbed his other ball. I switched and repeated the same thing as his erection kept bouncing off of my left cheek. I playfully smacked it and giggled as it swayed from right to left.

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

"Naughty!"

"Em, you're nuts!"

"No," I replied. "YOUR nuts!"

I caressed his ball sack, finally sucked in his bell end, and tightened my lips around that huge head. As he moaned and snapped his head back, I took in more of his hot cock, letting it slide up to the roof of my mouth. I loved that wicked sensation, and my nipples hardened as Beau dragged my top down from my shoulders so that I was effectively topless.

"More."

I felt for him, and little by little, I slid down his solid shaft, inhaling deeply and sending delicious vibrations down to his root. I ran my tongue along that blissful blue vein that pulsed down one side, and he swelled even more. I bobbed my head back and forth as I gripped the base of his formidable hose and sucked on the top five inches of his adorable manhood. My spit spluttered from my overworked lips, and the result was a lewd slurping sound that had Beau anxiously fingering my hair. As he moved in and out, he poked out my cheek, making it balloon obscenely.

Gagh!"

He crammed my head downward as he thrust up in urgent lunges that sent his knob to the back of my throat. I dug my nails into his thighs and relaxed my throat in order to take in his entire length. I slowly devoured his spike and held him deep inside before gradually lifting up until I just had his head between my wet lips. My nostrils snorted most unladylike as I sank down again, gurgling as I reached his pubes with my nose. Beau gritted his teeth as mine scraped his rigid pole as I retreated.

"OOF!" I coughed, and my slobber ran down my chin.

A string of saliva kept my lips still connected to Beau's glistening tip, and the rays of the sinking sun shone on it most erotically. I desperately wanted to touch myself there, but this was all about Beau.

"Cum on my tits, lover."

He grunted and wanked himself to a climax, erupting all the way from my chest to my neck. I pushed my tits together as he spewed out in several spurts, and in a trice, my boobs were covered in the white goo. I looked at his face as I rubbed the warm and wet cum into my lily-white skin. He finished off by tit-slapping me until every last drop had been transferred from his dickey to my heaving chest.

"Hello?"

We both started as Scarlett tapped on the windscreen with a big wave of hello.

"It's the Holmes bitch!" Beau yelled as he frantically tried to draw up his pants over his semi-hard cock. With not much success, I might add. "I told you, she's a fucking pervert!"

"I was just wondering if you had the results of the blood tests."

I buttoned up my blouse, unfortunately dampening the front.

"Yes, yes. We'll meet up at the cottage. Go, go!"

An hour later, after we had eaten dinner, Holmes and I met in her room.

"It seems that pathetic brotherhood has reconvened for more mischief."

"The blood group, AB, is the rarest type and has both A and B antigens but no antibodies."

"Right. And Mrs. Ferguson, Conan, and Leo are AB?"

"Yes. You and I are O."

"This is indeed an ungodly affair. We shall help the inspector by supplying evidence this very night. I shall go back to the well and see what I can find."

"Alone?"

"I think it's for the best. There may be danger."

Scarlett Holmes waited until the hour of eleven before deciding to visit the well again. To blend in with the darkness of the night, the blonde detective once again donned her red wig. The stylish hairpiece had long sides and was swept back from the forehead.

"Not too shabby."

Thanks to yet another shopping spree at her current favourite store, Ann Summers Sex Shop, she had purchased a full-body jumpsuit in black with built-in elbow and knee pads. The made-for-comfort yet durable costume was skin-tight with one big zipper closure in front that ran from collarbone to midriff. She wore two belts, one around her waist and the other slung low about her hips, and had several pouches. On her hands, she had slipped on stretch-to-fit gloves in 100% polyester. Her rugged combat boots fit snugly and had a workable one-inch heel and textured lug soles.

"Right."

The feel of excitement and the thrill of the chase heightened to a palpable thump in her chest. They were feelings she had become used to after so many like-minded cases in the past. Her bright green eyes flitted over the secluded area, and she focused on the well she had seen earlier. In a half-crouch, she inched towards it, keeping her eyes peeled for others.

"Softly, softly."

Without so much as a hint of a footstep, she took care to keep to any shadows made by the light of distant houses. Satisfied that she was alone, she retrieved a small packet from the pouch on her belt and opened the cap of the well pump. With a clear head and total concentration, she used a specimen tube to collect a sample of the suspected contaminated drinking water. Her inductive reasoning had given her sufficient justification to believe that the sacrilegious devil worshippers of the Church of Lucifer had administered a toxin designed to give those of a certain blood group a powerless hunger for drinking the blood of others. induced vampirism, in fact, not that Holmes believed in such nonsense herself.

"Hmm."

The night air was reasonably mild, and she unzipped the front of her costume a bit more, allowing her hefty bosom to thrust out from the confines. Despite the moonless night sky, her keen eye was able to make out the hard-brown trees and green leaves that blew softly in the light breeze. Scarlett stood perfectly still and suppressed her breathing as she fancied she heard a faint rustling in the nearby woods.

"There."

She crouched low as she heard a definite sound in the darkness. Every fibre of her curvaceous body was alert as she strained her ears. Frozen to the spot, Scarlett was confronted by the sight of a man silhouetted against the biggest tree. His back was to her, and his pants were by his ankles. His hips rocked back and forth, and shallow breaths escaped his lips. Scarlett crept as close as she dared, and from a new angle, she saw the bent figure of a naked woman in front of the half-naked man with her head down low. It was none other than Sister Sek, wife of the brotherhood's High Priest, giving the Ferguson house handyman Conan a blowjob.

"Good lord!"

The athletic Conan was perhaps twenty years younger than the more mature female, but this did not deter him from thrusting up into the roof of her mouth with his fat cock. The sight of his taut ass cheeks making two gorgeous dimples and the light sheen of perspiration that ran down his butt crack moved Scarlett to visibly lust over the ex-soldier. Her right glove pressed the front of her jumpsuit as she became lost in the heat of the moment.

"Ah!"

Conan grabbed onto Sek's head with both hands and vigorously face-fucked the moaning woman. She tapped on his left thigh, and he paused to let her suck in much-needed air. The horny Scarlett took a good look at Conan's dick, which was oversized and sporting a big round head. Sek resumed blowing him until he erupted with a howl. The middle-aged female gulped loudly as he came into her mouth, and thick drops ran out of her pursed lips as she gurgled and dribbled on his bell end. Scarlett would have liked nothing more than to drag the front of her jumpsuit down so that she could rub her moist pussy, but she knew that this was not the time or place.

"Move, and you're dead."

Scarlett felt a hard object press into her spine and guessed it to be the business end of a loaded pistol. Without turning, the cool detective spoke in a confident and self-assured manner.

"High Priest Mephisto. It has been a while, hasn't it? Still in the Satan worshipping game, I perceive."

The gun in her back pressed even harder in her back, and her breasts thrust the top of her outfit to near-bursting.

"Turn around, slowly."

She did as asked and put her hands up at the sight of the Glock 9mm. pistol aimed at her belly. Behind her, the half-naked Conan ripped her auburn wig off and handed it to High Priest Mephisto.

"Scarlett Holmes. We meet again, under awkward circumstances, I might add."

The middle-aged Satanist let his eyes linger on Scarlett, whose costume hugged her tightly, accentuating her full bosom, trim waist, and rounded buttocks.

"Quite. The game is up, you pathetic fool. Whatever ludicrous plot you have in your tiny mind has been discovered."

Mephisto tossed her wig on the ground, put his hand around Scarlett's pale throat, and squeezed imperceptibly as she looked down her nose at him.

"You're making a big mistake, my dear fellow," said Holmes with a mix of unease and bravado in her honey-hued voice.

"Is that so? Not from where I'm standing." Mephisto replied in a menacing voice.

"Yes, you've figured out that I've tampered with the local drinking water to create rudimentary blood fiends. Now that the experiment has been a success, we aim to infect the entire country. And once again, our brotherhood will rise, seeking to appease the Prince of Darkness."

Scarlett looked at the other two, Sek and Conan, and scoffed.

"So, just two at the moment, hmm? Are the entry fees too large?"

Mephisto growled in anger and then gave a low chuckle.

"I like your style, Holmes. Now, be sensible and do exactly what we ask. First of all, would you be so kind as to put your hands behind your back?"

Scarlett made one bold move before it was too late, but she was surrounded by all three of them. Conan gave her a wide-open stare and granted him his much more powerful physique.

"Very well."

As Scarlett acquiesced and crossed her wrists, Conan grabbed her jumpsuit at the shoulders and tugged the entire top half down to her waist belt, which pinned her arms in a stiff position at her back. Her big boobs sprang out and bounced on her chest as Conan placed her hands palm-to-palm and quickly wound a piece of thin cord twice around her wrists. Thus tied, the famed detective was effectively robbed of any immediate reprisal against her captors.

"Back to the house."

Scarlett was frog-marched to the Ferguson residence, where it all started with Robert Ferguson's wife reacting to the toxin that corrupted her AB-type blood group. The blonde detective was thankful for her gloves, which gave some respite against the tight binds around her wrists. They took a side swerve to the adjoining garage, which housed farm equipment and the like and entered. The only light came from two halogen lamps on either side.

"Secure her to that," said Mephisto, pointing to a large object in the corner.

Holmes saw a particularly large agricultural tractor tire with a height of fifty inches and a rim diameter of 30 inches. With strong hands, Conan ripped the skin-tight jumpsuit from Scarlett's voluptuous form until it hung in ruined tatters at her boots. She was naked beneath the costume, and her beguiling body was thus exposed for all to see. Her boots and gloves were yanked off by a grinning Sister Sek as Conan tied Scarlett's wrists and ankles to the rim of the thick synthetic rubber tire.

"Are you serious?"

She was made to lean back against the hard tread so that her spine sloped down on the rubber at a back-straining thirty-degree angle. Her legs were so secured that they were tied three feet apart. Due to this undignified position, her bared mons were made to push out and up, displaying the enticing pink interior of her vulva. The cords bit into her ankles as she fought for some semblance of comfort.

"I fail to see what can be achieved by all this."

The three protagonists looked over her struggling, naked form, but she had to admit that she was helpless. The very air of the garage radiated with a noticeable menace as she craned her head to look at the three Satanists stripping off. Despite having just combed a bucket down Sek's throat, Conan had a raging hard-on and did not attempt to hide his lust for her body. There was little doubt in her mind of what he was capable of as she sized him up, and she felt the heat from her own loins.

"You have an undoubtedly desirable body, Holmes. We intend to have our way with you, and as the witching hour is almost upon us, we shall extinguish you as we would snuff out a candle. A suitable sacrifice to the unholy one."

Scarlett fidgeted on the tire, and her vulnerable, naked form glistened from a mix of moisture and perspiration. From the corner of her eye, she saw Conan jerk his boner in his fist as his eager eyes devoured her tasty curves. Mephisto may have been in his fifties, but his erection was as hard and thick as that of a younger man. Sister Sek was all wobbling boobs and asses, with more than one belly fold of skin.

And yet it was the loathsome Sek who touched her body first, her hands moving up her sides until they reached her breasts. Her palms encircled each of her bountiful boobs and thumbed the erect nipples that resembled two pebbles. With her hands firmly bound, Scarlett endured the fondling and teasing with a certain patience. Sek pouted and then sucked in the blonde's left nipple and used her tongue to slobber all over her areola.

"Mn, mn, mn, mn!" Sek garbled as she drew the nipple into her dribbling mouth.

"Yuk!" proclaimed Scarlett, remembering her close companion Emma Watson's use of the term.

Scarlett felt the moisture on the pubic hair on her pussy increase as her tits were wetted and smeared with spit. Then Sek bit hard into the fleshy part of her left globe and drew blood from two tiny punctures.

"You sick bitch!" Holmes cried as Sek stepped back and spread her hands.

Scarlett remained resolute in the face of her enemy but was surprised at the perceptible increase in her arousal. Mephisto acted next and slid his hand across her undulating belly down to her mound of Venus. A muted sob came from her lips, and his hand sawed back and forth along her dampening pussy. Her large boobs heaved up and down, the nipples still displaying Sek's spit and the bite mark from the woman's sharp teeth.

"Good heavens!"

Scarlett reacted to the breath of air. Mephisto blew on her snatch and shuddered even more as he blew up and down her unguarded muff. He brought his hands under her buttocks and clamped his mouth onto her hot box. The bound blonde gasped as he began to swipe up her slit from anus to clit with disgusting groans of sordid lust.

"Bastard!"

"Correct!" he grinned proudly as he nibbled on the fleshy folds of her outer labia.

Scarlett tried to look down on her own body but was hampered by the cords that held her body in such an awkward posture. There was eating pussy, and eating pussy, but this was ridiculous. The High Priest dragged his teeth along her sensitive folds, and Scarlett flitted from pleasure to pain and back again. Then he flattened his tongue and licked firmly on her clitoris, which peeked out of the tiny hood. Her juices flowed as he devoured her slippery sex, coating his chin in the process. He alternated between biting her mound harshly and tongue-fucking her with persistent stabs as if it were a small cock.

"Keep a cool head, keep a cool head," she told herself, lest she succumb to the acute stimulation that threatened to send her into a humiliating orgasm.

"She liked that, the whore. You next, Conan."

The muscular Conan stepped into Scarlett's view, and she got a good look at his erection, which was long, circumcised, and pulsed with thick veins. She was suddenly aware of the chill of the night air as the hour neared midnight. Conan gripped her upper thighs and squeezed.

"FUCK!"

Again, surprise seized her as the bastard pussycat slapped her several times. Her head snapped back into the rubber tread of the tire as sharp slaps rained down fully on her face. Panic set in as Conan stepped between her splayed legs and rubbed the bloated head of his fat dick back and forth across her plump pussy lips. As his glans swiped her opening, her juiced-up cunt bathed it until it shone in the light of the garage.

"So fucking wet. Brace yourself, slut. This will be your last ever fuck."

Scarlett stared him down as her pussycat was obscenely parted by his monstrous helmet and the huge tip pressed in. Her hips were gripped in his strong mitts as he made ready to penetrate her fully. She felt, rather than saw, his throbbing member slide up inside her. Slow. Agonisingly slow. Inch by fat inch. Scarlett breathed in through her mouth as Conan raised himself up on his toes and pushed all the way in. At that moment, everyone in the garage suddenly felt another personality present. Scarlett looked at the entrance to the garage as the door opened to let in the starlit night and lighten the dim interior. There was someone there in the doorway. A tall, raven-haired female moved silently across the dust and leaves on the floor and stood with hands in hips and her chin tilted up. Instead of fear, the blonde beauty felt genuine relief.

"That will be enough. Move no further."

Conan turned his head and left his dick buried in her moistened slit.

"Fear not, Blondie. I am here to help you."

Scarlett thought her voice almost resembled a purr as she nodded back. At first, the slender female seemed to be naked, except for her shiny black boots, but as Scarlett focused her eyes on the eerie glow, she saw that the woman was actually dressed. Well, for want of a better word, that is, in a red full-body thong with a high white collar.

"Who the fucking hell are you?" yelled Mephisto at the unexpected intrusion.

"I am known as Vampirella; you repel little worms."

Scarlett's eyes went wide at the sight of the unearthly raven-haired creature, who flung her black cape back with a flourish. On closer examination, her costume consisted of a barely there red sling with the front virtually non-existent, showing off her midriff and navel. Her proud bosom thrust out from the top of the outfit, where two extremely thin straps were met by a gold collar attached to her white collar. The red sides of the body thong tapered inward, where it ended by just covering her crotch. Her bare legs were slim and long, and she wore a pair of black spike-heeled boots with a severe pointed toe.

"Vampirella?" declared Scarlett, somewhat puzzled.

The five-foot-eight temptress had centre-parted midnight black hair that tumbled down her back to her tailbone. The dark tresses framed her oval, pale face and highlighted her deeply sensual eyes. But the eye was inexorably drawn to the full lips of crimson with the protruding incisors on either side.

"Conan. Get the skinny, naked witch!"

Conan had withdrawn from Scarlett as he approached the new intruder.

"Don't even think about it, cocky."

Vampirella threw out her right arm at the ripped man's bobbing organ that had drooped to half-mast.

"And what are you going to do about it, Tittie?"

Conan's dismissive sneer infuriated the raven-haired one, who charged straight at him, immediately rolling his beefy arms behind his back in a firm hammerlock.

"I'm more than a match for you, spawn of the devil!"

Sister Sek moved in and was sent flying by a well-aimed kick to the crotch.

"Let...me...go..."

Vampi forced Conan's arm higher and pushed at the same time, with her left boot in the small of his back.

"Damn...you!" swore the former soldier as he thrashed, struggled, and hit the ground face forward.

"Too late; you have no good excuse for a man. I'm already damned."

Despite all his strength, Conan faded quickly as Vampi fell on top of him and wrapped her lithe legs around his lower torso. More and more, the tall female ground down on his weakening body as he vainly tried to twist free, and she salivated and dribbled down her cleavage as she moved in. Conan gagged in painful agony as his breath slowly but surely grew shallow. Vampi's pale figure radiated power as she pinned him beneath her.

"Oh, my word! I was so wrong. So wrong. Vampires do exist!"

Scarlett wrenched her head up just as Conan screamed from a deep wound to his neck. A wound made by the near-naked vampire's made the blood seep out, which stained her bared tits.


"Is he dead?" wondered Holmes.

"He will live."

"Can you cut me loose?"

"One moment."

Holmes slowly rose up from the tire as Vampi cut her binds with savage bites of her fangs. The impression of the rubber tread was evident along her bared spine as she rubbed her aching joints and flexed the muscles in her cramped limbs.

"Come, let us return to your room."


"Just who are you? Where do you come from?"

As they made their way through the darkness, the two huddled together and stepped up their pace.

"I am known as Vampirella, and I am from the planet called Drakulon. My world has two suns, unlike this, and our rivers flow with blood. This is our sustenance, just as water is for you. Due to the scorching heat from the two suns, our rivers are drying. Another race of beings came to Drakulon in order to despoil our planet and take whatever essential elements they desired. My people were slaughtered by these other worlders, and to save myself, I overpowered one of the crews of a spaceship and crash-landed here.

"How extraordinary. You need blood to live."

As Scarlett spoke, Vampi could smell the dried blood on her left boob and did her best to ignore it.

"I have found a source of plasma that keeps my thirst under control. This world is alien to me. I cannot venture out in daylight. I can never return to Drakulon now that others have ravaged it, and so I have decided to dedicate my time here to vanquishing those who would practice vampirism."

"Where is this vessel? Where do you live?"

Scarlett found all of this too incredible to digest as they arrived at Brambles Cottage, where she, Emma Watson, and her boyfriend had rooms.

"Hush. No more questions. You are in there! Open up!"

Three minutes later, the owner of the house, Mrs. Smith, turned on the porch light and opened the front door. She did a double take at the sight of the two near-naked women.

"Bless me!"

"Step aside, old woman. This one needs care."

'It's up the stairs and on the left." 

Once inside the modest room, Scarlett fell naked onto the bed as Vampi went to the bathroom to fetch a bowl of hot water.

"Let me clean you."

Vampirella was a creature of the flesh in every sense. Not only had she discovered on Earth that human beings' veins flowed with rich red blood, but she had also welcomed the revelation that she actually had a healthy appetite for sex.
Be it with a male or female. When she appeared from the bathroom, she had shed her skimpy costume and boots. Scarlett's gaze fell upon the tall woman's statuesque form with the big breasts and hard nipples that were rosy red against the alabaster skin. Scarlett lifted her weary body and swung her legs up, but the black-haired enchantress restrained her with a firm hand.

"Rest."

Scarlett laid back again, and Vampi scrutinized her voluptuous figure with its luscious curves and full breasts. She laid a pale hand on the blonde's cheek, which Scarlett covered with hers.

"Hold me."

Vampi lay on the bed, and the two remarkable females looked at each other with a lingering stare before falling into a kiss. The alien caressed Scarlett's body with amorous urgency, running her cool hands over her boobs and stomach. 
Scarlett moaned in response as her tits were kissed and fondled in turn. Vampi lingered on the tiny wounds made by Sister Sek, and she lapped up any of the dried blood that remained. As the fingers glided over her skin, they left goosebumps due to the odd coolness of the woman's touch. She circled each areola one by one and then returned to take each erect pebble between her hard white teeth and teased them with muted hisses of pleasure.

"More," insisted Scarlett as her pussy dampened from the exquisite attention.

A darting tongue flicked out over her nipples and left trails of spit where her lips lingered. As Scarlett writhed on her back, Vampi began to kiss down her front, all the while slender fingers massaged her hefty globes. She kicked out her legs as a flattened tongue eventually arrived at her wet pussy. Those same chill fingers now ran gently up her sensitive inner thighs and then in towards her nether holes.

"Fuck!"

Scarlett gasped as Vampi fanned her mound rapidly, parting the damp labia and uncovering the now-erect clitoral area. Two digits found their way inside her slippery seam and moved in and out of her lubricated cunt. As she probed Scarlett, Vampi dove down and buried her face in the blonde detective's muff. Giddy with excitement, Scarlett loved the intense delight of the lapping and licking that permeated through her loins. Scarlett had her left leg hoisted up to give her lover easier access to her cunt, which Vampi drooled over with copious amounts of saliva. With her right leg quivering involuntarily, the curvy blonde was driven wild by the firm pressure of Vampi's hot red lips on her clitoral area.

"Oh, yes!"

Vampirella doubled her efforts and nibbled on the swollen nub with extreme enthusiasm, spending a full minute on the full frontal attention, then pausing to observe Scarlett hump up from the bed in a desperate search for that tormenting mouth. Again and again, Scarlett begged for more as her fists made bunches in the crumpled sheets and her backside slid back and forth in sheer ecstasy.

"So close, so...close."

Busy fingers fucked in and out of her sopping pussy with unbounded vigor at the same time her entire slit was swiped at. Incredible bolts of carnal pleasure shot through her as busy fingers delved inside of her, and Scarlett's hips shot up to meet those icy digits that pushed in ever deeper.

"Oh...my."

Vampirella's thumb somehow joined her tongue to double the attention on her unhooded clitoral area. Up and down, round and round, and even from side to side, her hypersensitive little bud was teased and rubbed until she screamed from an explosive orgasm. Scarlett's body quaked from the sweet torment until she arched up off of the bed, and he squirted her cum juices into Vampi's face. A sticky trail trickled down Scarlett's ass crack and puddled beneath her on the sheet.

"Not so tasty as blood, but a close second."

Scarlett's hair fell across her face, damp and tousled, and her flesh glowed from the relief of all the pent-up anticipation of making love to the strange female.

"You are so bad!" exclaimed the panting Holmes as she clamped her trembling thighs together in her post-climactic bliss.

"Care to reciprocate?

Vampi used her wet fingers to sensuously rub up and down her moist beaver with her midnight black pubic hair.

"I should say so. Come here."

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments