Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sex Therapist - Part 2 - The Cure

"Marge accepts that she has become a slut."

32
22 Comments 22
21.8k Views 21.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

My name is Marge. I am the Executive Vice President of a NY advertising agency. Following a flare-up with my assistant Jolene, she suggested I go see a therapist due to problems I was having at home and at work.

After a thorough interview, including examining my body in its most intimate details, Dr. Jim Roberts told me my problems could be dealt with, but he needed to see me the following day with my husband, Bob.

"What time should we be here?" I asked

"I need to see Bob here at nine-thirty and you at ten."

"Not together?"

"No, I need to speak to him first to make sure he is ready to accept the new you."

Following that, I went home. My mind was a turmoil of thoughts. I realized how satisfied I was with the sexual aspect of my experience. My God, I had not had orgasms such as those ever before. The other side of the coin was how Bob, my husband, would react to having a slut for a wife. I still loved him and did not want to lose him. 

Getting home, I took a long shower and got in my jammies. Exhausted, I went to bed and fell asleep. It was morning when I woke up, and I realized that I had not slept this soundly in ages. I went downstairs, and Bob was already eating breakfast.

"Marge, I got a call from a Doctor Roberts. What is that all about?"

"He is a therapist I consulted about our marriage."

"Are you trying to tell me something? Do you want a divorce?"

"No, Bob. I want and need to alter some things in our relationship, so we are both happier than we have been. I really love you and want you to realize that. However, we need to make some changes."

"Like what kind of changes?"

"Why don't I let him explain them to you? He'll do a better job than I can."

"Well, we'll see."

Obviously, he was mad that I did not speak to him about the consultation before I went. Bob was very dominant in certain respects. That was what had led to many of our clashes. Two people being dominant at the same time did not make a marriage made in heaven.

I went upstairs, showered, and changed. Since I was going to the office after the meeting, I donned my power clothes, black slacks, a button-up blouse, and a jacket.

We drove in silence. Not a word was exchanged during the drive. It was as if we were in two separate worlds. I felt anxiety gripping my stomach. 

Entering the reception area at the doctor's office, Kali greeted us. "You must Be Bob. Go right in. The doctor is expecting you. Marge, take a seat and make yourself comfortable."

The phone rang, and she went and spoke a few words and returned to me. "Marge, Jim wants you to strip and wait to be called in."

"Here?"

"Yes, just take off your clothes and hang them in the closet. Then take a seat."

"What if someone comes in?"

"We don't have any other patients coming in this morning. However, it should be interesting if someone does come in," she smirked. "In any case, you will be showing your body to many people in the future, so get used to it."

I proceeded to strip very self-consciously while Kali watched. She told me to keep my shoes on as the three-inch heels looked good on me. I then sat in one of the armchairs trying to hide my nudity with my hands.

Kali came to me, ran her hands over my tits, and pinched my nipples. "You are so yummy. Spread your legs for me."

 I docilely complied as she ran her fingers into my pussy. She then took her fingers and made me taste myself. The second time she fingered me, she sucked on her own fingers.

"You taste so good, Marge. I think I will get some of that morning cream straight from the pump."

Kneeling between my thighs, she started to lap at my cunt. Her tongue felt like velvet as she licked me from top to bottom and then swirled it around my clit. I was gushing my nectar, and my pussy was sopping wet. Suddenly the door opened and in walked this tall black man.

"Kali girl, what are you doing?"

"Oh, Tom, just getting a little morning cream."

"You are one wild woman, love. Are you going to introduce me?"

"Sure, Marge, this is Tom, our UPS delivery person. come and say hello."

She pulled me forcibly out of the chair and propelled me to him. As I got in front of him, he grabbed my tit and bounced it in his hand. He then grasped my nipples and pinched them.

"Marge, I am so glad to make your acquaintance. You have nice babies there. May I take a taste?"

Before I could say a word, he lowered his mouth and sucked my nipple into his mouth while groping my cunt. I really felt like a slut now. My pussy was sopping wet and getting even wetter. I wondered what he would feel like in my cunt or my ass.

Kali told him to bring me over to her desk. 

"Put your hands on my desk and spread your legs," she ordered.

"Tom, would you like to cop a feel?

His hand slid under me, and his rough fingers probed my pussy. He started moving them in and out. I gasped as he pinched my clit. My juices were running down my leg.

"Kali, this is one fine pussy."

"Try her ass. It's also hot. Spread your cheeks for Tom, Marge."

I leaned over the desk and spread my cheeks. His finger rubbed my anus with my cunt juice before sliding it right in.

‘I cannot believe this is happening. What am I becoming? I am a slut, and I love it.’

Kali came behind me and fumbled with something. She turned me around. I couldn't believe my eyes. She had pulled Tom's cock out of his pants. I gasped as I saw its size. It must have been ten inches long and as wide as my wrist. She forced me to my knees and told me to suck him.

"But I don't know how. I've never done this before. Don't make me do this. Please."

"Well, there is always a first time for everything."

"It's too big. I will never be able to do it."

"Come on, baby, try it. I am sure you will like my big black cock. Wrap your hand around it and stroke me. That is it just like that. Now lick your tongue from bottom to top. Feel my balls with your other hand. See how heavy they are with all my tasty cum waiting for you to suck. Now open wide and take the tip in your mouth to taste my pre-cum. Tasty, isn't it?"

I was like a robot following his instructions. He had a musky smell, and as my tongue glided over his cock I tasted his pre-cum. I keep stroking his fat cock while wondering what it would feel like in me. My mouth stretched wide open, and I sucked on his shaft. My mouth filled with saliva, and I coated him liberally as I attempted to get as much of him in me as possible. The thrust of his hips drove it down to the point where I gagged. Then I heard him groan, and jet after jet of his hot salty cum flooded my mouth and ran down my throat. I just kept swallowing until nothing else came out.

"Wow, baby, that was a first time?"

"Yes," I gasped.

"Where have you been all my life? You are a natural cocksucker."

‘Damn, he is calling me a cocksucker, and I am feeling proud.’

"Marge, I am delighted to have met you. I am sorry, but I have to run. Kali, thank you, I owe you a big one."

"Yes, you owe me a big one, and someday I will come and get it," she smiled.

Just then, the phone rang. She answered it and told me to go into the office. First, however, she led me to the washroom and had me wash my face and gargle.

The thought of facing my husband this way had evaporated from my mind. But now, on the point of confronting him, the anxiety attack started again. I walked into the office with trepidation. Jim was at his desk, and Bob was in one of the armchairs. 

Jim asked, "What took you so long?"

I stood tongue-tied as Kali told him I had been sucking a black cock out in the reception area.

I looked at Bob and could tell he was furious.

"Come stand in front of me, you slut," he ordered.

I went and faced him. My face was flushed; it must have been red as a tomato. I vainly try to cover my breasts and pussy with my hands.

"Put your hands at your sides bitch. You have nothing to hide. Everyone here has seen you naked."

He stood up and came right up to me. Then, he raised his hands and slapped my tits repeatedly. The pain ran right through my body. I had never seen him this way before. His eyes were filled with lust as he slapped my tits. My pussy tingled, and I got very wet at the thought that I was exciting him. Finally, he stopped and stepped back.

"I also understand that you let Jim fuck you. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Bob."

Moving forward, he started to spank my pussy. His hand hit my clit repeatedly. I was so wet that it made sloshing sounds with each slap.

"Look at that, Jim. She is enjoying this."

"I know, Bob. I told you she would."

Bob sat down on the couch and motioned for me to join him. He pulled me towards him and placed me across his lap on my stomach. My ass was directly under his eyes. I guessed what would happen now. I cringed and tightened my buttocks. He proceeded to spank my ass cheeks with sharp slaps to one and then to the other. My ass felt as if it was on fire. After about twenty slaps, he stopped and spread my legs. His fingers slid into my hot dripping pussy. He fingered me, then withdrew his fingers, leaving me aching with desire.

"Have you also been fucked up the ass?' He asked, thrusting a finger slicked with my cum up my bum.

"Yes, Bob"

"You really are something else. All these years, I never knew. It is time to see how you like it if I do what you have done to me. Stand in front of me and watch." 

"Kali, take off your clothes and sit on Bob's lap," Jim ordered.

Bob also stripped and sat down in a straight chair. Kali came to him and spread her long legs on either side. She spread her cunt open and guided him into her. She started to ride his cock while he fondled her tits. She was moaning in seconds. The vigor he displayed I had not seen in ages. The sight of my husband fucking another woman turned me on. From the sounds and the look on Kali's face, I could tell that he was spewing his hot seed in her. Finally, he told her to stand and get on her back on the floor.

"Come here, Marge. Clean my cock with your mouth. Taste me and see if you like it."

I took his semi-erect cock, licked it, and sucked on it. As I sucked, he regained his erection, and he pushed my face down until he was deep in my throat. I loved it. He pulled me off him and told me to go clean Kali. She was lying on the floor with her legs spread. Kneeling between her legs, my face went between her thighs, and I started to lick her wet slimy cunt. I sucked up all the combined secretions pooled in her. This was the first time I tasted my husband's seed. I swallowed the syrupy liquid while Kali drove my face into her cunt. Her hips pushed up at me. Her hot cum built as I got her off again. Moans from her followed by a huge orgasm, which made me proud to have pleased her.

Bob was not going to let me off that easily. So he had Kali get on all fours. 

"Slut, eat out her ass now."

"Yes, Bob, if that is what you wish."

Kali spread her ass cheeks as I got behind her. Her pink puckered rosette was staring at me. I licked and rimmed her ass. My tongue pointed right at the center of her anus. She tasted tangy, and some of Bob's cum coated her ass. I licked it all up. She reached back and opened herself with her fingers. I took the hint, and my tongue probed into her as deep as possible. Finally, Bob told me to stop.

I stood to face him. He looked at me, and I blushed and looked down.

"Marge, did you enjoy all of this?"

"Yes, Bob."

"All these years, and I never suspected. Yes, I was bored with you and perhaps did not try to discover you the way I should have. Come here."

I went to him, not knowing what to expect. He pulled me to him and took me in his arms. I loved the strength of his embrace, and my nipples did a happy dance against his chest. He kissed me with a passion I had not felt even on our best days. The tears that were now flowing washed my face. I was so secure in his arms.

"Don't cry. I want to see smiles on your face. I love you more today than I ever did. I regret if I hurt you, but I felt that need. In the future, I will punish you but only for our mutual satisfaction."

"Thank you, Bob."

"Now I want to fuck you. Would you like that?"

"Yes…"

"Why the hesitation?"

"Bob, I would like to be taken both front and back simultaneously. Would you please fuck my ass? Then, at the same time, Jim could fuck my cunt."

"Sure, babe. I want that slut to come out and enjoy herself. OK with you, Jim?"

Jim smiled. "You are such a hot slut. I would love to slide my cock up your hot pussy."

Jim lay down on the chaise lounge. I straddled his thighs and parted my pussy lips, he placed his beautiful cock at my opening, and I sank down on him with a sigh of delight. Bob, who had been watching from the side, looked and smiled at me.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Mm… mmm"

He then asked Kali to come over and lube my ass. Her fingers massaged gel around my pucker and then slid into my butt. She spread the lube in me. The intensity of the feelings blew my mind. I was already wetter than ever. I sensed total abandonment of any shame or moral sense.

Bob got behind me, his cock pushed at the tight ring of my sphincter. I pushed back at him and felt myself opening up. His bulbous cock head popped into my ass, and after a twinge of pain, his full length penetrated deep into my bowels. A foot and a half of cock lodged deep in me filled me up. Neither man moved, letting me accommodate to the sensation.

AnnieLove_1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieLove_1

Jim suggested that I slide back and forth on their cocks. Bob grasped my hips and started moving my body back and forth. I was sure both cocks must feel each other as both filled me to the brim at either end. The sheer lubricity of the situation had my hot cunt leaking buckets of pussy juice. Jim pinched my engorged nipples as he thrust his hips up at me. The delicious thickness of Bob was thrusting in and out of my stretched-out asshole.

 My belly tightened, and I clamped down with my holes, milking their cocks. My moans must have resounded through the building and possibly even out on the street. My body shook from head to foot; I could even feel my toes curl as I exploded in my best orgasm to date. Torrents of my hot juice flooded Jim's cock. Both men started shooting thick jets of cum into me as I came. Their juices flooded my bowels and cunt. It was flowing out of me despite the tight seal at my holes.

Finally, Bob withdrew with a popping sound as he pulled out. I left Jim's cock with regret. Kali came over with a warm washcloth as I stood up and stemmed the tide flowing out of me. She led me to the washroom and helped me to clean up. She then brought me my clothes, and I got dressed as we exchanged passionate kisses.

When I got back to the office, both men smiled at me.

Jim said, "Marge, I think we have accomplished what you wanted. Now, as to the situation at work, I have given your assistant, Jolene, a prescription she will administer when you get uptight. You can, of course, come back to see me if you feel you need another attitude adjustment, as long as Bob is willing."

"A prescription… What kind of a prescription?"

"You'll see." 

"Bob then looked at me and smiled. He took my hand and said, "I am also planning a surprise party for Saturday. I will invite my golf buddies and their wives. What do you think?"

"Oh, Bob, I could not do that. They are all so prim and proper. I would be so embarrassed."

"Don't worry your pretty little head. And don't start to argue with me, slut."

I just smiled sheepishly and blushed, thinking of the possibilities and realizing that I was trying to control events. 'There definitely will be a learning curve to surmount.'

On leaving the building, Bob and I went our different ways. He to his office and I to mine.

He gave me a kiss and a pat on the butt as he left me. "See you tonight slut. All of you."

I blushed at the thought and smiled to myself. I wanted to sing aloud, "What a difference a day makes."

Getting to work, I strode into my office and took off my jacket. No sooner was I seated at my desk than Jolene, my cute bubbly assistant, came bouncing into the room.

"Marge tell me, how did it go? Did you like Doctor Roberts?"

I felt the heat rise in my face. "Jolene, he was marvelous. He told me that you were holding a prescription for me if I stressed out. What's that all about?"

"Actually, Marge, he gave me a second call after telling me to make sure you got a dose this afternoon."

"Really?"

She came to stand behind me and cupped my breasts. I was aghast. What was happening here?

“Marge I am the prescription. Before I came to work here, I was the same as you were. I was a bitch at work and had no sex life, so to speak. But, working with Jim changed my life. He taught me that I am bisexual with a pronounced slutty side. The cherry on the cake came later when we got married."

"Jim is your husband?"

"Yes, dear, and I know all about what he did with and to you. I am happy for you because he has a tremendous sexual appetite and knows how to make women happy. He told me to come and give you some love whenever you get bitchy. I know you are not bitchy now, but I think you need to taste the medicine. Marge, I will still be your efficient assistant and do whatever you tell me to do work-wise. However, I will now also be your friend and part-time lover. Is that OK with you?"

As she spoke, her hands were caressing my tits under my bra.

"Jolene, I don't know what to say. I have never imagined I would be as I am now. I always liked you but never thought of you sexually. I have always admired your figure and your beauty. I saw in you the daughter I never had. Come sit on my lap, dear. Give me a kiss. I will be delighted to have you as my medicine. I want to taste you now."

Our lips met, and we frantically unbuttoned our blouses. She had the prettiest of tits, small and firm, with beautiful long nipples centered in the middle of pink areolas. I lowered my face and sucked one into my mouth. She was so tasty. I took her hand and stood her up. Slowly I lowered the zipper on her skirt and saw her lovely long legs. She wore pale blue, almost translucent panties, which showed a wet spot at her crotch. Then, turning her around, she presented me with a pretty bubble butt with two adorable dimples on each cheek. My mouth was watering, as was my pussy.

"Your turn," she said.

As I shed my clothes, I saw her eating me up with her eyes. I proudly showed her all my intimate charms by doing a pirouette in front of her.

"Marge, you are so beautiful. You could pass yourself off as being in your late twenties. No wonder Jim raved about you last night. I want to taste you, all of you, every single morsel of your body. Lie down on the couch."

I lay down and spread my legs. Taking my foot, she brought it to her mouth and sucked on my toes. Shivers ran through me as I felt her tongue running between each toe. Her tongue glided up my inner thigh as she kissed and licked her way towards my pussy. Using her fingers, she spread me open. Her soft tongue lapped at my dripping cunt.

"Turn your body around, love. I want to do you at the same time," I said. She presented her smooth, shaved pussy to my gaze. I pulled her down towards me cupping her firm little butt. My tongue reached into her, and I tasted her dripping nectar. I licked her faster and faster to match what she was doing to me. My body again was ready to explode. My orgasm came cataclysmically. My whole body thrashed under Jolene as I repeatedly came with her grinding her pussy into my face. I held on tight to her little butt and felt her juices washing over my face.

"Phew," she said. That was something else. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" 

"Jolene, this was only my second time."

She started to get up, telling me she had to go pee. I held her down over me.

"No, I want to taste it. So go ahead, give me your golden nectar."

I clamped my mouth over her cunt. After a slight hesitation, I felt a trickle of fluid flowing from her. It tasted slightly tangy; however, its warmth gushing faster and faster into me was so erotic that I almost came again.

"Oh, Marge, that was such a turn-on. I always have wanted to do that. You are such a sweet slut. I want you to do that to me someday soon."

Standing up, she got dressed.

"Marge, I have to get back to work, or my boss will get pissed off at me. Tell me how you liked your first dose of medicine?" 

"I loved it. I feel I might need a daily dose. Maybe we can arrange to have lunch together more often."

"Why don't you take the rest of the day off? You must be exhausted," she said.

"Yes, that is a good idea. I will see you in the morning."

I went home and immediately fell asleep. The next thing I knew was Bob sliding into bed next to me and giving me a fucking that was something to remember. I was so exhausted that I fell back to sleep when we were done.

The rest of the week flew by. I smiled more and did not need to take my ulcer medication. I was happy and content. I looked forward to going home to my husband, and we made love daily.

Saturday afternoon, my jitters started. Tonight was the big night. Bob's friends were coming over. I did not know what to expect. Finally, late Saturday afternoon Bob told me to get ready. He also told me that he would lay out what I was to wear for the evening on the bed.

I got in the shower. I shaved my pussy and made sure it was absolutely bare. Unable to resist, I ran my fingers into myself and brought myself to a mini orgasm. Going to the bedroom, I dried my blond curls and then went to see what outfit he had chosen for me. There was a crotchless red thong and a red teddy with cutouts, which would leave my tits exposed. There was no hose but a pair of CFMs with four-inch stiletto heels, the same color as the teddy. The last item was a black leather collar with the word slut embossed. I smiled as I wondered where he went to get those items and what the salesperson's reaction was.

I did my nails, toenails, and face at the make-up table. I matched the red of the outfit with the colors I applied and topped it off with a dramatic black eye shadow. I also colored my nipples with lipstick. Finally, I dabbed a few drops of perfume at selected strategic locations. Putting on the outfit, I called Bob to inspect me. He entered the room, and his jaw dropped.

"Marge, you look like the painted whore of Babylon. You are so sexy. The guys will love you." He then reached behind me and attached the collar. 

I inspected myself in the mirror and found that the collar lent a nice touch.

"OK," Bob said, "They should be here any minute now. I want you to stand at the head of the stairs and listen to what I say. I will call out your name when I want you to come down. Get ready. I hear the doorbell."

I went and stood at the head of the stairs and heard our guest speaking. It seems that they all got here together. I had no idea how Bob had set this up.

I could hear the customary greetings, and then Bob said, "Can I have your attention?"

"I want to ask you all a question. I know that you three couples are swingers. There have been enough clues to figure that out over the years. So why have you never included us?"

I could almost hear the collective gasp of surprise at the question. Then, finally, after a few moments, one of the men spoke up.

"Bob, it's not you. Over the years, we have developed a rule that we only include couples in our group. From your remarks, we have figured out that Marge would not fit. You have often told us how she is not very sexually oriented."

Bob said, "OK, then let us have a drink and play poker before supper. Marge will be here soon. Now this will be a hand of cutthroat poker. The winner will get a special prize. How does that sound?"

"What's the prize?"

Bob called out my name. I stepped into view and heard a gasp. Making my way down the stairs, I made sure that I swayed my ass seductively. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I stopped and stood with my hand on my hip in the classic model pose. I was not displaying a dress. However, I was displaying all of myself. I felt very naughty and could feel the wetness of my pussy.

"Well, folks, what do you think? Is this prize worth the price of admission to your club? Marge, let the guests inspect the prize and see what they think. Ladies, you are also part of this, and Marge is ready to take you all on."

I walked over and went to each couple. My tits were mauled, my cunt felt up, and my ass was inspected by all of them. The effect on me was dramatic; my pussy was dripping, and I felt my juices running down my thigh.

"Well, Bob says, "Does she pass inspection?"

"What happened? She is gorgeous and so sexy. We thought she was asexual from what you told us."

"Things change sometimes, and they sure have changed for us."

"Well, I am sure we don't need to vote on this welcome to the group."

Judy, one of the women, said, "Bob, your turn show us what you have to offer."

I looked at him and saw him blush. I smiled at him and nodded that I was OK with it. He removed his shirt, followed by the rest of his clothes. He stood there with his eight-inch cock stiff as an iron rod. Judy came over, ran her hands over it, and then took it into her fist.

"Yummy, girls, it's a yes from me for sure. Any votes against?"

I felt all warm inside and proud of my man. I smiled at him, walked over, and kissed him passionately while the others whooped and catcalled.

"Hey, you two, stop it. This is share and share-alike. We get her first."

Judy said, "Come here, Bob. I want to get to know you a lot better."

From that point on, the evening became a blur for me. First, I was stripped of my teddy and panties. They then proceed to use my body to satisfy their urges. I sucked cocks; my pussy and ass had cocks thrust in them, sometimes simultaneously. Husbands and wives shared me, having me suck her while her husband fucked my pussy or ass.

Occasionally I'd look over and see Bob driving his hard cock into one of the women. Cum streamed from both my holes. Finally, we all lay there satiated by our excesses. My holes felt raw and swollen from all this unaccustomed action. 

The realization then hit me. I was slut, and I loved it.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments