Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crack Filler - Part II

"Pick a hole… any hole."

9
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"I guess it’s turning into a series!"

Angela was busy doing the dishes in her apartment. She looked out the kitchen window and saw storm clouds moving in from the west. She couldn't quite remember if she had left the windows open on her car and would have to check when she went to the gym.

The gym. Construction boy, a.k.a. Richard or Dick. She thought about that fat cock stretching her holes, and she creamed her panties. Fuck, she thought, she would have to change her undies before heading out. Her revelry was interrupted by a key pushing into the apartment door lock. Michael was home early.

The key turned, the lock clicked open, and the door followed a second later. Michael came in and dropped his bags. "Honey, I'm home," he said.

Angela looked over her shoulder and said, "Hey, you're back early."

"Yeah, I thought I'd surprise you," Michael said, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. He leaned in and kissed her neck. He slipped his hand down the waistline of her workout pants to rub her pussy but stopped suddenly and pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles.

Michael fingered her asshole as he licked her neck. He pulled his finger out briefly to undo his pants, which fell to the kitchen floor. Angela felt his cock on her ass as Michael started to finger her ass once again, and she wished it was Richard's fat cock. He dropped to his knees to start eating her ass out and pulled her away from the sink, a foot or so to bend her over. She felt his warm tongue pushing into her when Michael stopped suddenly.

"You shaved," he said.

Oh, fuck, she had forgotten about that. "Ummm, yeah," she stammered. "I went to the gynecologist, and he did some tests that required me to be clean-shaven."

"Is everything okay?" Michael asked with concern.

"Yes, everything is fine. There is a new test out that requires women to be smooth down there," she said. Her eyes were closed, and her heart was pounding.

"Oh, okay," Michael said. "Mmmm, now where was I?" He asked as he went back to tonguing her starfish.

Angela put her head down as Michael ate her ass and enjoyed it. Her cream ran down her thighs, and she pretended it was Richard's tongue. Michael stood up, and she felt him stroking her wet crevice with the tip of his cock. He spread open her pink lips with his fingers and pushed into her. It wasn't Richard, though.

Michael fucked her, and she came multiple times. The sound of his pelvis bouncing off her ass filled the apartment. His heavy breathing and his hands grabbed hold of her hips. One thing about Michael is that he could last a long time while fucking.

"Did you miss me, baby?" Michael pulled her back by her hair and whispered in her ear. "Did you miss me fucking you?"

"Mmmmm, yeah," she moaned as she lied.

"Fuck, yeah, you did," he grunted in her ear. He pulled out of her and disappeared into the bedroom for a few moments. Angela looked over her shoulder, and when he returned, he had a bottle of lube in his hand.

He lubed up his cock as he approached her, and Michael spit on her rusty bullet hole and worked his spittle in before he squirted cold lube on her ass. He finger-fucked her brown star for a couple of minutes, and while it didn't do much for her, it seemed to do a lot for him.

"Mmmmm," he groaned as he inched into her. "You want me to cum in your ass, baby? Want me to blow my load in your taint?"

His voice wavered from excitement. He buried his dick to the hilt as he slobbered on her neck. Michael stood her up and pulled her shirt and then her bra off. He played with her nipples as he fucked her ass. But it wasn't Richard.

She feigned a few "ooohs" and "ahhhhhs" as he fucked her. It felt good, but not as good. She felt another orgasm rising in her and couldn't contain her moans as she came. It was good, but not as good. She could feel his sweat splashing on her back as his thrusts came harder and faster.

With an "Uuunnnghhhh" and one final thrust, Michael came in her ass. His sweaty body collapsed on her. "Oh, fuck, baby," he said. I missed you."

Yeah, you missed me, alright, she thought. Angela almost said, "Now get the fuck off me," but she bit her tongue and held her peace.

Michael said to her, "Don't move."

She was motionless as she leaned over the sink. A moment later, she heard the click of a cell phone as Michael took pictures of her ass.

"For fuck's sake, Michael," she almost yelled at him. "What the fuck are you doing?" she asked, standing up and turning around. She grabbed his phone and scrolled through the pictures.

"What?" He asked her, his arms out to his side, palms up. "Keeps sake, baby. The next time I go on the road for a long stretch, I'll have some hot pictures of you to keep me company."

Angela shook her head and tossed him his phone. Probably going to show them to his fucktard friends, she thought. She made her way to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Angela turned on the shower and stepped under the water stream when it was warm enough.

As she showered, she noticed two of her handprints on the glass shower door where her hands had rested when Richard rammed her from behind. Everything reminded her of him.

Michael entered the bathroom and joined her in the shower when she finished. He washed his cock and pushed Angela to her knees for her to suck him off.

=

It was late afternoon, and Angela hadn't come to the gym yet for her workout today. I wondered what might have happened as I sat in my construction trailer. I didn't own her, but we had a pretty good time the day before, and I was curious about her circumstances.

It was a little after six, and I was finishing some paperwork before grabbing something to eat. As I worked, I glanced out the trailer window and saw Angela's vehicle pull up in the parking lot across the way. She exited her car and wore a low-cut summer dress for what looked like a night out.

Then I saw some guy get out of her car on the other side. He had short black hair and normal-looking features. It had to be her boyfriend, I thought. He came around the car, grabbed her hand, and headed for the mall. She was probably going out for dinner.

I had an idea forming in my head.

Locking up the trailer, I headed towards the mall and the entrance where the couple had gone in. I looked at the electronic signboard with the mall map. As I entered the mall, I found several restaurants nearby. I chose one and headed towards it, and if it weren't where they were, I would go to the other one.

As luck would have it, my first choice was correct. I stood at the front and waited for the hostess to come and seat me. It was still early, and the restaurant was empty as I peered in. I spotted Angela and her boyfriend sitting off to one side at a table. When the hostess came to see me, I asked for a table a few spots down from them.

Angela didn't notice me at first because the hostess was in the way of putting the menu down, but when she moved out of the way, Angela saw me, and her eyes got big with panic. I sat facing her with her boyfriend's back towards me so he could not see me. The boyfriend was oblivious because he was looking at what looked like naked pictures on his phone from the angle that I could see.

I thanked the hostess, and she said that my waitress would be there shortly to take my drink order. Angela stared at me and her boyfriend, but the boyfriend was still not paying attention because he was looking at his phone. I smiled at her and gave her a little smile before glancing at her boyfriend again.

Their waitress showed up first and took their drink orders, and as the waitress walked past me, she said she would be back shortly to take mine. I thanked her and stared at the menu and then at Angela. At some point during the interaction with the waitress, Angela had hiked her dress up so I could see her white silk panties, her legs open wide for me, and she pulled her panties tight to accentuate her camel toe.

Fuck me, I thought. Angela appeared to blush, but it was hard to tell in the restaurant's dim light. Her boyfriend had put the phone down and started talking to her, and they shared casual conversation bits about their day.

I concentrated on the menu in front of me when my waitress came back. I placed my drink order and ordered steak for dinner. When I glanced up, Angela looked at me, and her hand went between her thighs and under her lace panties. She started to rub her pussy for me. The boyfriend had no clue what was going on.

Angela's hand came up from between her legs, and she grabbed a dinner roll from a basket on the table. She put it down on her plate and then sucked on the finger that had been between her legs. It was an instant hard-on for me. I hope I didn't have to go to the bathroom because my jeans were bulging.

The boyfriend was carrying the bulk of the conversation, and Angela listened with what looked like feigned interest. It was good that the evening was still early and the restaurant wasn't full of people yet. I pushed my chair back from the table, stretched my legs out, and crossed them so Angela could see the outline of my cock through my jeans.

Her hand went under the table again and between her legs. This time, she stuck a finger deep inside herself and pulled it out. From the sounds, she told her boyfriend she was going to the bathroom. As she walked past me, she reached out with her hand and wiped my upper lip just under my nose with her finger. The scent of her wet, expectant cunt was right under my nose.

After Angela had passed me, her boyfriend turned around to scan the restaurant, saw me, and nodded. Luckily, I had dropped my napkin over my lap before he did so. I smiled, nodded, and said good evening to him before he turned around and looked at his phone.

Thoughts of Angela's warm, tight pussy and her even tighter asshole flooded my mind as I waited for my drink to arrive. The way she had cum so hard and so many times. One would have thought she'd never been fucked before. I could still see her legs spread wide before me on the dressing table and the lube leaking out of her rusty bullet hole.

=

When Angela got to the bathroom, her heart was racing. Her heart had been racing before, but it was pounding out of her chest now. She was fucking soaked between her legs. Her panties were clinging to her now-bald pussy, and if her asshole had been able to lube itself, it would've.

She looked under the stall doors to make sure she was alone. Then she picked one stall and sat on the toilet seat. She slipped her panties down to the floor, and she put one foot up on the toilet paper dispenser so her legs were wide open. She fingered herself for a minute or so before she started to rub her slick clit, moist with her honey leaking out of her slit.

emalane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emalane

She came as quietly as she could in the bathroom, stifling her moans and groans as she worked. She built herself into a frenzy. When she did cum, her back arched as she sat on the toilet seat, and a couple of whimpers escaped from her as her body quivered with pleasure.

She sat on the toilet, panting and quivering from her orgasm. She gave herself a couple of minutes to settle down as her pussy leaked profusely. Then, an idea came to her.

=

My drink arrived a couple of minutes after Angela went to the bathroom. I took a few sips of my beer and scrolled through my phone. As I sat scrolling through my newsfeed, I heard footsteps behind me and out of the court. I saw Angela passing me. Her hand passed over my shoulder, and something dropped into my lap. She spun around at the table, sat, and looked at me.

In my lap were her bunched-up panties in a tight ball. I casually put my napkin over them so her boyfriend wouldn't see them, and the waitress coming around wouldn't see them either. I blew her a small kiss in appreciation of her gift.

When I was sure nobody was looking, I uncovered the silk she had bestowed upon me and opened it up. I saw the wet spot in the cloth, and my hard-on was even iron. I thought about the sticky mess and the crotch of her panties, and I lifted my finger to suck on it, tasting her sweet nectar from my queen bee.

Angela looked like her face flushed again when I tasted her sweetness. The boyfriend was sitting there, babbling and scrolling through his phone again, and had no clue what was happening. My food arrived some minutes later than theirs, and we shared covert glances as we ate our meal.

After the waitress had cleared away my dishes, Angela got up to go to the bathroom again, and she gave me a look as she passed me. I casually got up from the table, found my waitress, and told her I would be back in a few minutes to clear my bill and that I just had to go to the bathroom. She said no problem; she would leave my bill on the table for me.

As I neared the washroom sign, I saw Angela standing around the corner, waiting for me. As soon as I saw her, I pinned her against the wall, and my hand cupped her pussy. My middle finger played in her crevice as we kissed.

"Come with me," she said, taking me by the hand and leading me into the women's washroom. Angela rechecked the stalls to make sure nobody was in there. "I want you to come in my ass again," she said, leaning against the wall in the stall and hiking up her dress.

"We don't have any lube," I said, pulling my cock out of my jeans and slipping it between her thighs so her sticky pussy rested on the top of my shaft. I pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and undid her bra so I could play with her nipples.

"Fuck, I know," she said, sounding more than a little disappointed. "Take me the old-fashioned way, then."

There was no time for foreplay. I was about to fuck another man's girl in a women's washroom at a restaurant. Time was the essence here, so I slipped inside her from behind, and she melted like a snowflake on a wood stove.

I buried my fuck-blade to the hilt inside her and held it there for a moment, feeling her tightness and her wetness envelope me. Then I started to fuck her, nice and slow, with long strokes. She gave a little whimper of pleasure when I pushed inside her, and as I glided in and out of her, her whimpers became louder.

She came in less than a minute and tried to hold her orgasm inside and keep it quiet. She was in the middle of cumming when we heard the bathroom door open. Somebody came in and went into one of the stalls at the other end. Angela tried to keep her moans down, but she couldn't. I stayed inside her as she came, and I could feel her spasming on my cock.

Through all this, the sound of one woman peeing added to the action in the bathroom. The sound of a faucet turned on and hand washing led to the bathroom door opening and the person exiting.

I pulled out of Angela, and her pussy queefed. My cock was rock hard and glistening with her cream. "Did you cum?" She asked.

"No," I said.

"Shit, I'm sorry," she said as she dropped to her knees and started giving me head. "The least I can do is clean up for you."

I brushed her hair from her face, and she cleaned her honey off my meat stick. She looked at me with adoration in her eyes as she sucked my cock. With my dick all sparkly clean, she got to her feet and put her bra back on. She pulled her dress up and adjusted it.

She opened the stall and went to the mirror over the sink to make herself presentable again. She motioned with one hand for me to follow her as she went to the bathroom door. She opened it and stretched her head to ensure the coast was clear. I headed back to my table and sat down, trying to keep my rock-hard cock hidden from the other patrons. Her dickhead boyfriend sat at the table, scrolling through pictures on his phone. Pictures of Angela. What a fucking loser, I thought.

Angela followed me 30 seconds later and sat down at the table with her boyfriend. "What? Did you fall in?" He asked. "I was going to send a search party."

"No," Angela said, looking a little annoyed. "A couple of the stalls were out of order, and there was a line-up to use them."

Very smooth, I thought. Just like Angela's tight pussy.

I grabbed my bill and headed to the front to pay it. I only had a semi now, but the thoughts of Angela were making me bulge out again. I hastily exited the restaurant and the mall and headed for my truck. I sat there without turning the ignition on, thinking about Angela cumming in the bathroom. A few minutes later, she and her boyfriend exited the mall, jumped in their car, and took off for the night. I sat for a long time in my pickup truck, thinking about Angela and wondering what to do about my rock-hard cock.

A few days later, I was sitting in my construction trailer, doing more paperwork. I hadn't seen Angela since that night in the restaurant and wondered what was happening with her. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I hollered.

The door opened, and Angela popped her head in. She opened the door wide and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. "Are we alone?" She asked.

"Yes, we are," I said.

Without a word, Angela walked towards my desk, came around the side, reached into her purse, and pulled out a bottle of lube that she had placed on my desk. She pushed my chair back away from my desk and fell to her knees between my legs. No time flat, Angela had my zipper undone and my flaccid cock out and in her mouth. She didn't say a word; she spit on my cock and stroked me to a full erection. Her mouth and tongue swirling over my swollen tip was a great sensation.

She sucked my balls and stroked my cock, stopping to spit on it for lubrication. After a few minutes, she stood up and removed her T-shirt and bra. Her workout pants and her panties followed. She then straddled me, rubbing her slick pussy lips along my shaft. I held onto her tits as her hips gyrated over my hard-on. We shared some deep, long kisses, and she continued massaging my shaft with her slippery pussy lips.

After a couple of minutes, she stood up, grabbed the bottle of lube, and tossed it to me. Ceremoniously, she turned around and bent over my desk, her leg spread wide and her brown pussy winking at me. Without delay, I stood up, squirted some lube onto her starfish, and worked it in and out of her with two fingers. She moaned a little as I fingered her asshole with one hand and stroked my cock with the other.

"Do you like that?" I asked as I dropped to my knees to lick her slippery pink slit. She moaned and groaned, reaching out and grabbing the edge of my desk with both her hands. I fingerfucked her ass, faster and faster, as I tongued her clit. In a couple of minutes, she was wailing an orgasm, screaming, "Fuck yeah," at the top of her lungs.

With her nectar on my chin and lips, I stood up and squeezed some lube onto the tip of my cock. I pushed my tip against her dirty dumpster and slipped inside her an inch. She gripped the edge of the desk harder when I said., "Here comes Daddy."

I pushed into her, an inch at a time, until I was in. I pulled out of her, grabbed hold of my shaft, and pushed in and out of her slightly, teasing her.

"Don't tease me, Daddy," she said as her pleas became please. She begged me to fuck her after that, and I obliged. I buried my loaded canon again to the hilt, grabbed hold of her hips, and fucked her like there was no tomorrow. My pelvis was slapping off her ass with every thrust. I watched my cock slipping in and out of her, shiny with lube.

Angela howled with pleasure, and I stretched her asshole wide open. Thrust after deep thrust, slipping in and out of her as she came, she squealed with ecstasy, calling me Daddy. After about seven minutes and some heavy sweating, I could feel myself starting to cum. Thrusting faster and faster and saying, Oh yeah, repeatedly, I felt myself explode deep inside her, squirts of cum deep inside her heat.

With one last push, I went all the way inside as I hung onto her hips. I could feel my cock spasming within her, twitching as the last of my moonlight cream filled her up. I pulled out of her slowly, and her asshole was gaping. My cock was shining with cum and lube as I stood there, panting and watching her asshole close slowly.

"Oh my god," Angela said, lying over the desk and twitching. I pulled her up to a standing position with my cock in her ass cheeks, and I held her tits as I kissed her neck. She turned around to kiss me and sat up on my desk. She stroked my cock as we kissed and, in no time, had me hard again.

"Pappi," she said, licking my tongue and smiling. She laid down on my desk and lifted her legs and knees to her chest, exposing her and her asshole again. I leaned down and licked her slit from bottom to top. My saliva was slippery on her clit as I tongued her hole. I stood back and stroked my cock, squirting more lube onto my tip. I saw my cream leaking out of her dirty dumpster. I admired my cumshine glistening on her hole before I pushed inside again.

Angela closed her eyes when I stretched her open again. "Oh, Daddy," she moaned.

I fucked her in so many positions in my trailer. I filled her ass with cum as I fucked her repeatedly. Angela came over and over, howling at the top of her lungs. Her boyfriend didn't miss her because her cell phone never went off. And she didn't miss him either.

Published 
Written by BuckinghamPhallus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments