Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crack Filler

"Shit happens when things get wet…"

17
1 Comment 1
799 Views 799
2.9k words 2.9k words

I was working in the mall's parking lot, doing my thing. The sound of my pin finder carried on the breeze as I neared the local gym in the mall.

Suddenly, a melodic voice behind me asked, "Looking for treasure?"

I turned around, and there she stood. She had shoulder-length brown hair, hazel eyes, and a pretty smile. She wore a low-cut shirt, a light jacket, and tight exercise pants. Her camel toe was winking at me, and I had trouble keeping my eyes trained on hers and not her crotch. I tried not to stare at her nipples protruding from her shirt. Gorgeous! Treasure indeed.

I laughed and responded, "If I could find treasure with this thing, I would be retired by now."

She laughed, smiled, and headed to the gym to work out. I watched her go in and tried to follow her with my eyes as she disappeared behind the dark-tinted windows.

My dick was on the rise after that encounter! I aroused, so I went to the porta-potty on site and stroked one out, imagining it was her hand and not mine. I blew my load of goo into some toilet paper and tossed it in the shitter.

As our crew worked in the parking lot over the next few weeks, I saw her pull up every second day at the gym to work out. She always wore tight workout pants. Sometimes, I pretended not to notice her but was staring big time from behind my darkened safety glasses. Once in a while, we'd wave to each other, too, but we didn't speak to each other until nearly three weeks later. 

                                              ~

Angela got home after her workout and parked in the underground parking lot of her building. She had thought about the cute guy on the construction crew at the mall as she worked out but only wished she could have seen his eyes. It was difficult not to stare at the bulge in his jeans. "Eyes above board, Angie," she told herself.

She stripped down to her underwear after the apartment door closed behind her. She was sweaty from her workout but preferred to shower at home for sanitary reasons. The other chicks at the gym were checking her body out. She didn't mind that. It made her wet thinking about it. 

She walked into the bathroom and removed her bra. In the mirror, she examined her nipples, and they came to attention, thinking about the construction boy. The examination of the nipples turned into her playing with them. She imagined a construction boy's hands, mouth, and tongue playing with them. She saw the wet spot blooming on her navy blue panties. It'd been a while since she'd had cock near her vajayjay with her boyfriend out of town. 

She was horny. Angela turned on the water in the shower and stepped in under the deluge. It was warm and inviting as she lathered her body with body wash. Before Angela knew it, her fingers were rubbing her pink button. She leaned against the tiles in the shower as she came, the warm water intensifying her orgasm, and she imagined the construction boy taking her in every position possible. 

Angela finished up in the shower and dressed. She spent the rest of her afternoon cleaning her apartment and thinking about the construction boy. 

                                                ~

I sent the crew home early on Wednesday because the forecast called for heavy thundershowers in the morning. I decided to stick around on-site and do some paperwork in my vehicle. Peace without being disturbed. I went to hunt down some lunch and came back to eat. I saw the gorgeous, brown-haired woman going to work out. Twinge time again! 

An hour later, I was packing up my laptop and work notes. I went to the back of my SUV to ensure my Forman had stored construction gear correctly. While doing my thing, I noticed the hot workout woman leaving the gym. She had to park in the next lot because the one I was in was closed for construction. 

As she walked to her car, the skies opened, and it started to rain. It was a torrential downpour, and she was caught halfway between her vehicle and the gym. She stopped walking, trying to decide which way to go. I hesitated momentarily and yelled to her, "Over here!"

She came running over and took shelter under the hatch of my SUV.

"Oh my God," she said, thoroughly drenched.

"Yeah, it started coming down," I said, looking at her and her wet shirt, her nipples protruding from her shirt. I was staring again.

"Thank you so much," she said, shivering. 

She was drenched, including her workout pants, but was even more beautiful soaked. For some reason, I reached up and brushed her hair out of her face.

She looked at me and blushed. "Thank you," she said, looking down. Was she checking me out?

"I...you are welcome," I managed. "My name is Richard."

"Angela," she replied, offering her hand. 

I took it, and it was cold, so I held onto it to warm it up and didn't pull away, but she acted awkwardly. And she looked down at my groin area. In an unexplainable moment, I leaned in and kissed her softly. Her lips were cold, too, but she didn't pull away again. In moments, the cold was replaced by warmth as we remained lip-locked.

When I finally stepped back, she blushed but looked at me boldly. I leaned in for another kiss, but this time, her head tilted sideways, and her tongue pressed into my mouth—a pleasant surprise. My hand went to her back and under her shirt to pull her close. She didn't need the encouragement, though. Her wet body and pert nipples pressed in against me. 

I played with her tits under her shirt as we kissed, and her hands travelled south and found my semi-hard dick. With her encouragement, she had me completely stiff. "I live 5 minutes from here," she whispered to me. 

"Hop in," I said and went to jump in the front seat. Both our doors closed at the same time, but the vehicle didn't make it into gear. We kissed and Angela rubbed my hard-on, and I caressed those firm tits.

Without a word, she unzipped my jeans and found my cock through my underwear. She undid the button and pulled out my dick. She kissed me again before her head went down to my lap. I tilted the steering wheel up and pushed my seat back as far as it would go to give her room. 

She roughly pulled my shorts down, then gently kissed my tip and swirled her tongue around the head. Her saliva ran down my shaft, and she started to stroke and French kissed the head. Angela played with the tip of my foreskin using her lips and tongue. It felt amazing. A talented woman.

She went for long, slow licks from top to bottom, then teased some more with her tongue on the head. Then she started deepthroating me, licking the base of my cock with her tongue while I was deep inside her mouth. She constantly moaned and gave me lustful looks. She knew when I was close to cumming by the way I moved, so she backed off a few times to keep me on the edge.

She kept touching my stomach and chest with one hand, looking at me, and playing with the balls. Then, after a few minutes, she slowed down, used her hand with her mouth, and kept a steady pace. She kept going slowly and moaned lightly with every stroke. Her velvet tongue and lips were magical.

When I finally came, she gripped me hard, sucked me gently while I came, and played with the head with her tongue a bit until I just exploded in her mouth. I could see her gulping as I shot spurt after spurt of cum down her throat, so much so that it leaked from the corners of her mouth. 

LaraBluewater
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBluewater

She sucked me gently and stroked me slowly. Eventually, she cleaned the cum off my shaft and licked the cum off her hand. She looked at me as her tongue swirled around my head. Angela smiled when all I could manage was an "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuck."

I pulled up my underwear and jeans, tucking my spent cock back into my pants. She was wiping her hand on her shirt when I asked her where she lived. Within minutes, I was parked at her apartment building. 

We said nothing as we walked, but once in the elevator, I had her against the wall as I dropped to my knees. I lifted her shirt and pulled down the top of her pants, kissing her just above her furry snatch. "I'm sorry," she murmured.

Once in her apartment, we started undressing each other and kissing furiously. I was completely naked, and she was taking her sports bra off. I grabbed her hands and pushed her arms wide, leaning into French again. My now stiff cock rested in her crotch against her panties as I tongued her nipples.

"Wait," she said as I pulled down her sticky panties. I wanted to taste her so bad. 

"Okay," I replied as she lifted me to my feet. She led me to the bathroom, where she had me sit on the toilet seat. She knelt, kissed my foreskin again, and licked my tip. She opened a drawer in the vanity and pulled out a leg razor and a bottle of lotion.

Angela sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide. "I want you to shave my pussy," she said, handing me the razor while she rubbed the lotion onto her cunt. I kissed her as I kneeled before her and started to shave her bush. I could see her pussy nectar leaking out of her slit. I worked slowly with the razor, and Angela rinsed it periodically in the sink.

When I got close to her clit, I let her take over. I didn't want accidents in that area. She got the rest of her forest cut down and felt around for stubble but found none. Her peach was gorgeous when shaved. The perfect mound of her crescent moon slit was exquisite. She rinsed the lotion off in the shower, dried herself, and led me to her bedroom.

We stood beside the bed, and she dribbled some saliva onto her palm and started to stroke me as we kissed. I could still taste my saltiness in her kiss. I pushed her up against the wall and rubbed the side of her freshly mown valley. She opened her legs wide for me as an invitation. I rubbed the little red bumps from the razor burn. I watched her face as I explored her. She closed her eyes as I kissed her neck and nipples.

Dropping to my knees, I put her left leg over my right shoulder. Her wet, sideways smile was on my face, and her scent filled my nostrils. Angela leaned against the wall as I explored her thighs with my mouth. She rubbed the back of my head as my kisses explored her. She gasped and moaned when my tongue split her ripe peach, and her nectar flowed. 

My tongue flicked up and down over her pink cuntsicle, and when I pushed two fingers into her, I found her sweet spot.

Angela squirmed and gyrated her hips as I finger-fucked her and tongued her, bringing her to orgasm. Her whole body quivered up against the wall as she came. She came so hard and loudly that she bumped into her dressing table beside her and knocked half the stuff off and the other half over. 

I stood up and kissed her deeply, the taste of our essences mingling in our long, wet kiss. Angela looked at her dressing table and pushed the rest of her stuff off it. She sat on the edge and looked at me as she lay back. Grabbing her feet, I pushed her legs wide open. Her freshly orgasmed slit pooled with her sweet nectar. 

I rubbed my cock against her peach before I pushed inside her halfway. She looked me in the eyes when I drove into her warm, wet, small world. Her slippery walls gripped me. I slid almost out of her slowly, then back into the balls, and I fucked her slowly for two, maybe three minutes, as she came repeatedly.

She held on to the edge of the dressing table while cumming, and screams of pleasure echoed in the room. I sped up and slipped in and out of her with my cunt stabber. My balls were wet with her honey from her squirting snapper. My breathing got heavier, and my moans got louder as I got closer to cumming.

She saw I was about to explode when she stopped me in mid-stroke and said, "I want you to cum in my ass." She looked down at the drawers of the dressing table, pulled out a bottle of lube from one of the drawers, and handed it to me. I was so close to blowing my load, but I pulled out of her and opened the bottle of lube.

I squirted some on her taint and some on my finger. Inserting into her brown world slowly, I work the lube into her with my index finger before squirting lube onto my shaft and rubbing it all over. I pressed my tip to her brown and slowly inched into her. 

She gasped and said, "You are bigger than my boyfriend."

Boyfriend? That thought is lost as I sink in effortlessly. Her stink stretched tight as I fucked her ass, and she held onto her legs at the knees. Angela's eyes closed, but her whimpers were loud. So tight as I expanded her small world with every thrust. I was covered in sweat as I repeatedly buried my treasure.

I watch my slick cock slip in and out of her stretched asshole. Shiny with lube, Angela started to play with herself. She was rubbing her bald pussy with fury as I continued to bang her ass. I admired her enthusiasm as her rusty bullet hole gripped me tightly. With more screams and wails, Angela came hard. Her body was shaking and writhing on the dressing table. What a sight. 

A minute later, I could feel the explosion building at the base of my shaft. That slight tickle as I started to cum. With a few frenzied thrusts, I exploded inside. I feel the sweet heat as my cum squirted inside. Angela looked at me as she held my ass cheeks to keep me inside her. My groans are as deep as my buried cock. 

When done, Angela let go of my ass. My cock was still throbbing inside her. Slowly, I pull out of her, my dick shiny with lube and cum. Her starfish was shiny with lube and jizz as I leaked out of her. I pressed in and grabbed her sweaty tits. Angela lay there, panting and satisfied.

"Fucking amazing," she said. She grabbed my deflating dick and started stroking me. After a minute of pumping, she said, "Into the shower."

I helped her off the dressing table, and she led me back into the bathroom, kissing while the shower spurted out water. 

Angela had a smile on her face as she pushed me in under the water. She reached for a bottle of body wash and squirted a generous blob into her hand. She grabbed hold of my cock, rubbing the body wash all over it, stroking and cleaning it. Her other hand lathered up my balls. After a minute or so, my junk was squeaky clean, and my cock was rock hard again.

Without a word, Angela went to her knees, my erection in her face, and French kissed my tip, tonguing the split in my mushroom. She sucks on me for a few minutes before standing. She takes hold of the shower head, releasing it from its resting place, and cleans both her holes thoroughly.

She leaned against the tiles in the shower, slightly bent over, and turned her head to look at me. "Pick a hole," she said, smiling.

It was going to be a great afternoon, I thought, as I pushed inside her tight, pink slit again and started to pound her from behind. The sound of our bodies colliding under the spray of the shower as I held her by her tits, accompanied by the sound of her moans as I fucked her again, was satisfying. 

Published 
Written by BuckinghamPhallus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments