Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming of Age, Part 2

"The birthday spanks continue"

44
8 Comments 8
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

A knock at the door announced the arrival of the food. Steve got up and quickly took a towel from the bathroom to wrap around himself. I scurried under the covers. I was a little embarrassed because it must have been so obvious what we were up to in that room. Thinking back on it, I don't know how obvious it was, or how much the guy really cared. At the time, though, I just knew he was judging us. Really, it was just that he was an unwelcome third party intruding on our private paradise. He left quickly enough, though, and Steve made no attempt to hold the towel up as he brought the food to the bedside.

He sat in the chair and I lay on the bed as we ate. At one point, he got up to use the bathroom, and I smacked his butt as he went by. He froze, then turned to look askance at me. I broke up giggling. "What? I can't get in on the action?" He just shook his head and went on to do his business.

When he came out, I got in another spank as he walked by. Again, he just looked at me as I laughed. "Okay, that's it," he declared before tackling me on the bed. We laughed and giggled as we struggled to spank each other. It was a real wrestling match, but he always had the upper hand.

Eventually, I was pinned to the bed. He was on top of me, straddling my belly, holding my wrists above my head, and braced against the bed. I struggled against him a little bit longer before I realized that he had stopped. I looked up at him and followed his gaze down. His dick was hard again, which didn't surprise me with all the naked wrestling. It was sticking straight out from him and resting in the valley between my breasts. He was oddly focused and serious. The heart of my new necklace was askew, resting on my shoulder.

"You okay?" I gently probed.

"Yeah," he said. "Um, can I... can I try something?"

"Of course." I was confused but wanted to support him with whatever it was. "What is it?"

He was clearly embarrassed. "It's... It might be a little weird. It's a sexual thing, but... I don't know if you'll like it."

"You don't want to put it in my butt, do you?"

"No, I... well, maybe." He smiled at me as his cock twitched, and I mock scowled back at him.

"I don't want to do that."

"No, this is something different. It won't hurt or anything."

I smiled up at him as lovingly and soothingly as I could. "Go ahead, Steve. I'll let you know if I don't like it.

His cock pulsed against my chest, and he nodded. He let go of my wrists and immediately started massaging my breasts. That felt good, of course, and I told him so. He pressed my tits together, and I could feel his hard cock between them. He held them like that a moment, then returned to general caresses and rubs. My breasts have always loved attention, and this was no exception. His gaze remained very focused, though. His hard cock and my soft tits. I began to realize what he was after once he pressed them together around his cock again. This time, he kept my boobs together while beginning to shift his pelvis. He was actually fucking my boobs.

Needless to say, this was my first time, and I'd be shocked if it wasn't his. I was a little weirded out, but his face clearly showed he was enjoying it, and since it wasn't like anything bad or uncomfortable for me, I let him continue. I just lay there passively as he thrust between my tits over and over again. I was starting to really enjoy watching his face, though. He was really enjoying this, and I realized this was something that not every girl could do. But I could. I could do this for him, and where was the harm? 

I'd been in a D-cup bra for a few years already, practically since the beginning of high school. I was very aware of the boys checking out my boobs and trying to sneak glances down my top. I never thought any of them were fantasizing about this!

He was squeezing my tits harder now, and his thrusts were getting faster and harder. My tits were enjoying the attention, and through his face, I was vicariously feeling the rush that he was. He came between my breasts. Some of his jizz escaped out of my cleavage, but it was mostly contained.

When he was done, he released my breasts and lay down next to me. I looked down at the puddle of cum on my chest. "Thank you," he said.

"You really liked that, didn't you?" He nodded. He was having trouble looking me in the eye, so I used my hand to turn his face toward me and kissed his lips very tenderly. "Thank you for sharing it with me. But, where did that come from?"

He actually blushed a bit. "I saw a video once."

"And they did that?"

He nodded.

I'd only watched one porn video at that point, mostly out of curiosity. There was certainly no titfucking in the one I had seen. That one was pretty tame, actually.

He looked into my eyes again. "I love you, Kristen."

"And I love you, Steve." We kissed again and again. "Now about that shower..." We both laughed. He stood and pulled me up. I let him pull me right into him. My hands were on his chest until he pulled me even closer, flat against him. I could feel his semi-hard cock against my belly, and I reached between us to slip my fingers around it.

He gripped my ass with both hands and squeezed. Suddenly, both his hands came slapping down on both ass cheeks hard. I squeezed his cock and moaned into his mouth. These spanks were really starting to be a real turn-on for me! "Does that count as one or two?"

He just shrugged and kissed me in return.

"And how many more do you have to give me? After our little tussle?"

He paused. "I'm not sure," he said. Then he spanked my ass again. "One less, now." He laughed and I bit his shoulder. "Ow!" He played it up as a lot worse than it was.

We moved into the bathroom and I sat on the toilet as he turned on the shower. I absently toyed with the dried cum between my breasts as he tried to get the temperature right. Satisfied, he stepped in and held his hand out for me. I took it and stepped into the shower. We took turns under the water since we couldn't both be there at the same time. It was hot, but not too hot. We couldn't stop touching each other, but his cock seemed pretty spent. It was a defiant half-mast, but couldn't quite get all the way up. That was okay with me, as I was just loving the intimacy of showering with my boyfriend.

HorseCockMarshaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HorseCockMarshaTS

I took the little bar of soap and began running it over my body. His hand stopped me. "I'll do that," was all he said as he took it from me. He ran it all over my back and my butt, even my upper legs. My whole body was tingling. The hot water running down my body, his hands roaming over me and soaping me up, my alcohol buzz, and the post-sex bliss brought on by the whole evening were all making my head swim in pleasurable bliss.

Steve pulled me back against him, his hands snaking around my waist and starting to soap up my front. I leaned my head back on his shoulder as he caressed my breasts again, squeezing and massaging them, my nipples hard in his hands. I let out a little grunt of pleasure. He seemed to take that as a cue and slid his hand down my belly to my pussy. He ran his fingers a long my slit. I was surely wet, but given the situation, it wasn't that obvious. His other hand kept working on my tits, switching between them on occasion.

When he finally slipped a finger into me, I moaned. He began to fingerfuck me, eventually adding a second finger inside my pussy. Something bumped against my butt, and it took me a moment to realize that it was his dick getting hard. I reached behind me and took it in hand. It was only semi-hard, but it definitely seemed to be coming back to life. "Again?" I mused. He responded by burying his face in my neck, kissing and sucking as he kept his fingers moving in and out. I began stroking his cock, urging it to come back to a fully erect state. I moaned again as I realized just how badly I wanted it inside me again.

I had quickly come to realize that I liked sex, once I became sexually active. It was still something that I did mostly for my boyfriend, though. I enjoyed it, but his enjoyment was always the point. Now, for the first time, I knew that I wouldn't be satisfied until he fucked me again.

The thought of using my mouth to get him hard came to mind, so I turned around, ready to drop to my knees. I didn't get the chance. As soon as I was facing him, Steve pushed me back against the shower wall and kissed me hard and passionately. His hand went right back to my crotch and his fingers went right back to work. I took his cock back in hand and found it thicker and more firm. Maybe I didn't need to go down on him after all.

We were kissing furiously, and our hands were at work just as hard. We were grunting and groaning in pleasure, our lust for each other in this moment obvious. His desire for me fueled my desire for him, which only seemed to increase his own lust in an ever-increasing loop. My moans were getting shorter and higher pitched, a sure sign of impending orgasm. As I came, I gripped his cock hard, and my other hand held his wrist in place between my legs. My thighs squeezed together tightly, and my hips writhed in pleasure.

"Fuck me," I said as soon as I could manage words. I wasn't even fully aware of the words I was saying. It was the first time I said something like "fuck me" instead of "make love to me," but I wasn't even aware of it.

Steve stepped up to me. I raised one leg along his, and he grabbed my thigh to hold it up. My hand, still on his now rock-hard cock, guided him to my waiting pussy. He pushed right in and filled me. My fingers dug into his shoulder. He began to fuck me against the shower wall.

I expected him to cum fairly quickly, but he didn't. He'd already had three orgasms. I know now that guys often don't cum as quickly after already climaxing. I also know now that guys don't often go again and again this much. Love, lust, and teenage bodies kept us going.

My next orgasm came before his, and he came deep inside me, making both of us moan and gasp. I didn't even think about the fact that he wasn't wearing a condom this time until later. Exhausted, we separated. He quickly rinsed himself off. I took a little longer to clean up. I'd realized my lust had caused a lack of judgment in letting him cum in me, and I cleaned up as best I could.

We collapsed on the bed after drying off. Naked, we snuggled into each other. I kissed him and said, "Thank you for the best birthday ever!"

He returned the kiss. "In the morning," he yawned, "maybe we can do it doggy style." He and I hadn't done that position yet, and again I was a little surprised by how much I wanted to. My thoughts were interrupted by a light smack on my ass. Steve chuckled. "I'll give you the rest then." I thought about challenging him about how many spanks of the original eighteen he had left to give, but I didn't. I didn't care. I'd enjoy every one of them, no matter how many he gave.

We woke up with the sun already bright. We nuzzled and kissed. I was disappointed to again find him only partially hard. It didn't matter, though. Eventually, one of us looked at the clock. We only had twenty minutes before we had to check out! We scrambled to get dressed and pack up everything we brought. After checking out, he drove me to Katie's house.

"Thank you, honey." I warmly kissed him goodbye. "I can't wait for your birthday!" 

Katie opened the front door before I got there as Steve drove away. We almost didn't even make it to her room before I started telling her absolutely everything.

Published 
Written by KristenO
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments