Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Weren't Prepared for Camping Chapter 8

"Nature with its benefits"

6
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

With the formalities out of the way one of the ladies opened up a carry bag and removed an expensive movie camera – which she handed to one of the men to get set up on a tripod and operate. Tammy named him MC. Sam said that Tammy had told her she mentally noted that he had the middle sized cock of the three men.

As they were all getting their camera’s ready and telling Tammy how they would like her to pose, Tammy learnt that they were a group of semi-professional photographers, who often came up here and worked on improving their - as they called it – natural and active photographic skills.

Dick, the guy who had discovered Tammy, thought that this proposal for Tammy to be their model for the afternoon was a great suggestion and after accepting the Light meter and case from Tammy, he went and picked up his camera bag pulling out a Canon Movie unit with external lighting system and started to get set up. Using the light meter that Tammy had picked up, he took settings of the light from different angles, and noting these down, placed the camera on a tripod and started it rolling.

Tammy could feel herself getting wet as wet as she got more comfortable with the group and their instructions on modeling. The sight of these naked cocks and tits started playing on her mind, as she wondered how anyone could open their mouth wide enough to suck on Dicks’ cock. She was envious of the fullness of the breasts of the ladies, which were nice and firm without any signs of sagging.

At first they started taking shots of Tammy just by herself, and as she got used to posing, they directed her to pose in many different positions. Sometimes one then two or three or more of the group would pose with her with a tit or a cock in the background, or hanging close to her face, or behind her head, as she had to lean over this rock or that boulder. Sometimes a tit would be beside her face or a cock would be hanging only an inch or two in front of her mouth, and sometimes she would just be sitting in a controlled pose without any of these additional props.

"Just over there," Samantha pointed to a natural table like platform that stood about 3 feet high that was used for jumping or diving into the water close to the base of the water spout, which they all sat or stood on for a lot of these shots.

With Tammy lying down on her side on this table they took a few more pictures sitting or standing beside her looking out over the pool, then just as she was thinking that they were almost finished with her, Dick went over to his knap sack and came back with a long sash of Japanese silk cordage, asking Tammy if she was ok for a few more Risque shots. With a confirmation from Tammy, Dick started to bind her wrists together – but not too tightly – and said they would just take a few more pictures with her tied up to a tree or around a rock or to the table so as to get a range of semi erotic pictures, and some tit and bum shots, with the natural background settings.

They repeated that if she felt uneasy or uncomfortable all she had to do was say stop, and the photo shoot would be over.

The fact that she had had naked tits, cocks and pussies in front of her face through most of the poses, it was hardly surprising she was getting wetter and even though she had been, and still was, a little apprehensive of being tied up like this and of what was happening. It was all hapening so quickly that before she realized it, she was getting very horny and knowing that she was the center of attention gave her a sense of confidence which was increased with the comments of how `nice her pussy looked` and `what beautiful tits you have Tammy.` These comments just added fuel to her fire encouraging her pussy juices to start flowing as she could sense the droplets dribbling from her lips.

Then with her hands tied together, and without any warning Dick picked her up and carried her under the water spout until she was completely soaked through. The group gave off an appreciative murmur as Dick stepped forward through the cascading water fall carrying Tammy in his arms and his cock had risen past half mast sticking out like a `Memphis in the storm`. As he put her down, Tammys hand was momentarily trapped between his body and his monster cock, which caused a sensual tremor to flow through her body.

The group had noted earlier in the piece, that Tammy had no panties on underneath her thin cotton shorts, and another murmur of appreciation of her beauty ran through the group, as her young and puffy pussy lips were now even more prominently displayed. Standing forward clear of the water spout, Tammy's cotton shoulder strap top had become a second skin and clung to her nice young firm 35C pointing breasts and her brief shorts, being made of thin Indian cotton, had also clung to her as if they were a second skin profiling her cameltoe pussy lips clearly. 

Tammy said that at this point she really wanted to grab hold of and suck on a cock or have someone fill her fuck tunnel with fingers or cock, or something.

Dick, gently pulling on the rope, led her to a tree branch that was in front of the water fall and above the table top area. The tree branch was a great backdrop setting and it was sturdy and strong enough to hold her weight, but also added character into the shots. Throwing the end of the rope over the branch, Dick pulled her arms up over her head, and with Tammy almost on tip toes tied it off and then stood back to admire the result of her waterfall shower.

He said she looked stunning and began to ask everyone to get some good pictures of Tammy, but he did not need to ask as everyone was already snapping away at Tammy as she stood there soaked and strung up as a `virginal offering to the wolves of lust.` It seemed that the cameras were going crazy as the group of men and ladies admired their sexy new model. Tammy’s nipples poking out through the wet fabric of her shirt and her cunt lips as good as exposed through the Indian cotton shorts, accentuating the beauty of her body even further.

The movie cameras were constantly being relocated to get the best “shooting” positions for each scene. It was easy to see that the men were impressed, as all of them were now sporting semi hard cocks. Dick’s cock just seemed to getter even bigger by the minute.

The ladies joked about the guy’s conditions and started to encourage their growth, with suggestions of what they could do next. Maybe, the ladies suggested that they could loosen the rope so that Tammy was sitting on the rock with her arms still held up above her head and the guys should masturbate in front of Tammy, then they could get some good high speed frame by frame action shots of the men’s cocks ejaculating cum into the air – they even suggested a competition to see who could squirt the highest onto Tammy's tits and face. Causing another squeal of laughter from the ladies as they made other suggestions, Dick settled them down by saying it would be a pity to waste all those juices this early in the afternoon. 

Tammy said that she was so horny and ready for that scene play and was thinking it would have been exciting and sexy to watch all the guys wanking and ejaculating in front of her, all at the same time. She felt her pussy muscles pulsing just thinking about it.

Tammy was brought out of her fantasizing when the youngest of the ladies (she had named her Yum) came forward and sucked on Tammy’s nipple’s through her T-Shirt. Sucking first one, then the other – and even through the fabric the suction effect of sucking her nipples into Yum’s mouth encouraged her nipples to get harder again, even harder than they were after the soaking under the water spout.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

With the movie camera’s still operating from different angles the other two ladies had moved up behind Tammy and without any warning pulled Tammy’s shorts down around her ankles leaving her young swollen pussy in full view for everyone to see and admire.

Whist all the time talking to Tammy and expressing their pleasure of her beauty, they then pulled her top off over her head, and left it wrapped around her wrists and satin binding, as one of the guy’s got hold of one of her legs and releasing it from her cotton shorts pulled it sideways causing Tammy to be standing spread eagled with her feet about a foot apart. Now on tip toes, her swollen clean shaven pussy lips were silhouetted in the rays of the sun.

Adjusting the rope around her wrists, to make her comfortable, he then tied her legs apart with some more of the silk roping and as his arm brushed across the surface of her swelling lips more than once, his cock pumped hard with arousal was poking upwards and swinging from side to side as her moved around her. Tammy could see his precum weeping from the eye in the solid anvil head of his hard cock.

 As he finished tying her legs apart, and now sporting a good “hard on” cock, Zoom made sure she got some really good shots capturing the moment as a ripple of precum flowed over the anvil head and down the solid shaft of his cock. Tammy subconsciously licked her lips. MC could not resist temptation and moved in to suck on her swollen pussy lips, giving Tammy's clit heaps of attention. lapping her Clit with his tongue and poking two fingers up into her wet fuck tunnel, her body was soon twitching and her juices began to flow as he finger fucked her and ate her out. By now she was so horny and this was just what she needed.

With her arms raised above her head like they were, here tits were compacted together with Yum giving them plenty of attention with her mouth clamping and sucking down on each one. This only accentuated her aureola’s which were very puffy and the hardness of her nipples as they also poked outwards like a canon towards the horizon. Standing there fully naked with her shorts and top removed and with MC licking and sucking her cunt, Tammy could not control her body as it started to tingle inside as she had her first orgasm.

Being tied up like this and being made the center piece of attraction was definitely “Hot” and she started to think she might like to be eaten and watched and photographed by the group more often. Tammy had never seen more than one hard cock at a time and to watch four cocks getting hard and stiff - one of them huge – as they hardened up into stiff poles in front of her had turned her on like crazy.

The guy with the other camera (Tammy named him Joe) bent down to get some good close up frontal shots of Tammy’s pussy lips, as she was being eaten out by MC. He then moved around behind her so that he could get some more picturesque shots of her lips from behind but through the channel between her legs and her arse cheeks. He got some really great close up shots of her pussy being licked, poked and finger fucked.

It was not long before someone else – it felt like a ladies hand came up from the back, underneath her buns, and gently started rubbing her pussy lips and clit commenting that she was nice and wet and must be enjoying this attention as she then inserted two prelubed fingers into her arse hole.

Tammy noticed that the third lady (she named her Zoe) had taken control of the movie camera from Dick, zooming in getting close up shots of Tammy’s pussy and arse both being licked and finger fucked without any breaks in attention. Joe meanwhile had lain down on the ground with his head at her feet, and looking up at her cunt, was also taking picture after picture of all the action working her pussy.

In the earlier shots Joe focused on Tammy’s swollen mound in the foreground with her tits skin wrapped in her T-shirt in the background, and now with her clothing removed he perfected his position and camera shots of Tammy’s naked cunt and tits. As Tammy turned slightly she saw that Zoe was now bent over Dick giving him head, and whilst she could not quite see his cock being sucked off she could see Zoe’s swelling pussy lips from behind clearly portrayed below her tight little arse.

The movie camera had been put onto Auto record.

Tammy noticed Zoe had a nice wide clearance at the top of her legs making her cunt look like a flat landing pad. Tammy said that at that age she was envious of Zoe and hoped she could herself trim her body to achieve the same results of her swollen mound around her pussy lips. 

The two fingers were removed from pumping her cunt and pushed into her mouth, not for the first time in her life had she tasted her own fanny juices, just as the last lady in the group (she named her Nips, because of her large Nipples) moved into where MC was earlier and placed her mouth right over Tammy’s swelling lips and swollen mound sucking her lips deeply into her mouth, making Tammy tingle and flow even more.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Joe (the 3rd guy in the group) was stroking his cock, as he watched her sucking the juices off of Clare’s fingers, and getting eaten out by Zoe.

They could have spent more time with Tammy strung up like this, but Clare suggested that they untie her from the tree and move her back to the bench where they could tie her spread eagled to all four corners, allowing for multiple angle shots and different lighting exposures. They were all in agreeance with this (Tammy did not get a vote, as by now she was just going with the flow), so Dick untied her hands, removed her top from around her wrists and lead her back to the table and told Tammy she was to lie down on her back with her arms and legs stretched out to the four corners.

Dick lifted her up onto the bench and then gently placed her down onto her back moving her into the lower center of the bench where he then retied, first one arm then the other to the top corners. (They had obviously done this before as there were some fixings attached to the sides of the bench that Dick was fastening the ropes to.

Tammy was lying there with her arms spread apart up above her head and her legs closed together swinging down over the end of the bench which was just above her knee joints.

Her hardened nipples were poking prominently skywards – which was hardly surprising to her as when Dick was retying her arms above her head his huge cock was waving at her as he moved from one side of the table to the other. Tammy was sure that she could have lifted her head slightly and licked it without any effort … but she did not.

Yum, who was about thirty four and nicely curved with a 35-27-36 figure was attending to tying Tammy’s legs to the corners of the bench, having at first to gently encourage Tammy to stop clamping her legs together so that she could tie the silk rope around one ankle to the bottom corner of the bench and then spreading her legs apart, opening up her pussy for all to see, tied the other ankle close to the other bottom corner of the bench.

Standing back to let the cameras get some good pictures and footage, she stood there admiring the results and started to rub her own pussy lips as if in appreciation.

The bench was quite long and ideally suited for this activity, as when Tammy was lying on the bench earlier with her feet at the bottom edge there was a good three feet of useable bench space above Tammy’s head, which was put to good use later.

The movie cameras were all relocated and reset to continue shooting, whilst the other cameras were being used to their maximum, getting pics from all sides and even above.

 

To be continued …

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors