Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Weren't Prepared for Camping Chapter 7B

"Photography in Natures arena"

6
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

After taking a compulsory break of a good ten to fifteen minutes to recover from their activities together, they then all moved out of the wild overgrown amphi theatre gardens and headed towards the start of the forest nature walk, which was on the other side of the lookout point from where they had arrived earlier.

As they walked along the path through the forest, Samantha and Pat were able to talk to each of the girls and learnt about their likes and dislikes, their previous and/or current boyfriends, their sexual experience’s prior to today, their admiration and preferences of and between pussy’s and cocks’ and various other topics of interest.

They had been trekking around the Northern headlands for approximately ten to fifteen minutes before the trail twisted back towards the direction of the camp, then not long after they past the bend in the trail they arrived at the hidden entry point to Tammy’s other favorite spot on the Forest Nature track.

Again it had a discreetly hidden entrance – this time it was around the side of a rocky outcrop and in through a tunnel about four and a half feet in circumference. Pat had to squat down into a crouching duck waddling position, whereas Samantha chose to gain access thru this tunnel, which was about 10 feet in length, on her hands and knees.

Following Pat and Sam into the tunnel entrance, the girls were laughing together at the sight of Pat and Sam as they made their way through the tunnel. Before Sam blocked their view, they could see Pat’s balls’ sack hanging down between his legs, with his cock hanging even further, almost touching the ground each time he squat walked along the tunnel. Sam was on all fours crawling along with the tit’s hanging down and the weight of the chain pulling down on her nipples.

The girls were mesmerized as they watched Sam’s swollen pussy with each lip coming into view, one lip then the other as she crawled along the tunnel. Pat, being first through the tunnel stood up and as he stretched he stood there watching Sam's tits swinging down in front of her as she came out of the tunnel. This of course, caused his cock to twitch and harden.

By the time Suzie and Katie came through the tunnel he was rock hard again and whilst Suzie was still stretching her beautiful body, Pat moved in behind her and bending her down at the waist he was able to push his swollen cock deep inside her nice tight and very wet cunt which he fucked hard, as Sam and Katie watched giving them both encouragement to fuck each others brains out.

Suzie’s tits, aided by the tit teasers, were swinging back and forth as Pat’s Balls were slapping hard into her engorged pussy lips as he rammed, withdrew and rammed, his cock deep into her cunt, burying the full length of his meaty shaft on each penetration. Pat hadn't fucked this hard, or this often, in quite a while and as his rock hard plank of meat pumped into Suzie’s cunt he could feel his orgasm build then erupt into the depths of her fuck tunnel.

Suzie had never been fucked so hard and with the nipple clamps sending pulses down to her pussy, she had barely rubbed her clit as she reached new heights of pleasure, building to an explosive climax, as she felt Pats cock throb and start pumping his cum juices deep inside her.

Sam and Katie were so turned on by the live fuck show in front of them, they got the cucumbers out of the backpack and used them as dildo’s, pumping them into their own cunt tunnels and had their juices lubricating the cucumbers as they fucked them selves’ whilst they watched Pat fucking Suzie. 

They were all exhausted after this unexpected activity and needing to take some time to recover, Pat suggested that they move to the lake pool below the waterfall to soak and relax. The small lake was about the size of three AFL paddocks, with lots of inlets and coves over on the far side. In one of the bays’ was a water fall coming out about thirty five feet up the side of the rock face. Sam agreed that that was a good plan as they could all wash and relax before they explored Tammy’s `Hot Spots` in this lake location

They entered the water, which was a pleasant 23C to 24C, and settled into the shallower rocky edges finding comfortable seating nooks to relax on. It was not long before their bodies started to rejuvenate as they lay soaking and relaxing stretched out around the pool.

Sam tells the story:

It was Tammy’s first ever visit and what turned out to be an unforgetable experience here at the hidden pool, that Samantha again shared with the girls as the lay spread out in the shallows relaxing and listening intently to the story. Sam told them Tammy had discovered the entrance quite by chance one day as she was returning from the wild gardens up at the lookout.

As she came close to the hidden entrance that we just came through, which Tammy had never noticed before that day, Tammy saw a small group of adults at least thirty or forty meters ahead, just seem to disappear into the rock. When she got closer to the spot where they had disappeared, she could just faintly hear them but could not see any trace of where they had gone. Her inquisitive nature had her walking up and down the track either side of where she thought they had disappeared, trying to work out where they could have gone.

By now their voices had faded into silence and Tammy was just about to give up looking and continue on her trek back to the camp, when she happened to cast a glance around the base of the rock face and saw a camera pouch lying under the edge of one of the bushes closer to a sort of alcove, which you saw as we came through the cutting. Edging around between the bush and the rock face, Tammy bent down and picked it up as it was the only sign she had seen that anyone had been here at all.

As she bent down to pick up the camera pouch she caught a flash of sunlight on water which came through a small tunnel well hidden from the track by the depth of the alcove. Moving further around the edge of the rock face Tammy came to the entrance to the small tunnel, that we all came through, and could see light reflecting off what looked like a little pool of water at the other end of the tunnel. She soon discovered just how big that little pool of water was.

As she got closer to the exit of the tunnel on the pool side, she could again hear laughter coming from the group of people she had been looking for. Being very quiet and careful not to show herself, she crept up behind some rocks and tree branches that brought her to within ten meters from this group. There were seven of them – four men around the thirty five to fifty five years of age and three ladies ranging from about twenty five to forty something years of age.

Tammy could see that two of the group had some really nice camera equipment and were busy taking pictures of the beautiful scenery and the waterfall that beautified the other side of the inlet. They then started taking pictures of each other as the rest of the group unpacked their camera gear and started to take pictures, blended into the surroundings, which Tammy thought was quite amazing. Someone pointed over to the water spout and with a brief discussion amongst themselves they all picked up their things and started walking off around the edge of the pool. As they picked up their bags they were unaware that another small pouch had dropped out of one of the backpacks.
 

Tammy told me that after they had moved around the other side of this picturesque inlet, they became very busy taking photos’ of the water spout up above them, and did not see Tammy creep down and retrieved the pouch. It turned out to be a light meter, and knowing a little about photography Tammy thought that someone would miss it sooner or later. For some reason, Tammy chose to stay hidden and worked her way around the edge of the lake until she was able to hide behind some shrub type trees covering a large rock closer to the water’s edge. From this vantage point she was able to watch them and hear what they were saying very clearly, without being seen.

With lots of laughter, first one man and then a second man were standing below the water spout getting soaked, followed very soon after by two of the ladies as the third lady changed lens’ and started taking multiple snaps. The water coming out of this water spout was about two degrees’ cooler than the water in the pool and it immediately had an effect on the two guys and two ladies under the spout. Neither of the ladies were wearing bras’ and their hardening nipples became prominent through the fabric of their tops. The guys under the water spout also demonstrated their condition with the material of their shorts clinging like a second skin to their cocks.

Two of the other men started calling out to the lady with the camera, telling her to get ready for some extra action shots, as they moved with surprising speed, up behind the wet group under the water spout and quickly pulled down to their ankles, the shorts of all four.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

Tammy noted that both the ladies and the guys were close or clean shaven. One of the ladies (she called her Zue) had a closely shaven pussy, the other lady (she called her Yum) had a `Brazilian.` The two guys pubics were shaved Brazilian smooth as well, which also got plenty of camera shots.

.This action got a roar of laughter and instead of pulling their shorts back up, all four of them kicked them off and threw them at the pants pullers. Tammy could hear the camera winding over shot after shot.

They had been wearing loose boxer style shorts and none of them were wearing any underwear. One of the men’s cocks, she saw, was much bigger than the other guys even with the cooler temp of the water fall and even though it was just hanging flacidly out in front of him, Tammy could not help looking at it. She was çaptivated by its size. The other guys cock however had shrunk due to the cooler water temp and the comparison had not gone unnoticed by the picture taker.

One of the short pulling men picked up the other small automatic camera and started taking more shots of the group as they laughed and joked about and eventually they were all in the water stripped naked. Tammy, who was almost twenty three at that time, was enjoying watching this group play around when the guy whom she noticed had the biggest cock under the water spout – got out of the pool and started looking in his camera bag for his camera, and Tammy guessed, the light meter.

He yelled out to the group that he must have dropped his light meter somewhere on the path and was going to go back around to the pool entrance to look for it. Without getting dressed he started to jog back towards Tammy’s location. She watched as the full length of his long cock swung from side to side as he jumped from rock to rock and suddenly realized that she had no where to go, other than to try to crouch down hoping he would not see her as he passed by her hiding point.

Luckily for Tammy they guy did not see her and had gone right passed her as he hopped from rock to rock. Then for some unknown reason when he was about fifteen feet past her he turned around and was about to yell back to the group about something, when he saw Tammy crouching down as small as she could get. With a couple of quick jumps back across the rocks he was standing above Tammy and as she looked up at him all she could see was his meaty penis with its head unsheathed - its eye appeared to be looking right at her.

Tammy could not take her eyes off his cock, which appeared to twitch and grow right in front of her eyes. Tammy said she reckoned it grew about an inch or two as he stood there with his cock swinging in front of her, then he gently lifted her up by her arm and asked her what she was doing there spying on them. Tammy thought quickly and said that she had seen them on the track and when she saw they had dropped something she picked it up and followed them so that she could return it to them.

Not letting go of her arm, the guy yelled out that they had a visitor and started to guide Tammy along with him as he returned towards the group. He was the oldest of the men in the group and probably the fittest by the look of him, Tammy thought. Tammy had already noted that he was a well hung guy, even when he was standing over in the group, and in this group he was unmatched.

When she was spying on them she had decided that he had the biggest cock by far and now that he was this close to her she estimated that his hanging cock was at least eight maybe eight and a half inches long and a good two and a half inches thick as it hung down between his muscled legs. (Tammy decided to name him Dick as he had one of the bigger dicks’ that she had seen in her young life so far.)

Tammy handed Dick the light meter and the camera case that had brought her here to this situation

When the lady with the other camera, who stood unashamedly naked, (we will call her Zoom) saw them she started taking pictures of Dick holding onto the arm of this fully clothed young woman (well fully clothed compared to Dick and the others). With his big cock swinging in front of him ... Zoom commented that he had grown some since finding this sexy piece of cunt hiding behind the rocks, and got some good shots of his cock as it began its upwards rising.

The rest of the group all stood up and walked out of the water towards them and soon they were all standing in a circle around Tammy, except for the lady with the camera who was clicking away not missing a shot. Tammy did not know what to do and just stood there with her head looking down at the ground.

Zoom who was driving the Canon Pro, a top of the range camera, said she had an idea and suggested that to make amends why not ask Tammy if she would be their model for them for the afternoon, as it would make it more exciting to have someone different in the pictures, rather than what they always took of each other in these surroundings.

This suggestion was obviously appreciated by the other three guys, their bodies’ pumping blood into their swelling rods as they stood there in front of Tammy with their cocks growing thicker and harder. Everyone else was suggesting what they should do and how she should pose for them when the woman, who Tammy thought was in her late thirties and had a stunning figure, lent over and spoke to Tammy quietly asked her if she would agree to being their model for the afternoon, and if she would agree, would she mind if they took a few Risqué shots.

Tammy just nodded and said, "Okay." Tammy did not really understandwhat `Risque` meant. 

The lady suggested to Tammy that they would prepare a dosier of the photo’s that they took, and present to her back at the studio as their way of thanking her for returning the camera meter and cover that had fallen out of their camera bags. Also it would make up for Tammy spying on them earlier which she said she found quite exciting and voyeuristic, but she told Tammy that if at any stage she felt uncomfortable with the photography or shots, all she would have to do is tell them to stop.

The stunning lady told her that as well as normal posing, they would be looking to create a sexy aura and they would ask her to slowly strip her gear off … sort of a teaser strip tease. Other scenes would be with Tammy bound in ropes, tied up to a tree or onto the benches in and around the various pool settings, where she might be tied up with someone else or with others in the pictures.

Tammy, not yet twenty three remember, had never been asked to be a model before let alone a model in any of this type of environment, indoors or outdoors, where the camera persons were naked. She had wondered if she would actually agree to anything more than just posing naked. With a little hesitation she agreed, as they seemed to be a nice group of people, and Zoom was very re assuring and supportive without pressurizing her.

Tammy did ask if they were going to get dressed, or would she have to be posing with them naked in front of her. Zoom gave a little chuckle and explained that they seemed to get their best pictures, when they themselves were naked and that if Tammy would follow their instructions she was sure they would get some great shots of her and with her as well. 

Thinking that an hour or two of modeling would be kind of fun, filling in an afternoon, which she had had no plans for anyway, she agreed to pose for them. Being young and a little naive Tammy did not really understand the implications of her situation or how far it could develop, and even though she was used to groups of people being naked around the beach and camping area, she did not appreciate that in a situation like she was in, she too would soon be stripped of all her clothing and photographed from every angle and fucked by each and all of the group in orgy like scenes.

By the end of the afternoon, she would be sucked, fucked, covered in cum, have had her first girl on girl relationship, have eaten out her first pussy, have had her first anal fucking, and have held & sucked the biggest cock she had ever seen, and stroke the other cock’s until they came all over her hand’s, her face and tit’s with the overflow running down the cock’s shafts, not to mention her face being covered in female cum juices as well.

To be continued …

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments