Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Towel-Part 10

"I planned on time alone, but the persistant doorbell changed that."

10
7 Comments 7
7.4k Views 7.4k
651 words 651 words
As Mary held my hands over my head and trapped my mouth with hers, John raised my legs to his shoulders as he put his cock deep into my cunt. The feeling of helplessness was new to me but was overwhelming my senses as something I truly wanted.

Even though Mary was smothering me with the deepest kiss I have every had, I still moaned as I felt John erupt inside me which was soon followed by my own explosion. I tried to break Mary's hold. I wanted to hold onto something, scratch something, let someone know I was out of control, but her vice-like grip was controlling me. John was holding my legs and I was trapped in a viscious circle of feelings I could not control.

John kept pounding my cunt long after I had finally finished the longest orgasm of my life. His cock was still filling my pussy and I could feel the wetness running down my hips as he thrust in and out. Mary finally let me breath long enough for me to say, 'more'.

Again, her lips covered mine as I felt my cunt walls spasm as I was well on my way to another orgasm. John leaned forward bringing my lets to my chest, trapping them there. I felt his fingers between us as he probed my clit, folding back the hood to attack the very bud. I could feel my legs shake and my body tremble as he put all my senses on fire. I could not move or change position. I could not defend the most sensitive part of my body... and I loved it.

John slowed down his thrusts, but they became brutal, hard, forceful. My moans turned guttural and I sounded like a wild animal as I came hard. My head hurt with the pressure as my body was forced over an edge I had never been to before.

Mary quickly climbed on the table, straddling my face.

YulyGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YulyGray

I needed no coaxing as I grabbed her waist, bringing her pussy to my mouth. My tongue sought her clit as her musky smell assaulted my nose, driving me on, wanting to taste everything about her.

I could hear her moans as she rode my mouth. Using my tongue I attacked her clit first, then as I felt her body go ridged, I ran my tongue deep into her pussy. I was rewarded with a warm, sweet juice as her opening clamped down on my tongue. I drank my fill as I lapped her cum. Oh, she tasted so good.

I felt John pull his cock out of my pussy as Mary climbed down from the table. I was exhausted... but still I wanted more. They had awakened something in me that I was having a hard time dealing with. John helped me sit up. When I asked him to hand me my towel, he just laughed.

"You think that is all we have in store for you?" he asked as he smiled at me.

I looked over to see Mary grab my towel and walk backwards to the bedroom. She was motioning for me to follow, but John did not wait for me to get off the table. He grabbed me in his arms, threw me over his shoulder, slapped my ass and strode into the bedroom... and, I loved it.

He stood next to the bed still holding on to me. I could hear Mary rummaging through my drawers.

"Tell me what you want and maybe I can help you," I said.

"Nope, that's okay," she said. "Found it."

"Perfect," I heard John say as he laughed.

Hanging upside down and the way he was turned, I could not see what she found. All of a sudden, I was thrown onto the bed. Glancing up, I saw Mary standing at the side of the bed holding some of my hose.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments