Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reunion (Part 2)

"Robert and Coco enjoy a special guest..."

21
16 Comments 16
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
The doorbell…

Robert didn’t get the opportunity to complete his sentence. I grabbed my panty and ran towards the bedroom. Leaving Robert to answer the door; he rushed to the door to find the lovely Trisha.

He was shocked that she was at his door tonight.

“Baby, Trisha is here. Do you girls have plans?”

Trisha & I embraced and smiled. Robert was staring and completely in the dark as to what was to come. I knew Robert remembered the last time the three of us were together and it finally dawned on him what I had in store for him this evening.

*****

I must tell you that in addition to the freaky and active sex life that Robert and I share, we are swingers. We are openly honest about who we are but are discreet. I am bisexual and will not hesitate to bed anyone that tickles my fancy. Robert is not bisexual but is not homophobic and has been in situations where he sees naked men often.

Our relationship is happy. We communicate well and can separate the emotional lovemaking from the pure carnality of sexual acts.

I first met Trisha while at a local meet and greet for like-minded individuals. Trisha is a supremely beautiful woman. Upon meeting her, I noticed the way she worked the room. I would love to say that her eyes were the first things that I noticed, but that would be a lie. She has the loveliest set of tits that I’ve ever seen on a woman, not too small, not to large. They are full, pert and her nipples are almost always erect. Her hips and ass are fuck-worthy. One would call her hips child bearing, they are wide and it’s almost impossible not to be mesmerized by the sway of her ass when she walks. So to say that I was infatuated would be an understatement.

Trisha and I spent all of the evening talking and flirting while Robert and Trisha’s companion talked sports and current events. They were pleased that the two of us were getting along without any prodding from them. It had the potential to be a kinky night of debauchery. However, Trisha was not interested in playing with her companion this evening. She had one thing on her mind and dick was not on the agenda. She expressed this to her date nicely and he left without any drama. The lady has a way with people; I watched as she gave him the smile and promise of a future encounter that was sure to satisfy.

Infatuation, lust, and sexual tension filled the air between us. Robert was an intruder at this point; he was an afterthought to both Trisha and me. I had to maneuver the situation carefully. After all, he and I are together. Our playtime is decided by us as a couple, I was not allowed to entertain anyone without his approval and the reverse is true as well. I turned to Trisha and asked if I could speak with Robert alone. She excused herself in order to give us space. I was grateful and told her that I will find her in a few minutes.

Robert smiled and said, “You want her don’t you, babe?” Robert knew without a doubt that I did and I did not answer the question. What was the point in verbalizing something so obvious; I was positively dripping with arousal. My pencil skirt surely must have shown signs of the wetness that was oozing from my sex as I was not wearing anything underneath. My smooth pussy was pulsating with awareness of the sexy, the exquisite, Trisha. I was aching to have her surround me with her body. I couldn’t fathom my night ending without having sampled her wares!

You must understand something about swinging with a partner; communication is key, verbal and nonverbal. Robert read my body like a novel. He was in no way interested in denying me the sensuality of my new friend. I smiled, and thanked him for his approval. I kissed him, kissed him with all the lust and desire I felt for Trisha and him. At that point, the question was not if there would be an encounter, but how we were going to accomplish one. I wasn’t sure that Robert would just sit back and watch Trisha and me. I needed to feel out the situation.

I left the table, felt Robert watching me and turned to look at him. I mouthed, “What are you looking at?” He smiled at me and said, “Your legs baby, those shoes are really sexy!” I imagined that my shoes were making my calves strain, and thus my ass cheeks looked tight and inviting in the skirt. I exaggerated my ass movement for his benefit and hell, I even saw others admiring the view. And there was going to be more for him to see soon.

Trisha was at the bar anticipating my visit. I tiptoed up to her, placed my hand in the small of her back, leaned in and placed the sweetest butterfly kiss on the back of her neck. This girl, this minx, kept pulling me in, this time it was the way her skin smelled. She smelled of vanilla and a mix of earthy scents; patchouli, myrrh, sandalwood and something else, something distinctive only to her. She promptly dropped her drink and turned to me…then smiled. I was lost in her face, lost in her smile, lost in the utter lust expressed in her eyes. She wanted me and the feeling was mutual, there was no denying the gratification we would give and take from each other. I whispered, “Come home with us, sexy woman. You are what I desire.” She smiled, took my hand and walked me back to our table.

At the table, Robert smiled at us, two beauties approaching him. Now, I couldn’t say for certain if anything would happen that night. The ball was clearly in Trisha’s court, and she held serve. Robert broke the ice, “Ladies, what is your pleasure?” Trisha smiled and said, “I want to taste your woman’s punani, it is that simple. Whether or not, you get to play is still up in the air, but your girl is my girl tonight, let’s go!!” The lowest, most sensual moan emitted from me, followed by a boisterous laugh.

While driving to our place, Robert asked me what I thought would happen upon arriving. I smiled and said, “She is going to fuck me. I can see it in her eyes; she has this raw quality about her babe. I may have to put away the aggressiveness that I normally have with women. She wants to fuck me, plain and simple.” I continued to tell Robert that I would feel her out about his playing, but for now he should lay low and enjoy the show. He agreed, but I knew something could happen.

We arrived at our place, and Robert ran to Trisha’s car door and opened the door for her. This made me laugh; I sat in the passenger’s seat in Robert’s Navigator and waited. And waited, he did not return to open my door. I got out and looked at him, “You forget something, baby?” I shook my head and walked over to Trisha. She took my hand and we walked around to her trunk. She opened her trunk, and pulled out a box, opened the box and my goodness!! A treasure chest of sex toys burst into view, this box of toys held everything a freaky girl like me could ever want. Trisha selected a rocket-like finger vibe, lube, a double dildo, a harness and strap-on. It was on tonight!

Trisha and I ran into the house where Robert had entered and lit candles and turned on some music, he then turned to us and asked what we wanted to drink. It was clear that he was as anxious as I. Trisha walked to Robert, took his hand in hers, looked up to him and kissed his cheek. See what I mean? She had a way with people, this simple act, calmed my man instantly. I was shocked and right then, I knew that she would be superb in every way. He sat down on the recliner and watched her.

I sat on the arm of the sofa, and waited to see what would unfold. Trisha picked up the remote to the audio system and began to flip the stations. Not finding what she wanted, Trisha turned and asked what music we had to dance to; she wanted to dance for us. I grabbed the remote and turned the disc changer to disc number five. The sounds of Boney James filled the air, if she was going to dance for me; I wanted the dance to be sensual and sultry. Trisha grabbed me and we began to sway to the music. Mesmerizing, she was that and more. Trisha slowly ran her hand down my back to my skirt. She fiddled with the zipper to my black, form fitting pencil skirt and unzipped it. The skirt slid down my legs. I grabbed her hands and brought them to my lips, I sucked on her fingers. One by one each of her fingers received a suck, a promise of what was to come. At that point, we began to strip; the slowness of the seduction was over. We stripped, tossing clothing at Robert’s feet. He looked gorgeous; he was smiling enjoying every minute of the show. Remember what I said about nonverbal communication? It was then that I knew that he was content in just watching us.

Trisha, grabbed the pillows from the sofa, threw them on the floor and pushed me onto them. “You are sexy, Coco. Is that your real name? Not important, I want to taste your punani, now!” It was on!! Trisha dove into my pussy, licking, sucking and blowing into my wetness. She slowed her assault, only to begin licking my inner thigh. She blew onto my pussy, making me weak with need. I wanted her fast and strong, tongue and fingers. She took her time tasting my chocolate love nest. I did nothing to change her pace until she took her fingers and placed two of them inside my wetness, I gasped. That gasp did something to her as she began to finger fuck me violently, while she did so I reached down and grabbed her head. I pressed her onto my clit, and was rewarded.

She sucked, fucked, licked and caressed her way into my world.

AlondraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlondraAmazing

I was amazed at her stamina and eagerness to please. “Are you okay over there?” She was asking Robert if he was doing ok, I heard nothing after that because she took her fingers out of my wet pussy and began to stick one, long, juice slick finger into my ass. I was gone, I blasted into orgasmic bliss. All of my senses converged on each other and the orgasm shot through me again as she began moving the singular finger in and out of my ass.

I had to taste my juices on her lips, I pulled her up to my lips and we kissed passionately. Her tongue teased my lips, tongue, and teeth. I tasted my juices and mmm. I wanted to taste hers. I tried to maneuver my way between her legs. I couldn’t, she wanted more of me, and she said “Coco, I want my mouth on you again, but I want you between my legs too…69 time, sexy. Let’s show your man something that’s gonna make him bust that nut!” We moved into position and did exactly that.…

*****

I knew Robert remembered that encounter, how could he not? Trisha worked me into a frenzied mess that night. Hell, I’m having flashbacks right now. Damn, I want that again. But, this is not about me. Trisha and I will be Robert’s fucktoys tonight. I want him to enjoy every second of the two of us. One he loves, the other, an object of lustful desire. He wanted Trisha months ago and I can tell he wants her still. His eyes twinkled and he came to me for a kiss. I pushed him away and Trisha and I went to the bar for a drink.

Trisha leaned in and kissed me. She was ready, there was no denying that tonight she wanted both of us and I was so happy that she did. We ventured into the game room and I pushed my pretty girlfriend onto the pool table. She was a little stunned that I did that but went with the flow. Robert was on me in no time, grabbing my ass as I leaned over Trisha. Trisha just stared at the two of us and shook her head.

I wanted to control the pace, but Robert was beginning to assert himself. He pushed me on top of Trisha. I grabbedher and pulled her blouse apart, if she wants a new one, I’ll gladly buy her one, but those damn tits. I had to see them! Trisha was a sight to behold; the silkiness of her skin, the ebb and flow of her breathing, and the luscious globes encased in a pretty black bra. I had to take that bra off and now! My hands, lips and teeth worshipped her breasts. I could live there and my life would be damned good.

Robert, had other plans, he whispered, “baby, pull down that skirt and eat her pussy, don’t fucking stop until she screams!” He then backed away from the table and watched as I ate her pussy. I was determined to enjoy her body until she could no longer stand it. I took my tongue and slowly licked her pussy lips. She sighed and I was encouraged to continue. I used my thumb pad to rub her clit while I pressed two fingers inside her pussy. I removed my thumb and placed my lips on her clit. Again, the sigh, I was growing tired of the sighing, I wanted her moaning, writhing, & aching beneath me.

So I began to lick her more enthusiastically, with more strong tongue action, more force, more determination. I lightly bit her clit and she screamed, grabbed my head and said “Eat this punani girl, eat it, kiss it, fuck it! Fuck my pussy, and make me cum!” Again, it was on! I kept licking and nibbling on her pussy lips, and then I took two fingers and plunged them deep in her pussy. The onslaught was beginning, I know this girl squirts. I’ve made her squirt, so this will only be a surprise to Robert. I broke the code. I continued to plunge my fingers in and out of her womanly core, reaching deeper, reaching further, every inch of my fingers needed to stroke her ejaculate inducing spot. And once I was there, I rubbed, stroked, massaged until she grabbed my locks and screamed, juices shooting from her pussy like water from a fire hose.

She soaked the pool table, and Robert watched; stunned at what was transpiring before him. With his dick in his hand his eyes bulged out of their sockets. He had never seen me do this to a woman. I should have controlled Trisha better but the girl squirted herself into a tizzy! At this point, nothing could stop the action that ensued.

Robert ran over to the table and grabbed my hair. Now, I love my hair pulled but Trisha and Robert were killing me. I jumped up and pulled my skirt off, revealing my smooth pussy and ass. I said, “baby, you gonna fuck her or am I?”

Robert was having none of that, so he moved me out of the way, grabbed ahold of those scrumptious hips and entered her violently! Shocked by the intrusion, Trisha grabbed my breast. I let her grab me while my man fucked her. I wanted to watch the scene, but was drug into the action by my girlfriend. She told me to kiss her, sit on her face, do whatever the fuck I wanted to her. I started with a kiss and rubbed her beautiful tits. I was in sensory overload, and she was close to the same. I knew this! With that knowledge I had to slow Robert down, he was slamming into her ferociously, and knowing him in this position, he would fuck the poor girl raw.

I said, “babe, look at me. Robert, look at me!” I needed him to pull out so that we could suck his dick. He looked at me and I licked my lips, this gave Trisha a chance to hop up and join me in a little two way fellatio on him. This brief break was enough to slow him and we moved out of the game room and into the bedroom, Robert must’ve went in there to prepare while Trisha and I were busy fornicating because there was candles and music in there as well.

Robert took his remaining clothes off and fell onto the bed, Trisha and I followed, as we were not finished with our oral assault on his dick. Trisha worked the base of his dick, while I began to work his shaft. We sucked, fondled, licked nipped and bit at him until he was begging for release. We alternated positions and I was now milking his balls for all I was worth, I wanted him to cum all over Trisha’s pretty mounds of flesh. So as she licked him up and down like a lollipop, I rolled and tongued his balls. I reached over to Trisha’s head and forced her down on his manhood. The resulting grunt from Robert was what I was searching for, I told Trisha to move, that I wanted him to climax on her lovely globes. And as I rubbed his balls and nipped at his dick once more, he began to convulse and I jerked his dick a couple times and then Robert shot his load right at her chest. I was speechless! Robert sat back and shot rope after rope of liquid into the air and onto my girl’s waiting breasts. It was so damn good. I felt like a porn star and I’m certain Trisha did as well!

We allowed Robert to recover by going at each other again. She grabbed my ass, pulled my cheeks apart and began to lick me. She stroked my pussy with her fingers and rimmed my ass good. After about 15 minutes of licking and rimming, I was all worked up.

And little did I know she had a plan; she left and came back with a strap on. She looked at Robert and then me and said, “It’s my turn, now.” I was putty in her hands; she pulled me to the edge of the bed and entered me easily. She stroked, long, deep, shallow and soft, the girl knew how to fuck with the strap. I had never experienced anything like this, and I was determined to watch her work me over. I had to see, hear and feel every stroke of that plastic phallus that was delivered by my friend. I was sated, but did not cum. She knew that I would not until I got what I wanted. And I wanted her to fuck my man. So Robert asked why the hell we stopped, and I said “fuck her babe, fuck her hard, fuck her until she cums. I won’t stop you this time.”

So I sat on the bed and watched my man fuck my friend. It was so raw, so incredibly twisted that I shook my head in order to clear it of the depravity of the scene. My mind was blown, he is so sexy! I love this man with everything within me and then some. Trisha was close to release; I crawled over her, placed my pussy in her face and lowered it onto her lips. Then I placed a finger on her clit and began to induce her to orgasm. She melded her womanhood into Robert with each one of his thrusts before crying out in bliss.

I knew that this was a special moment in our lives; it was Robert’s first threesome and my first time being fucked with a strap on. Robert was watching us and knew that something was different. I didn’t know what he was thinking but he pulled out of Trisha and moved her over, he then placed me in position and mounted me. He began to sex me in our own familiar rhythm. I was watching him and he was watching me, Trisha sensing a change in the air, got up and grabbed a candle. She came back on the bed and watched us with an indescribable fascination. She set the candle on the nightstand and watched Robert’s dick enter and exit my body. She licked her finger and stuck it into the mix, she massaged my nub until I was near orgasm, I grabbed Robert’s nipple and pulled it, knowing it was one of the kinks that drew him closer. He was on the edge of bliss right as I was about to cum, Trisha picked up the candle and brought it above my body, my eyes grew wide. She wouldn’t, surely she knew better than to …she lifted the candle, tipped it and poured the hot liquid onto our joined bodies, she continued to drip wax up into me and finally, she blew out the candle and placed it directly onto my aching, throbbing clitoris! I screamed out in absolute ecstasy, my orgasm was hard, it was massive and it pushed Robert right into his! Hearing his grunts was the last thing I remember.

Published 
Written by Coco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments